krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

Welcome to Gravity Falls, Oregon!!

Synopsis
The show follows the adventures of 12-year-old twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines, whose summer plans are ruined when their parents send them off to their Great Uncle Stan in the town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. "Grunkle" Stan lives in and runs The Mystery Shack, a tourist trap which overcharges unlucky visitors for a glimpse at the world's most bizarre museum, but little do Dipper and Mabel know that there really is something very strange going on and they must rely on one another to find their way in this unfamiliar town.

THE MYSTERY OF GRAVITY FALLS

PU. FDHVDULDQ

I.I - VWDQ LV QRW ZKDW KH VHHPV.
I.II - HYHU QRWLFHG VWDQV WDWWRR.
I.III - ZHOFRPH WR JUDYLWB IDOOV.
I.IV - UHWXUQ WR EXWW LVODQG.
I.V - KH'V VWLOO LQ WKH YHQWV.
I.VI - FDUOD, ZKB ZROW BRY FDOO PH?
I.VII - RQZDUGV DRVKLPD!
I.VIII - PU. FDHVDULDQ ZLOO EH RXW QHAW ZHHN. PU. DWEDVK ZLOO VXEVWLWXWH.

PU. DWEDVK

I.IX - KZKVI QZN WRKKVI HZBH: "ZFFTSDCJSTZWHZWHZWFS!"
I.X - V. KOFIRYFH GIVNYOVB
I.XI - MLG S.T. DVOOH ZKKILEVW
I.XII - HLIIB WRKKVI, YFG BLFI DVMWB RH RM ZMLGSVI XZHGOV
I.XIII - GSV RMERHRYOV DRAZIW RH DZGXSRMT
I.XIV - YILFTSG GL BLF YB SLNVDLIP: GSV XZMWB

II.I - ?

WHAT'S IN GRAVITY FALLS? (spoilers in links):

| | | | |

More Falls Objects! Click here.

CHARACTERS

[Wendy goes here, she's a badass trust me, TBA man]

[Waddles goes here, brace yourself]

Episodes:
S01 EP01 - "Tourist Trapped"
Dipper and Mabel Pines arrive in the remote town of Gravity Falls, Oregon to live with their Great Uncle Stan over the summer at his tourist trap, the Mystery Shack. Meanwhile, Dipper begins to discover the town's paranormal side when he discovers a mysterious book detailing strange occurrences that have happened in Gravity Falls, and when he suspects that Mabel's new boyfriend might be a zombie.

S01 EP02 - "The Legend of the Gobblewonker"
Dipper, Mabel, and Soos go on an expedition to a lake to find a legendary sea monster known as the Gobblewonker. Meanwhile, Grunkle Stan tries desperately to find replacement "fishing buddies".

S01 EP03 - "Headhunters"
Grunkle Stan learns his wax sculpture of Abraham Lincoln has melted, and Mabel makes a wax sculpture of Grunkle Stan to replace it. Next day, they discover someone has stolen the new sculpture's head.

S01 EP04 - "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel"
When Lil' Gideon, a child prodigy from the competing Tent of Telepathy, becomes attracted to Mabel, Dipper begins to have concerns about what he really is.

S01 EP05 - "The Inconveniencing"
Dipper develops a crush on Wendy and attempts to portray himself as a mature teenager so he can hang out with her and her friends. But when Dipper, Mabel, Wendy and Wendy's friends visit an abandoned convenience store, they discover it is haunted by elderly ghosts who hate teenagers.

S01 EP06 - "Dipper vs. Manliness"
Dipper goes on a quest to become a man with the help of a gang of Manotaurs; Mabel tries to teach Grunkle Stan how to be more of a ladies' man and capture the heart of the waitress at their local diner, Lazy Susan.

S01 EP07 - "Double Dipper"
Dipper uses a mysterious photocopier to create clones of himself so he can work the ticket stand for a party at the Mystery Shack and hang out with Wendy at the same time, but the Dipper clones turn on each other when they are faced with the opportunity to dance with her. Meanwhile, Mabel competes against Pacifica Northwest, the most popular girl in Gravity Falls, for the title of Party Queen.

S01 EP08 - "Irrational Treasure"
The kids try to expose Pacifica Northwest's fraudulent claim that her great-grandfather was the founder of Gravity Falls; Mabel tries to prove that she can be serious, but learns her silliness can help.

S01 EP09 - "The Time Traveler's Pig"
Dipper uses a time machine to undo ruining his attempt to impress Wendy at a fair, but accidentally changes history for the worse.

S01 EP10 - "Fight Fighters"
When Robbie challenges Dipper in a fight, Dipper makes a character from an arcade game come to life, Rumble Mcskirmish, but then he must stop him before he kills Robbie. Meanwhile, Mabel tries to cure Grunkle Stan of his fear of heights.

S01 EP11 - "Little Dipper"
Dipper discovers that he is only 1 millimeter shorter in height than Mabel, so he tries to find a way to increase his height. Meanwhile, Gideon makes several attempts to gain ownership of the Mystery Shack, each ending in failure, until he sees Dipper and Mabel fighting over a crystal that can make objects shrink and grow, and uses it to shrink them.

S01 EP12 - "Summerween"
Despite being told by Wendy that trick-or-treating is childish, Dipper reluctantly goes trick-or-treating with Mabel and her friends for Summerween after a monster known as the Summerween Trickster threatens to eat them if they don't collect 500 pieces of candy by the last watermelon lantern is blown , in the end of the night. Meanwhile, Grunkle Stan tries desperately to scare off a pair of kids that want candy but aren't scared of Grunkle Stan's tricks.

S01 EP13 - "Boss Mabel"

- https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/276383121883160576

Links
Creator: Alex Hirsch (twitter) - https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch
Gravity Falls wiki - http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Falls_Wiki
Gravity Falls tumblr - http://fuckyeahgravityfalls.tumblr.com/

*dedicated for my fwb, Koko. GIRL LETS SPAM GIFS DISCUSS THIS INTERESTING TELEVISION SHOW SENSIBLY!* ohboy.png

#2 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

WAIFU, IS THIS THE SHOW YOU SAID REMINDS YOU OF...US...fu.png kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
OTP and my Bby

#3 Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Naruto

Hokage

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

I love this show. I hope it becomes really big, like super big. It's one of the better shows that I have seen in the longest time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users