• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#61 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:26 PM

I've never laughed so much in life. This is too hilarious.  :chuckle:

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#62 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

I've never laughed so much in life. This is too hilarious.  :chuckle:

Lol I saw this. I was very confused when I watched it. Very. xD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#63 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

WTF?!?!?!?!?!? XDDDDDDDD IS THIS AN ACTUAL EPISODE?!?!?!?!?! LOL ITS TOTAL CRACK XDDDDD

LOL. I think Itachi cracked in this episode. XD He's obsessed with fried eggs.

Lol I saw this. I was very confused when I watched it. Very. xD

LOL. I was at first too. XD I can't imagine Itachi at first with an apron. 

Shall we skate?❄❄

#64 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:45 AM

Okay. So, I found this post on tumblr pretty interesting: http://ichaichasasun...when-someone-is

The person who made this post is a SasuNaru shipper, but this post isn't focused on that. They brought up something I hadn't considered about Sasuke's character before. Not sure if I agree, but, eh.

Sasuke Uchiha Appreciation Thread...not yaoi nor butt time

lol "butt time"

Sorry, I just found that funny :sweatdrop:

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#65 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:58 AM

Okay. So, I found this post on tumblr pretty interesting: http://ichaichasasun...when-someone-is

The person who made this post is a SasuNaru shipper, but this post isn't focused on that. They brought up something I hadn't considered about Sasuke's character before. Not sure if I agree, but, eh.

lol "butt time"

Sorry, I just found that funny :sweatdrop:

No matter how depressed you are, there will be a time in which you will seek comfort and closure even if it means harming yourself way more than you already are. 

Edited by TeeBee, 11 September 2014 - 07:59 AM.

#66 Alessa

Alessa

Pirate Queen

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:I love cognitive science, various books, video games, e-sport and manga. I love anime, but only the classics and the best) I write a lot, both my own book and my PhD. OTP: LuffyxNami and NaruSaku.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

Very interesting. I've always thought that Sasuke was suffering from PTSD. A lot of symptoms are there. Like that moment in 484 where he saw a very peaceful picture in his mind, but immediately twisted it into something paranoid and threatening. I've thought it was very graphic. Sasuke isn't able to precieve positive emotions and trust in them. Because his trust in Itachi was destroyed so brutally and because Itachi's love to him made such a turn on that fateful night. His psychic had to find some way to survive that maddening experience, so it adopted a certain view of the world. Sasuke lived with that view for a long time, so it is difficult for him to find another ground. That is why Naruto's determination is so important. Naruto has to show Sasuke that his feelings for him, for Sasuke, are as solid as a rock, as titan. That they cannot crumble and turn no matter what. That Sasuke can trust Naruto to always be on his side. That he is different from Itachi of his childhood - the image that Sasuke projects on everyone around him.

Edited by Alessa, 11 September 2014 - 10:55 AM.

3rdxw.png

(The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.)

#67 Alessa

Alessa

Pirate Queen

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:I love cognitive science, various books, video games, e-sport and manga. I love anime, but only the classics and the best) I write a lot, both my own book and my PhD. OTP: LuffyxNami and NaruSaku.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:02 AM

Don't you think that Sasuke has already made some solid progress? The fandom acts like he made a final step into the darkness, blew his final chance of true redemption. But he is actually aiming at a less evil thing compared to 200 chapters earlier. He only wants to kill Hokages now. He used to wish for the destruction of the whole village with all its residents. Now he wants to change the world, not just inflict suffering as a revenge. He wants change, that is solid, he just sees change through the means of killing the Hokages. Naruto also wants change, so they actually have more in common right now than they had 200 chapters ago. I feel like Sasuke is finally ready to listen to reason.

Edited by Alessa, 11 September 2014 - 11:02 AM.

3rdxw.png

(The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.)

#68 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:45 AM

Ah. The PTSD theory. I've imagined that before, and I have to say it fits Sasuke perfectly. Love the guy, but he's unstable, and needs help. The only person who's capable of doing that is Naruto. You know the whole light and darkness deal... except less spiritual, and more logical. These are real problems that happen. It's rare, but that type of mental scarring does happen in real life. Sasuke doesn't know how lucky he is to have someone like Naruto as a best friend. And Naruto must really like Sasuke a lot as a best friend, cause he really doesn't want to let him go. He wants to be there for him. It's sweet. And probably annoying to people who hate bromance.

I don't care. I love SasuNaru xD

Edited by Iwantbuns, 12 September 2014 - 12:46 AM.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#69 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:48 AM

I found a really cute image >w<

itachi_and_sasuke_by_angeelvuee-d59ddv9.

#70 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

bbab1723863110_full.jpg

Dat face though...

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#71 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:32 AM

@ naruko D:<

Hehe... sorry....   :shifty: blame the animation. 

Edited by Naruko, 13 September 2014 - 01:33 AM.

#72 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

bbab1723863110_full.jpg

Dat face though...

I actually had to suppressed my laughter when I saw this image in my Statistics class. LOL

Shall we skate?❄❄

#73 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:21 PM

I actually had to suppressed my laughter when I saw this image in my Statistics class. LOL

I didn't suppress mine when I saw it in the actual anime. I paused and backed the player every time so I could see it again lol.

#74 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:38 PM

I didn't suppress mine when I saw it in the actual anime. I paused and backed the player every time so I could see it again lol.

LOL. I was literally holding it in so that my teacher won't notice me. What episode is it? 

Shall we skate?❄❄

#75 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:46 PM

LOL. I was literally holding it in so that my teacher won't notice me. What episode is it? 

Naruto vs Sasuke fight in pt. 1 I don't remember the episode, but it's in this fight. I can feel Raikidori getting mad at me from a distance now lol.

Edited by Naruko, 13 September 2014 - 12:47 PM.

#76 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

Someone's going to die!

Who?You?

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#77 Guest_Sakura for President_*

Guest_Sakura for President_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Who?You?

No. She's going to kill. 

#78 Guest_Sakura for President_*

• Guests

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

*sharpening knife* Prepare yourself! No one makes fun of my Sasuke-san and gets away with it. 

Wh-who? I wasn't making fun of Sasuke!! Here, take this: 

1265379495050_f.jpg

Knives are not toys child  :zomg:

#79 Guest_Sakura for President_*

• Guests

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:14 PM

You can't get mad after that:

1278119104875_f.jpg

No Sasuke fan can. 

#80 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:39 PM

large.jpgtumblrm3p63gex9a1rsphhy.jpgbaby_sasuke_naruto_501_by_sasuke_kyun-d3Uchiha.Brothers.full.1178449.jpg

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sasuke, Uchiha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users