• Please log in to reply
1107 replies to this topic

#81 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:14 AM

He finnaly reaches the town after the walk and training. He had a ime holding everything so he made his way home through the streets

#82 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ May 7 2006, 07:14 PM)
He finnaly reaches the town after the walk and training. He had a ime holding everything so he made his way home through the streets

Hayako blinked at him.
"Oi!" She called out. "Do you know where the temple is?"

#83 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:39 AM

He stopped and turned to see the girl
"I umm..." He stopped to think
"well..if you walk 3 blocks up this street then take a left next to the Shop walk down 2 streets more then take a right till you reach the end, there you take a right, then as soon as you pass the weapon shop you turn left again to the end..." He stopped to see the girl had a blank look on her face. With a sigh he said
"I guess I'll take you, not like I have somethign to do"

#84 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ May 7 2006, 07:39 PM)
He stopped and turned to see the girl
"I umm..." He stopped to think
"well..if you walk 3 blocks up this street then take a left next to the Shop walk down 2 streets more then take a right till you reach the end, there you take a right, then as soon as you pass the weapon shop you turn left again to the end..." He stopped to see the girl had a blank look on her face. With a sigh he said
"I guess I'll take you, not like I have somethign to do"

Hayako's brain swirled with the iron chunk of information and was greatful when he offered to guide the way.
As they walked, she skipped in front and in back of him.
"You sure? You sure you don't have anything better to do right now? How sad..."
She started whistling.

#85 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:07 AM

"well actually I just finished with training for the day so I was just gonna go home and read then sleep" He said as he walked past the vorner

#86 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ May 7 2006, 09:07 PM)
"well actually I just finished with training for the day so I was just gonna go home and read then sleep" He said as he walked past the vorner

She through him a sidelong glance.
"Today is the beginning of Genin studies" she pointed out. "Doncha have a team to go meet somewhere?"

#87 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:35 AM

"I already met them and trained"
He glanced at her
"Im Angel, team 4"
He said shifting the things he was carrying, a sword, kunais and Scrolls

#88 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ May 7 2006, 09:35 PM)
"I already met them and trained"
He glanced at her
"Im Angel, team 4"
He said shifting the things he was carrying, a sword, kunais and scrools

"I'm Hayako, Team... um...." She looked down at the piece of paper in her fist. It was blank.
"I forgot." She rubbed the back of her head nervously.

#89 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:45 AM

"naw well, thats ok it took me a while to remmeber myself" he said as he rubbed the back of his head without relizing he dropped the Scrolls
"ahh damn.." he said picking them back up
"anyways, just head down this street and you find ind the temple Hayako...." He didnt end in in honorifics because he didnt know how he shoudl regard her, he walked back home from there

#90 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:45 PM

'Man I need to get my act together...' Akari thought to herself as she walked through the streets I want to go to bed...I can't believe I found myself walking in circles in those woods she grumbled as she swayed through the streets eventually finding her home.

I'm not getting out of bed until tomorrow...yea she dropped her stuff at the front door and went into her bedroom, she removed her jacket and jumped into bed slamming her alarm clock so it would wake her up later...

#91 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:52 PM

He opened his closet, a new day, a new day. He changed into his clothing and got his sword and a few Scrolls and set out to walk around the village for a while

#92 Rathgar

Rathgar

Sakura should look as hot as this

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:03 PM

Looks at the note from his Jounin sensei.... I think I dreamt of this senario before.. deja vu. Looks at his watch and screams,"Oh Kami-sama!! I'm late for the team meeting!!!" and jumps to the rooftops heading towards the old Konoha temple.
The year's at the spring
And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hill-side's dew-pearled
The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in his Heaven -
All's right with the world!

#93 roshumba

roshumba

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:51 PM

Fuu walked to the local market and tried to think what he'd need for the mission to Suna. So Suna... that would mean lots of water. But that's just during the day. What about the night?

Walking up and down the market isles, he briefly imagined all the different circumstances they could run into during the mission and what supplies he would need. He felt so lost and confused. Exactly how much water was too much water? And what about at night. Were they gonna be sleeping outdoors?

Fuu scratched his head in frustration. Screw it, better safe than sorry. He pulled a cart and started throwing in supplies till a small mountain grew out of his cart.

He turned to his teammate. "This ain't much, right Kano?"

#94 Kano

Kano

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:08 PM

Kano walked behind Fuu with a short distance, till he reached the marked stand for water. He is lost in thoughts

´Mhh.. going to the fire country, I’ll better take more water. Fire country or not there must be water there cause it’s essential.

Kano bought some new bottles of water and put them into his bag. Ready to move on, he suddenly stopped and whispered something to the salesclerk.

"Whisper, whisper"

He saw Fuu standing far away looking kinda lost. He walked to him.

"Found what you needed?"

#95 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:49 PM

-he yawned loudly as he woke up slowly, glad that his students enjoyed the sleeping in, so he didnt have to get up so early. Still he should wake up a bit earlier than he does just for the illusion that he is a bit more responsible than it seems. Throwing on his clothes he eat a quick breakfast brushed his teeth and took off into bust streets of Konoha-

'Oh, I cant wait to torture my little charges with my bell test... -he thought while giggling maniacally, causing a few people to stare-

#96 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:54 PM

Finally deciding to get up, Keiichi yawns, stretches, and strips out of his pajamas on his way to the bathroom for a nice, hot shower. "Aahh, that hit the spot..." Keiichi, gets out of the shower feeling refreshed and awake. He towels off and dressing in his usual: dark blue shorts, forest green pullover, chuunin vest, and finally his Konoha hitai-ate. He then puts on his other assortments: kunai/ shuriken holsters, both full, straps on his scroll pouch, which is also full, & his fingerless gloves w/ the iron knuckles. And for the coup de grace, he slips on his weighted jacket, his knees buckling for a second while getting used to the more weight than last time. He then picks up a special seal and exits his home. He then places the seal on his door and, after biting his thumb, smears his blood on it and activates it, also activating a network of similar seals all around the house which were places on windows and the back door. He then yawns & stretches once again, and reaches into his jacket and pulls out a pair of stylish sunglasses and puts them on. Keiichi then gets on his way, walking to the admin building for a mission. (A/N: How's that for a descriptive morning?)

#97 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:11 PM

"Good Afternoon, it is now 3:06pm and it is still a beautiful day -" BANG

"Stupid thing..." Akari grumbled from under the sheets of her bed "I've only slept or like...5 hours..." She poked her head out and looked around her dark bedroom "No stupid animals waiting for me...no odd looking scroll...the pillow is calling me" she grumbled and slammed her head back on the pillow.

"The world can wait damnit. I'm lazy god damnit."

#98 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:34 PM

Hmm, you know, I think today is going to be a lazy day...-he said moving through the crowds towards one of his favorite spots-

-SIGN- The Famous Konoha Bathouses -SIGN-

-he giggled at the thought of peeking, but for fear of his life he decided that chilling in one of the baths would be great. Paying for his time and walking to the men's side, he stepped into the water and let the warmth soak his body-

Hehe, you know, if Nikko-chan was here it would be a great day.

#99 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Shouri no Hana @ May 8 2006, 01:11 PM)
"Good Afternoon, it is now 3:06pm and it is still a beautiful day -" BANG

"Stupid thing..." Akari grumbled from under the sheets of her bed "I've only slept or like...5 hours..." She poked her head out and looked around her dark bedroom "No stupid animals waiting for me...no odd looking scroll...the pillow is calling me" she grumbled and slammed her head back on the pillow.

"The world can wait damnit. I'm lazy god damnit."

While walking towards the admin building Keiichi hears some grumbling from a window in the building he just passed. "Hmph. If I have to get up, so does that person." Walking up to the window, he uses his l33t ninja skillz(A/N: LOL you can hang me later.) to unlock it w/o the occupant noticing. Opening it slightly, he then chucks in a flash bomb and a smoke bomb. He then quickly uses a kawarimi as to avoid retaliation and goes back along his merry way, smiling and chuckling slightly.

#100 roshumba

roshumba

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:43 PM

Fuu turned to Kano. "Umm... I think I found everything."

He glanced back down to his cart and his supplies, a literal lake of water in bottle form, rolls after rolls of bandages, and was that a lawn gnome in there? He looked up and smiled feebly at his teammate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users