• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#52441 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:15 AM

I have a question and I think it goes in line with that fact that Kishimoto literally switched Sasuke in for Naruto. In Chapter 699, do you think that Sakura-Chan actually reacted that way to a mere forehead poke? Or was it that it was originally Naruto at first who kissed her forehead that made her react the way she did in 699 before Kishimoto whited Naruto out and drew Sasuke in his place? Chapter 700 oozed with pure character switcheroos... you could literally tell that characters was switched around at last minute.

I like to think that might have been the chapter that Sasuke let slip that he never said anything about Sakura's forehead and points out maybe it was Naruto. After some talking and Sakura feeling hurt, Naruto would kiss her on the forehead.

#52442 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 10:20 AM

Once again my only input about Naruto and Sakura's relationship was that is about equal partnership. there is commitment and understanding to eachother's feelings, there is that layer of familiarity with eachother that Sakura can tease and playfully insult Naruto without actually meaning it and Naruto never sulks on it for long at least. There is mutual interest in eachother's happiness, with Naruto letting Sakura choose whom she wants to be with even if it's not him and Sakura supporting Naruto's dream. They spend time together and think about each other even when apart (prime example Sakura cried out for Naruto when Pain destroyed the village) Naruto never puts Sakura down and even calls her amazing when he saw how she showed off her medical expertise and saved Konkuro's life when it was deemed impossible (correct me if I'm wrong on that part) and Sakura always cries for Naruto such as when she saw his Four tailed form and and Kabuto spells it out for her that Naruto will become a monster and essentiually "kill himself" if it meant Saving Sasuke, and also when she heard Naruto will die if his tailed beast is removed from his body because Tail Beast hosts always die without question when seprated from said tailed beasts. The romance aspect came from how open the two are with eachother and understand the other perfectly well. Also, I can never say this enough, that Naruto and Sakura don't obsessively idealize eachother like Sakura does for Sasuke and Hinata does for Naruto. They take eachother for what they are and accept the other and themselves. Sakura is not blind to Naruto's faults and that is why she lectures and corrects him (but loves him anyway) and Naruto doesn't think Sakura is some perfect goddess and is just as human as him and is has emotional fragility just like him as well, which is why he is so gentle and understanding with her feelings. He even lets her in on his dark secret that he alwasy had the Kyuubi in him.  But all of this is called a "red herring" and the feelings weren't real. Honestly, ANY MARRIED couple or actual romantic relationhship in real life should BE INSULTED BY THIS KITTEN. Kishi HAS INSULTED EVERY functional and actual loving relationship in existence, including his own might I add :superior:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 October 2020 - 11:09 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52443 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 10:59 PM

Once again my only input about Naruto and Sakura's relationship was that is about equal partnership. there is commitment and understanding to eachother's feelings, there is that layer of familiarity with eachother that Sakura can tease and playfully insult Naruto without actually meaning it and Naruto never sulks on it for long at least. There is mutual interest in eachother's happiness, with Naruto letting Sakura choose whom she wants to be with even if it's not him and Sakura supporting Naruto's dream. They spend time together and think about each other even when apart (prime example Sakura cried out for Naruto when Pain destroyed the village) Naruto never puts Sakura down and even calls her amazing when he saw how she showed off her medical expertise and saved Konkuro's life when it was deemed impossible (correct me if I'm wrong on that part) and Sakura always cries for Naruto such as when she saw his Four tailed form and and Kabuto spells it out for her that Naruto will become a monster and essentiually "kill himself" if it meant Saving Sasuke, and also when she heard Naruto will die if his tailed beast is removed from his body because Tail Beast hosts always die without question when seprated from said tailed beasts. The romance aspect came from how open the two are with eachother and understand the other perfectly well. Also, I can never say this enough, that Naruto and Sakura don't obsessively idealize eachother like Sakura does for Sasuke and Hinata does for Naruto. They take eachother for what they are and accept the other and themselves. Sakura is not blind to Naruto's faults and that is why she lectures and corrects him (but loves him anyway) and Naruto doesn't think Sakura is some perfect goddess and is just as human as him and is has emotional fragility just like him as well, which is why he is so gentle and understanding with her feelings. He even lets her in on his dark secret that he alwasy had the Kyuubi in him.  But all of this is called a "red herring" and the feelings weren't real. Honestly, ANY MARRIED couple or actual romantic relationhship in real life should BE INSULTED BY THIS KITTEN. Kishi HAS INSULTED EVERY functional and actual loving relationship in existence, including his own might I add :superior:  

Well you think that his wife being mad at him was for nothing?

But yeah, that's the actual problem... That Kishi by making NaruHina and SasuSaku canon spit in the face of any actual healthy relationship.

That is my main beef with it. Otherwise I think I'd be okay even if with not development between the pairings.

But given that they stand for at the end of the day and the message they leave behind, that's my problem.

NaruHina is all about guilt tripping, while SasuSaku is all about toxicity. In essence, both refer to other facets of abuse. NaruHina less, while SasuSaku at alarming rates.

While NaruSaku is at the opposite side of the spectrum here and I think that's people's problem with it. They have no way how to find a flaw in it, so they resort to all kind of pathetic invented excuses.

I mean, for example take my old theory where I said they're in IT.

It's filled with so much logic, that now, after being gone for so long and barely returning to the scene, it still attracts antis.

I have people still coming to my blog to tell me how it's all about my personal views and personal preferences. Dude. No, I'm just analyzing the mechanics of the story. 

It's not my fault the mechanics of the story show it going in that certain direction...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52444 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:51 PM

But yeah, that's the actual problem... That Kishi by making NaruHina and SasuSaku canon spit in the face of any actual healthy relationship.

That is my main beef with it. Otherwise I think I'd be okay even if with not development between the pairings.

But given that they stand for at the end of the day and the message they leave behind, that's my problem.

NaruHina is all about guilt tripping, while SasuSaku is all about toxicity. In essence, both refer to other facets of abuse. NaruHina less, while SasuSaku at alarming rates.

While NaruSaku is at the opposite side of the spectrum here and I think that's people's problem with it. They have no way how to find a flaw in it, so they resort to all kind of pathetic invented excuses.

It's filled with so much logic, that now, after being gone for so long and barely returning to the scene, it still attracts antis.

I have people still coming to my blog to tell me how it's all about my personal views and personal preferences. Dude. No, I'm just analyzing the mechanics of the story. 

It's not my fault the mechanics of the story show it going in that certain direction...

I got a problem with that, and how they did Naruto dirty amongst other reasons. The dude literally called out all his dreams in Part 1 right before the timeskip, and achieved NONE of them. He got his girl taken away by a dude who did nothing to get her no less, he didn't become the Hokage the way any respectable Hokage did, he didn't bring any peace, he went against his entire Ninja Way, his feelings was sidelined completely, and I never got to see him finally confess like he should have and made finally achieve what his parallels didn't, a long and full life with the woman he loves. The ending that was supposed to be about Naruto achieving his dreams but it ended up being a Sasuke-centric ending. An in-character Sasuke would have rejected her ass again.  They literally replaced Naruto in every scene he was supposed to be in in 699.

The "baka scene" between Sasuke and Sakura-Chan- We all know that was supposed to be between Naruto and Sakura-Chan.

The way she blushed after Sasuke poked her forehead- we all know that originally supposed to be Naruto kissing her forehead.

Naruto was sooo close, he was at the homestretch where he would make Sakura-Chan his, and then he would be the Hokage the right way.

I got a problem with people saying that NaruSaku was never going to be canon and that we are delusional for believing so. Even though they are the ones who believes in two ships with zero development(NH) and negative development(SS).  I could never accept these pairings no matter what. It got so much other reasons, but I would keep typing for hours.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 31 October 2020 - 11:55 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52445 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 02:17 AM

Funny enough, Chatte, you just said what I was thinking all these years. They fail to see NaruSaku is a very healthy relationship with how Naruto and Sakura tend to bring out the best in each other and have each other's backs big time. Even as things can be when Sakura uses force, she only does it to keep Naruto in line, or sometimes to mask how she's really feeling, like her concern for him when he went rushing off to go confront Nagato after taking down the sixth Pain/Yahiko, right before she hugged him.

And Naruto has always believed in Sakura without needing to do it for his own reasons, like Sasuke did when complimenting Sakura's Genjutsu abilities just so that HE could get into the Chunin Exams due to his need to feed his ego. Naruto knew it from seeing her hard work in the tree climbing exercises, and other times, like when she fought Ino. And in return, Sakura was Naruto's loudest supporter, like when the odds seemed he wouldn't beat Neji, she kept faith in him, even the anime showing she did so when rooting him to get up after he got nailed by the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms and had his Tenketsu sealed until he tapped into Kurama's chakra to reopen them and give him the push he needed.

But what did Hinata do? She was suffering from her wounds opening up again after her fight with Neji, and mentally wanted Naruto to give up the fight. And yet people say SHE "needed" to be with Naruto? I'm sorry, what? What? And what?? And that all combines to form "Huh?"

#52446 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 01:05 AM

I have a questions. Is it the Narusaku's fandom dying?
I'm making this question because of each time there's more and more people and youtubers who think narusaku should be Canon.

Edited by ree, 02 November 2020 - 01:07 AM.

#52447 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 02 November 2020 - 01:43 AM

I have a questions. Is it the Narusaku's fandom dying?
I'm making this question because of each time there's more and more people and youtubers who think narusaku should be Canon.

That means they have finally seen the light. If thats the case, then were getting stronger.

Where are you seeing these videos?

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 02 November 2020 - 01:43 AM.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#52448 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 02:00 AM

What if Kishimoto’s idea the whole time was to give the SS and NH fans what they wanted so they could see how bad it is and then protest against it so he could do what he originally wanted? NS.

#52449 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 03:19 AM

That means they have finally seen the light. If thats the case, then were getting stronger.

Where are you seeing these videos?

Latin American youtubers "me dicen Dai", "conietoons", "Guibel Review" and back when Naruto was still in running, they supported NH. These are the most popular channel who talks about Narusaku should be Canon, and are a lots of little channels too. And in the coments so much NH's fans admit that too. Obviously there are some youtubers who still support NH and Boruto's crap.
And they think Americans are who still support Boruto.

Edited by ree, 02 November 2020 - 03:22 AM.

#52450 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:19 PM

What if Kishimoto’s idea the whole time was to give the SS and NH fans what they wanted so they could see how bad it is and then protest against it so he could do what he originally wanted? NS.

Not really. He was apathetic to Naruto at best near it's end because I believe he became tired of how long he kept the series running and that it was killing his time that he wanted to devote to his family instead, which hit particularly hard when his father passed away and He most likely wasn't even even with his father on said father's death bed. So he just became a yes man what his editors and the Naruto animation team at SP were saying that SasuSaku and NaruHina were more pouplar than NaruSaku and thought he was giving the fans what they wanted. then reality hit and he doesn't even want to involve himself in Naruto anymore, because he was falsely led on by "biased Hinata fapping hacks".

He did do somewhat of a make up NaruSaku with his  latest work Samurai 8 but that tanked. So I'm pretty sure he's lost on what to do right now, since cancelation of his latest series not even a year in it's serialization showed him he REALLY lost favor with his fans, and for what? Selling out on his magnum opus when he could have given the fans the closure the series deserves, HIMSELF.

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 November 2020 - 12:40 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52451 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 01:38 PM

Not really. He was apathetic to Naruto at best near it's end because I believe he became tired of how long he kept the series running and that it was killing his time that he wanted to devote to his family instead, which hit particularly hard when his father passed away and He most likely wasn't even even with his father on said father's death bed. So he just became a yes man what his editors and the Naruto animation team at SP were saying that SasuSaku and NaruHina were more pouplar than NaruSaku and thought he was giving the fans what they wanted. then reality hit and he doesn't even want to involve himself in Naruto anymore, because he was led on by "biased Hinata fapping hacks".

He did do somewhat of a make up NaruSaku with his  latest work Samurai 8 but that tanked. So I'm pretty sure he's lost on what to do right now, since cancelation of his latest series not even a year in it's serialization showed him he REALLY lost favor with his fans, and for what? Selling out on his magnum opus when he could have given the fans the closure the series deserves, HIMSELF.

honestly, if the idiot was smart, he could always tell them to go the Infinite Tsukoyomi Route and bring back at least 25 percent of his real fanbase(I wont lie, if he did that and made NS canon, I would go back.) It might not have been the ideal way we wanted things to go, but it is better than seeing Naruto and Sakura-Chan suffer without each other. He already set it up with Gaiden with that piece of Ten-Tails in the forest, and he could always chalk those kitten pairings up to it. He could say that he wanted to give Sakura-Chan a wake up call or some kitten, show her what it would be like to marry and live with Sasuke And that her pushing Naruto to be with Hinata was the biggest mistake she could have made then it could set up another dream with Naruto and show her the difference. With the whole death set up they got in Boruto, the end of it would be the perfect time to do it. He is supervising it I think, which means everything goes through him I think. If he wants to make it up to me, personally, Ill take it. And he would have to draw it himself. Then I would buy every volume, honestly.

I want to see Naruto achieve his dreams.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 02 November 2020 - 01:39 PM.

#52452 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 06:28 PM

Not really. He was apathetic to Naruto at best near it's end because I believe he became tired of how long he kept the series running and that it was killing his time that he wanted to devote to his family instead, which hit particularly hard when his father passed away and He most likely wasn't even even with his father on said father's death bed. So he just became a yes man what his editors and the Naruto animation team at SP were saying that SasuSaku and NaruHina were more pouplar than NaruSaku and thought he was giving the fans what they wanted. then reality hit and he doesn't even want to involve himself in Naruto anymore, because he was led on by "biased Hinata fapping hacks".

Agreed, Phantom. And the fact too that he shows how he wasn't happy about the ending in the long haul with the obvious things he did in the ending as well as when he wrote the story for the Boruto movie AND when he wrote Naruto Gaiden, with how he did things to not be favorable to NaruHina and SasuSaku. Plus I imagine the reason it was so easy for him to be a yes man for his editors and Studio Pierrot was because of his dad's death hitting him so hard and not having time to properly cope and even to possibly be there for him when he passed.

#52453 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 07:18 PM

Agreed, Phantom. And the fact too that he shows how he wasn't happy about the ending in the long haul with the obvious things he did in the ending as well as when he wrote the story for the Boruto movie AND when he wrote Naruto Gaiden, with how he did things to not be favorable to NaruHina and SasuSaku. Plus I imagine the reason it was so easy for him to be a yes man for his editors and Studio Pierrot was because of his dad's death hitting him so hard and not having time to properly cope and even to possibly be there for him when he passed.

instead of trying to be rebellious, he could have just went his way and did the NS ending. Boom, problem solved, no need to be rebellious, no need to be sad about not making his babies as he called them(Naruto and Sakura-Chan) not get together, no need to do all of the lying, no need to destroy your own story. Just did what he wanted to do. 

#52454 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 09:58 PM

Lol, if he'd want to redo this series, I SO found the perfect way to do it. 

That's what I'm using in my story. He has such a nice way to turn it all around and make it right...

Lol, if he'd hire me I'd say yas, let me show you how to repair this mess. Cuz that's my brain for you, a walking resolver.

Lol, kidding with the hiring tho...however not with the repairing mess.

That's the reason I started writing Kaika Saisei. To give the closure i had to others and make this whole mess into something undertandable. All while leaving canon like it is and not changing one bit.

Cuz it can be done. I am sure if he would've wanted, he would've done it.

But as you guys said, the man just had it. All he wanted was to leave in peace with his family.

Plus, I think underneath it all, given how his wife was an inspiration for Sakura/Kushina he wanted to shelted her from the hate she might get, given how people treated Sakura.

So in a way I can understand him... having NaruSaku canon would mean infinitely more amount of hate. And that hate would extend to his family.

#52455 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:12 PM

That's what I'm using in my story. He has such a nice way to turn it all around and make it right...

Lol, if he'd hire me I'd say yas, let me show you how to repair this mess. Cuz that's my brain for you, a walking resolver.

That's the reason I started writing Kaika Saisei. To give the closure i had to others and make this whole mess into something undertandable. All while leaving canon like it is and not changing one bit.

But as you guys said, the man just had it. All he wanted was to leave in peace with his family.

Plus, I think underneath it all, given how his wife was an inspiration for Sakura/Kushina he wanted to shelted her from the hate she might get, given how people treated Sakura.

So in a way I can understand him... having NaruSaku canon would mean infinitely more amount of hate. And that hate would extend to his family.

so, instead, he just makes the NS fans and the ones who actually wanted Naruto to end in a good way hate him. I know I'm pissed off at him. Look at him now, imagine your manga flopping in under a year. If he wants to redo it, the canon MUST change in my opinion, he must fix all the holes he left in the story. He must do it HIS way, the way he wanted it to be done. People will hate you regardless, you can't let that stop you from doing what you want to do. Especially when it will be YOUR story at the end of the day that will be a disgrace in most people eyes. I know he regrets giving in to that NH and SS crap every single day. I'm not even him and I hate it with all of me. I imagine if he did the ending his way, Samurai 8 would still be putting out chapters today. I think whenever he gets himself together, he will revisit Naruto and fix it. Can't imagine you putting your heart and soul into something for 15 years and not concluding it in the way you wanted. Knowing you gave your heart and soul into something just to let someone else come and step all over it. Infinite Tsukyomi is always the perfect escape route from this NH/SS nonsense, since I doubt he could think of another way.

Sidenote- I can't imagine reading Naruto the manga with basic understanding and somehow coming to a conclusion that somehow NH and SS should be end game.

And question, does your story leave NH and SS?

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 03 November 2020 - 10:22 PM.

#52456 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 06:43 PM

Even if it sucks that things ended up like they did, Chatte.

#52457 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 08:48 PM

Well, it does, but what can ya do?

so, instead, he just makes the NS fans and the ones who actually wanted Naruto to end in a good way hate him. I know I'm pissed off at him. Look at him now, imagine your manga flopping in under a year. If he wants to redo it, the canon MUST change in my opinion, he must fix all the holes he left in the story. He must do it HIS way, the way he wanted it to be done. People will hate you regardless, you can't let that stop you from doing what you want to do. Especially when it will be YOUR story at the end of the day that will be a disgrace in most people eyes. I know he regrets giving in to that NH and SS crap every single day. I'm not even him and I hate it with all of me. I imagine if he did the ending his way, Samurai 8 would still be putting out chapters today. I think whenever he gets himself together, he will revisit Naruto and fix it. Can't imagine you putting your heart and soul into something for 15 years and not concluding it in the way you wanted. Knowing you gave your heart and soul into something just to let someone else come and step all over it. Infinite Tsukyomi is always the perfect escape route from this NH/SS nonsense, since I doubt he could think of another way.

Sidenote- I can't imagine reading Naruto the manga with basic understanding and somehow coming to a conclusion that somehow NH and SS should be end game.

And question, does your story leave NH and SS?

Yes but you see, the hate of the NaruSakus is easier to bear. Because we were never the persecuting type. We just minded our own business.

That's the core difference between NH-ers and us. We took our anger at him public, yeah, but on our own space.

We didn't start harassing him with letters that we want Naruto and Sakura to end up together. We didn't intrude the man's life and work compared to how they did.

Think about any interaction with a NHer. How they act. What they do.

They're not just content with disagreeing with you. No. They'll follow you and harass you. Put you o all their social media platforms for others to see and harass you as well.

Whereas NaruSaku fans don't do this.

That's why I think it was easier to shoulder NS hate. Because it wasn't even hate on itself. Just a big disappointment in him and losing respect.

Whereas with NaruHina? He would've continued to receive god knows what letters, what threats and whatnot. 

As for my story, yes, it will have NaruHina and SasuSaku. But only to resolve those pairings, that's all. 

Edited by Chatte, 05 November 2020 - 10:25 PM.

#52458 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 09:08 PM

As for my story, yes, it will have NaruHina and SasuSaku. But only to resolve those pairings, that's all. 

Neat! I look forward to seeing if youre gonna do something in Writing Discussion for your story, Chatte! I know I am gonna get to what my plans for Team Guy will be soon

#52459 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 09:23 PM

Well, it does, but what can ya do?

Yes but you see, the hate of the NaruSakus is easier to bear. Because we were never the persecuting type. We just minded our own business.

That's the core difference between NH-ers and us. We took our anger at him public, yeah, but on our own space.

We didn't start harassing him with letters that we want Naruto and Sakura to end up together. We intrude the man's life and work compared to how they did.

Think about any interaction with a NHer. How they act. What they do.

They're not just content with disagreeing with you. No. They'll follow you and harass you. Put you o all their social media platforms for others to see and harass you as well.

Whereas NaruSaku fans don't do this.

That's why I think it was easier to shoulder NS hate. Because it wasn't even hate on itself. Just a big disappointment in him and losing respect.

Whereas with NaruHina? He would've continued to receive god knows what letters, what threats and whatnot. 

I won't lie, it will destroy me inside when I read it if you're leaving it as NH and SS, unless you mean resolve as in you will show them why they aren't good for each other or something...

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 05 November 2020 - 12:42 AM.

#52460 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 09:38 PM

and as a side note, people might call me crazy, but it is in my name. I believe NS will happen eventually someday. Might be years from now, but it will happen.

~never give up.

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users