3333 replies to this topic

#2821 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:57 PM

...What? They're seriously stealing scenario cliches from fanfiction now? Is this what Pierrot has reduced themselves to?

They haven't reduce themselves. The competent people in the company have been moved over to Black Clover. This is the level of writing for those who are left.

Isn't it sad? It takes someone else falling ill and potentially dying for a married couple to spend time together.

It will be pathetic when SS fans will gush about how every scene is so romantic.

So the word on the street is that the next arc of the anime's next few epsiodes are going to be out naruto falling dangerously ill so sasuke and sakura go out to look for a cure. Its either an anime or a light novel.

Its always like this with me. Just when i think im ready to get over this kitten anime something pops up that makes me insanely angry. Naruto falls sick and shikamarus gunna imply that he might die from this disease. And maybe this give sakura and sasuke to go out on a date???

Its such a mess. Obviously the fandom doesn't buy this excuse for naruto falling deathly ill, its such BS.

Well, its not like Sasuke knows many medical nin. He left the village when he was twelve before Tsunade implemented any medical reforms as hokage. Sakura maybe the only medical ninja he knows in the village that would be on hand or nearby. Also Naruto's life in danger is one of the very few reasons he would ever spend time with his... "wife."

They are doing this because they have to appease the Sasuke fans every once and awhile or they will leave to watch another anime for the man in their sexual fantasies.

As usual, i suspect they will shoot themselves in the foot somehow.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 June 2019 - 03:59 PM.

#2822 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:08 PM

So the word on the street is that the next arc of the animes next few epsiodes are going to be out naruto falling dangerously ill so sasuke and sakura go out to look for a cure. Its either an anime or a light novel.

Its always like this with me. Just when i think im ready to get over this kitten anime something pops up that makes me insanely angry. Naruto falls sick and shikamarus gunna imply that he might die from this diesease. And maybe this give sakura and sasuke to go out on a date???

Its such a mess. Obviously the fandom doesnt buy this excuse for naruto falling deathly ill, its such BS. Can thanos please snap SP out of existence, please? Or that none of this turns out to be true.

Isn't it supposed to be his Beloved wife, the divine goddess Hinata Hyuga, who's love for him is bigger than the universe that should look for the cure? What happened to Hinata loves Nardo with all her heart and would do anything for him? And I thought that Sakura was just a prize for Nardo to win over his sexy boyfriend rival, "Sasuke man candy Uchiha", so why is she the concerned party that will find the cure for Nardo instead of, again, the beloved goddess wife? 

Is this suppose indicate even SP doesn't believe in their own B#!! $H!T lies?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't forgotten their half @$$ed attempts to patch up and retcon the story writing booboos they made earlier, like  how Sakura said she and Nardo "are closer than family", I am just drilling holes in their own writing logic and using their "Naruto the Last" reasoning against them. :zaru: 

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 June 2019 - 08:04 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2823 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:43 PM

It gets worse, guys. I'm following this boruto account for this news on instagram and it says some page got leaked from the manga or script where naruto contracts this diesease thats not going to kill him right away. But weaken him slowly over the years. So it would be easier for kawaki to kill him later on.

These writers have really hit rock bottom. Could't think of a legit way to kill off naruto so they had to come up with this BS. Looks like even sakuras medicine won't sace him either.

#2824 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:47 PM

@hisaberpie

You should not surprise , just look at what they did in the last .... breath in space without space suit. :lmao:

Just look at the bright side , if it's happening in the manga not the anime that means ... they began to weakening Naruto , they starting the reason why Borutos dad going to be killed by punk. In my opinion they going to end this because maybe what Namaesh said it's true , it's really selling really bad , too bad to the point there's no profit and they using income from other franchise like Black Clover to cover it.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2825 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:01 PM

It gets worse, guys. I'm following this boruto account for this news on instagram and it says some page got leaked from the manga or script where naruto contracts this disease that's not going to kill him right away. But weaken him slowly over the years. So it would be easier for kawaki to kill him later on.

These writers have really hit rock bottom. Could't think of a legit way to kill off naruto so they had to come up with this BS. Looks like even sakura's medicine won't sace save him either.

Well, there has been absolutely no hint of that the manga I assure you. They have made no sign of Naruto being weakening due to a illness or anything of the sort. He has been weaken because he is out of shape, but not anything about illness. So yes, yes they have. And this is an attempt to try to justify something they know people have a problem with, Nail killing Naruto -in fact they reveal this in the opening scene-, and trying to justify it with some filler that people either ignore or think their excuse was stupid.

For one as people he have already point out here that he has self-healing abilities because of kurama. Why isn't that helping against the virus? if it is so powerful why isn't anyone else being affected? If it was this powerful shouldn't everyone else pretty much be dead if they catch it?

Second, since Naruto will ultimately die due to this disease it undermines the romance of SS they will be putting in that arc and will somewhat put the blame of Naruto's death on Sasuke and Sakura. I cannot wait for nH and SS fanatics to literally be at each other throats when this happens.

Third, this again brings up the problem of the power scale of Boruto. Since again they won't just let Boruto go off and fight his own villains without the old main cast getting involved. The strength of the villains compared to what they were in Naruto is absurd. So this is an attempt of lessening that problem, by creating more problems.

@hisaberpie

You should not surprise , just look at what they did in the last .... breath in space without space suit. :lmao:

Just look at the bright side , if it's happening in the manga not the anime that means ... they began to weakening Naruto , they starting the reason why Borutos dad going to be killed by punk. In my opinion they going to end this because maybe what Namaesh said it's true , it's really selling really bad , too bad to the point there's no profit and they using income from other franchise like Black Clover to cover it.

Uh. Yyubie? I can assure you; this is more likely the anime than the manga. The manga is still on introducing Nail arc. Also the manga is Bolt and Nail focus. The anime isn't. Hisa is just mentioning it might be the manga because he is not sure and is covering his bases because it could come out that it is the manga. But again, I very much doubt that.

As for them being desperate? Yes, because this is an arc to appease the SS fans they have been neglecting for at least 75 episodes (since the end of the salad arc) if not the entire series so far. The thing is this is going to lead to conflict between the fanbases once SS fails to cure Hinata's husband which ultimately leads to his death.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 June 2019 - 04:20 AM.

#2826 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 07:52 PM

It gets worse, guys. I'm following this boruto account for this news on instagram and it says some page got leaked from the manga or script where naruto contracts this diesease thats not going to kill him right away. But weaken him slowly over the years. So it would be easier for kawaki to kill him later on.

These writers have really hit rock bottom. Could't think of a legit way to kill off naruto so they had to come up with this BS. Looks like even sakuras medicine won't sace him either.

Hit rock bottom? Just now? They hit it the very moment Boruto was conceived. For Boruto and and its clusterkitten of a story to exist, they had retcon and destroy everything built in Naruto's story and replace it with hypocrisy and @$$pulls every relevant episode, and before even then actually ("Naruto the Last"). Naruto had to fail as "Ninja Jesus savior" just so that BORUTO can have a storyNaruto Nardo must either be a weak wreck of his former self that can only muster a fraction of the power he's hyped up to have, is taken out like a chump EVEN IF he is at full power, or enemies must have even more hax powers than him for there to be any story drama. And in the same vein, Boruto teeter totters between a prodigy that is given power ups on a "silver platter" that will trump his "god of a father" pretty soon, or that idea is thrown to the way side to give his god-like father the fights and hype he deserves. The writing in "BORUTO" has been about "caught with your pants down" damage control to the remaining Naruto fans that even bother to watch or read it from the day it was thought up.

Now Boruto may seem like average "Shonen fare", if fans ignore what happened in Naruto, and that's fine. But that is no different than saying if you want to enjoy Dragon Ball Z or even Dragon Ball Super and forget that it strayed from the initial concept of its earliest years of portrayal, pretend that the first 18 years of Goku's life never happened. Same concept. those that grew up with these series can't do that.

Ultimately my point is, Boruto was a MESS from the beginning, and the only way for it to be even REMOTELY enjoyable is to ignore Naruto's 15 years of adventure in the original manga series. the only followers of Boruto that have anything positive to say about it (to my personal experience) either "ignore the fact" that it is a Naruto spin off or are "ignorant of that matter" (as in they never read or watched Naruto) 

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 October 2019 - 02:48 AM.

#2827 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2019 - 08:08 PM

Oh wow. So the team are desperate to get the anime back on top with an idea of doing a dramatic route of "trying" to kill off the titular character (big no-no unless there is a huge reason behind the scenes).  :down: :no:

Seriously, I want a reboot with a better animation studio.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2828 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:39 PM

You know if this is how Naruto dies then damn that is sad, and it shows that Bolt and Naruto were crap and nothing has changed, and both Kushina and Minato died for nothing.

#2829 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:54 PM

Oh wow. So the team are desperate to get the anime back on top with an idea of doing a dramatic route of "trying" to kill off the titular character (big no-no unless there is a huge reason behind the scenes).  :down: :no:

Seriously, I want a reboot with a better animation studio.

Not me. This brand has been irrevocably tarnished beyond repair at this point, and no reboot, regardless of how competent the the writers or studio are, is going to fix that. At best, Naruto should continue to exist as a cautionary example for future shonen authors.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2830 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:22 PM

Not me. This brand has been irrevocably tarnished beyond repair at this point, and no reboot, regardless of how competent the the writers or studio are, is going to fix that. At best, Naruto should continue to exist as a cautionary example for future shonen authors.

Well, it can be, done; it's just so many things need to happen before, Naruto gets fixed.

Five things Kishi needs to do and admit.

1: Kishi has to admit in public that he kittened up

2: Admit that he cared only about both Sasuke and the Uchiha and he got lazy with other characters 

3: That NaruHinat and SS were never, planned at all.

4: Admit Naruto and Sasuke had no bound, and he once again got lazy and didn't show the friendship in part 1 and not shown in flashbacks within part 2.

5: That he came up with many BS reasons for Sasuke to live

Three things that SP need to admit.

1: Admit they played favorites with Hinata and made Sakura look worse than she was.

2: Admit they also forced Kishi into picking Hinata because again the liked her and didn't care about the story.

3: Admit they stole from Sakura and gave it to Hinata.

#2831 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:34 PM

Well, it can be, done; it's just so many things need to happen before, Naruto gets fixed.

Five things Kishi needs to do and admit.
1: Kishi has to admit in public that he kittened up
2: Admit that he cared only about both Sasuke and the Uchiha and he got lazy with other characters 
3: That NaruHinat and SS were never, planned at all.
4: Admit Naruto and Sasuke had no bound, and he once again got lazy and didn't show the friendship in part 1 and not shown in flashbacks within part 2.
5: That he came up with many BS reasons for Sasuke to live

Three things that SP need to admit.
1: Admit they played favorites with Hinata and made Sakura look worse than she was.
2: Admit they also forced Kishi into picking Hinata because again the liked her and didn't care about the story.
3: Admit they stole from Sakura and gave it to Hinata.

I feel there's more both need to admit to but those are good starts.

#2832 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:43 AM

Hey fam. I used to be super active on here and Naruto finished... and yeah, we all know what happened. Anyway, I have a question. Who's actually writing the Boruto series? Is it Kishimoto, or is someone else and he's just "okaying" the stuff being published? Hurts my heart how awful everything is because looking back on what Naruto once was, it was AMAZING and I still have such attachment to Naruto and Sakura and all those characters. I never cared for Sasuke though, and never will... Anyway, who's writing the Boruto series? And if it isn't Kishimoto, then honestly our NaruSaku fanon stuff is JUST as canon. 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#2833 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:01 AM

Kishimoto wrote the original Boruto Gaiden and movie, but beyond that, he was regulated to a consultant who only contributed a nominal amount of input into the series while a new (pedophilic) author has been writing the series. And Pierrot has basically taken over the Boruto franchise by turning it into their own expensive fanfiction and are even attempting to canonize their filler content. And now, the manga's no longer under Kishimoto's supervision since he's started on his new manga, Samurai 7.

So, short answer: no. Boruto hasn't been canon for a long time.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2834 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:36 AM

naruto-1069019.jpeg

Remove the tittle and i'm sure everyone would think that this is an erotic or adult manga.

#2835 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:53 PM

naruto-1069019.jpeg

Remove the tittle and i'm sure everyone would think that this is an erotic or adult manga.

I wouldn't. Because I see it as it's only sexual if you just to sexualize it. 

#2836 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:22 PM

I want to add (if you guys haven't notice it yet) , Salad look's like shes 2-4 month old pregnant (i don't know whether they intend to draw her that way or it was a mistake) ... that's why i said whoever draw this cover need to be fired ...

#2837 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:23 PM

Wow that does look like an erotic manga sexualizing children. I mean, the expressions theyre making are very sexual! Such a shame how this turned out. I think Im going to finish the anime though just to know what happens exactly, but Im going to quit at the episode where Naruto and Sasuke fight and lose their arms. Im not interested in the stuff after that :(

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#2838 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:26 PM

@Win-chan

I watch the anime until the kiss of life (CPR) , and that is in episode 414 , i stop and delete every naruto related stuff from my PC (worth about 50 gigs of space). But you can continue for Madara vs Gai (eight gate) , i heard it was pretty good. Try not get too comfy ... because if you are , before you know it , it will be the chidori of love episode ... and that is very very mind breaking to watch , at least for me.

#2839 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:03 AM

I've been out of the loop for a bit due to some hectic weeks, mainly a heatwave and dealing with a BS insurance agency.

So, we're going to weaken Naruto by exposing him to a virus? Hmm...

Okay, a couple of questions. Most importantly:

HOW DID HE OBTAIN THE VIRUS?

If he caught it like we do the common cold, how come no one else is getting infected with this deadly disease?

Did he get near some animals he shouldn't have?

Or perhaps he (gasps) got it from a random night in the RED LIGHT DISTRICT?

I know most of these writers aren't doctors, but this is basic biology if you made it through High School (or in Japan, maybe even 6th grade). Viruses spread through the air or direct contact, or exchanging fluids. No one just magically gets infected and not pass it on to others (or be considered a risk to pass it on to others)

This reminds me of the Rememberance Kenshin OVA where Kenshin and Kaoru got sick. Initially, fans thought Kenshin contracted leprosy, or that his body began to break down on its own (though that wouldn't explain how Kaoru contracted it). And I recently heard the writers admit there was no medical explanation for his sickness  :wot: That's just really bad writing, plain and simple.

But if this is to justify Naruto being killed by Nail, it's suspicious this isn't mentioned in the manga, Which means neither party is communicating, and I'm wondering if we'll ever even SEE Nail introduced in the anime. It's been 90% filler.

Also:
Why doesn't Kyuubi heal Naruto?

So, Kyuubi could counteract a fatal poison, heal most wounds so long as all limbs are attached, but can't fight this off? If he can't, how can other people be okay?

Does Sakura really need to bring Sasuke along?
Well, of course not, but the studio will force it. 

So yeah. Really bad plot device. Then again, SP, this doesn't surprise me. You've done several others without consequence, why stop now? :hm:

#2840 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:30 PM

DBZ Ripoff!!!! YAAAAY!!!!!!! :banana:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 June 2019 - 12:36 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users