Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1702 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

Licked spoliers from the 5th OVA do you want spoilers?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

#1703 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

why not? :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1704 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

First Part:

The film has the Chosen going from the Digital World to the Real World and vice versa and then the final scene is in the Real World as well.
Meicrackmon opened a lot of portals so now the Digimon are terrorizing the Earth, even going to explode a power plant in Japan. The Digimon that invade the Real World had been previously infected by Meicrackmon. They have red eyes and they move in unison.
Hackmon appears and makes an extensive explanation of the facts. Meicoomon became mate of Meiko shortly after the events of the first season and Meicoomon is related in some way with the evil of Apocalymon.
Homeostasis and Hackmon left her quiet because they felt that if she had a partner, the darkness would not spring up (or something like that). It did not work, so they want the Chosen Children to do their job and kill Meicoomon.

#1705 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:36 AM

ah okay then

#1706 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:11 AM

ah okay then

More

Since children refuse to kill someone's Digimon partner, the Digital World's will literally sees them as an obstacle and begins to try to force their expulsion. Hikari in particular is affected by feeling that feeling.
Back in the Real World, children are seen with Digimon. This causes some problems due to widespread paranoia from the Digimon's worldwide attacks. Koushirou hides his peers on his laptop and Daigo hides the kids away from the media by hiding them in his school, closed during the summer.
They tell ghost stories. Yamato can not stand these.
Taichi and Meiko have a great scene where Meiko has some extremely dark thoughts about her own worth and whether it is okay to accept the help of the Chosen to protect Meicoomon. Taichi uses this moment to fill of value and finally makes the decision to be proactive. At this point, it should be mentioned that the film contains a lot of shipping moments Meiko / Taichi.

#1707 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:15 AM

More

Since children refuse to kill someone's Digimon partner, the Digital World's will literally sees them as an obstacle and begins to try to force their expulsion. Hikari in particular is affected by feeling that feeling.
Back in the Real World, children are seen with Digimon. This causes some problems due to widespread paranoia from the Digimon's worldwide attacks. Koushirou hides his peers on his laptop and Daigo hides the kids away from the media by hiding them in his school, closed during the summer.
Taichi and Meiko have a great scene where Meiko has some extremely dark thoughts about her own worth and whether it is okay to accept the help of the Chosen to protect Meicoomon. Taichi uses this moment to fill of value and finally makes the decision to be proactive. At this point, it should be mentioned that the film contains a lot of shipping moments Meiko / Taichi.

We saw that coming since they introduced Meiko, but I still think it's a cheap tactic to give him a GF, especially after teasing some Taiora. 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#1708 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:02 PM

More

These shipping moments will ruin my joy in watching the series. Is it someone's opinion this paragraph ?

#1709 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

These shipping moments will ruin my joy in watching the series. Is it someone's opinion this paragraph ?

In Digisoul.net Facebook barely talk about  the shpping stuff.  Right now they are talking  about three things:

- 20 minutes battle

-Plot Dark Ocean is  back

-Tai dies.

More spoilers:

Agumon also encourages Meiko and finally uses her idiotic personality to develop a real character goal.
Maki is still in the Digital World, desperate for the horrible Digital World she helped create, and everything for Bakumon to have forgotten. There is a flashback and we see that Daigo's partner was a Bearmon. This Bearmon shades a more grayish blue, unlike the one of Digimon Frontier that is brown.
Maki sinks into one of the depression holes that were common in Season 1, and inside are the mysterious Divermon of the Dark Ocean. The inhabitants of the Dark Sea do not speak. Most exist only to visually contextualize yes, caves / depression holes are actually portals to the Dark Sea. She drowns in the dark water and we do not see her again.
Meicoomon finally stops scamming and goes in search of Meiko.
Homeostasis possesses Hikari again and orders them to destroy Meicoomon. Hikari shouts to Homeostasis from within his own heart and tells him to leave, and they will make their own decisions.
They fight Meicrackmon with 8 Perfects, which infuses fear into her and causes her to evolve into her Ultimate form, Raguelmon. It should be noted that on this occasion, all the evolutionary sequences follow each other at the same time, except WarGreymon. More portals open, and the Chosen move the fight to the Digital World that leads to a huge Battle Royale without people being hurt. Jesmon unites to kill Raguelmon. Taichi and Yamato join forces to create Omegamon, who has a brief sequence of evolution. Omegamon tries to protect her, all while being attacked by the unbridled cat-angel. Then Alphamon appears (Gennai is looking at all this as well and mysteriously seems to stand by Alphamon's side). So it's a four-way battle with the other Ultimates, Alphamon causes the others to return to their Baby forms. The battle lasts about 20 minutes, and some of them even call out the name of their attacks ... HOLY ARROW!

#1710 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:23 PM

Tai dies? :mellow:

#1711 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:53 PM

In Digisoul.net Facebook barely talk about  the shpping stuff.  Right now they are talking  about three things:

- 20 minutes battle

-Plot Dark Ocean is  back

-Tai dies.

More spoilers:

Agumon also encourages Meiko and finally uses her idiotic personality to develop a real character goal.
Maki is still in the Digital World, desperate for the horrible Digital World she helped create, and everything for Bakumon to have forgotten. There is a flashback and we see that Daigo's partner was a Bearmon. This Bearmon shades a more grayish blue, unlike the one of Digimon Frontier that is brown.
Maki sinks into one of the depression holes that were common in Season 1, and inside are the mysterious Divermon of the Dark Ocean. The inhabitants of the Dark Sea do not speak. Most exist only to visually contextualize yes, caves / depression holes are actually portals to the Dark Sea. She drowns in the dark water and we do not see her again.
Meicoomon finally stops scamming and goes in search of Meiko.
Homeostasis possesses Hikari again and orders them to destroy Meicoomon. Hikari shouts to Homeostasis from within his own heart and tells him to leave, and they will make their own decisions.
They fight Meicrackmon with 8 Perfects, which infuses fear into her and causes her to evolve into her Ultimate form, Raguelmon. It should be noted that on this occasion, all the evolutionary sequences follow each other at the same time, except WarGreymon. More portals open, and the Chosen move the fight to the Digital World that leads to a huge Battle Royale without people being hurt. Jesmon unites to kill Raguelmon. Taichi and Yamato join forces to create Omegamon, who has a brief sequence of evolution. Omegamon tries to protect her, all while being attacked by the unbridled cat-angel. Then Alphamon appears (Gennai is looking at all this as well and mysteriously seems to stand by Alphamon's side). So it's a four-way battle with the other Ultimates, Alphamon causes the others to return to their Baby forms. The battle lasts about 20 minutes, and some of them even call out the name of their attacks ... HOLY ARROW!

Thanks. So, the " The film contains a lot of Tai and Meiko shipping moments " is someone's opinions or this person has seen Part 5 ?

That won't happen in Digimon XD

#1712 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:23 PM

No, But I wish it would, or at least everyone thinks he's dead :chuckle: I'll be honest I like those scenes because the emotions from the other characters related to the character in question all pours out uncontrollably :yes:

#1713 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:51 PM

Thanks. So, the " The film contains a lot of Tai and Meiko shipping moments " is someone's opinions or this person has seen Part 5 ?

That won't happen in Digimon XD

The person was not reveal just in general.

Looks like besides it is possible that is the reason triggers Ophanimon Fallen Mode, but we know that is impossible at least for a little while.

21193026_1458847210819088_60382889255895

Last paragraph 

As a result, Hikari goes into shock and eventually activates a kind of internal "virus" that ends up affecting Nyaromon. Apparently, she was briefly possessed by Yggdrasil based on what Dark Gennai said after Taichi and Daigo fell to their apparent (presumed) deaths. "She was the easiest to corrupt." What looks like a dark scribble causes evolution to Ophanimon Falldown Mode.
Ophanimon and Raguelmon are finally merged into a huge Evangelion type monster. A flash of the Dark Sea can be seen during the grotesque merger.
Yamato puts the glasses of Taichi at the end of the film. Even though I do not think Taichi is dead, the characters do believe it. And their reactions are heartbreaking.
Aikotoba, the new song for the ending of the movie, is beautiful. Ayumi and AiM had not done a duet before, and the result is exceptional.

#1714 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:18 AM

No, But I wish it would, or at least everyone thinks he's dead :chuckle: I'll be honest I like those scenes because the emotions from the other characters related to the character in question all pours out uncontrollably :yes:

Yeah. You're right. Probably we'll see these pouring out of emotions in this Part.

The person was not reveal just in general.

Looks like besides it is possible that is the reason triggers Ophanimon Fallen Mode, but we know that is impossible at least for a little while.

21193026_1458847210819088_60382889255895

Last paragraph 

As a result, Hikari goes into shock and eventually activates a kind of internal "virus" that ends up affecting Nyaromon. Apparently, she was briefly possessed by Yggdrasil based on what Dark Gennai said after Taichi and Daigo fell to their apparent (presumed) deaths. "She was the easiest to corrupt." What looks like a dark scribble causes evolution to Ophanimon Falldown Mode.
Ophanimon and Raguelmon are finally merged into a huge Evangelion type monster. A flash of the Dark Sea can be seen during the grotesque merger.
Yamato puts the glasses of Taichi at the end of the film. Even though I do not think Taichi is dead, the characters do believe it. And their reactions are heartbreaking.
Aikotoba, the new song for the ending of the movie, is beautiful. Ayumi and AiM had not done a duet before, and the result is exceptional.

Thanks.

#1715 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

Wow tri is trying too hard to be dark and edgy. As for shipping i knew there where going to force meiko and taichi together at the second to last movie. :ermm:  The writers are too cruel, falsely ship teasing taiora like this. I really hate kakudou now if digimon had a more competent director back then none of this mess would have happened. 02 kids getting messed up,false ship tease, change in tai's character etc. Im done with digimon writers. -_-

Edited by rikakim94, 08 September 2017 - 05:51 PM.

#1716 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:14 PM

I want official source in English about the spoilers for tri film and a link. 

#1717 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:14 PM

Uh the first and Second movies are already out in English if you want to see them

[post='http://w1.hotanime.m...-dub.html?r=701'][/post]

[post='http://w1.hotanime.m...-dub.html?r=126'][/post]

#1718 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:20 PM

I want official source in English about the spoilers for tri film and a link. 

I found it in Digisoulnet, but they found in WTW a boss Digimon home.

https://withthewill....Part-5-Spoilers

#1719 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

The summary doesn't say anything about Tai and Meiko. There are two users who talked about seeing Part 5 or something, and one of them is whom Link Guy quoted his/her summary in the above posts. S/he's talking about seeing heavy shipping moments of Tai and Meiko and few of Yamato and Meiko.

There are users who pointed out that it seems more like Meiko featuring Hikari Part 5. It centers more around Meiko.

I think this user that I'm going to quote speaks for the majority of the audience concerning the shipping moments with Meiko :

" With that said, I hope the Tiachi and Meiko moments are not as big as Jay describes. While I do have an indifference to that particular ship, my issues more stem with how late it came in tri.'s narrative. I would rather them not have any romantic moments beyond simple teasing, which to be fair to Jay's description, it doesn't really seem much apart from teasing. Which, yet again, feels like it comes out of nowhere. "

I want Tai to be left alone rather than giving him Meiko just for the sake of pairing him up.

#1720 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

I just find giving Tai a new "love interest" after teasing him with Sora for the about half of the movies to be in poor taste. PERIOD :mellow:

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 September 2017 - 06:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users