#41 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:31 AM

I know, right? :hehehe:  :kukuku:

anyway I heard that these fillers are supposed to justify "The Last' or somthing along those lins So I figured I could use a good joke. I got a job reently but am working night shifts so some laughter will help a little :smile:

I don't know how anything can justify the last

#42 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:12 PM

Just go to the wiki it has a recap here:

The Exploding Human" (起爆人間, Kibaku Ningen) is episode 484 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime.

A man called Tadaichi leaves a hot spring. As a storm brews, he is approached by someone on the road, wanting to confirm his status as a Konoha shinobi. Tadaichi confirms he's from Konoha, but denies being a shinobi, claiming to be just a merchant. The person reveals they checked his Anbu history, and uses a dōjutsu against him. The person is approached by another, congratulating them. The first promises to stain everything red. Sakura and Naruto visit Kakashi. Sakura asks about missing Konoha shinobi, which Kakashi is already aware of. An explosion happens by one of Konoha's gates. Naruto and Sakura go investigate. Five people are attacking the security personnel from the gates. Ino, Shikamaru and Chōji arrive at the scene, where Ino recognises Tadaichi as a regular from Yamanaka Flowers, certain he'd never turn against the village. Tadaichi is hit with a shuriken, but feels no pain, and begins expanding. Naruto creates clones and takes the security personnel away from Tadaichi, who explodes. The explosion slightly injures the other four attackers, who move into the village and begin expanding as well. At Shikamaru's suggestion, Chōji expands himself, and uses his butterfly wings to flap at the explosion. Naruto adds to it with a Rasengan. More controlled attackers appear beyond the gate, and Sakura deduces the injuries are what is causing them to explode. Hinata arrives, and upon learning of the situation, she confirms there is no one near casting genjutsu, though she detects a foreign chakra in the attackers. Shikamaru restrains the attackers with his shadow, and Hinata attacks their chakra network, defeating them without triggering explosions. Later, Sakura tries releasing the genjutsu, but is unsuccessful. Kakashi decides to have Sasuke analyse the genjutsu with his dōjutsu, and asks Sai to inform him. Elsewhere, Sasuke thinks back to his journey, and feeds a few stray cats. Noticing one of Sai's ink hawks, Sasuke opens up a scroll, and the hawk turns into a message in it. Sasuke hears an explosion nearby, where controlled people are also exploding upon being injured, which Sasuke recognises as the same ones from Konoha's message. Two shinobi come to the aid of an older man in the attacked village, Iō. Iō mistakes Sasuke for an attacker, and commands the other two to attack him. Sasuke easily counters Chino's Water Release with his Fire Release, and dodges Nowaki's wind-infused weapons. The attackers cross Chino's water wall, and Sasuke stops them with his Sharingan, surprising Chino. Sasuke asks them about the one Iō mistook him with, but Iō refuses to talk. Chino explains she and Nowaki are former shinobi who are now wandering performers. Iō wants to check on his daughter Amino. Inside the shelter, Amino is also under the genjutsu, causing others to run away. She stabs herself in the neck, and explodes. Iō screams he will never forgive Fūshin, and runs into the fire. Sasuke questions one of the people he released from the genjutsu about who Fūshin is. He is told Fūshin is the leader of the Lighting Gang, a group who steals money from bad people and gives it to those in need. After the group was supposedly betrayed by Kirigakure, they asked for shelter in the village, who refused to harbour them in fear of retaliation. Sasuke tries using genjutsu to see into the memories of the controlled attackers, but meets resistance in the memories, seeing a red eye. Sasuke surmises it's a kekkei genkai.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Yeah thanks. I needed that and sorry if you've suffered for it. I'm guessing Hinata is too preggars to to be helping her "beloved"? :zaru:

And since when was duck butt head near enough to be helping anything? I recalled he a wanderer and never came back after supposedly knocking up Sakura

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 December 2016 - 02:14 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

Yeah thanks. I needed that and sorry if you've suffered for it. I'm guessing Hinata is too preggars to to be helping her "beloved"? :zaru:

And since when was duck butt head near enough to be helping anything? I recalled he a wanderer and never came back after supposedly knocking up Sakura

Well neither hinata or sakura look pregnant and sasuke isn't close to the village but sai's ink bird finds him somehow (badically they are helpless to do anything about dispelling genjutsu without sasuke since kakashi doesn't have a sharingan anymore but it doesnt make it less weird they had to call sasuke back for it)

#44 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:52 PM

I looked it up on and copied it off of the wiki. The only suffering I'll have it on youtube they be recommending foreverworld for a few weeks.

Well neither hinata or sakura look pregnant and sasuke isn't close to the village but sai's ink bird finds him somehow (basically they are helpless to do anything about dispelling genjutsu without sasuke since kakashi doesn't have a sharingan anymore but it doesn't make it less weird they had to call sasuke back for it)

One) do you really think they would ever make Hinata the goddess of perfection and purity look fat? Two) I think this novel (because I believe Sasuke got two) is Sasuke leaving the village a few years before the last. Three) even if that wasn't the case Sakura from what I understand didn't get pregnant till she went off to chase after Sasuke. Then came back after giving birth. Four) since they don't have hinata constantly around Naruto shoulder, I don't think their married yet. Five) remember they are building up to their second try at telling the nH romance of the Last.

#45 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

I looked it up on and copied it off of the wiki. The only suffering I'll have it on youtube they be recommending foreverworld for a few weeks.

One) do you really think they would ever make Hinata the goddess of perfection and purity look fat? Two) I think this novel (because I believe Sasuke got two) is Sasuke leaving the village a few years before the last. Three) even if that wasn't the case Sakura from what I understand didn't get pregnant till she went off to chase after Sasuke. Then came back after giving birth. Four) since they don't have hinata constantly around Naruto shoulder, I don't think their married yet. Five) remember they are building up to their second try at telling the nH romance of the Last.

In the original novel the episode is based on the beginning mentions hinata is naruto's wife so it does take place after the last but maybe sp made a mistake or changed it on purpose. In any case it doesn't make much sense

Edited by totherpage95, 04 December 2016 - 04:12 PM.

#46 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:51 PM

In the original novel the episode is based on the beginning mentions hinata is naruto's wife so it does take place after the last but maybe sp made a mistake or changed it on purpose. In any case it doesn't make much sense

Again One) they won't make her look fat. Two) your probably right about, but five) they are from what I understand building up towards the Last.

#47 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:18 PM

I heard it's after The Last and before the wedding. I don't know, I just let it be, because Naruto is nothing but that.

#48 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:07 PM

The fillers suck. Even the doujinshi of the remake of TL and Lady GT's After War doujin has a far superior plot than this kiten that we are getting  :zaru:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#49 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:10 PM

Still trying to figure out on why Hinata passed out after one hit?

#50 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:44 PM

Cause she sucks plus that probably has no answer.

#51 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:51 PM

Again One) they won't make her look fat. Two) your probably right about, but five) they are from what I understand building up towards the Last.

Sure they won't show hinata like that but they do show a pregnant kunerai and kushina one of whom is better than Hinata in every way and is so much more beautiful.

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:09 PM

The fillers suck. Even the doujinshi of the remake of TL and Lady GT's After War doujin has a far superior plot than this kiten that we are getting  :zaru:

That's what I'm saying. I'm just here for a laugh. :lmao:

#53 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:53 AM

I saw some screenshots, and it's atrocious. The quality is bad, really bad. Animation quality, I mean.

For those who actually saw the latest episode, is that really the case or it's just those screenshots that had bad quality?

Edited by Nostradamus, 05 December 2016 - 12:55 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#54 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:41 AM

I saw some screenshots, and it's atrocious. The quality is bad, really bad. Animation quality, I mean.

For those who actually saw the latest episode, is that really the case or it's just those screenshots that had bad quality?

I bet except Hinata and her hair everything looks cheap and bad. Hinata in TL is like rich, spoiled, high maintenance, ageless teen, and if going by logic i wonder how many times she goes through plastic surgery ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#55 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:01 AM

In my opinion it was bad but i thought it was better than the last few episodes. Other people say it's good though i dont know if the screenshots are the issue

#56 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:11 PM

I don't know how anything can justify the last

No nothing can justify that movie plus nothing in the anime is actually Canon to the story. So really t doesn't matter.

Cause she sucks plus that probably has no answer.

Nothing has been answered sine the war started and the answers we got make no sense.

#57 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:21 PM

Not enough Naruto-kun in her life. :zaru: HE hasn't knocked her up in over a decade so she sucks even more than usual. :lmao:

#58 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:28 PM

New episode has Sasuke and Orochimaru fighting in some sort of underground ninja tournament. I'm not joking

#59 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:51 PM

New episode has Sasuke and Orochimaru fighting in some sort of underground ninja tournament. I'm not joking

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Why...just why....

Is this some some kind of flashback (I hope)?

#60 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:34 PM

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Why...just why....

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users