Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#81 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

I think its safe to say that its best not to make any guesses about what story Kishi might do in the movie. Even after the trailers its tough to call, as RtN taught us so very well  :sweat:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#82 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

If anything this movie may be a violate point of the pairing wars, if there is something done in this movie, before the manga reaches its furthest point before next year before anything else is finished, people are going to want to see if naruto has any girlfriend in the end.

as it is an epilogue, theres no full info if it is canon or not, but if it is, because the manga is still running and this epilogue is been announced, if its canon, we will see the ending results of the whole story but not how they were set up until the manga covers those points.

I feel its going to be, we see what happens in the movie, but after that we need to see the rest of the manga to see how these endings resulted, thus of course if this movie is canon.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#83 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

What concern me is the title. The Last. That is a big clue.

#84 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

Hey guys, do you think it's possible that there will be a 3rd Part of Naruto? I mean, to me it would be a bad idea since the quality of the work is dropping, and plus, Kishi said himself that he wants to do something else, but I don't know this project about "a new period" is weird isn't? maybe this new age will only be in the movie. 

Well that's what we're debating on since the beginning, does it mean the end of the serie before this movie or juste last movie or time-skip or AU, you see. I think the best thing is to wait until next Thursday. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 23 July 2014 - 01:40 PM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#85 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Hey guys, do you think it's possible that there will be a 3rd Part of Naruto? I mean, to me it would be a bad idea since the quality of the work is dropping, and plus, Kishi said himself that he wants to do something else, but I don't know this project about "a new period" is weird isn't? maybe this new age will only be in the movie. 

You know,this got me thinking. Kishi has made various characters say that as long as the Shinobi system prevailed, there could never be peace. And now, this movie is titled 'The Last' with a picture of Kunai. Maybe there won't be anymore ninjas or chakra or jutsus after the war? Maybe its a new beginning for all ,as normal people?

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#86 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

Hard to say. I got to think more. The teaser can help for plot wise.

#87 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

It's not complete chaos I mean people thought rtn was canon and many nh and SS fans thought they would get screentime, look how that movie turned out with naruto and sakura being the stars and having their friendship shown in the movie, not the others not even naruto with Sasuke. This was all kishis choice too. We need more info but if it does go by canon then things should still be good unless Kishi uses the 2 year timeskip as and cop out to just throw nh in there. Hopefully this won't happen though, not after all this in the manga. This of course all depends in if the the last naruto the movie is canon or not, because to release an epilogue when the manga is still bound to be running past this December, it's kinda hard to imagine seeing the ending before the main story itself ends.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#88 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:32 PM

from what it comes  this timeskip of 2 years? The pages don't say a such news...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#89 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

from what it comes  this timeskip of 2 years? The pages don't say a such news...

I think it all comes from here: 

Okay, I heard that the new movie would take place two years after the end of the series, but the poster looks like it's saying "for the first time in two years," so like the first Naruto movie in two years. Can someone verify that?

And what's it say about 2015...

I thought it was you who said that it was a 2 years time skip, I also thought it said "after 2 years without a movie", so no 2 years time skip thing?

Yeah, sorry about that. I read a tweet saying that and didn't verify it. So I think that's false, sorry about that. Can you read anything else on there?

There will be a fifteen second trailer in the episode that airs on the 31st, though. Plus a Naruto exhibition will open in Japan next year.
http://www.animenews...cember-6/.76952

#90 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

Naruto already powerful to the point the only enemy that can challenge to him is space ninja.
Naruto will gain full Kyubi and sasuke will awaken his right rinnegan for the naru vs sasu battle.
Like I say, this feel like Rtn.

Edited by rocci, 23 July 2014 - 02:55 PM.

#91 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

Here this movie Kishi look for redemption for his little plot of romance. I would like if he left some resolution Naruto and Sakura  in the manga then finish it in the movie, Similar like Shaoran and Sakura the were about to clarify their feelings but then that finished in a movie.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#92 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

You know,this got me thinking. Kishi has made various characters say that as long as the Shinobi system prevailed, there could never be peace. And now, this movie is titled 'The Last' with a picture of Kunai. Maybe there won't be anymore ninjas or chakra or jutsus after the war? Maybe its a new beginning for all ,as normal people?

I think that too sometimes, but then I also think if that is true and there will be no more ninjas, then there is no need for Naruto to fulfill his dream of becoming Hokage. I mean, all the Kages just run their villages and such, but not the actual nation. I do not know, but I actually hope for ninjas to still be around so that Naruto can fulfill his dream!

#93 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

So is the story ending before the movie or is Kishi giving us the epilogue before the story even wraps up

Either seems like a pretty bad choice

eh10ut.jpg

#94 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

I think "The Last" will be about it being the last Naruto Movie and the last time we'll ever see Naruto and the characters, and it takes place in the future, another 2 year time skip :) after the war...maybe a closure movie..like after the manga..after the war and stuff

Hopefully kishimoto releases scans of everyone in 2 years :D this is all so exciting loll ^.^

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#95 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

It can't be Shinachiku, "Naruto" is written on his ass. LOL
The AU is still an option, all those sketches look odd.
Time-skip seems to be the most probable option. Though it's a bad news fot the manga ending that will be rushed. 
Let's wait for next Thursday, maybe it will be clearer on what the movie will be about. Exept if it is like the first teaser of RTN in which we've seen Sakura's parents design, but this time it will be Hinata's design (don't know why I have this bad feeling).

What do you mean this time it will be hinatas design???

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#96 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

I think "The Last" will be about it being the last Naruto Movie and the last time we'll ever see Naruto and the characters, and it takes place in the future, another 2 year time skip :) after the war...maybe a closure movie..like after the manga..after the war and stuff

Hopefully kishimoto releases scans of everyone in 2 years :D this is all so exciting loll ^.^

I'd also like to say that, it might be like, the manga ending with Kaguya being sealed and the kages dying again, with everyone being released from the tree, or they might be released and aid Naruto and co. anyways, after this war, they all get back to the village to celebrate or whatever, and reminisce the fallen shinobis (the ones we know, like Neji, Shikaku, Inoichi, etc.) and the manga ends there.

Then we'll have to wait for the 2 year special movie to see what becomes of everyone, it's like a real canon movie, since kishimoto is in charge of the story and the character designs and such. This movie might be the one to reveal the final pairings, if Sasuke was truly redeemed, and if Naruto really will become the hokage.

What do you guys think?

Btw, why is it referred to as "New Era"? does that mean there'll be a part 3 or something? or is it just a name for the movie?

#97 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

Here this movie Kishi look for redemption for his little plot of romance. I would like if he left some resolution Naruto and Sakura  in the manga then finish it in the movie, Similar like Shaoran and Sakura the were about to clarify their feelings but then that finished in a movie.

Ccs anime adaptation didn't really follow the manga like naruto.
In the manga the romance already resolve. While in the anime is just like what you say.

@tsuki chan
Possibly, but the question is who will naruto fight? If it follow canon manga the one who can fight naruto is sasuke, unless new enemy come from space.

I think new era is project name.

Edited by rocci, 23 July 2014 - 03:39 PM.

#98 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

What do you mean this time it will be hinatas design???

You know, for RTN we had a first teaser of 15 seconds in which we had seen Sakura's parents design. Well I have the bad feeling we'll have Hinata's design as a teaser this time. Don't mind me, it's just a random feeling. 

Btw, why is it referred to as "New Era"? does that mean there'll be a part 3 or something? or is it just a name for the movie?

That's what I'm wondering too. But it's not very likely, since Kishi is openly admitting that he want to do other things, like his one-shot Mario. 

#99 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

I don't know you guys, I like the new look. It makes him look less goofy and more serious, a lot more mature. The short hair isn't that bad to me, but it is pretty different from what I thought he would look like when he gets older :D
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#100 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:44 PM

Ccs anime adaptation didn't really follow the manga like naruto.
In the manga the romance already resolve. While in the anime is just like what you say.

@tsuki chan
Possibly, but the question is who will naruto fight? If it follow canon manga the one who can fight naruto is sasuke, unless new enemy come from space.

I think new era is project name.

Yeah, but that's what I'm trying to figure out...if this is the last of Naruto ever and they're having a naruto exhibition, then why is there a new project called "new era"? is it possible that kishi is trolling us again and actually working on a new naruto series or something?

And wouldn't the manga cover the Sasuke vs Naruto fight? that's another thing, unless it ends in a cliffhanger, and the movie covers that too?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users