Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#61 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

Added the HQ scans to the OP! I think he looks pretty cute here at least haha:2hyx5ht.jpg

He has two different outfits it seems. One that looks militaristic, and the other casual clothes I guess. Sweatpants and hoodie. Also in one of the sketches it says Naruto on his ass lmao. His right arm is bandaged, too...
   I think so too. Probably with some cameos of the other characters (Kakashi, K11, maybe a few others), but following and focusing on Naruto. It looks like an AU, too, like LadyGT said.
  there seems to be a trend going with jump movies
Gintama: The Movie: The Final Chapter
Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission
and now The Last: Naruto the Movie
hmm...

Something is telling me that all of the shonen jump series will end this year or next. It will also mean that newer mangas will take over therefore creating a new era of shonen jump comics.  :happy:

Edited by rikakim94, 23 July 2014 - 10:57 AM.

#62 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

Added the HQ scans to the OP! I think he looks pretty cute here at least haha:2hyx5ht.jpg

He has two different outfits it seems. One that looks militaristic, and the other casual clothes I guess. Sweatpants and hoodie. Also in one of the sketches it says Naruto on his ass lmao. His right arm is bandaged, too... 

I don't find him cute. It's not Naruto like to me. he looks like a totally different person. 

And I hate his jumper outfit there. It's uglier than his current one. 

So we'll get a first teaser for the movie next Thursday, isn't it? I'm hyped for this movie that appeared to be the last and at the same time, I'm scared. I have mixed feelings about it. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 23 July 2014 - 11:10 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#63 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:11 AM

Mangastream got the HQ scans. I can read Ramen Ichiraku in one of the sketches.

Sketches

As much i like the hd quality of the scan I do not like  fact that its cut into 2 rather than having big huge scan. I really the sketches but cutting the scan in half kinds ruined it.  :sad:

Edited by rikakim94, 23 July 2014 - 11:15 AM.

#64 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

I don't find him cute. It's not Naruto like to me. he looks like a totally different person. 
And I hate his jumper outfit there. It's uglier than his current one. 

So we'll get a first teaser for the movie next Thursday, isn't it? I'm hyped for this movie that appeared to be the last and at the same time, I'm scared. I have mixed feelings about it. 

Is this truly the last naruto movie or the last just movie title like road to ninja.

@rikarim
I really doubt the like hxh, naruto, and gintama will end soon.

#65 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

Is this truly the last naruto movie or the last just movie title like road to ninja.

@rikarim
I really doubt the like hxh, naruto, and gintama will end soon.

The Last is the title, but I think it speaks for itself. I think it will be the last movie. Or maybe, even the movie title is a troll from Kishi to make his fans believe it's the last movie, the end of the manga and all, while it's just a normal movie and the manga will still continue for 2 years. LOL

#66 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

at the least we won't get the rinnegan or byakugan in the future lo I don't think it's AU like RTN... That's old Naruto, he could be in his middle age....

I also find odd that he isn't using hokage vests...

Edited by 六道仙人, 23 July 2014 - 11:41 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#67 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

The Last is the title, but I think it speaks for itself. I think it will be the last movie. Or maybe, even the movie title is a troll from Kishi to make his fans believe it's the last movie, the end of the manga and all, while it's just a normal movie and the manga will still continue for 2 years. LOL

I think from the sketch, it can be that :
1. It's time skip naruto. Thus the manga end in this year.
2. It's naruto from parallel universe. Get suck original naruverse or vice versa.
3. It's naruto son aka shinachiku.

#68 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

I seriously hate Naruto's design. His short hair is just so unappealing. I hope Naruto won't really have that haircut in the series epilogue. :twitch:

Hey who knows mabey he got an haircut from an sertain pink haired girl who cant Cook eighter, hint married life is awsome.

#69 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

I think from the sketch, it can be that :
1. It's time skip naruto. Thus the manga end in this year.
2. It's naruto from parallel universe. Get suck original naruverse or vice versa.
3. It's naruto son aka shinachiku.

It can't be Shinachiku, "Naruto" is written on his ass. LOL

The AU is still an option, all those sketches look odd.

Time-skip seems to be the most probable option. Though it's a bad news fot the manga ending that will be rushed. 

Let's wait for next Thursday, maybe it will be clearer on what the movie will be about. Exept if it is like the first teaser of RTN in which we've seen Sakura's parents design, but this time it will be Hinata's design (don't know why I have this bad feeling). 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 23 July 2014 - 11:50 AM.

#70 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

even if we might see naruto kids, it would pretty clear who is the mother... lol

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#71 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

even if we might see naruto kids, it would pretty clear who is the mother... lol

If he had to have kids with Hinata, the kid would have byakugan, or at least black hair, since when a blond and a black haired persons have a kid, it's always the black hair that win. But I think I'm looking too far into the hair thing, it's just a manga, not real life. 

#72 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

it isn't AU because the cover says cleary that's a sketch of old naruto.... It's just him who has been aged.

@sakuya-hime...even though all this is a manga, all kids that we have seen just took some peculiarity from their parents... That's how works kishimoto with family so....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#73 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

I actually really like Narutos "new" desing ... he looks a lot more mature and really ... manly. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#74 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

I'm sure he will see a littlle kid with blonde hairs and byakugan :hehehe:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#75 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:44 PM

Because this is an epilogue, I don't think its going to cover everything in the end, rather the manga will still show the ending and continue to next year, this one is two years later as it is a timeskip but its also coincide with the manga this year before the break. Basically I suspect the movie will show the deals of what has changed but because the manga is still running, we need to see the end of the manga afterwards to see how everything changed. Kinda like we know in this movie aside from whatever else happens (even pairing wise) we need to see how it well, occurred due to the mangas place right now. So this is the epilogue, it takes place after Naruto and Sasuke's final battle.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#76 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

I really like Naruto in the poster. It looks like he's grown up. As someone who has been following the manga for the past 10+ years, it really gives you that vibe of 'growth' and 'progress' -- the little Naruto in part I, the young Naruto in part II and potentially we'll see a grown up Naruto.

I'm really wondering the storyline Kishi will present this time. As LadyGT pointed out, 'The Last' gives you a vibe of he's the only survivor --much like "I am Legend" movie. My bet is this grown up Naruto probably come from the future where he lost the war and became the only survivor. And then travel back to fix the chance for the current generation. Sounds cliché, I know...

I also look forward for a grown up Sakura. How would she look like? Will she mature and realized her true feeling for Naruto?

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#77 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

Not going to lie but this is what caught my complete attention.

#78 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

I really like Naruto in the poster. It looks like he's grown up. As someone who has been following the manga for the past 10+ years, it really gives you that vibe of 'growth' and 'progress' -- the little Naruto in part I, the young Naruto in part II and potentially we'll see a grown up Naruto.

I'm really wondering the storyline Kishi will present this time. As LadyGT pointed out, 'The Last' gives you a vibe of he's the only survivor --much like "I am Legend" movie. My bet is this grown up Naruto probably come from the future where he lost the war and became the only survivor. And then travel back to fix the chance for the current generation. Sounds cliché, I know...

I also look forward for a grown up Sakura. How would she look like? Will she mature and realized her true feeling for Naruto?

Y we need too know will sakura look like your avatar xD

#79 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:11 PM

Not going to lie but this is what caught my complete attention.

So what do you think?
A canon movie or just another Rtn.

#80 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

So what do you think?
A canon movie or just another Rtn.

I'm like brainstorming now, but I'm trying to see what to really expect here. In a brief discussion, you could say this is the future and after the end. That or you can say there will be one more time skip for recovery from the war and this movie would be the first to showcase the new era as they proclaimed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users