50 replies to this topic

#21 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

I bet I know what happened. Whoever this reporter was watched the first few episodes of Naruto Shippuden.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#22 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

that was nice,.. i mean great a_thumbs.gif
it wasn't really necessary to input the comment about the pink-haired love interest when there are a lot of things to say about the series,. especially when there's the NH fandom.. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif so, whoever wrote that must have read the manga and saw what we've seen narusakuct7.gif

#23 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 12 2013, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We could find out by posting on tumblr. I'm just saying. fu.png

I already did, no one said a word about it, I swear!
I wonder what made them shut up... rolleyes.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#24 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ May 13 2013, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet I know what happened. Whoever this reporter was watched the first few episodes of Naruto Shippuden.

Yep, most likely. laugh.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#25 HuntTheWill

HuntTheWill

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

Nice find hergirlunknown.

#26 nia1994

nia1994

darksknight

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

cool wink.gif wink.gif

#27 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

That's pretty old but WOW!

#28 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

This is pretty cool. Good find.

It is funny how sometimes non-fans can see things more clearly that people is emotionally invested in the material.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#29 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

Once agaon proud to be a new yorker lol, but seriously its awesome

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Once agaon proud to be a new yorker lol, but seriously its awesome

I hear that! Here here.

#31 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

Kawaii desuneeeeee :wow:

So it seems that the west knows that sakura is the heroine and they're not putting hinata on a pedestal. So it seems like its only those rabbid fans!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

Kawaii desuneeeeee :wow:

So it seems that the west knows that sakura is the heroine and they're not putting hinata on a pedestal. So it seems like its only those rabbid fans!

We New Yorkers know the deal. Internet is like an illusion: you'll think this is everyone in one place but really, it's only 1% of population. The biggest example is Call of Duty. People in Internet hates it to death, but the sales say otherwise. So yeah, we're smart. :)

#33 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

AWESOME!!!!!! P i n k h a i r e d l o v e i n t e r e s t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR SO AWESOME NEW YORK!!!!!

#34 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

We New Yorkers know the deal. Internet is like an illusion: you'll think this is everyone in one place but really, it's only 1% of population. The biggest example is Call of Duty. People in Internet hates it to death, but the sales say otherwise. So yeah, we're smart. :)

I've always heard new yorkers were awesome (explaining all the "I ♥ new york" T-shirts) but seriously thats awesome! Can you believe it I havent seen a single real life sakura hater? True story.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

AWESOME!!!!!! P i n k h a i r e d l o v e i n t e r e s t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR SO AWESOME NEW YORK!!!!!

Thank you. :)

I've always heard new yorkers were awesome (explaining all the "I ♥ new york" T-shirts) but seriously thats awesome! Can you believe it I havent seen a single real life sakura hater? True story.

Lol well we are pretty nice, not to gloat over it, when you visit. There are pros and cons, but when you go pro, it's really nice.

I haven't seen a real life hater around me yet too. It makes me wonder at times.

#36 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

Thank you. :)
Lol well we are pretty nice, not to gloat over it, when you visit. There are pros and cons, but when you go pro, it's really nice.
I haven't seen a real life hater around me yet too. It makes me wonder at times.

Wow, gotta visit new york one day.

And yeah, I've actually only met sakura lovers, true story, makes me wonder too.

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

Wow, gotta visit new york one day.

And yeah, I've actually only met sakura lovers, true story, makes me wonder too.

Yeah, it is the city that never sleeps. Again, not the greatest place in the world, but it's definitely worth checking it out.

I believe the hater comes from a extremely low percent from one state and gathered from all other states. That's the explanation I can think of.

#38 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

Lol of course you haven`t. Shipping is done online so you are not judged by the general public. Can you imagine some fat 40 year old geek suddenly walking out of him moms basement and start yelling "SAKURA IS A WHORE" (or something) with a flyer that says: "NARUHINA FTW" I don`t :D

I bet their homebase is in Oklahoma. Just saying.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 25 July 2013 - 02:11 PM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

Lol of course you haven`t. Shipping is done online so you are not judged by the general public. Can you imagine some fat 40 year old geek suddenly walking out of him moms basement and start yelling "SAKURA IS A WHORE" (or something) with a flyer that says: "NARUHINA FTW" I don`t :D

I bet their homebase is in Oklahoma. Just saying.

Lol it's a comedy stereotype to think that. It's like a person would be dumb enough to say "You're not a gamer" to a guy who does play a lot of games, because of his/her appearance, which leaves you with a comeback, "Well, what do they supposed to look like?" Perhaps I will find someone one day. I know a store that feels like Japan but that's because it is a Japan store in NYC. It's really nice and I will buy manga volumes there very soon. I use BN for novels like Halo and such. Anyway, perhaps I will find one and let you guys know. Lol.

Oklahoma? What makes you say that?

#40 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

Lol it's a comedy stereotype to think that. It's like a person would be dumb enough to say "You're not a gamer" to a guy who does play a lot of games, because of his/her appearance, which leaves you with a comeback, "Well, what do they supposed to look like?" Perhaps I will find someone one day. I know a store that feels like Japan but that's because it is a Japan store in NYC. It's really nice and I will buy manga volumes there very soon. I use BN for novels like Halo and such. Anyway, perhaps I will find one and let you guys know. Lol.

Oklahoma? What makes you say that?

I was just thinking of a random agricultural state for a comic effect :D

Lucky, we don`t have a REAL comic/manga/movie (geek supplies) store in the country. I have to get my stuff online :(

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 25 July 2013 - 02:22 PM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users