#41 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 8 2013, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it will not last long, I mean obito doesn't have heart even sasori has heart.

How do you kill a guy who has no heart? Kakashi don't have Kyuubi's chakra anymore, so Obito could easily dominate him. So, maybe the fight won't last long after all. But then, does that mean Obito would go back to the battlefield with Kakashi? Actually, it does signify in a way that Obito will get TnJ in the end since his heart is gone. But then who would do it? Kakashi failed sadly. Hm...

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 08 May 2013 - 07:35 AM.

#42 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 8 2013, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, one thing for certain is either no TnJ or a very hard one. I wonder how long the fight would last. I don't even know if it would last long, but we got to wait and see.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 8 2013, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if that's the case the question is: how?

What can Kakashi say about Rin that could actually make Obito rethink his position? Many speculated that she might've started loving Obito, but that doesn't seem to be the case thanks to this chapter.

Then again Rin dying by the hands of who she loves (Kakashi) is Obito's own interpretation of things based on his previous knowledge regarding Rin's feelings. Whether Rin still loved Kakashi to the end or not can only be answered by Kakashi himself since he's the one who was with her in the aftermath of Obito's "death".

My answer : NS cool.gif

#43 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ May 8 2013, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Talk no Jutsu i believe

thanks had me confused for a while ^^.

btw on the panel where Naruto appears to be surrounded by the bijuu's faces is that shukaku in the top right?
Wonder what happened to him.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

Hm, I just thought of something, but maybe I would hold on for couple of reasons:

1) I have to see how long this fight would last.

2) I rather not say it because somehow it will be negated as it feels like I'm being watched. Just go with it.

I think this does seal that Obito will get TnJ. He has the revival move, he has no heart aka perhaps impossible to die, understands his life and Naruto, and seems like Kakashi wants him at least die as a good guy, not bad. See what I'm getting at. I should wait for the next chapter and see if the battle would last long.

#45 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

Apparently Madara's Susanoo is capable of resisting an atmospheric aberration of this magnitude without it being destroyed like it was with the meteorite. The man is not even utilizing all of his abilities yet and already he's become disinterested with the alliance. No matter what Hashirama and the other Kages are going to have a difficult fight. Not just because of Madara's original abilities but also because of the zombie abilities (regeneration and infinite chakra), Mokuton, and Rinnegan. As well as an unstable Jubi that is rampaging throughout this apocalyptic hellhole that they're at.

This is perhaps the first time ever that we've seen Naruto look so battle weary before. His clothes are actually becoming somewhat tattered and he's out of chakra apparently. I did wonder what the other bijuu provided to him and it seems as though he utilized whatever it was they gave him. To protect him, perhaps? That's my initial conjecture. But if he does not have anything left to fight with then essentially he is having to rely on the welfare of others to survive which is odd considering that Naruto is generally at the forefront of an assault. He would rather unleash a total offensive than sit idly by whilst others fight for him. Even if he understands the concept of allowing others to share in his tribulations he would still prefer it if he were the one enduring the majority of the impact.

Hinata has once again reared her unsightly appearance into the chapter and this time she is acting as the commander of a battle weary assault force in the defense of Naruto. Why Kishi? Why are you choosing to centre so much attention on her character when you deprive others of screen time such as Shino, Kiba, Lee, Tenten, and the most important, Sakura, that they so desperately require after having become figuratively emaciated because of your negligence? Hinata has already received extensive amounts of development. She does not require anymore apart from the resolution of her feelings for Naruto and becoming independent from that infatuation to forge her destiny. If this chapter is meant to establish her future role as heiress to her clan then that's acceptable (albeit agitating considering the panel space she is parasitically suckling from others). I want this person to be relegated to her original position whilst others acquire some much deserved screen time. I mean my god! Hinata has already had several chapters worth of focus whilst the only gifts given to someone like Lee was a momentary reconciling of his grief over Neji's death and then a kick to Madara's torso which tore him in half (props to him for the latter act but there is still much more that could have been done).

Forgive me but I have to confess that things have reached a point where I find the sight of that character as detestable. This is partially attributable to the fact that, much like the InoShikaCho trio, her mere presence negates the possibility of the other rookies receiving any potential screen time. Where is the rest of the alliance forces anyway? Aside from Choji there's very few people left. Were they all rendered unconscious or have they been obliterated by the Jubi's power?

When I saw Sakura appearing again, healing Naruto, I was euphoric and relieved at the same time. It's good to see that Kishi at least recognizes Sakura's position as a medical ninja. Unfortunately she may be remaining on the sidelines only to act as a healer whenever Naruto requires medical assistance. *sigh* Sakura is abiding by the guidelines established by the Narutoverse medical institution and the fact that she is apparently the only medical ninja left speaks considerably for how distinctive her role is, but still, I want to see her do more. Myself and others have recognized that this would be the probable course for Sakura, to remain passive in the actual conflict whilst acting as support, but to actually pay witness to it occurring is something else. It induces a sensation of despondency and anger, as if despite our prior expectations we sincerely hoped that we would be proven incorrect.

I suppose the silver lining in this is that Hinata will be endangering herself and rushing outward to battle whilst Sakura is able to spend some time with Naruto as she heals him. Let us hope that this results in a conversation of some sort; as idealistic as that may sound I'm hoping that it may come to pass. Right now, I'm still clinging to an improbable prospect of Sakura receiving a Slug Sage Mode or power enhancement from the Kages/Tsunade like several others on the forum have chosen to do. But whatever happens I will always value Sakura's presence much more than any of the other kunoichi.

As for Tobi and Kakashi, it seems that we finally received the answer to everyone's inquiry about why Kakashi killed Rin. Apparently the opposing village decided to seal within her the Sanbi (as odd as it is that she would be captured in the first place when she had Kakashi protecting her) and then have her unknowingly travel back to Konoha to destroy it. How that would have come to fruition I do not know. It isn't as if a bijuu is capable of suddenly sprouting from the body of a jinchuuriki. It has to be consensually released before it can do anything. Unless Kirigakure could remotely unleash Isobu from Rin then I fail to see how that plan could have logically been achieved.

It was actually somewhat of a shock to hear that despite Tobi being aware of how Rin died precisely and the fact that Kakashi unintentionally killed her that he still chooses repudiate everything that is being suggested to him. His perspective of reality is so distorted that he doesn't even consider the Rin he knew to be the actual Rin. His ideology is a product of the world they're in. The supposed impossibility of Rin's survival is perceived as unacceptable, unrealistic. Tobi doesn't even care about reality any more. He simply wants to destroy everything that forged the chaotic world that they're in.

Well at least we have a full understanding of Tobi's motivations now as well the entire truth behind Kakashi killing Rin. It was interesting to see the interactions between the two former teammates but I'm still primarily interested in Sakura. I don't want anything horrible to happen in the next few chapters and with Hinata assuming the helm of an attack force I cannot help but think things are only going to get worst before it becomes better. Oh, and just one more question. I understand that Tobi has lost all sensation (figuratively or literally) and ability to feel emotion but why would he still be capable of communicating properly? That perforation in his chest should have rendered his speech patterns unstable and he should be collapsing from blood loss any time now.

#46 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Was it me or Sakura's expression was like "I wanna heal you"... dunno it gave me the vibe of a bit of... how should I say it... her being the one there to support him so much and out of all medical ninjas her being the one to heal him... maybe a bit of jealousy? Dunno... it just gave me that vibe and I don't know exactly how to describe it.
And Hinata... the way she put herself in front of Naruto and Sakura so Sakura can do her job. Maybe she's a NS shipper? fu.png

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#47 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 8 2013, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hm, I just thought of something, but maybe I would hold on for couple of reasons:

1) I have to see how long this fight would last.

2) I rather not say it because somehow it will be negated as it feels like I'm being watched. Just go with it.

I think this does seal that Obito will get TnJ. He has the revival move, he has no heart aka perhaps impossible to die, understands his life and Naruto, and seems like Kakashi wants him at least die as a good guy, not bad. See what I'm getting at. I should wait for the next chapter and see if the battle would last long.

Man you can't say something like that and expect people to not want to know what it is! What is it!!!!

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ May 8 2013, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man you can't say something like that and expect people to not want to know what it is! What is it!!!!

Sorry, but somehow if I say it, it will never happen. Yeah, I said it. I will say it maybe in the next chapter. I think the more people ride with me with the same idea, I feel like it will be cursed to change into something else. I feel like I have to think other possibilities in order to negate it. Don't ask, but oddly enough, it works.

#49 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

What's got me thinking is page 7. How we saw the Bijuu (except Gyuki), including Shukaku, who if I recall, was still sealed inside Gedo Mazo when the Jiinchuriki battle took place, and then a silhouetted character bearing the Rinnegan behind Naruto. What does it all mean?

BTW, on page 7, what's that underneath Kurama (first panel, bottom-left)? Almost looks like a knight's helm (or the grill of a car tongue.gif ).

Edited by Quinny52, 08 May 2013 - 07:51 AM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#50 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

the flying tailed beast (seven tails I forgot it's name)

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#51 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ May 8 2013, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's got me thinking is page 7. How we saw the Bijuu (except Gyuki), including Shukaku, who if I recall, was still sealed inside Gedo Mazo when the Jiinchuriki battle, and then a silhouetted character bearing the Rinnegan behind Naruto. What does it all mean?

BTW, on page 7, what's that under neath Kurama (first panel, bottom-left)? Almost looks like a knight's helm (or the grill of a car tongue.gif ).

1. It's juubi image of naruto who remind it as SoP so it immediately clap it hand to gather natural energy.

2. I think it's the 7 tail.

#52 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ May 8 2013, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's got me thinking is page 7. How we saw the Bijuu (except Gyuki), including Shukaku, who if I recall, was still sealed inside Gedo Mazo when the Jiinchuriki battle took place, and then a silhouetted character bearing the Rinnegan behind Naruto. What does it all mean?

BTW, on page 7, what's that underneath Kurama (first panel, bottom-left)? Almost looks like a knight's helm (or the grill of a car tongue.gif ).

True... that is from somewhere... Cause I counted them all.. There are 7 beasts there and the helmet is not from Fuu's beast... Hmm...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#53 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 8 2013, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you kill a guy who has no heart?

Look closer, Obito use a Genjutsu before that.
Didn't you find this weird that he doesn't suffer at all? He did when he was punched in his belly by Kakashi, but he's not when he got a Raikiri in his chest.
Pretty sure it's a Genjutsu, Kishimoto does make a big screenplan on his Sharingan.

#54 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 8 2013, 04:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My answer : NS cool.gif

It all has to come back to it some what or another, right?

In all seriousness, after reading parts of the chapter again I noticed that when Obito talked about how Rin chose to die by the hands of the man she loves (Kakashi) there's a panel afterwards of current Kakashi acting shocked, I think. As if he's surprised by what Obito just said at that moment, and immediately after there's that flashback panel of Rin telling Kakashi to kill her.

I don't know but something felt interesting about it, though maybe it was just me that thought so. I think we might get to see more flashbacks relating to this.

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ May 8 2013, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't you find this weird that he doesn't suffer at all? He did when he was punched in his belly by Kakashi, but he's not when he got a Raikiri in his chest.
Pretty sure it's a Genjutsu, Kishimoto does make a big screenplan on his Sharingan.

Make sense actually.

#56 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ May 8 2013, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought that too. I saw that he thrusts himself right after he used the sharingan. But oddly Kakashi had it too and from what I remember of the sharingan fight between Itachi and Sasuke they can negate the genjutsu with their eyes. Still it's a possibility that the hole in the chest is the effect of genjutsu.

True... that is from somewhere... Cause I counted them all.. There are 7 beasts there and the helmet is not from Fuu's beast... Hmm...

Hmm It kinda does thou. Probably it's the seven tails and that makes for showing that 8 out of 9 have given Naruto some of their power.

Edited by Dkey, 08 May 2013 - 08:08 AM.

#57 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ May 8 2013, 05:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy... you're right! laugh.gif

I guess we all fell for Obito's sharingan. Your genjutsu resistance is most impressive Sojobo.

#58 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

did the ns interaction remind you guys of minakush

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#59 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 8 2013, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It all has to come back to it some what or another, right?

In all seriousness, after reading parts of the chapter again I noticed that when Obito talked about how Rin chose to die by the hands of the man she loves (Kakashi) there's a panel afterwards of current Kakashi acting shocked, I think. As if he's surprised by what Obito just said at that moment, and immediately after there's that flashback panel of Rin telling Kakashi to kill her.

I don't know but something felt interesting about it, though maybe it was just me that thought so. I think we might get to see more flashbacks relating to this.

That's why I think sakura is the key for this war, for obito tnj.
Basically obito spit what naruto believe, friend(neji dead) and hokage(this chapter).
What left is rivalries and love.

#60 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:13 AM

Ok, where to start with this chapter....

I'm done believing Sakura will get any moment other then been seen healing Naruto or until Sasuke arrives. I thought 628 was a step in a new direction for Sakura but suprise suprise, Kishi trolls us yet again.

Hinata.....well shes everything i wished Sakura was (except obsessive love thing). Shes actually being a kittening heroine unlike Sakura who's just a walking med kit. sweatdrop.gif

100% believe Sakura's "Shining moment" will be Sasuke orientated, if she even gets one without Hinata stealing the spotlight again... sleep.gif

Rin's death explaination was awesome and the kakaObito panels were awesome. cool.gif

Naruto looked like a badass in this as well biggrin.gif

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 8 2013, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if that's the case the question is: how?

What can Kakashi say about Rin that could actually make Obito rethink his position? Many speculated that she might've started loving Obito, but that doesn't seem to be the case thanks to this chapter.

Then again Rin dying by the hands of who she loves (Kakashi) is Obito's own interpretation of things based on his previous knowledge regarding Rin's feelings. Whether Rin still loved Kakashi to the end or not can only be answered by Kakashi himself since he's the one who was with her in the aftermath of Obito's "death".

Bolded: with the clear team 7/team minato paralells, i think this will be applied to team 7 in the upcoming battle with sasuke. Sakura jumping in front of Sasuke to save Naruto is almost foreshadowed.

Conclusion: Overall i loved the Rin/KakaObi. I now believe Sakura has and will always be development orientated around Sasuke/Love triangle. Sad... truly sad

40283620121415711s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users