57 replies to this topic

#21 wil_kandrakar

wil_kandrakar

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:16 AM

I think that my "support" for NaruSaku was one that started building up, slowly, but surely; piling(sp) itself up until what I have now in my hands. A mountain of pink and orange admiration and support for a couple I realized would sooner or later happen. Just like Sakura's love for Naruto, which is the same reason why she's my third favorite character (first, Naruto; second, Jiraya).

But to be specific, I think the scene that broke the ice and opened up the path was when Naruto henge'd and almost kissed Sakura. After that, my mind started clicking quicker and stronger each NaruSaku moment that passed, until we reach the date of today <3

And yes, I think the strongest NaruSaku moments up until now are, as many would agree, PoaL and KN4.
(Gawd, I felt poetic today O__o)

#22 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (wil_kandrakar @ Dec 20 2007, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just like Sakura's love for Naruto, which is the same reason why she's my third favorite character (first, Naruto; second, Jiraya).

I guess that means she's your second favorite now, eh? OH!

...too soon?

#23 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 05:48 AM

It started when i was still a sasusaku fan. It was chapter(s) 160-244 that made me what i am today.

#24 wil_kandrakar

wil_kandrakar

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Dec 21 2007, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess that means she's your second favorite now, eh? OH!
...too soon?

Waaaaaa~! Don't remind me D;
But Ero-sennin shall always have a special place in my heart!

#25 Daidoji_Tangen

Daidoji_Tangen

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 04:50 PM

I got another one. My sister.

It started Saturday for her.

For a while now I've gotten her more open to the idea of NaruSaku. She admitted it was mroe likely and apparently I converted her best friend.

But the last manga made her convert to supporting NaruSaku. Apparently, Hinata's lack of conifidence in Naruto was too much for her to take.

She also believes Hinata needs to sex it up a bit more.

#26 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:15 PM

I started liking it from the first twenty or thirty episodes of Naruto I watched. It's kind of a blur since I started really getting into Naruto a few years back but the main reason why I didn't develop a liking for NaruHina/SasuSaku was because I didn't find them likely. Plus I despise Sasuke's personality and what were the odds that Sakura's infatuation for Sasuke would become a love type relationship with him any time soon? Not likely in my opinion. tongue.gif Plus, I loved even the littlest signs of NaruSaku even in Part I. (Though the biggest one I can remember was the Promise of a Lifetime) happy.gif

#27 Tyan

Tyan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Tai chi, archery, manga and anime, healing, meditation, literature and writing

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Dec 20 2007, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Riiiiight, right right right.
SAfE. (Stupid abbreviations for everything).

This is the part where I should write "lol", isn't it? *gives you a nerdy thumb-up*

#28 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:12 PM

When did I start shipping NaruSaku? Chapter 3: Uchiha Sasuke!!. I saw it coming then and there that Sakura would warm up to Naruto, in time.

#29 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 25 December 2007 - 02:32 AM

When the manga was first released, I saw the sparks even then. Also, I had a great time humoring myself over Hinata's stalking-ness ^^

#30 Tyan

Tyan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Tai chi, archery, manga and anime, healing, meditation, literature and writing

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:46 AM

In my case, it was when I started reading Naruto Shippuuden. I didn't ship any couples in part I, because really, there wasn't much to ship (only friendship wise, or for crack [NaruSasu, yay!]) - but I saw some romantic developments between them in the second part, so, yeah... And I really liked the idea of them being a couple. happy.gif

I was actually surprised to see that, when I joined the Naruto fandom, there were people who stated that those moments were completely unromantic and that there was no sexual tension! xD I admit now that I should have seen it coming, but I'm sure the average person (without very stubborn opinions about their pairings) will admit that something is going on. But I guess I sound a little too "I-know-better-than-you" towards other shippers xD In time, they will see I'm right!

#31 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Tyan @ Dec 25 2007, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In my case, it was when I started reading Naruto Shippuuden. I didn't ship any couples in part I, because really, there wasn't much to ship (only friendship wise, or for crack [NaruSasu, yay!]) - but I saw some romantic developments between them in the second part, so, yeah... And I really liked the idea of them being a couple. happy.gif

I was actually surprised to see that, when I joined the Naruto fandom, there were people who stated that those moments were completely unromantic and that there was no sexual tension! xD I admit now that I should have seen it coming, but I'm sure the average person (without very stubborn opinions about their pairings) will admit that something is going on. But I guess I sound a little too "I-know-better-than-you" towards other shippers xD In time, they will see I'm right!

I think they acknowledged our presence, and now on the defensive. Look i respect other pairing fans and their ideals, but when they say something that involves the ending of Naruto and who ends up with whom, that's when i start to defend myself and my cause.

#32 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:58 AM

Well I started liking it when eee... chapter 3 came and I started to read fanfictions on it on fanfiction.net.

Well then found this site by punching in NaruSaku on google.com.

So then I came here once and forgot about this website for a month or so. I was Le1 now I'm Pite. And so after reading bunch of your posts I conviced my self fully to NS.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#33 kgkemo

kgkemo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:34 AM

The very first episode I saw was 78(Where Naruto summons Gamabunta against Gaara) in english, and I'm like, 'Yeah, I like that pairing, even though I don't even know the characters'

#34 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:42 AM

Hmmm...

Definitely when i read Mizura's essay.
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#35 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:42 PM

When I first started supporting? Hahahaha oh boy..... xD

It's pretty ironic. At the time, i was a total obsessed SoraxKairi shipper so I was just waiting for the new Kingdom Hearts to come out. Before i even started watching Naruto, I remember getting so pissed off b/c whenever I tried to Youtube anything, I would always see like 100 SasuSaku videos that had NOTHING to do with my search query and I remember thinking "Heyyy......Isn't Naruto the main character? Shouldn't ..he..and that Sakura girl...be together? And I like their colors together better anyway..." It reminded me of sherbet. And it still does tongue.gif

So thus I spent my entire summer watching Naruto xD Boy am I glad I did. From the start of the 3rd episode when I saw her walk into the class and I saw Naruto go red i was pretty sold. And then when she hit him and beat him up, i liked it even more laugh.gif I tend to like those kinds of relationships LOL....
I thought it was canon from the start actually, until i discovered fandom x3 But yeah.
So then I kept watching and it made my heart glow to see how dedicated he was to her and then the moments kept piling up....

....then I discovered Mizura's essay and fanfiction, and thus my OTP was born laugh.gif
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#36 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:05 PM

When I first got into Naruto a few years ago, I started reading the manga from Part II forward. Seeing Naruto and Sakura interact together showed that they had a really strong bond together and from then on, I knew that that bond was only going to result in those two getting together in the end. After reading all of Part II, then I read Part I and then the anime. I'm not sure whether or not I would have been an instant NaruSaku fan if I did things in sequential order, but that doesn't matter so much anyway since I'm here narusakuct7.gif
End of line.

#37 Luis

Luis

The GREATEST Manga artist in the WORLD!!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the greatist comic/manga artist of all time &gt;_&lt; and playing music and starting a studioe ;P all purpuse studio ;P

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:36 PM

I'm one of the few that like narusaku right from the get go. What can I say to me it just seem to fit good tongue.gif
My art ;P
What every one want.
What every one needs.
yet not every one gets it.

#38 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:16 AM

I fell in love with the couple when Naruto first told her she had a large charming forehead and it made him want to kiss it. She'd just finished dreaming the same scenario and BAM!! there it was. her fantasy right befor eher eyes. It showed he was more then just a loud mouth. he knew, he knew her so well. He knew what she needed. and he responded.

Its a staple of the relationship. As clueless and boneheaded as he can be. When it come to her he can read her like a book. He knows her instintively and she repsonds to him instinctively too.

Ill grant this too I think shes loved him long before Sasuke came into the picture. Theirs a scene in the anime, and forgive me but Im not certain where. where a young Sakura is with an adult presumably her mother. She has the ribbon Ino gave her in her hair. Naruto is amongst the crowd whi are staring at him with the usual cold stares. Sakura however looks at him with a look of conscern as if she wants to do something to comfort him. yet before she can shes lead away and Naruto runs off.

It would also not suprise me to learn, that Naruto was present when Sakura was crying after being bullied by the other girls. His helplessness at the situation leading to a promise to never allow her to be hurt again.

Ive never seen a relationship in any media that ever had the level of support and love for each other that these too have. its a relationship that well last for a very long time because it has a strong foundation .

narusakuct7.gif

edit: I found the scene its in Shippuden episode 9 tears of the jinchuriki. When Naruto tells sakura about the kyubi inside him. Thats when she has the flashback.

Edited by catsi563, 18 February 2008 - 05:46 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#39 Kamden

Kamden

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Naruto<br />NaruSaku (though, that may be obvious, since I'm here)<br />Art<br />Volleyball<br />Reading<br />Deidara (my favorite character)<br />DeiSaku (my guilty pleasure noncanon pairing)

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:56 AM

Hmm, I started liking it ever since the Henge scene, but I wasn't too into pairings quite yet. I fell head-over-heels in love with NaruSaku when Naruto, through sheer determination to save Sakura, summoned Gamabunta against Gaara and proclaimed "I will protect Sakura-chan, no matter what." wub.gif Every single interaction and moments between Naruto and Sakura would just make me so incredibly happy.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.

Of Insanity And Inspiration, a Deidara doujinshi: http://kamden.devian...ration-72049973

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." -Albert Einstein

#40 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:35 AM

I'd have to say it was one AMV on Youtube that one me over with just how cute i found the pairing, and after i got into it more and started taking a look at all the evidence... here i am, die-hard Narusaku fan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users