TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

It's out!

Oh man we're getting close to episode 300!!! --Click here to view--
I don't really know why, but I found this episode a lot more entertaining than I though I would. Maybe it's because we're getting to the good stuff but also because this was one of the more intriguing parts of the war arc, what with the reunion with Itachi and Nagato and Itachi's pact with Shisui and all.

Pretty standard episode, but entertaining nonetheless. I really liked the music here, both the old and the new tracks. happy.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 31 January 2013 - 11:37 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Thoughts! : D --Click here to view--
Seeing this again makes me believe even more that Sasuke will be redeemed. Maybe he'll die as well, and become a "good guy" in his last moments, or maybe he'll be a wanderer. Who knows.

Seeing the anime is so stimulating to my memory, it brings up things I've forgotten. Oh well..it's a long series, what could you expect? tongue.gif

edit: ooh my 1000th post, yay me XD :3

Edited by sushi., 31 January 2013 - 11:09 PM.

ナルサク

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jan 31 2013, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
edit: ooh my 1000th post, yay me XD :3

gratz

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

Awesome episode --Click here to view--
Absolutely loved this episode! Naruto finally reuniting with Nagato and Itachi is something I'd been waiting to be animated. Naruto even talking to Nagot so nicely aways surprises me. I know he said a while back he can't forgive him for killing Jiraiya, I can't even believe that easily, the way Naruto acts. omfg.gif

Itachi's always just badass. He makes every episode/chapter he's in so much greater. Sorry, Itachi fangirl! biggrin.gif Though it's really amazing how overpowered he is with his Sharingan and how quick he thinks of things. It's ridiculous. th_twitchsmile.gif And the truth behind Shisui revealed! cool.gif I wish we knew more about him besides what Itachi says, but we probably won't get anything else. I'm very glad Itachi removed that crow from Naruto. It just bothers me ... using that crow with a genjutsu on Sasuke. It's not real or very fulfilling. Sasuke wouldn't be protecting Konoha because he wants to, he'd be doing it because he has to. It's like mind-raping his free will. I can see now why Kishimoto did this.

The fighting ... great. Epicness everywhere. a_thumbs.gif

Can't wait to see Part 2 of it next week.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Feb 3 2013, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome episode --Click here to view--
Absolutely loved this episode! Naruto finally reuniting with Nagato and Itachi is something I'd been waiting to be animated. Naruto even talking to Nagot so nicely aways surprises me. I know he said a while back he can't forgive him for killing Jiraiya, I can't even believe that easily, the way Naruto acts. omfg.gif

Itachi's always just badass. He makes every episode/chapter he's in so much greater. Sorry, Itachi fangirl! biggrin.gif Though it's really amazing how overpowered he is with his Sharingan and how quick he thinks of things. It's ridiculous. th_twitchsmile.gif And the truth behind Shisui revealed! cool.gif I wish we knew more about him besides what Itachi says, but we probably won't get anything else. I'm very glad Itachi removed that crow from Naruto. It just bothers me ... using that crow with a genjutsu on Sasuke. It's not real or very fulfilling. Sasuke wouldn't be protecting Konoha because he wants to, he'd be doing it because he has to. It's like mind-raping his free will. I can see now why Kishimoto did this.

The fighting ... great. Epicness everywhere. a_thumbs.gif

Can't wait to see Part 2 of it next week.

Honestly, Shisui's eye could've been used for Kakashi. K9 had thrown that idea out when the chapter came out. EMS Kakashi would've put him on even ground with Senju-powered Tobi.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 3 2013, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly, Shisui's eye could've been used for Kakashi. K9 had thrown that idea out when the chapter came out. EMS Kakashi would've put him on even ground with Senju-powered Tobi.

I know, I really love that idea. But Kishimoto does a lot of things that we predict and then he doesn't do. sleep.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users