#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

It's out!

Very cool episode. That thing that was used to activate the Saezuri looked a just a little bit too futuristic if you ask me. laugh.gif Other than that I can't really think of anything out of the ordinary. The fight scenes were once again very nicely animated. I especially liked how Team 10's fight against Hidan was sort of seperated from the main fight. A very nice nod to their past history with Hidan. wink.gif

The next episode also looks very promising. It seems like it will be a very epic and emotional finale. Judging from the preview it seems like Shiseru might die though. sad.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 20 December 2012 - 12:00 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Dec 20 2012, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's out!

Very cool episode. That thing that was used to activate the Saezuri looked a just a little bit too futuristic if you ask me. laugh.gif Other than that I can't really think of anything out of the ordinary. The fight scenes were once again very nicely animated. I especially liked how Team 10's fight against Hidan was sort of seperated from the main fight. A very nice nod to their past history with Hidan. wink.gif

The next episode also looks very promising. It seems like it will be a very epic and emotional finale. Judging from the preview it seems like Shiseru might die though. sad.gif

Just fanservice does not worth watching, the filler story is the same as the 1st shippuuden movie, lost tower and the other fillers
the final is the same cliche as always.

Overall filler 5.5/10.
Plot : 0/10. ( seriosly pierrot that u guys wasted all your money in the three first chapters and forgot to pay the guys who make the plot, generic villains most of them recycled from other fillers i forgot how many time i see this old man, reminds me a lot of the villain of the 2 shippuuden movie, sora's arc filler.).
Characters : 7/10 ( i would give a 9 but i remebered that hinata does not have healing powers).
Power balance : 3/10 ( naruto sage mode defeat the 4th tails alone, sakura who kicked hayate's ass was weak in this fight, got owned by two generic edo tensei).

Enviroment X/X : Just one word "".

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 20 December 2012 - 12:26 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

I enjoyed the Naruto fight and everything Deidara did.

I also enjoyed the continuation of the Shikamaru vs. Hidan rivalry. Even though the anime rightly pointed out, without Hidan getting support, Shikamaru is going to beat him 10 times out of 10, because his jutsu requires too many steps. And Shikamaru is just too damn smart for him.

That whole thing with Sakura just looked odd. I am sure there will be gifs of Hayate grabbing her butt. And the SaiSaku fans were probably squealing. Not only did he protect her, but she woke up in his arms. I feel bad since he is probably one of the few guys I don't ship her with.

Edited by Deej, 20 December 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Deej @ Dec 20 2012, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed the Naruto fight and everything Deidara did.

I also enjoyed the continuation of the Shikamaru vs. Hidan rivalry. Even though the anime rightly pointed out, without Hidan getting support, Shikamaru is going to beat him 10 times out of 10, because his jutsu requires too many steps. And Shikamaru is just too damn smart for him.

That whole thing with Sakura just looked odd. I am sure there will be gifs of Hayate grabbing her butt. And the SaiSaku fans were probably squealing. Not only did he protect her, but she woke up in his arms. I feel bad since he is probably one of the few guys I don't ship her with.

I dont care Sai/Saku is crack, Sai knows that Naruto loves Sakura and for some reason he will work for this NS to be canon, he's naruto's bro.
He's probably going to encourage Naruto to do confess.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 20 December 2012 - 04:56 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

pretty good episode. but I don't know if I'm happy or sad to see Neji in this episode! sad.gif

The fight scenes were really nicely animated. everyone was so nicely drawn, it's a pleasure for my eyes happy.gif

the reason why sakura was defeated was because she was worried about Ino and Chouji. Of course I'd rather see her struggling but the reason she ended up being defeated by those two random edo-tenseis was a good one, she was worried about her friends.

The SaiSaku scene was cute, but of course it was just a friendship moment, he was just taking care of her.

Sig by karudoll

#6 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

once again extremely disappointed. --Click here to view--
the 4 tails kyuubi cloak is so much more powerful then this that its an insult to the series. the 4 tails literally leveled a forest by waving its arm ONCE! not only that but it was something that nearly killed orochimaru and forced him to retreat before he did any damage at all to it.

there is no way that the 4 tails got that weak.

sleep.gif they could have just had 3 tails or 2 tails or even just a single tail, and that would have been fine. this constant lack of realism with the 4 tails is just insulting and it makes me think this entire arc is going downhill.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#7 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Dec 20 2012, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
once again extremely disappointed. --Click here to view--
the 4 tails kyuubi cloak is so much more powerful then this that its an insult to the series. the 4 tails literally leveled a forest by waving its arm ONCE! not only that but it was something that nearly killed orochimaru and forced him to retreat before he did any damage at all to it.

there is no way that the 4 tails got that weak.

sleep.gif they could have just had 3 tails or 2 tails or even just a single tail, and that would have been fine. this constant lack of realism with the 4 tails is just insulting and it makes me think this entire arc is going downhill.

The plot sucks and the power level balance is ridiculous.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Dec 20 2012, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pretty good episode. but I don't know if I'm happy or sad to see Neji in this episode! sad.gif

The fight scenes were really nicely animated. everyone was so nicely drawn, it's a pleasure for my eyes happy.gif

the reason why sakura was defeated was because she was worried about Ino and Chouji. Of course I'd rather see her struggling but the reason she ended up being defeated by those two random edo-tenseis was a good one, she was worried about her friends.

The SaiSaku scene was cute, but of course it was just a friendship moment, he was just taking care of her.

A ninja should not be distracted that easily, just believe in their comrades and focus on their own opponents. Or else, it could ruin the mission. It would be like Hinata, lol.

And About the SaiSaku stuff, it was just a friendship moment, because they are just friends. If that had been NaruSaku, I would've been satisfied. 121721.gif But it already happened in Shippuden movie 2, so it's okay. xD

ナルサク

#9 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

Is it just me, or did anyone else find narutos line about his true power to be very corny?

#10 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

All I can say is the Japanese fans are ridiculously fast.

#11 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 21 2012, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The plot sucks and the power level balance is ridiculous.

Cmon Dark tongue.gif No need to be negative about it! I'm really enjoying the filler so far biggrin.gif.

#12 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Dec 21 2012, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cmon Dark tongue.gif No need to be negative about it! I'm really enjoying the filler so far biggrin.gif.

i'm not being negative the chapter was bad the filler started good( 1st and second episodes) then it became a mere fanservice.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 December 2012 - 09:38 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#13 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

didnt see it but...... --Click here to view--
that sai and sakura moment was cute biggrin.gif
i always saw them as a brother and sister :3 or a cousin type thing XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#14 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

everyone is talking about the saisaku moment when she wakes up in his arms, i watched and didn't see it perhaps i skipped it...

Edit: never mind, just found it. It was the only thing I liked in this episode tongue.gif
The plot is gowing downhill. I had this coming...

Edited by candycane-chan, 21 December 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Dec 21 2012, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it just me, or did anyone else find narutos line about his true power to be very corny?

It was very corny... ermm.gif

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users