#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

It's out!

So this week covered the first Akatsuki chapter in the manga. I guess the whole subplot about Deidara wanting to keep his first encouner with Lee, Neji and Tenten a secret is unique to the anime, but it did make the episode a bit funnier. The Akatsuki are just so perfect for this series. A merry band of psycopaths turned "kid friendly". How can you not love that? tongue.gif

Next week is a christmas episode and one of them is about love, so I'm guessing that it will once again revolve around Lee (and possibly Naruto) trying to win Sakura's affection.

Oh yeah and I loved how Tsundere Konan was when she gave Lee that paper flower bouquet. laugh.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 18 December 2012 - 07:02 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

This episode was as entertaining as it's correlating manga chapter was. I liked getting to see all of the Akatsuki members attack at once. They're not as intimidating when they're chibi. LOL. It was really hard watching Neji's parts after reading the chapter this morning. ; 3;

I have a feeling that the next episode is going to be about Hinata trying to get Naruto's attention, again. I'm getting so tired of that girl. dry.gif

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 18 2012, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This episode was as entertaining as it's correlating manga chapter was. I liked getting to see all of the Akatsuki members attack at once. They're not as intimidating when they're chibi. LOL. It was really hard watching Neji's parts after reading the chapter this morning. ; 3;

I have a feeling that the next episode is going to be about Hinata trying to get Naruto's attention, again. I'm getting so tired of that girl. dry.gif

the worst of all is on 35 hinata was at the hospital and they said she was unable to make it up to the Christmas.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Neji.. what will you do? where will you go?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users