Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata with healing p-
I'm done. kitten you, Pierrot.

Should have been done 4 years ago when Movie 2 came out then. xD Since that was the first time Hinata was shown to have healing powers.

Just super sayin. c:

#42 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should have been done 4 years ago when Movie 2 came out then. xD Since that was the first time Hinata was shown to have healing powers.

Just super sayin. c:

I never saw Shippuden Movie 2. Or 3. Or 4. Or...any of them besides 1.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#43 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 13 2012, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never saw Shippuden Movie 2. Or 3. Or 4. Or...any of them besides 1.

D: D: D: D:

Why?! Watch Movie 3 then. It's the only good one. xD

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

Funny how anime is the one that NF people would like to say, "Sexist" yet Kishi didn't do this. I remember people were saying that all female are meant to be healer. Yeah. Anyway, it is rather dumb about more characters with healing, but I'm not complaining. People needs to get chill pills. All I can say is that it's pretty sad to her degraded as a fanservice appearance. That's all I can say. Everyone else got a fight, highlight is Gai and Lee fight. Like I said, fanservice in beginning but nothing tarnished.

Edit: Yes, movie 3 is really fun and nice. You would like nice NS interaction and Sai's tease without being intentionally. Fun movie.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 13 December 2012 - 06:01 PM.

#45 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
D: D: D: D:

Why?! Watch Movie 3 then. It's the only good one. xD

I might. I just really haven't wanted much to do with the anime for a long time now, and now I want even less to do with it. Hinata with healing powers. Pft. mellow.gif
Burn, Pierrot. Just, burn.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 13 December 2012 - 06:02 PM.

AboojTi.gif

#46 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just super sayin. c:

Movie 2 were launched we were at chapet 89 of the anime version hinata barely showed off.
Kishi showed her healing people with a first aid kit not with jutsus.
We have full understanding that she does not have healing powers and they insist on showing her with it.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 06:07 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#47 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

i know it's a stupid reason
but i won't watch the episode JUST because hinata's heals.

sakura trained her butt off to learn how to heal, and even ino was learning also.

BUT HINATA?? she already has the byukugan, let her fight using that! but dont take away sakura's thunder.

that just upsets me.

i cant remember naruto shippuden movie 2, so this is the first i heard of hinata's "healing abilities"

she doesn't even hang around tsunade OR sakura...OR ino!! how does she know how to heal!!?

all she had when she was little was that healing medicine!! that wasn't a technique!! anyone can get that ointment from the ninja store!!!

before i rage around....can someone tell me...DOES SHE ACTUALLY HEAL like sakura does??............

Edited by merryGOflava, 13 December 2012 - 06:15 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#48 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

She's no where on Sakura's level. Fighting wise and healing wise.

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 13 December 2012 - 06:30 PM.

#49 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 13 2012, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know it's a stupid reason
but i won't watch the episode JUST because hinata's heals.

sakura trained her butt off to learn how to heal, and even ino was learning also.

BUT HINATA?? she already has the byukugan, let her fight using that! but dont take away sakura's thunder.

that just upsets me.

i cant remember naruto shippuden movie 2, so this is the first i heard of hinata's "healing abilities"

she doesn't even hang around tsunade OR sakura...OR ino!! how does she know how to heal!!?

all she had when she was little was that healing medicine!! that wasn't a technique!! anyone can get that ointment from the ninja store!!!

before i rage around....can someone tell me...DOES SHE ACTUALLY HEAL like sakura does??............

Agreed. It's friggin unbelievably dumb that she can apparently heal in the anime, now. At all. At ANY point. I won't watch it either. I won't waste my time on kittening Pierrot.

AboojTi.gif

#50 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Anyways I'm gonna tell you what are you're missing out just because you won't watch the episode due to a 3 second scene of Hinata(Sakura and Ino) healing.

1. Gai and Lee go 5th Gate to fight 4TK.
2. 4TK turns into full Kurama and destroying the village.
3. We got to see a small cameo from Minato.
4. Kurama taking over Naruto's body for a little bit and screaming at the fat dude.
5. Hinata getting owned.
6. Neji, TenTen, Chouji and Shikamaru having some fight scenes.

All because of that one little moment of Hinata healing some random dude with the help of Sakura and Ino.

#51 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways I'm gonna tell you what are you're missing out just because you won't watch the episode due to a 3 second scene of Hinata(Sakura and Ino) healing.

4. Kurama taking over Naruto's body for a little bit and screaming at the fat dude.
5. Hinata getting owned.

All because of that one little moment of Hinata healing some random dude with the help of Sakura and Ino.

Yeah.........I agree with HalfStarStudios........you guys are being silly.......

#52 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hinata getting healing powers is a bit annoying (because yes, it is taking directly from Sakura's character again - first the anime team borrows her past of being bullied when she was younger, and then the healing), but its definitely not anything new. Just like anybody else, Studio Pierrot has their good traits and annoying traits, and their stuff with Hinata is one of the bad ones (the great NS fanservice we get is one of the good ones fu.png ). It's her unnecessary inclusion in this filler at all that's more annoying than anything (I would have rather kept it at Team Kakashi and Team 10 personally). I did get a bit annoyed that they used Hinata's confession scene for Naruto to recall Hinata as well. But whatever, it is what it is, and I enjoyed the previous episodes a lot, so I'm definitely still looking forward to where the story is going.

This was more of a transition episode than anything to me, so I didn't find it nearly as interesting as the others. Some of the scenes were cool, and I really like the relationship between the OCs - they're too cute.

I also love that Sakura has gotten quite a bit of nice action in this filler as well.

We'll see where this goes.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#53 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5. Hinata getting owned.

This just increase the number of reasons why the filler arc became bad,
Neji tenten chouji shikamaru they didnt even fight they missed everything and got raped by that full kurama godzilla.
Hinata getting owned but naruto everyone got owneds this is not actually a reason, she didnt even fight she only showed to say "naruto-kun", she healing people using the same jutsu that sakura uses, it's ridiculous.

I'm not going to say it's worth or not, a lot of people will still watch this because there's nothing to do, i dont know if i'll watch it or not it depends on my mood on the day and if i dont get anything to do.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 06:55 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#54 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

I must've missed something because I really don't see the big deal here... I enjoyed this episode, and love the animation btw...
But Hinata? Sure, the healing powers thing was an asspull but I mean, what did she actually kittening do? Nothing. just the usual... so why are people getting so distraught over this...

Please, pull yourselves together.

Now for the episode itself,
omg... Dokku and Shiseru... so kittening cute... I was actually squeeing during the scene of them speaking in the room alone. I wasn't expecting something so adorable.
I also really like it when episodes of naruto, filler or otherwise, bring up Naruto's struggle with his inner demon... I dunno, I just love it.
I also actually enjoyed the kurama transformation... It was cool seeing it in black and red, and since I'm a huge fan of his I definitely didn't mind his appearance.

I don't even try to make sense of things with fillers. Never did. Just take it as it is and if it bothers you that much that it doesn't follow the storyline, then just think of it as something completely seperate. :/

Edited by Fox-And-Flower, 13 December 2012 - 07:04 PM.

#55 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This just increase the number of reasons why the filler arc became bad,
Neji tenten chouji shikamaru they didnt even fight they missed everything and got raped by that full kurama godzilla.
Hinata getting owned but naruto everyone got owneds this is not actually a reason, she didnt even fight she only showed to say "naruto-kun", she healing people using the same jutsu that sakura uses, it's ridiculous.

I'm not going to say it's worth or not, a lot of people will still watch this because there's nothing to do, i dont know if i'll watch it or not it depends on my mood on the day and if i dont get anything to do.

I'm done. It's clear to me that you literally have no clue what you are talking aout.

#56 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm done. It's clear to me that you literally have no clue what you are talking aout.

Using memes to try to destroy my arguments are very intelligent.
They did a lot of stuff on this episode so epic.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 07:36 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#57 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Using memes to try to destroy my arguments are very intelligent.
They did a lot of stuff on this episode so epic.

You said Shikamaru, Neji, Tenten and Chouji didn't fight in this episode. I can no longer take your argument seriously.

#58 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5. Hinata getting owned.

:3 im sure there are good points biggrin.gif

but the only reason i was even watching the filler was because i wanted to see sakura XD

so even if those things were awesome they aren't really on my agenda XD

i dont like really care for fillers anyway.

I wouldn't rage quit the manga just becuase of hinata, but since this is filler anyway, i don't see why not :3

#59 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

Um okay I don't watch the anime ( for two reasons: A - Gotta upgrade flash player B - I rather prefer the manga ) but what's going on? I saw some Neji/Hina screenshots - which pleased me greatly - but why is everyone so upset about Hinata healing? The anime always tries to make her (and Tenten to some extent too) look a little better. Only difference is that at least Tenten isn't made into pairing fodder but still let's take it easy okay?

Also, from what I read about Hinata screaming Naruto-kun again, I mean, what else is new? That's all she really says unless she's speaking with other people about something else (but Naruto-kun can pop up in there too)

It sucks being a fan of Hinata when you don't like NH... sad.gif

#60 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE ({Jade~Rabbit} @ Dec 13 2012, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um okay I don't watch the anime ( for two reasons: A - Gotta upgrade flash player B - I rather prefer the manga ) but what's going on? I saw some Neji/Hina screenshots - which pleased me greatly - but why is everyone so upset about Hinata healing? The anime always tries to make her (and Tenten to some extent too) look a little better. Only difference is that at least Tenten isn't made into pairing fodder but still let's take it easy okay?

Also, from what I read about Hinata screaming Naruto-kun again, I mean, what else is new? That's all she really says unless she's speaking with other people about something else (but Naruto-kun can pop up in there too)

It sucks being a fan of Hinata when you don't like NH... sad.gif

i don't have a problem with hinata (if she's not used as pairing fodder)
i just have a problem with her healing XD

so really the reasons i'm not watching the episode is

1) lack of sakura/narusaku moments
2) hinata heals
3) i dont really like fillers anyway XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users