#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

The new episode is out!

So we got some more family moments between Dokku and Shiseru and the kids. I like how first we were shown a happy moment with them walking hand in hand and then a not so happy moment when Shiseru slapped Miina. Just goes to show that being a family has both it's ups and downs.

Of course we also got some more nice interaction between Naruto and Sakura. wink.gif We even got some more cool fight scenes where they both got a chance to shine. Now I obviously don't know how big a role Sakura will have in this arc. My guess is that it won't be that big, but as long as she also gets some spotlight then I'm happy. biggrin.gif

So it seems like the corruption inside Naruto actually had a physical form. So is Kabuto's plan to use this pseudo Kyubi as a way of getting the Kyubi's chakra or was that just a nice bonus? It will be interesting to see how the story develops from here on. I would especially like to know how that little girl Miina fits into all this.

I also liked the banter between Deidara and Hidan. Lol those two are just made for each other. One is a hothead and the other one is quite frankly a bit stupid. laugh.gif I wonder how things will go on with Yamato.

Next week seems interesting, if only because it seems like Ino will be there as well and I would very much like to see her get some more spotlight, or just to see her interact with Sakura.

Oh yeah and that mental image when Miina detected that "Grandpa" was actually an Edo Tensei was quite grim.

Edited by TerrorKing, 06 December 2012 - 02:29 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

I liked the episode. Plus we get a little narusaku goodness if you would like to call it that. Four tails was expected from the beginning and it was pretty predictable but it was ok. Somehow though I wonder how sakura feels to be on the receiving end of her punches.

#3 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

The episode was pretty cool. We got to se a fight scene with both naruto and sakura getting the spotlight. It seems like after road to ninja the anime team has really been making her more of a heroine then a support or a damsel in distress ( now if only kishi would do that)

Seeing naruto and sakura interacting with each othe is always refreshing.I don't know if you can call it fanservice though. But it was nice.

I knew the 4-tails was going to have an appearnce but not like that. Naruto and sakura got owned.
cool.gif

baka-chan That...was really uncalled for. mellow.gif

Edited by candycane-chan, 06 December 2012 - 03:21 PM.

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (Baka chan @ Dec 6 2012, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked the episode. Plus we get a little narusaku goodness if you would like to call it that. Four tails was expected from the beginning and it was pretty predictable but it was ok. Somehow though I wonder how sakura feels to be on the receiving end of her punches.

hhahahahha
That was funny, but for some reason it's kinda weird because naruto too received that punch.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 06 December 2012 - 06:08 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

That punch had to hurt, I mean look:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

/\ ouch, this is the second time she gets a hit from the 4-tails.

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Dec 6 2012, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/\ ouch, this is the second time she gets a hit from the 4-tails.

At least this time it wasn't Naruto this time around that hit her. happy.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 7 2012, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least this time it wasn't Naruto this time around that hit her. happy.gif

But this one was more painful tongue.gif
I wonder if this would make her remember that incident though.

#9 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 6 2012, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That punch had to hurt, I mean look:

I haven't been watching fillers but that image actually makes it look interesting. I miss watching the anime

#10 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hmm.... Very interesting

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

i bet 100$ that she's incouncious now.
and will remain that way for 2 chapters.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 06 December 2012 - 09:46 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

^ She was knocked unconscious by the punch, and in the previews, you can see that the back-up team has arrived, and Ino is giving Sakura medical attention. From the speech Naruto is getting in the preview, it seems Naruto may be experiencing some guilt over the incident (which confuses me, since what does he have to feel guilty about? that he ingested the water and got infected? headscratch.gif )

That aside, I liked this episode. I liked that there was some nursing/concern from Sakura towards Naruto over his condition (though I can understand why she got frustrated, since Naruto kept insisting he was fine and wouldn't let her examine him - though the latter portion was quite amusing - what exactly was she doing that had him so flustered? heheelq7.png )

So Mina was aware that there was something separate inside of Naruto, instead of being afraid of Naruto himself. I felt kind of bad for her, in that both times she tried to help Naruto she got smacked in the face for her troubles (once by her current mother figure, and then by Naruto himself) (though I felt bad for Naruto the first time too, since it seemed like she was yelling at him to get out of the house, and he definitely looked hurt over that).

I also liked Mina's dream at the beach, ending with her being held by KCM Naruto - I had assumed this filler took place before he attained that mode, but I wonder if it will make an appearance other than in the dream? This is definitely more like a movie in that it doesn't fit at all into the timeline.

I'm guessing Mina is going to play an integral role in the final battle of this arc, given her abilities thus far.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#13 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

hmmm well.... --Click here to view--
to me sakura seemed kinda cold toward naruto in this episode......
but maybe thats just me??

second....it surprised me to see naruto up chuck XD i was wondering how those snakes were coming out XD LOL

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#14 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

The fight scene toward the end was cool especially because of Sakura in action cool.gif
The part where Dokku, Shiseru and the kids were holding hands was just too adorable whatthekitten.gif

I laughed when Naruto started puking... I hope it wasn't just me xD

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#15 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Lucky Star @ Dec 7 2012, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fight scene toward the end was cool especially because of Sakura in action cool.gif
The part where Dokku, Shiseru and the kids were holding hands was just too adorable whatthekitten.gif

I laughed when Naruto started puking... I hope it wasn't just me xD

i kinda felt like laughing XDDD but felt bad at the same time XD

#16 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 6 2012, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
to me sakura seemed kinda cold toward naruto in this episode......
but maybe thats just me??

second....it surprised me to see naruto up chuck XD i was wondering how those snakes were coming out XD LOL

Its just you. lol But this episode was more about family bonding so narusaku interaction will be minimum.

#17 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Baka chan @ Dec 7 2012, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its just you. lol But this episode was more about family bonding so narusaku interaction will be minimum.

i dont care if there was any narusaku moments :3

i just want sakura to act like herself, but i guess it was just me XD

Edited by merryGOflava, 07 December 2012 - 01:07 AM.

#18 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

Wow this was really good! The animation was great. I'm going to have to go back and watch the other two now. I don't mind the lack of true NS stuff, just as long as they're interacting in a normal not stereotyped way. Really good!

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Episode 3 and still liking this arc, which really feels like this was going to be the movie if it wasn't for Kishi. To begin, the animation is still great and all. I do like some more of Naruto being a top ninja to these kids and feels like he's really good with kids, which is heartwarming if you ask me. I do like the small moment where the kids felt so sad because they have no parents, yet the best chosen person, Naruto, told them they have somebody already to watch for them. It made it feel like this arc came out or at least inspired by RtN and I think that's a really good thing.

Deidara and Hidan are now "alive" and boy, I missed these guys, so seeing them like their usual self made me laugh. Seriously, these guys just make a funny, odd duo. The fact they argued on how they died is ridiculous yet amusing to hear. Glad to see them interacting and be themselves.

I enjoy how Sakura tried to help Naruto and all. This one felt appropriated and understandable because Naruto acts like he's fine, yet gradually getting worse. She kept telling him to stop pushing himself, but of course, he keeps going. I find it amusing where they're on the roof and Sakura decided to check on him, but Naruto is like "Whoa!", then wam! Sakura got her tsundare on. This was acceptable, especially if you know tsundare, so give me a good feeling. Strange is Kabuto watching them and have a reaction like general audience would have, not including US since maybe they will be mad, EVEN THOUGH clearly Naruto is to blame.

Lastly, the action is pretty good and nice to see environmental interaction. The last part makes this interesting and it's on a rampage, which makes sense. Sakura got knocked out bad and unfortunately for Naruto, who still looks sick, took a bad beating as well. I think he's knocked out as well judging by the preview but something bad (or maybe good?) is going to happen. Seems like next episode will be action packed. This should be good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users