Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

So Here it is.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

FUnny chapter found it cool.

Best part was naruto all lovey dovey when he sees sakura and then he says \"Sakura-chan where you headed-\" smilling but it was neji cross dressing then neji do a eight trigams air palm

lol

Edited by dovahkiin, 27 November 2012 - 11:49 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

The massive Hinata wankage/ NH fan service in the last one:

At least there was some minute Naruto > Sakura, and the first one was mildly amusing.

Edited by Paptala, 27 November 2012 - 12:37 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 27 2012, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The massive Hinata wankage/ NH fan service in the last one:

At least there was some minute Naruto > Sakura, and the first one was mildly amusing.

I did not see an NH moment sorry it was hinata's moment it's so true that naruto treated her like a friend and nothing more.
the way it happened remins me of this fanfiction

Edited by dovahkiin, 27 November 2012 - 12:53 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

@Paptala

Why does the Hinata fanservice bother you so much? You have to remember that Studio Pierrot are big Hinata fans. They find her love for Naruto very sweet, so do I to be honest.

But that doesn't mean they're oblivious of Naruto's obvious affection for Sakura, which was shown in this very same episode, not to mention many others before this one.

#6 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

same here sleep.gif
anyway..it was a nice episode. I didn't enjoy the first part a lot since I already read it in the manga chapter. The second part was so funny
they made themselves detectives, and neji tricking naruto with cross dressing like sakura and then being called a pervert

#7 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 27 2012, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Paptala

Why does the Hinata fanservice bother you so much? You have to remember that Studio Pierrot are big Hinata fans. They find her love for Naruto very sweet, so do I to be honest.

But that doesn't mean they're oblivious of Naruto's obvious affection for Sakura, which was shown in this very same episode, not to mention many others before this one.

after looking for a moment i do not think that Studio Pierrot are big hinata fans because they did fanservice of everything.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#8 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 27 2012, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did not see an NH moment sorry it was hinata's moment it's so true that naruto treated her like a friend and nothing more.

Yes, Naruto treated her like a friend, but its still fan service for sure, since he was holding her, and concerned for her.

But I agree for sure that the moment/episode was focused on Hinata and her feelings.
QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 27 2012, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Paptala

For a multitude of reasons. For one, I can't stand Hinata- I don't find her sweet at all, I find her shyness more annoying than I can possibly say (and this isn't just for Hinata, its for her type of character all together - I hold a similar annoyance and intolerance for Shiemi from Ao no Exorcist, for example, for the same reasons that I dislike Hinata). I respect that you and others like her, I just don't, and its my unfortunate luck that she is the character most often used by the anime team for fan service because they like her and that the only thing to her character anymore is her feelings for Naruto, so that is mainly what her fan service revolves around.

For another, it causes her fans to over glorify her even more. And I see Hinata-wank from her fans everywhere. This is often followed by a downplaying of Naruto's feelings in favor of Hinata's, and/or a downplaying of Sakura's character in comparison to Hinata's. My frustration with the fandom fuels my original mild dislike for the character.

Third, I'm tired of the fan service on Hinata, because this plot line is tired. How is this any different from that other episode where the gang was trying to hook her up with Naruto (aside from the fact that one had more NaruSaku hints)? It isn't. Though I guess its the same with the majority of filler repeating the same ideas over and over again.

I agree they aren't oblivious to it, and I'm not saying that they are (obviously we've gotten quite a few nice moments from Rock Lee SD), but when was there last an episode (in SD at any rate) that revolved entirely around Naruto's feelings for Sakura, or trying to go on a date with her or something of that nature? Because I can't recall a single one for Naruto, and I can recall two for Hinata's feelings for Naruto.
QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 27 2012, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
after looking for a moment i do not think that Studio Pierrot are big hinata fans because they did fanservice of everything.

The anime team themselves stated they were Hinata fans in an omake - you could make the argument that it was a joke, but from the ridiculous glorification of Hinata in the anime, compared to say Ino or Kiba (other characters with similar status to Hinata in canon) indicates they were actually being serious.

Hell, she gets added into T7 endings and openings, and gets her own ending, omakes and fillers dressing her up inappropriately (the bunny outfit anyone?) and giving ridculous new filler moves (i.e. that part one filler arc), using movie quality animation for her confession and not the rest of the Pein fight, and having her actually landing a hit on Pein? When was the last time they made up a filler move for Sakura, the heroine of the story?

Edited by Paptala, 27 November 2012 - 04:41 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#9 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 27 2012, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Naruto treated her like a friend, but its still fan service for sure, since he was holding her, and concerned for her.

This part reminded me of that dragon ball fan fiction, hinata suddenly appeared in a bad shape out from nowhere it looked like i wasnt watching an comedy anime but some bad fan faction like "Brian Super-Saiyan", i thought they would change naruto's name to brian.
In other words the ending was pretty f**cked up like a fan fiction.

the way naruto hold hinata was a friend/comrade way, it would be romantic if it was a bridal style but it wasnt they didnt crossed the line.
QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 27 2012, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Third, I'm tired of the fan service on Hinata, because this plot line is tired. How is this any different from that other episode where the gang was trying to hook her up with Naruto (aside from the fact that one had more NaruSaku hints)? It isn't. Though I guess its the same with the majority of filler repeating the same ideas over and over again.

I agree they aren't oblivious to it, and I'm not saying that they are (obviously we've gotten quite a few nice moments from Rock Lee SD), but when was there last an episode (in SD at any rate) that revolved entirely around Naruto's feelings for Sakura, or trying to go on a date with her or something of that nature? Because I can't recall a single one for Naruto, and I can recall two for Hinata's feelings for Naruto.

The anime team themselves stated they were Hinata fans in an omake - you could make the argument that it was a joke, but from the ridiculous glorification of Hinata in the anime, compared to say Ino or Kiba (other characters with similar status to Hinata in canon) indicates they were actually being serious.

Hell, she gets added into T7 endings and openings, and gets her own ending, omakes and fillers dressing her up inappropriately (the bunny outfit anyone?) and giving ridculous new filler moves (i.e. that part one filler arc), using movie quality animation for her confession and not the rest of the Pein fight, and having her actually landing a hit on Pein? When was the last time they made up a filler move for Sakura, the heroine of the story?

Yeah i forgot that, that's not the first time that this gang tries to do something with Hinata and do nto do something for naruto to hook up with his love.
Yeah and some ops and ending that should b old t7 oriented but put hinata wtf.

Edited by dovahkiin, 27 November 2012 - 04:52 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#10 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

What the hell is going on here? laugh.gif
It feels like we just had a big NH moment in the manga
Chill! Its just Naruto SD laugh.gif

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#11 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

It's pretty annoying that they keep using the same idea over and over that's it. You know they're going to do this again right? but maybe in another location
But really, wasn't that special. She even had to say for a month in the hospital.
Naruto had many episode with him and rock lee competing for sakura's affection. That latest mediv episode with them pretending to be sick just to be near her is proof. So no, I don't think there's THAT much fanservicing for hinata's feelings.

#12 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 27 2012, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's pretty annoying that they keep using the same idea over and over that's it. You know they're going to do this again right? but maybe in another location
But really, wasn't that special. She even had to say for a month in the hospital.
Naruto had many episode with him and rock lee competing for sakura's affection. That latest mediv episode with them pretending to be sick just to be near her is proof. So no, I don't think there's THAT much fanservicing for hinata's feelings.

I'm just saying that they down to the level of a fan fiction, naruto's fanfictions are pretty f**cked up along with Harry Potter's.
Time to Call Brian!

the best fanfiction write is kishimoto with the movie Road to Ninja at least he didnt messed up

Edited by dovahkiin, 27 November 2012 - 05:36 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#13 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

/\ yeah, I agree to that. dry.gif
Road to sakura was pretty entertaining. sleep.gif

And tell me about it, the fanfictions are getting worse day by day..and harry potter fanfics are even worse, It's so hard to find a fanfic with them being in character and not being too cliche.

One problem is that they're still going on with cross dressing neji, which in my opinion has lost its comedic effect.

#14 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 27 2012, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup i have to agree. There been a couple of episodes with Naruto running after Sakuras affections.

I think Hinata is just a boring, bland, overrated character. Lol I mean even Kishi said he created her to have a big boob girl for the manga.

Thats harsh laugh.gif

Edited by Living Lavish, 27 November 2012 - 06:12 PM.

#15 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 27 2012, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This part reminded me of that dragon ball fan fiction, hinata suddenly appeared in a bad shape out from nowhere it looked like i wasnt watching an comedy anime but some bad fan faction like "Brian Super-Saiyan", i thought they would change naruto's name to brian.
In other words the ending was pretty f**cked up like a fan fiction.

lol that's a pretty apt comparison
the way naruto hold hinata was a friend/comrade way, it would be romantic if it was a bridal style but it wasnt they didnt crossed the line.

Yeah, at least there is that.
Yeah i forgot that, that's not the first time that this gang tries to do something with Hinata and do nto do something for naruto to hook up with his love.
Yeah and some ops and ending that should b old t7 oriented but put hinata wtf.

Yep, pretty much my thoughts exactly
QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 27 2012, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the hell is going on here? laugh.gif
It feels like we just had a big NH moment in the manga
Chill! Its just Naruto SD laugh.gif

lol I'm not worried because as you said, its fan service from SD, and NaruSaku still by far has more fan service in the anime overall, I'm just annoyed by the repetitive focus on Hinata and her feelings for Naruto when I don't care for the character at all.
QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 27 2012, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's definitely annoying.

Don't know that her having to stay in the hospital for a month really took away from the moment myself. But it is what it is. As you said, there is plenty of Naruto > Sakura in SD to make up for it and balance it out (for the most part). Add in fan service from the actual anime and the movies, and NaruSaku fan service dominates in quantity and quality (i.e. Road to Ninja, 2011 OVA, and episode 235), so I guess I really can't complain narusakuct7.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#16 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

The first part was by far the funniest, mostly because of the animals. I'm a little disappointed that Katsuyu was so underudsed though. Also, the "Hinabunta" gag was just as funny as it was in the manga. biggrin.gif

The second part was pretty boring, because like others have already pointed out, it's been done before and much better. Still, the part where Neji was called a "cross dressing pervert" was pretty funny. laugh.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users