#24161 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

True.
That Naruto-Sasuke battle OVA was the closest to being a two sided moment we got but unfortunately not canon  :roll:
You think Kishi might do it similarly in the manga as well? 

Time will tell. Anything is possible.

#24162 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:02 PM

It most likely will be brought up again. Didn't Sakura say Obito would die? Maybe his last words will be telling Naruto and Sakura they need each other more than ever or something like that.

Personally, I'm getting tired of having third parties push NS. If NS is gonna get a push, I'd rather it be from someone who isn't a terrorizing nutjob.  

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#24163 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

True.

That Naruto-Sasuke battle OVA was the closest to being a two sided moment we got but unfortunately not canon  :roll:

You think Kishi might do it similarly in the manga as well? 

I disagree, the hug was two sided if you ask me, naruto never imagined this type of affection from sakura and well he got it.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#24164 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:12 PM

Personally, I'm getting tired of having third parties push NS. If NS is gonna get a push, I'd rather it be from someone who isn't a terrorizing nutjob.  

ahh..But he is turning goood!

Anyway, We all do. But Kishi's mind seems to work in weird ways.

I disagree, the hug was two sided if you ask me, naruto never imagined this type of affection from sakura and well he got it.

It came out of nowhere and right after Hinata's supposedly Big moment. I hope for better NS buildup before and proper emotions from them both the next time they hug  :nsdance:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#24165 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

Well Naruto was left confused that he just got a hug by his love interest who isn't supposed to show love to the guy who people claimed she's not in love with. It made matter worse that Hinata didn't do anything in the aftermath of the fight. That's when the credibility lost all grounds.

#24166 Angelus87

Angelus87

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Books,Movies,Literature. Critic

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

i think that if Naruto vs Sasuke will happen then Sakura will side with Naruto. it can that moment like in this ova part

#24167 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

i think that if Naruto vs Sasuke will happen then Sakura will side with Naruto. it can that moment like in this ova part

Well yeah. This is his dream and she will go with him 100%. That part is covered.

#24168 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

Like I said any chances of SS happening have been completely replaced by SK

we see that Kishi drew the parallels twice that Karin is Sasuke's potential love interest like Sakura is with Naruto

eh10ut.jpg

#24169 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second person, because if you were really in love with the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

All I gotta say.

Although I am disappointed that we still haven't seen what happened after Naruto woke up, but at the same time, I've expected that to occur when Kaguya starts to push Naruto back, and he needs to reach for some inspiration.

Parallels are nice and all, I just want NS to be pushed by people actually involved in the ship. There's no more need for third parties to support NS, we need Naruto or Sakura to push it, especially after what just happened.

Also, what happens next week? How is the scene supposed to end without advancing SS? Hopefully he just puts her down without saying anything else. I was kind of annoyed that Kishi forced the issue, now everybody is running around like Sasuke developed feelings for her that he's never had before right out of the blue.

Whatever happens, Naruto or Sakura need to be the ones to advance NS further, because at this point, nothing else will really cut it. I hope we don't have to wait long for a solid NS moment, I'm already tired of seeing that scan. Naruto better stick his hand through Sasuke's gut for touching his woman lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#24170 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

Well, they are in too deep, so it's almost settled. One of them got to make the move, mainly Naruto. Keep in mind, the last stuff wasn't like forever ago, so it's not that time passed too much. If I may, we just entered the new part of the arc, so things won't just go out of proportion very quick. Give time and see what happens next.

#24171 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

Well Naruto was left confused that he just got a hug by his love interest who isn't supposed to show love to the guy who people claimed she's not in love with. It made matter worse that Hinata didn't do anything in the aftermath of the fight. That's when the credibility lost all grounds.

Well that was the point, people kept saying she doesn't care for naruto, she was abusive, she was only set on sasuke.

Did you see the whole post I put on tumblr recently? One of the deals I always find reason to ask about Sakura to Naruto is just how does she feel about him, even given the last chapter, there are things that just make me skeptical, NH and SS fans just almost expect things to be so sudden or solved all at once, like its so simple, theres this fact of just, well when kishi kept showing moments with naruto and sakura, not with hinata nor sasuke, something is off, especially when Hinata the other love interest gets these big gaps of no resolution or NS just gets a means to cover it even more.

I mean the hug, believe it or not some people even tried to pass it as anti-NS with no reaction from naruto or Sakura being jealous of Hinata, but none of these were true. It was simply just a mutual moment for them, sakura to naruto doing it as a fact. Naruto was shocked because well, this was sakura, the girl he never thought would show this kind of affection for him, after this ordeal. Sakura was just really thankful and glad he was okay, just angry for him being wreckless because in all honesty, he was, I mean pain took out the whole village alone. Not to mention could you blame sakura for worrying espcially after the 6 tails came up and the knowledge she had about what happened when he went 4 tails?

The credibility of those against NS lost its ground when this occurred. The fact isn't based on does sakura love naruto or not, its based on just how much does she care when its moments like this in the story and beyond, especially 663 being the most recent, that makes it just a better question in all, we know she cares for naruto, no amount of claims of her using, abusing, etc will change this. People can make claims of she will always be on sasuke too but the fact is, its just why with Hinata being the other love interest, when she has her moments something with naruto, it is either left unresolved or left behind and then comes a bigger notion of how much does sakura care for naruto? I mean 662 was maybe the biggest culprit of all, why give Sakura the role and this time with naruto in 663 and not HInata? Why a scene with Sakura doing this if it is really going to be naruto and hinata in the end? Again the deal with Sakura, even in the land of iron, while she couldnt force herself to love naruto, its still a complete aspect of you still wonder how much does she care for him to even do all this at the cost and risk of so much bad on herself?

With HInata, its just that infrequent, with Sasuke its been well hardly existent and given little to no reason why she loves him and now people still makes claims that she loves him more. The whole deal just basically goes back to sum up NH and SS reasoning to happen is because both girls loved this other guy, and thats it, not much content nor reasons of why they occured. And to me, this just seems otherwise too overly simple and just something feels wrong like, why would kishi even do all this stuff with naruto and sakura, even as it has gone, why is it that still a good amount of people are still asking how does sakura feel about naruto? Why these scenes occur with her to naruto, rather not just moments, many events in the story show her having concern, learning about the pressure she put on him and yet still gaining a better understanding of him, its just funny, she understands naruto, knows him, has all the reasons to support him, yet she only "cares" for him yet she "loves" sasuke, to many this is just kishi being a troll or messing up and using bad writing, to me I just sense well, something is very off and doesn't sound as simple as SS going canon when there is hardly anything for it and NH as well when Hinata just goes missing and we get these events like 631 and 663 that otherwise just put a huge gap in the divide of NS and NH even more.

Something does not feel right and the logic of many opposed to NS just loses credibiity when this unknown aspect of how much Sakura cares for Naruto still goes on again and again yet people still just go with NH and SS because they seem simple, but I doubt its that simple, because the moments these 2 have had, its something that still leads back to that question again and again and just outright one of the reasons I support NS, just how much does she care for him when these events have occurred yet its just "love" for Sasuke and "care" for naruto? Something just seems off and its not what SS and NH may be hoping for.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#24172 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

If it means anything, she chose to support Naruto for Hokage after hearing Sasuke claim he's running for Hokage. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#24173 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

Her supporting Sasuke as hokage after everything he's done even if she did favor him would be pretty OOC at this point.

eh10ut.jpg

#24174 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

Well that was the point, people kept saying she doesn't care for naruto, she was abusive, she was only set on sasuke.

Did you see the whole post I put on tumblr recently? One of the deals I always find reason to ask about Sakura to Naruto is just how does she feel about him, even given the last chapter, there are things that just make me skeptical, NH and SS fans just almost expect things to be so sudden or solved all at once, like its so simple, theres this fact of just, well when kishi kept showing moments with naruto and sakura, not with hinata nor sasuke, something is off, especially when Hinata the other love interest gets these big gaps of no resolution or NS just gets a means to cover it even more.

I mean the hug, believe it or not some people even tried to pass it as anti-NS with no reaction from naruto or Sakura being jealous of Hinata, but none of these were true. It was simply just a mutual moment for them, sakura to naruto doing it as a fact. Naruto was shocked because well, this was sakura, the girl he never thought would show this kind of affection for him, after this ordeal. Sakura was just really thankful and glad he was okay, just angry for him being wreckless because in all honesty, he was, I mean pain took out the whole village alone. Not to mention could you blame sakura for worrying espcially after the 6 tails came up and the knowledge she had about what happened when he went 4 tails?

The credibility of those against NS lost its ground when this occurred. The fact isn't based on does sakura love naruto or not, its based on just how much does she care when its moments like this in the story and beyond, especially 663 being the most recent, that makes it just a better question in all, we know she cares for naruto, no amount of claims of her using, abusing, etc will change this. People can make claims of she will always be on sasuke too but the fact is, its just why with Hinata being the other love interest, when she has her moments something with naruto, it is either left unresolved or left behind and then comes a bigger notion of how much does sakura care for naruto? I mean 662 was maybe the biggest culprit of all, why give Sakura the role and this time with naruto in 663 and not HInata? Why a scene with Sakura doing this if it is really going to be naruto and hinata in the end? Again the deal with Sakura, even in the land of iron, while she couldnt force herself to love naruto, its still a complete aspect of you still wonder how much does she care for him to even do all this at the cost and risk of so much bad on herself?

Agreed. But we were discussing moments in pairings that involved both showing clear romantic emotions. The hug could also be interpreted as friendship / comradary. But yeah, this was the first step.

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#24175 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

Agreed. But we were discussing moments in pairings that involved both showing clear romantic emotions. The hug could also be interpreted as friendship / comradary. But yeah, this was the first step.

That's not the way the villagers and Kakashi interpreted it.

eh10ut.jpg

#24176 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

Doesn't matter. I want NARUTO to appreciate such a moment rather than be surprised or doubtful next time.

#24177 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

Bingo.

#24178 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

Doesn't matter. I want NARUTO to appreciate such a moment rather than be surprised or doubtful next time.

But then, no pairing war. You got to keep it hidden. If he starts to, then we know who's going to win. Not just us but even the most casual fan would get it.

#24179 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

But then, no pairing war. You got to keep it hidden. If he starts to, then we know who's going to win. Not just us but even the most casual fan would get it.

Hows that? We all know Naruto loves Sakura, the question is whether she does. So Naruto showing emotion won't really make such an impact to shipping wars. But it would certainly shut the constant claims that he has moved on from Sakura.

#24180 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

Hows that? We all know Naruto loves Sakura, the question is whether she does. So Naruto showing emotion won't really make such an impact to shipping wars. But it would certainly shut the constant claims that he has moved on from Sakura.

My point is that if Naruto knows, he's going to tell that she loves him now. He's not that stupid. Again, when the time was calling it, it will be be interrupted. The closest you got him finding out was the feeding scene. He didn't interrupt it, but sure got him knowing the mood.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users