#41 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:45 PM

maybe the Mizukage is Kushina's sister that would be an interesting twist biggrin.gif

yep she is right up there with Kushina for top babe of Narutoverse tongue.gif

woohoo 200 posts god I post slowly.....

and I am here almost everyday too lol

Edited by Verilance, 09 August 2009 - 09:47 PM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#42 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

Caution: Beware the fatal nosebleed. You must be 17½ to view. tongue.gif --Click here to view--

Two kind of opposite representations, but both came out pretty smexy 121721.gif

edit - not my works - found em on DA* smile.gif

Edited by Nee-sama, 10 August 2009 - 03:59 AM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#43 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Aug 9 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Caution: Beware the fatal nosebleed. You must be 17½ to view. tongue.gif --Click here to view--

nosebleed8rx.gif

QUOTE (Verilance)

It has taken me three plus years to get to a thousand post, so don't feel bad.

#44 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:55 PM

Nice pics Nee-sama! Me likes! nosebleed8rx.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#45 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

Oh mai. nosebleed8rx.gif

#46 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Aug 9 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yummy! you did this?

Edited by jworks, 10 August 2009 - 12:29 AM.

#47 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Aug 9 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe the Mizukage is Kushina's sister that would be an interesting twist biggrin.gif

yep she is right up there with Kushina for top babe of Narutoverse tongue.gif

thats exactly what i was thinking happy.gif it would be cool if the mizukage was actually like kushinas sister or something, they look so much alike! and then naruto could maybe learn about his mother from her smile.gif and she looks cool in the pics

#48 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:35 PM

^Nee-Sama are you a girl into girls? happy.gif I'm just mess in with ya. biggrin.gif Yeah, I remember seeing the second one a while back on DA, the artist said he would color it when the official colors came in but has never happened yet.

Anyways more Mizukage:
Warning Must be 18 or older to view --Click here to view--

My theory: I really hope Mizukage is Kushina with amnesia like being hit by one of Kyuubi's tails and ran away during the incident and happen to run in the Village Hidden in the Mist while being under Yagura the 4th Mizukage's rule, and once she see's Naruto again hopefully her memory would comeback, Kishi never wrote in ink what happened to Naruto's mother. biggrin.gif I sure hope Kishi gives her name and some more insight soon on her.

What really bothers me is why on earth Godaime Mizukage has her right eye covered up with her hair. confused.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 10 August 2009 - 06:56 PM.

#49 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

I'm just open-minded tongue.gif
I thought those 2 pic's were better than the one with the kage's boobs all smashed together dry.gif

Would be cool if she somehow was Kushina because of potential future meetings with Naruto.. only if she thought her baby died after birth or something though. I mean c'mon, I'd like to think Kushina wouldn't abandon her kid!

Edited by Nee-sama, 10 August 2009 - 07:52 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#50 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Aug 10 2009, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^Nee-Sama are you a girl into girls? happy.gif I'm just mess in with ya. biggrin.gif Yeah, I remember seeing the second one a while back on DA, the artist said he would color it when the official colors came in but has never happened yet.

Anyways more Mizukage:
Warning Must be 18 or older to view --Click here to view--

My theory: I really hope Mizukage is Kushina with amnesia like being hit by one of Kyuubi's tails and ran away during the incident and happen to run in the Village Hidden in the Mist while being under Yagura the 4th Mizukage's rule, and once she see's Naruto again hopefully her memory would comeback, Kishi never wrote in ink what happened to Naruto's mother. biggrin.gif I sure hope Kishi gives her name and some more insight soon on her.

What really bothers me is why on earth Godaime Mizukage has her right eye covered up with her hair. confused.gif

Maybe she hides a stolen Sharingan/Byakugan/Rinnengan/Applegan in there just like Ao and Danzou.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#51 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Aug 10 2009, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

facepalm.png

I love how speculations start. First Pein was speculated to be the Yondaime, and now Godaime Mizukage is Naruto's mother. Soon you're gonna tell me that the huge sealing statue is a huge Gundam.

#52 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:44 PM

Doubtful she is related to Naruto... possible, sure. Doubtful.

Gundam in Naruto? Hellzyeah, who's gonna challenge that?

#53 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 10 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gundam in Naruto? Hellzyeah, who's gonna challenge that?

rolleyes.gif

The fandom these days...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#54 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 10 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rolleyes.gif

The fandom these days...

Saw a few Gundam x Naruto crossovers.

Don't know how they came up with the idea. =/

#55 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 10 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png

I love how speculations start. First Pein was speculated to be the Yondaime, and now Godaime Mizukage is Naruto's mother. Soon you're gonna tell me that the huge sealing statue is a huge Gundam.

If the people of the world didn't have dreams/speculation/wishful thinking it would be utterly boring kinda like some one i know that's always sarcastic and please tell me why you have women purses featured in your topics page. (aren't you a 21 year old guy, Cloud?) happy.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 10 August 2009 - 11:52 PM.

#56 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 10 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rolleyes.gif

The fandom these days...

Haha, tbh i'm not a big gundam fan. The image I got just looked funny.

For the most part I hate crossovers with a passion.

#57 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 10 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only if they do them well, do I read them.

But I concede. We're getting off topic. XD

#58 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 10 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't agree with you more after the original Gundam Wing (with the Avalon and the original Gundam zero that had actual mechanical wings) they kept making cheesy spin-offs that made me just turn my head and walk away from the Gundam series for good especially the newest one. sleep.gif

Anyways, back on thread topic, If the Mizukage does have an eye dousjutsu (which i hope she doesn't for the better good of my own opinion, Kishi needs to lay off the dousjutsu and have more shinobi that actually don't have to fight with super powered eyes) for the very least I hope it's a concealed Rinneagan that can be changed from normal to Rinneagan mode.

I really hope our hero has a special moment with the Mizukage regardless who she is.

Edited by 6thHokage, 11 August 2009 - 12:33 AM.

#59 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:59 AM

There is a small possibility of Kushina being the Mizukage.

the presumption lies in the close appearance between the two.

So if we are to use this as our basis, then we msut logiclaly have a reason for her to be in Kiri instead of with Naruto all this time. And we must ask why she hasnt heard of Naruto much less the 9 tailed Jinchuriki which would raise a huge red flag for her.

So let us suppose that in the aftermath of the Birth Kushina is in bad shape possibly even briefly comatose. When she comes out Danzo visits her and tells her that Naruto and Minato are dead that the sealing failed. She decides to leave having nothing left to live for in Konoha.

She wanders around a bit and ends up in Kiri where she leads a successful rebelion against the Mizukage and is named Mizukage herself.

Kiris isolationist policy would appeal to her as she has no one in Konoha besides Jiraiya and the old man that she would seem to want to talk to, and thus she would remain mostly unaware of the goings on with naruto. we also know that Naruto never goes near Mist, with the exception of the wave country arc. The information she would gain at best would be second hand that a group of genin from Konoha took down Zabuza. The Name of the Naruto bridge may intrigue her but it might be chalked up to coincidence and if Danzo showed her proof that Naruto was dead like a genjutused infant body or a faked corpse of some sort she wouldnt have reason beyond curiosity to pursue the matter further.

Thus the conclusion is it is a possibility though one unsupported by manga evidence that the Mizukage "may" be Kushina.

Speculation of what may occur if she is Kushina and when she finally meets Naruto would be very interesting.

Evidence that she is does become a little shakey when we consider that Danzo has no reaction to her appearance and thus doesnt directly know her by sight at least.

Also there is the Mizukages lack of reaction to the mention of the 9 tails jinchuriki, while we can speculate that she may have been unconscious for the birth it is a guarantee that she knew of the Kyubis coming and may even have been peripherlaly aware of Minatos plans concerning the Kyubi. It is almsot a certianty that she would react strongly to the revelation that Konoha had the 9 tails Jinchuriki which would mean that Minato was succesful in sealing the kyubi in Naruto her son especially since she would Know that Minato would only use their son for the sealing.

So at present while the possibility exists that she could be the Mizukage, current evidence would seem to indicate otherwise.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#60 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Aug 10 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a small possibility of Kushina being the Mizukage.

Evidence that she is does become a little shakey when we consider that Danzo has no reaction to her appearance and thus doesnt directly know her by sight at least.

Also there is the Mizukages lack of reaction to the mention of the 9 tails jinchuriki, while we can speculate that she may have been unconscious for the birth it is a guarantee that she knew of the Kyubis coming and may even have been peripherlaly aware of Minatos plans concerning the Kyubi. It is almsot a certianty that she would react strongly to the revelation that Konoha had the 9 tails Jinchuriki which would mean that Minato was succesful in sealing the kyubi in Naruto her son especially since she would Know that Minato would only use their son for the sealing.

So at present while the possibility exists that she could be the Mizukage, current evidence would seem to indicate otherwise.

Catsi563, you've always been good at laying the info out and organizing it on the table (forum). a_thumbs.gif

I have to agree to disagree with ya about the part Danzou not having a shocked looked on his face. Danzou has always had an expressionless look on his face and has never opened his left eye fully before. Danzou's could of had some resources or Root themselves find out who the newly elected Godaime Mizukage was and Yagura the 4th Mizukage could of been under Danzou's control.

Edited by 6thHokage, 11 August 2009 - 02:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users