• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#161 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:57 AM

Is this the same interview where Kishi said that he intended NS and SK because SK would symbolize the peace between the Uchiha and Uzumaki? Apparently that idiot said that recently.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#162 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:26 AM

Is this the same interview where Kishi said that he intended NS and SK because SK would symbolize the peace between the Uchiha and Uzumaki? Apparently that idiot said that recently.

He did? He didnt say it in the interview though

#163 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:34 AM

He did? He didnt say it in the interview though

I'm not sure, I just saw something about it on tumblr, but I'm not entirely trusting of tumblr. It's starting to circulate though.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#164 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:59 AM

If it's a peace pact between Uzumaki and the Uchiha, then why'd it be through Karin :confused: I mean clearly she is the wrong person. Uzumaki of course, but doesn't quite get in the role! Naruto should be the one making the peace pact :confused: Karin just doesn't fit the role!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#165 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:06 PM

As far as I know, no.

@narusaku256
The peace is between uchiha and senju.
I think it just the interpretation of sk.

Edited by rocci, 25 October 2015 - 12:08 PM.

#166 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

As far as I know, no.

@narusaku256
The peace is between uchiha and senju.
I think it just the interpretation of sk.

Yeah! That's quite okay but...Karin? :confused: I mean she wasn't even a major character :confused: If she had that much magnitude of impact on the plot, then yeah sure :confused: I mean if it's something as impactful as a peace pact then both the parties should be of equal magnitude, plot wise! Karin didn't go that deep in the storyline to accomplish such a feat :confused:

#167 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:20 PM

Yeah! That's quite okay but...Karin? :confused: I mean she wasn't even a major character :confused: If she had that much magnitude of impact on the plot, then yeah sure :confused: I mean if it's something as impactful as a peace pact then both the parties should be of equal magnitude, plot wise! Karin didn't go that deep in the storyline to accomplish such a feat :confused:

It's just interpretation.

But there's no reason for kishi to make Karin an uzumaki.

Edited by rocci, 25 October 2015 - 12:21 PM.

#168 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:26 PM

It's just interpretation.

But there's no reason for kishi to make Karin an uzumaki.

Ah! I see :sweat:

Kishi? Reason? :lmao:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users