• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#61 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:06 AM

So they're accepting his BS?

Well if that's the case they can eat it all.

Why are you surprised?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#62 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:09 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY................................................... more BS. And we thought this man had talent people. HOW IDIOTIC do we feel now?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#63 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:12 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY................................................... more BS. And we thought this man had talent people. HOW IDIOTIC do we feel now?

imagine this person was inspired by Kurumada  :ermm: , he didn't learn anything

Edited by Liu bie, 19 October 2015 - 03:13 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#64 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:31 AM

Why are you surprised?

It would be a lie if I said I wasn't. So yes I am a bit surprise because I expected them to eventually see the light in a manner of speaking.

But I guess they will never change. They will always accept whatever rubbish it's thrown in their direction because that's all they can even have, rubbish.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#65 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:50 AM

It would be a lie if I said I wasn't. So yes I am a bit surprise because I expected them to eventually see the light in a manner of speaking.

But I guess they will never change. They will always accept whatever rubbish it's thrown in their direction because that's all they can even have, rubbish.

They are deep Darkness canon is everything for them and of course they like to see us down.  

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#66 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:54 AM

Kishi has talent in drawing, but his story telling is terrible.

#67 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:56 AM

Kishi has talent in drawing, but his story telling is terrible.

Pretty much.

#68 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:11 AM

Just curious, what is the response from the anti-Sakura and NH fans when they learned that Mrs. Kishimoto was vehemently piss off with her husband for not making a NS ending for him telling her that she's modeled after Hinata.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#69 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:25 AM

i made a thread about kishi's wife being a narusaku but here's his vid https://youtu.be/SrOPku5kOYY your gonna laugh big time on what masasji said about hinata

I don't wanna watch forverworld just summarize what he says.

#70 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:28 AM

"tried to defuse the situation by assuring my wife that SHE was actually the model for Hinata. (laughs)
As you were saying that, I thought, I wonder if your family life was more like Hinata andNaruto's family or Sasuke and Sakura's? (everyone laughs)
Masashi Kishiimoto: Well… it might not actually be like either. My wife is quite strong as well, she's a strong character.
Oh, so kind of like Sakura!

So I think my wife might secretly realize that Hinata wasn't really the model for her… (laughs)"

....Idiot. 

#71 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:32 AM

Just curious, what is the response from the anti-Sakura and NH fans when they learned that Mrs. Kishimoto was vehemently piss off with her husband for not making a NS ending for him telling her that she's modeled after Hinata.

They probably ignored it. Remember they only hear what they want to hear. The stuff they don't want to here they ignore. Again remember every interview kishi contradicts himself.

For example: nH was planned from the beginning, no it was planned mid way, no it was planned after neji death, no it was planned in the last three months before the ending. 

So simple the fact that he can't keep the story straight at all should prove to anyone that he is lying his ass off but to pro enders they pick and choose what they want him to say and then that what he says as far as they are concerned.

If you really want something here. I made this up.

Narutofan: I heard Kishi's wife was upset about the ending?

nH: Well he based hinata off her. So i don't see the problem she could have?

NarutoFan: Kishi said his wife was a strong woman and the interview said just like sakura which kishi agree with (more or less).

nH: No he said that she was like Hinata the interviewer is wrong hinata strong. Sakura is just a slut and a kitten and needs to die a slow agonizing death!

And so on. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 October 2015 - 09:45 AM.

#72 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:35 AM

Lol former said that he decided during early shippuden but wasn't Hinata even more transparent than she was. Ironically, it was Sakura who was getting the most development and moments with Naruto at that middle. I would say its the other way around.

Didn't Naruhinas gloat that it was obvious from the start but he says things like I almost made Narusaku, then he says it was decided from the start, and now he says its in the middle and Sakura was based on his wife (that he married before the middle point). His interviews regarding this topic have become as inconsistent and chaotic as his story post pain arc. The fact that he watched sawyer's videos filled with Hinatards made things worse.

Its official the youtubers Hinatards robbed the ending and made Naruhina.

edit: He said "kitten that kitten who is Kishi's wife... I mean really ! Its extremely rude to say to Kishi's wife (the most important person in your life as an adult man) so I guess Hinata is above your morals, your messages, the story, ever characters, and even your real wife (who is like Sakura and Kishi is like Naruto funny right) as long as she gets what Hinakittens gets what she wants.

They are just kittening selfish , self righteous, and egotistical pigs.

Who said the bold parts?

#73 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:42 AM

They probably ignored it. Remember they only hear what they want to hear. The stuff they don't want to here they ignore. Again remember every interview kishi contradicts himself.

For example: nH was planned from the beginning, no it was planned mid way, no it was planned after neji death, no it was planned in the last three months before the ending. 

So simple the fact that he can't keep the story straight at all should prove to anyone that he is lying his ass off but to pro enders they pick and choose what they want him to say and then that what he says as far as they are concerned.

If you really want something here. I made this up.

Narutofan: I heard Kishi's wife was upset about the ending?

nH: Well he based hinata off her. So i don't see the problem she could have?

NarutoFan: Kishi said his wife was a strong woman and the interview said just like sakura which kishi agree with (more or less).

nH: No he said that she was like Hinata the interviewer is wrong hinata strong. Sakura is just a slut and a kitten and needs to die a slow agonizing death!

And so on. 

This made me laugh, but its not the response what I hoping for. I'm want to know if they are going talk kitten about Mrs.Kishi and call her stupid names for being a NS fan just like they do to us?

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#74 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:43 AM

Who said the bold parts?

I think its just sarcasm.

#75 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:37 PM

"tried to defuse the situation by assuring my wife that SHE was actually the model for Hinata. (laughs)
As you were saying that, I thought, I wonder if your family life was more like Hinata andNaruto's family or Sasuke and Sakura's? (everyone laughs)
Masashi Kishiimoto: Well… it might not actually be like either. My wife is quite strong as well, she's a strong character.
Oh, so kind of like Sakura!

So I think my wife might secretly realize that Hinata wasn't really the model for her… (laughs)"

....Idiot. 

Is this guy idiot or smart i don't know, this interview is being published and in public, its in newspaper, if he really trying to fool his own wife into thinking that she is modeled after hinata why did he said it in public? he doesn't realize what will happen if his wife accidently read the newspaper. I for one think hes lying, he purposely saying this to to mock NH fans. But if its true then he worse father/husband attempting to fool his own wife/family for money,

So it doesn't make sense to me, it's still vague who side hes on, the pro ending or anti ending. One thing for sure hes on the side of whoever bring the most money.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#76 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:25 PM

He's just a liar.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#77 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:14 PM

It's one thing to take advice from your editor or SP or even the higher-ups in shueisha, but listening to your fans opinons and actually using them as the basis for your story rather than your own ideas...

Kishi just reached a whole new level of fail... 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#78 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

What kind of writer listens to his fans ideas rather than his own? 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#79 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:50 PM

kishi really said his new manga is about oro ? or it's just a rumor ?

#80 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:51 PM

I mean Beavis and Butthead, Harry and Lloyd, Peter from Family Guy, Patrick Star and myself are geniuses compared to this idiot. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users