205 replies to this topic

#61 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:20 AM

I found the picture on Naruto's fan page on Facebook. I did not analyze it, unfortunately. Without this picture, I couldn't really tell who those hands belong to. I actually thought the last one belong to Kushina and Minato. I didn't expect it to be Sakura who fully shaped Naruto's Rasengan. Very symbolic indeed. It was Sakura who gave Naruto the most strength then

1wocs1.gif

#62 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:25 AM

I found the picture on Naruto's fan page on Facebook. I did not analyze it, unfortunately. Without this picture, I couldn't really tell who those hands belong to. I actually thought the last one belong to Kushina and Minato. I didn't expect it to be Sakura who fully shaped Naruto's Rasengan. Very symbolic indeed. It was Sakura who gave Naruto the most strength then

It is either Sakura or both Sasuke and Sakura. Have not seen the episode so can't be sure.

#63 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:30 PM

So it appears that the anime is adapting The Last starting episode 480. In short, your last episode is 479. Yeah...Exit to your left.

#64 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

Well the director of this episode was the hated (by nH anyway) Yuka. This was probably a middle finger to the ending, and the last. By basically going. Yes, Naruto has had a lot friends that have supported him through out the series not just Hinata/Sasuke. And out of all of them, Sakura has been with him by his side for the longest, and is the most important.

Yes, anyone who was a true fan of Naruto has to accept that Sakura has been the most supportive of him, from the very beginning. Even an NH fan can't deny that. 

Though they dropped the significance of this theme a long time ago, Sakura has always been Naruto's most precious person. Naruto figures it out, and Jiraiya reinforces that. Sasuke was the rival, the one that drove him forward, while Sakura was the one that he wanted to do better for, so that he could protect her. She was his most precious person.

The end twists Sasuke into being both Naruto's rival and most precious person, while Sakura is largely forgotten by Naruto. But it wasn't always that way.

And anyone who read the manga knows this, regardless of your ship. So it makes sense that Sakura's hand is the last and most important frame. I'm glad there are at least a few people left in the great big machine that runs that Naruto franchise who remember what the story was all about. (It could have easily been Hinata's hands and ghost Neji's in the last frame!)

#65 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,115 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:07 PM

So was dreaded forehead poke animated?  

Yp330yZ.gif

#66 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:15 PM

Yes, anyone who was a true fan of Naruto has to accept that Sakura has been the most supportive of him, from the very beginning. Even an NH fan can't deny that. 

Though they dropped the significance of this theme a long time ago, Sakura has always been Naruto's most precious person. Naruto figures it out, and Jiraiya reinforces that. Sasuke was the rival, the one that drove him forward, while Sakura was the one that he wanted to do better for, so that he could protect her. She was his most precious person.

The end twists Sasuke into being both Naruto's rival and most precious person, while Sakura is largely forgotten by Naruto. But it wasn't always that way.

And anyone who read the manga knows this, regardless of your ship. So it makes sense that Sakura's hand is the last and most important frame. I'm glad there are at least a few people left in the great big machine that runs that Naruto franchise who remember what the story was all about. (It could have easily been Hinata's hands and ghost Neji's in the last frame!)

But The Last speak otherwise ... hinata hime sama have been there long before Sakura (from behind a tree/wall) :lmao: :lmao:

Bold = I find it weird ... i think we all agree that Kushina should be the one in the last powered his rasengan .... but look ... she is even only using 1 hand and on third place while Sakura using both hands on last place. Yeah i think db84x gonna said  "Look this salty NS making a big deal out of this not so big scene".

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#67 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:19 PM

Isn't the right hand in the last picture of Sasuke's ? She doesn't wear a one arm long navy blue sleeve.

#68 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 October 2016 - 11:47 PM

no both are Sakuras it represents her torn sleeve from her uniform

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#69 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:27 AM

/\ Right Catsi.

@TXD - I didn't get that right away either. At first I thought it was Sasuke and that it was meant to represent a reunited Team 7 or something, then I remembered she had her war fatigues on, with one sleeve ripped off. So it's her.   :nslove:

#70 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:17 AM

Isn't the right hand in the last picture of Sasuke's ? She doesn't wear a one arm long navy blue sleeve.

Sasuke's sleeves are white with a bit of blue at the end

SASUKE-uchiha-sasuke-25857937-682-1000.j

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#71 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:46 AM

So it appears that the anime is adapting The Last starting episode 480. In short, your last episode is 479. Yeah...Exit to your left.

Oh god they are ripping off super! Wait. So the manga is rehashing the bolt movie and now the anime is rehashing the last? God damn! Can't these people do anything original anymore!? Or is Yuka that only person with any creativity working on Naruto now? Or are they going to make it what they "wanted" the Last to be because i can't imagine anything lower their rating faster then that.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 October 2016 - 04:57 AM.

#72 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:51 AM

But The Last speak otherwise ... hinata hime sama have been there long before Sakura (from behind a tree/wall) :lmao: :lmao:

Bold = I find it weird ... i think we all agree that Kushina should be the one in the last powered his rasengan .... but look ... she is even only using 1 hand and on third place while Sakura using both hands on last place. Yeah i think db84x gonna said  "Look this salty NS making a big deal out of this not so big scene".

The thing is that Hinata is not doing it as "Hinata, Naruto's love interest" but as "Hinata, A Member of Team 8."

So was dreaded forehead poke animated?  

That's this weeks I believe.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 October 2016 - 04:55 AM.

#73 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

Oh god they are ripping off super! Wait. So the manga is rehashing the bolt movie and now the anime is rehashing the last? God damn! Can't these people do anything original anymore!? Or is Yuka that only person with any creativity working on Naruto now? Or are they going to make it what they "wanted" the Last to be because i can't imagine anything lower their rating faster then that.

Well you have too look at it like this.

Super right now is getting better all the time and more and more people are watching look at Vegeta in episode 60 when about to fight Black Goku, "I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for my son and his future."

This just shows how far Vegeta has come since we first saw him as the mad power driven Saiyan we saw so long ago, this is far better than what Sasuke is getting which is just get of free for all that he did, at least with Vegeta he has died twice.

Then again DB does gods better as well.

Point is the people doing Naruto are trying to now copy more susseful shows and games cause they can't not won't admit they have messed up, and they want to keep pushing that Hinata is this great girl.

#74 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:04 PM

I haven't watch Naruto but I thought they have long since been pretending hinata basically doesn't exist for the past year?

About Super them rehashing the movies are consider the worst part of the anime. So they aren't even ripping off the good ideas.

I hope Miss Yuka finds better work.

#75 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:10 PM

what-did-you-say-animated-gif.gif

Their dream finally come true , they can modified the story to their own wet fantasy dreams , there's gonna be tons of NH ans SS moment to reinforce the ending.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#76 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

A poor attempt to bring back NS fans really --the critical fandom who hypothetically bought ~80% of Naruto manga income. I wouldn't be surprised if this part of fandom also does the same to the anime.

There's a good reason NH or SS has not been put in the spotlight after they experimented with The Last.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#77 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

Their dream finally come true , they can modified the story to their own wet fantasy dreams , there's gonna be tons of NH ans SS moment to reinforce the ending.

The thing is, they are going to need to actually get the actors to actually read the lines. Before they can go off on their fantasy. Remember Naruto after that talk with Sakura was suppose to go on about she right that he has only loved hinata and never cared about Sakura or something like that. Which Junko refuses to read.

A poor attempt to bring back NS fans really --the critical fandom who hypothetically bought ~80% of Naruto manga income. I wouldn't be surprised if this part of fandom also does the same to the anime.

There's a good reason NH or SS has not been put in the spotlight after they experimented with The Last.

They are just trying to keep this series a float until they can find another money maker. Also what was their poor attempt? If it was these episode it because Yuka did them. Less and attempt to bring back old fans more spite nH by sticking to the story with a few extras.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 October 2016 - 03:37 PM.

#78 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:46 PM

We will get more news next week. So...brace yourself...I should get a gif ready. That and Shinpachi's "ARE YOU kittening ME!!!"

#79 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:45 PM

@ catsi, tricksie and Shadow : Ah yeah. Right. Thanks for the one who stood up for NS XD

#80 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:47 AM

http://www.saiyanisl...-2016-schedule/

Take a look at the October 2016 schedule for Naruto Shippuden below!

• October 06, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 478 – The Unison Sign
  • October 13, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 479 – Naruto Uzumaki!!
    What way did Naruto, who became a hero that saved the world, walk? And the fate of the ninja world is…
  • October 20, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 480 – NARUTO.HINATA
    Loathed by the people of the village, a certain person appeared before a lonely, training Naruto.
  • October 27, 2016
    (currently unknown if there will be an episode on this date)

NARUTO.HINATA?  :pinch:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users