• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:54 PM

I was a NS fan and still somehow want it to happen, but only if it can can happen in a manner where Naruto doesn't look a second choice especially second to Sasuke. I am not giving depressed comments, I am just writing my opinions which you people who are so optimistic and ignorant about the bad moments of NS.

You guys think CPR is romnatic but not the hand holding scene of hinata, you guys think Hinata's confession was selfish but not Sakura's fake confession. I mean what the hell.

Accept the bad things our pairing has had along with the good things. Currently NS is on a bad path and I don't want it to happen(I want an open ending as of now). I am a Naruto fan first and then NS fan. If I feel that by NS happening and due to Sakura's stupid feelings for Sasuke, Naruto will look like a second guy or a forced option, I will like to comment on it.

You guys can live in your happy dreamworld where you think our pairing has nothing bad in it, but I do see some serious kitten in our pairing just like their is kitten in other pairings. And this kitten was just confirmed by DB4 and 693.

If you guys consider Sakura's FAVORITE as Sasuke is nothing Bad, their is a clear proof of your stupid ignorance. If you guys think Sakura saying "I LOVE YOU" to Sasuke in 693 was fine, Sakura thinking about Sasuke in 540 was anti-SS, her words to PAY BACK Naruto for him loving her and protecting her is pro-NS, you guys are nothing but blind to the stupid things kishi is doing to NS and also I think many will be fine with Naruto being a second guy, because according to many "Sakura fans" here Sakura shouldn't be with Sasuke because he treats her as kitten, Hinata shouldn't be with Naruto because of no development, but Naruto can be with Sakura even if she has feelings for another man, because Sakura is just the best character and most real life character and he is allowed to make any number of mistakes as possible.

You guys don't give a damn how things will reflect upon Naruto, you guys just want NS to happen no matter what Sakura's feelings for Naruto really are and even if she still loves Sasuke.

The hand holding scene wasn't romantic on Naruto's part, the CPR wasn't romantic at all, idk what you've read, but I've never seen anyone saying the CPR scene was romantic (maybe her wanting to protect his dream? but the CPR itself, no)

Hinata's confession was selfish, because this is the truth, she said it herself.

Sakura's one wasn't. Deal with it. When you put someone else's feelings above yours, and when you're ready to kill the one you "love" for another guy, well, that's not what I call selfish.

It doesn't mean she's a good person and Hinata a bad one. Both of them screwed anyway.

Sakura didn't lie either during MOST of that confession, 90% of what she said is true and confirmed by the Databook.

I already responded to you regarding that "favorite". It's the same thing Kakashi said about her, she is kind and still want to save the boy. There is nothing implying love. The only BS in the DB is Naruto's favorite being ramen. The guy is obsessed by Sauce, like, more than any anybody, literally more than Karin or Orochimaru, but no they put "ramen" really?

Don't take it too seriously. Kishi is still messing with us.

The "confession" part to Sasuke, IDK. In the DB it's now in past tense so I really think the chapter was implying family love, and Sasuke took it the wrong way until Kakashi cleared that up.

The "pay back" sounds weird, we're still waiting for more accurate translations (French to English/ English to French is already hard sometimes, so Asian langages are a mess, I did some chinese and japanese and hell no, so we'll have to wait for that, knowing we don't have the equivalent of every term, shall I remind you that there are dozens of term for "like" or "love" in japanese?)

So stop acting like you know things better than everyone and making yourself the realistic and objective guy who don't get himself fooled. You're just overreacting and being freaking negative, that's not objectivity, that's not wisdom, you're just ruining everyone's morals for nothing, and make it look like we're stupid and biased. I never saw anyone in here blinded to NS flaws, you're the one dreaming stuff.

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

#22 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:22 PM

If you guys are really concerned than ask yourselves these 2 questions:

Which is the harder to believe?

Kishi making a movie filled with NHness and not making NH canon within 110 minutes, thereby NS being canon in the manga

or

Kishi not making NS canon in the manga which has been running for 15 years, having lots of gradual and spaced out development just to have Nh go canon within 110 minutes.

Aka do you believe Kishi would end the manga with NH despite not much in the manga especially in conflict with what was seen in with NS in the manga and that this would all be sidelined within a simple 110 minute movie?

I know it may seem hard to believe that Nh wouldnt occur in the movie despite from what we have seen so far, but its even harder to imagine NS not occuring because of what has come before in the manga.

The fact that it seems strange that Nh wouldnt occur in the movie is a strange statement indeed, but the amount of strangeness for the deal with the manga far outweighs this, the fact of what we saw in the manga with NS just not occuring in the end far outweighs the strange factor of the movie not having NH in it.

Its a matter of which of these 2 is the more extreme thing to envision not happening? 15 years of paced focus and development vs 110 minutes of some side story that never had time for in the manga?

And please you honestly mean to tell me you believe SS should occur? It has no excuse, even for a redeemed sasuke, there is no point in him loving Sakura. It seems silly to imagine stuff like the forehead compliment would come along with if Naruto confessed after saying he kept his promise, but seriously, is it that impossible? because we got Kushina having the same basic background in regards to Minato with how Sakura was to Naruto, hating the blond at first, calling them weak, not liking their physical feature yet the guy did, I don't even need to mention the 504 and 631 stuff, thats been said enough, but to have a foreshadow occur with a model setup in relation to 2 other characters, its like, a 3 tiered effect of just, well why wouldnt this be brought forth to the end?

Then there is one last thing I have speculated upon for this ending.

The ending, these final chapters, mainly 700, would have had to occur in such a way that, the manga is the only thing you would have had to read to understand everything, not the movie, its to say if this is an epilogue then well you would understand how the fate of everyone occurred without needing to see the movie, I mean even kishi said please see the manga ending before the movie. And to me, that just speaks well, you cannot expect SS to happen because Sasuke himself has been the issue the whole time, and again there is no point for him to suddenly love sakura or sponaentously be with her in the end, its like a love that just happened for no purposes besides her hoping. Along with NH, well if you see NH in the final chapter, technically you know what happens in the movie and it then becomes a point of the movie being just how NH occured and why NS didn't despite everything else and frankly, this one just makes plenty of more questions than answers, even from kishis choice as he wrote both the manga (with the NS stuff we got these past 2 years like 631 and 663) along with all the negative stuff on SS and nothing for NH besides well, the dream which was just the same as ever. Now ask yourself, this deal of NH in the end, it just comes from nowhere, does Hinata even have something to fulfill in the manga if the movie exists? NH certainly isn't going to be canon in the manga or make sense without the movie but its again, would kishi honestly make a manga end that just fits out of nowhere with you seeing NH in the end despite him still, even recently from 693, still loving and having the promise with Sakura? Take the movie out of this equation, you see manybe a NS deal in 699 then blam, NH in 700, doesn't make much sense in a flow now does it? This is why the movie would come in but again, it would also disrupt the end feeling flow to the manga, because these final 10 chapters have been Naruto and Sasuke but to a larger extent as well, team 7 as a whole, the team which does not include Hinata.

And some would say, but what about Sakura in 693, what the hell about that? Yeah the hell indeed, because Sasuke himself being the issue, you honestly think there is a reason for love to occur that didn't occur at all? Otherwise you should expect SS in the movie as well despite it not being well, anywhere. But what if NS is there aside from the promise? What if Naruto either confesses or reveals the chapter 3 stuff? You honestly don't think that this should qualify for a predictable consideration among for the facts naruto wasn't able to confess because of the promise (alongside never in the flow of this manga having turned towards hinata or away from Sakura) and add to the fact that something like chapter 3, even as unlikely as it sounds, wouldnt flow into the deal of the kushina likeness or be a shocker to Sakura to see that the sasuke she loved, was ironically naruto? Its not hard to imagine that 699 could have some setup for NS like a promise fulfilled or reveal and then 700 shows what it became in the future.

Look I know some stuff seems unlikely, but the given the whole predicament of what we have seen, the fact of the issues that arise when the movie comes into this mix with HInata, yes it may seem crazy to say NH couldnt occur if it seems like a movie flooded and implying that it will occur, but then it just throws more crazy to say, if kishi is intent on NH, well its not only a poor execution but its honestly, a shocker to think that NS would just have been the best developed and seen in the manga yet not occur and it would be even harder just to watch the movie to see how naruto turned in just 110 minutes. I mean no debating stuff but Sakura got her meaningful and purposeful development with Naruto, to just pocket her on Sasuke is just well, thats not fulfilling, again especially with what we have seen in regards to development and especially the kushina stuff even hinting an end, well thats the deal to say, if you foreshadowed this stuff 3 times, even put the mother of the hero in the likeness of the heroine and gave her a similar backstory to the father, why just basically cancel it?

I have faith that NS will get, if anything a resolution, but honestly, after looking over all the info and what the movie came with and what has occured in the past with the manga, to me, its harder to believe that NH would just "happen" in 110 minutes so easily rather than all the stuff NS had with the 15 years paced out growth over this manga.

Its either NS and everything goes forward or NH occurs and its well, just unfortunate that things had to be a sellout and well, I wouldnt be sad, I would just laugh at NH, because the movie itself would just be how shallow and hollow the pairing was, Hinata literally reduced to that pathetic type of disney idealism princess kitten that needs to die, I mean she gets kidnapped in the movie later on too, and fans want NH or Hinata herself to be like this? Thats not an epic ending, thats just sad, espcially on Hinatas part...

But yeah I have faith in NS development and the promise is still there. But the thing thats again to me is just looking at kishis choices in what is implied with the movie and what he already did with the manga. So now it remains, is NS in the manga and makes this movie not what many think it to be? Or did kishi just take the easy way out despite having so much development, focus, and even hinting on what NS could do?

To me, its the bigger question of which is more insane, and by all logic, the bigger insanity is him not making a fulfilled relationship of NaruSaku which got this stuff, a long time over the steady 15 years than to actually not have NH occur in this movie, rather its insane and already hard to believe why would naruto just turn to hinata so easily in 110 minutes? And well yeah that NS stuff, existed and was put down before and even along the time kishi made the last, so thats a good question in itself, why hint it and show nothing for it rather than just have Hinata around? I mean hell he could have had kagyua use Hinata for something if the byakugan was so important.

To me, its just a reasonable skeptical approach to the current stuff we have seen, but again, I have faith in the NS development as to what makes NS the most appropriate ending to this story.

Because what occurred in the past cannot be changed and well, NS was there all over the manga, not needing a movie to just say how things happened so suddenly. It still has the promise to fulfill in the end and there is a deal that well, there may be something there that goes our way and makes NS canon, because what we saw implying it and not helping NH, hell NH needs a movie for its implied canon, thats just saying how "important" it was to the overall story. And to most senses, this just seems, rediclous, I mean NS is the most focused and appropriate to fulfill this love subplot, within itself of the manga, so why would the movie just come and do this and make us believe Naruto suddenly goes into loving Hinata? come on guys, again what is harder to believe:

NS not occuring in the manga despite everything seen before and just sidelined in favor of NH within 110 minutes

or

NH not occuring in the movie

Because seriously, kishi wrote both of these, and to me, the deal of NS not occurring is the bigger thing in question, thats just more insane if you look at it and again, shouldn't the manga ending be something merited by the manga, without the need to see the movie? Wouldnt this end have to be something that the audience can understand with all the stuff before it? I'll leave you guys to decide but my choice is the former, its just harder to believe NS would not occur despite all the other stuff shown before, I mean what author would do that, what author would even accept this even knowingly writing both the manga and this side story? And thats where I will leave it, because NS not happening, depsite all the stuff we saw before, thats hard to believe. I believe NS will get a resolution, it should get the promise fulfilled, but for everything else, its either it all flows together or kishi just did something else and Nh occurs and well, thats just not that fulfilling, even with a movie.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#23 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:40 PM

I was a NS fan and still somehow want it to happen, but only if it can can happen in a manner where Naruto doesn't look a second choice especially second to Sasuke. I am not giving depressed comments, I am just writing my opinions which you people who are so optimistic and ignorant about the bad moments of NS.

You guys think CPR is romnatic but not the hand holding scene of hinata, you guys think Hinata's confession was selfish but not Sakura's fake confession. I mean what the hell.

Accept the bad things our pairing has had along with the good things. Currently NS is on a bad path and I don't want it to happen(I want an open ending as of now). I am a Naruto fan first and then NS fan. If I feel that by NS happening and due to Sakura's stupid feelings for Sasuke, Naruto will look like a second guy or a forced option, I will like to comment on it.

You guys can live in your happy dreamworld where you think our pairing has nothing bad in it, but I do see some serious kitten in our pairing just like their is kitten in other pairings. And this kitten was just confirmed by DB4 and 693.

If you guys consider Sakura's FAVORITE as Sasuke is nothing Bad, their is a clear proof of your stupid ignorance. If you guys think Sakura saying "I LOVE YOU" to Sasuke in 693 was fine, Sakura thinking about Sasuke in 540 was anti-SS, her words to PAY BACK Naruto for him loving her and protecting her is pro-NS, you guys are nothing but blind to the stupid things kishi is doing to NS and also I think many will be fine with Naruto being a second guy, because according to many "Sakura fans" here Sakura shouldn't be with Sasuke because he treats her as kitten, Hinata shouldn't be with Naruto because of no development, but Naruto can be with Sakura even if she has feelings for another man, because Sakura is just the best character and most real life character and he is allowed to make any number of mistakes as possible.

You guys don't give a damn how things will reflect upon Naruto, you guys just want NS to happen no matter what Sakura's feelings for Naruto really are and even if she still loves Sasuke.

so now your attacking other fans of the same ship thats pretty messed up dude and i know your one of the few on here that considers her confession a lie kishi himself stated that he wrote her sincere in that moment but you have your opinion on the matter also i get that your pissed but don't go bashing other users on this site it makes you like a whiny child

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#24 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:26 AM

This is what I said in the Last thread.

No it doesn't. It says she wants to pay him back for loving her because she has important feelings for him (that could be romantic giving manga evidence its ambiguous)one of those ways is to protect he's hokage dream. So it doesn't say she's doing it out of just reward and no feelings.by saying that you negate her feelings.Did she think about him loving her even back in chapter 43? no she didn't know.also its kushina parallel with minatos dream of hokage. So sorry this is foolish argument.

Its so simple, how did it fly over your head? Lol

#25 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:30 PM

so now your attacking other fans of the same ship thats pretty messed up dude and i know your one of the few on here that considers her confession a lie kishi himself stated that he wrote her sincere in that moment but you have your opinion on the matter also i get that your pissed but don't go bashing other users on this site it makes you like a whiny child

She/He first objected on me being here anymore, so yeah I will get kind of angry because I am just trying to explain that I do see some huge faults in NS just like their are many in NH/SS.

I can't consider the confession in LOI real because she kittening confessed in 693 to Sasuke, and also thought about Sasuke in 540 when love letter nin bought up the topic. COnsidering these two moments it is clear that she still loves Sasuke, and the DB4 favorite does confirm it. I am not at all denying her feelings for Naruto, but they seem only Platonic to me after 693 and DB4.

If people consider kishi is messing with us by the DB4 favorite being Sasuke, then I think he was trying to give NS a little hope when 99% of NS fans were sad that Sakura fake confessed and he gave them hope back.

I don't know how is it even possible that she ends up with Naruto, when her favorite is a guy she was confirmed to love in part 1, shown to still have romantic feelings for him and is also the complete opposite of Naruto.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users