24 replies to this topic

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

So i just noticed that their was a favourite written of the characters in Naruto. What is the favourite of Sakura, and please avoid any sarcasm. Not in a mood to identify serious and sarctic posts.

1) Is it written in Sakura's profile that whether she does love Naruto romantically?

Already read "To pay back Naruto who loved her and protected her until now". But isn't it kind of negative because she just wants to PAY BACK Naruto's love.

Does this mean she still doesn't love him romantically?

2) I think their is mention of negative moments between SS(anti-SS) in DB4, but is their written anything about her still loving Sasuke(Romantically)? 

This will help me to confirm that what kishi made Sakura say in 693 was kishi's stupidity or Sakura does really still have feelings for him.

3) This DB4 is based upto which chapter exactly?

Edited by lord287, 04 November 2014 - 02:52 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

With the recent translations and images, I can answer this to you:

1) no, she doesn't.

2) Yes, she still loves him

3) until 691.

Her favorite is Sasuke.

Edited by Ausakura, 04 November 2014 - 03:13 PM.

#3 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

So i just noticed that their was a favourite written of the characters in Naruto. What is the favourite of Sakura, and please avoid any sarcasm. Not in a mood to identify serious and sarctic posts.

1) Is it written in Sakura's profile that whether she does love Naruto romantically?

Already read "To pay back Naruto who loved her and protected her until now". But isn't it kind of negative because she just wants to PAY BACK Naruto's love.

Does this mean she still doesn't love him romantically?

2) I think their is mention of negative moments between SS(anti-SS) in DB4, but is their written anything about her still loving Sasuke(Romantically)? 

This will help me to confirm that what kishi made Sakura say in 693 was kishi's stupidity or Sakura does really still have feelings for him.

3) This DB4 is based upto which chapter exactly?

1. I basically thought the same thing. If she's just doing it to "pay back" Naruto, does that really qualify as her having feelings for Naruto? There are so many things in the manga that hint that she has romantic and selfless feelings toward Naruto, but if Naruto's right, and it's completely just pity... That would be disappointing. And rather confusing.

2. Yes she still has "feelings" for him. However she's aware that they get in the way, and she just really cares for him. It showed a dark picture of Sasuke in her favorites. This to me, shows that she loved Sasuke, and Sasuke will continue to be in her heart. However from what Kishi's implying, those feelings of love from Part 1 are still there regardless of how Sasuke changed and how she changed. Disappointing really.

3. I think up to 691? I'm not sure actually. That was my guess. You should ask someone else about this one xD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#4 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

With the recent translations and images, I can answer this to you:

1) no, she doesn't.

2) Yes, she still loves him

3) until 691.

Her favorite is Sasuke.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

1. I basically thought the same thing. If she's just doing it to "pay back" Naruto, does that really qualify as her having feelings for Naruto? There are so many things in the manga that hint that she has romantic and selfless feelings toward Naruto, but if Naruto's right, and it's completely just pity... That would be disappointing. And rather confusing.

2. Yes she still has "feelings" for him. However she's aware that they get in the way, and she just really cares for him. It showed a dark picture of Sasuke in her favorites. This to me, shows that she loved Sasuke, and Sasuke will continue to be in her heart. However from what Kishi's implying, those feelings of love from Part 1 are still there regardless of how Sasuke changed and how she changed. Disappointing really.

3. I think up to 691? I'm not sure actually. That was my guess. You should ask someone else about this one xD

So in other words, kishi officialy kind of said that no matter what Sasuke does, Sakura will love him and Naruto will remain a silver medal for her and she will accept him only because Sasuke rejected her confession once again in 693.

Sasuke still her favourite, :jawdrop:  does Sakura have some drug problem??? :confused:

Kakashi's interpretation about her not wanting to be with Sasuke that way anymore seems to go into air now. :down:

If this is really true, I hate myself for loving this pairing :bash:, and more than that I pity Naruto in case he ends up with Sakura. :cry:

Not saying Naruto should end up with Hinata, I seriously 100% prefer an open ending now.

If anyone wants to learn about messing up, go take classes from kishi, he has many PhDs in messing up it seems especially the romance part.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#5 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

I don't think it's as bad as your making it out to be, thing is, Kishi just messed up when writing this so called love triangle, if he had it like Tsunade with her boys (jairya and Dan)it would make sense, both are kind and care about her. But he made Sasuke a kitten, so....

Yeah...that happened.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#6 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

So in other words, kishi officialy kind of said that no matter what Sasuke does, Sakura will love him and Naruto will remain a silver medal for her and she will accept him only because Sasuke rejected her confession once again in 693.

Sasuke still her favourite, :jawdrop:  does Sakura have some drug problem??? :confused:

Kakashi's interpretation about her not wanting to be with Sasuke that way anymore seems to go into air now. :down:

If this is really true, I hate myself for loving this pairing :bash:, and more than that I pity Naruto in case he ends up with Sakura. :cry:

Not saying Naruto should end up with Hinata, I seriously 100% prefer an open ending now.

If anyone wants to learn about messing up, go take classes from kishi, he has many PhDs in messing up it seems especially the romance part.

Don't blame it on the pairing NaruSaku... Everything in the manga is reason enough to ship it. Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and Sakura's feelings for Naruto. It's a shame Kishi is wasting all that romantic and platonic development away. 

Don't be ashamed of shipping it. It was a good pairing, with a lot of good moments and development. Something NaruHina and SasuSaku don't have. Be proud that you shipped a realistic pairing like NaruSaku. A positive and logical pairing. 

Even if Kishi ends up messing up everything - remember. It was about the journey - quoted from Inferno ;)

I agree. I'd rather have an open-ending at this point. Kind of expected one since the beginning of the series. But apparently Kishi's going to go ahead and make Naruto marry someone - and it's very possible it's Hinata. Which like I said, is disappointing, but whatever... What can you do... :/

I'll always love NaruSaku, but no doubt if NH becomes canon, it'll leave a really deep scar on us :l

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#7 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:26 PM

Don't blame it on the pairing NaruSaku... Everything in the manga is reason enough to ship it. Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and Sakura's feelings for Naruto. It's a shame Kishi is wasting all that romantic and platonic development away. 

Don't be ashamed of shipping it. It was a good pairing, with a lot of good moments and development. Something NaruHina and SasuSaku don't have. Be proud that you shipped a realistic pairing like NaruSaku. A positive and logical pairing. 

Even if Kishi ends up messing up everything - remember. It was about the journey - quoted from Inferno ;)

I agree. I'd rather have an open-ending at this point. Kind of expected one since the beginning of the series. But apparently Kishi's going to go ahead and make Naruto marry someone - and it's very possible it's Hinata. Which like I said, is disappointing, but whatever... What can you do... :/

I'll always love NaruSaku, but no doubt if NH becomes canon, it'll leave a really deep scar on us :l

Agreed that some moments of NS which we got throughout the manga were extremely nice and some were good or bad, but in the end I believe what actually does matter is how the pairing happens.

If kishi is so stupid to make Sasuke a favourite of Sakura, and  make the character who showed selfless love for the girl a silver medal, I can be nothing but disappointed. I won't like NH happening because of no development, and NS has just been so much messed up from the romanitc point due to kishi's desire to keep tha pairing war going.

Platonically I still find NaruSaku the best, far better than NaruSasu, but romantically NS/NH/SS is a no for me. I want an open ending now but I know that also won't happen. So I will just move on from the sadness I will get from either NAruto becoming a silver medal, or from a pairing which was not developed. Seriously wasted so many years loving the romantic part of story as well. :wallbash: :cry:

I really loved NaruSaku(romantic) but now Sakura's feelings have been showed to live for Sasuke and that is not an acceptable criteria for me seeing NS happening.

I don't think it's as bad as your making it out to be, thing is, Kishi just messed up when writing this so called love triangle, if he had it like Tsunade with her boys (jairya and Dan)it would make sense, both are kind and care about her. But he made Sasuke a kitten, so....

Yeah...that happened.

Well if their love triangle would have been like jiraiya-tsunade-dan type then NS happening would have been so much more acceptable, because for that kishi might have shown Sakura really falling for NAruto because she loved him, not because the other one rejected and demeaned her all the time, or kishi could have made SS canon that way also(after all Sasuke sems to be his favourite).

But I can't expect anything from kishi, he freakin still made Sasuke the favourite of Sakura when all he did for her was completely nothing. This completely tells whom she loves more.

I just will make myself a POAL that I won't read any of his works in future, or if I do, I will just ignore the romance in it.

Edited by lord287, 04 November 2014 - 04:38 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#8 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

Agreed that some moments of NS which we got throughout the manga were extremely nice and some were good or bad, but in the end I believe what actually does matter is how the pairing happens.

If kishi is so stupid to make Sasuke a favourite of Sakura, and  make the character who showed selfless love for the girl a silver medal, I can be nothing but disappointed. I won't like NH happening because of no development, and NS has just been so much messed up from the romanitc point due to kishi's desire to keep tha pairing war going.

Platonically I still find NaruSaku the best, far better than NaruSasu, but romantically NS/NH/SS is a no for me. I want an open ending now but I know that also won't happen. So I will just move on from the sadness I will get from either NAruto becoming a silver medal, or from a pairing which was not developed. Seriously wasted so many years loving the romantic part of story as well. :wallbash: :cry:

I really loved NaruSaku(romantic) but now Sakura's feelings have been showed to live for Sasuke and that is not an acceptable criteria for me seeing NS happening.

You know you're one of those "negative" NaruSaku fans, but I can honestly say that I agree with practically everything you said. Especially the bolded - because of this, I feel like Kishi lost his consistency near the end.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 04 November 2014 - 04:55 PM.

#9 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:05 PM

Why have you started a new thread for this? We already have a thread to discuss the DB, the conversation can be continued there, there is no need to start a new thread just to discuss one sentance in the Databook, specially when from what I can gather the rest of the content is neutral or even slightly supports NaruSaku.

I know it wasn't you intention but by focusing on one small part of the DB it makes the whole thing look allot worst than it is, because from what I understand the SS part is minimal and refers to feelings of youth or something...it's not really pro-SasuSaku at all.

iAnby7W.gif

#10 bruunasouza

bruunasouza

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:13 PM

Personally, I see no reason to freak out. I rather believe in the facts that the manga shows than believe in these databooks. It's not logical that a couple of words ruins the whole story, guys... I mean, everybody knows that Sakura loved Sasuke, and yet everybody knows that she wants to protect Naruto's dream. I get why everyone's upset about, the silver medal thing, I even agree. But just because she wants to pay back what Naruto did for her, doesn't mean that she can't be in love with him. This whole thing could just be misunderstood, We saw all the development, all the moments they had, and some of them were not just a sister and brother thing. I might be saying this because I ship them, but in my eyes, Sakura was slowly falling in love with him and didn't realize it (while everybody else in the manga did, Sai and Yamato are proofs). Naruto may be the second guy of her life, but definitely, from what the manga shows, she knows he is the best one, and she wants to reciprocate all the good he's done for her, including, maybe, some love. Not in a pity way, but in a thankful way. I mean, now that Sasuke is good again, why'd she just give up on him (which she didn't even after the guy tried to kill her) and be with Naruto if she's still in love with the first one... I just can't see it happening.

I may be wrong and delusional and stuff, but if NaruSaku really happen, it won't be in this sad way where Sakura 'chooses' Naruto just for pity. Otherwise, I'm with with you guys and vote for an open ending.

Sorry for any english mistake, it's not my first language.

#11 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:18 PM

Sakura used to hold a will towards Sasuke during her childhood. Even after he fell into darkness, that feeling of her didn't vanished.

That's what written in the "Favorite" box... Lord287 I don't get it, why are you still here? Whenever I see you, I know this is a depressed comment. You're always jumping to conclusion... When it comes to downplay NS.

And your "silver medal" argument makes me cringe.

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

#12 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

im dissapointed in ns along with you guys but i dont want open ending for naruto or pulling a jiraya

cant he end up with ino or temari?

#13 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

Sakura used to hold a will towards Sasuke during her childhood. Even after he fell into darkness, that feeling of her didn't vanished.

What she feels for Sasuke is pure devotion. So why does Kishi continue playing it out as strong feelings of selfless love, when it's obviously not that? When that's exactly what she feels for Naruto instead? When Kishi couldn't be any more clearer in her DB pages regarding Naruto and Sasuke, who she really feels more purely for (Naruto)?

Wait...

Did you say "used to"? What? Really? Is that for real? Wait but then it says it didn't vanish... wait.. what

#14 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:35 PM

What she feels for Sasuke is pure devotion. So why does Kishi continue playing it out as strong feelings of selfless love, when it's obviously not that? When that's exactly what she feels for Naruto instead? When Kishi couldn't be any more clearer in her DB pages regarding Naruto and Sasuke, who she really feels more purely for (Naruto)?

Wait...

Did you say "used to"? What? Really? Is that for real? Wait but then it says it didn't vanish... wait.. what

I think it's someone from the forum who translated it, we'll maybe get better, but it's not about love that's for sure.

As you said, it's Sakura's devotion and kindness, it's exactly what Kakashi already stated. She still has "feelings", she wants to save him but at the same time it's not the same than before.

Add those complex emotions with Kishimoto's fetish - confuse his readers - and bingo, people freak out.

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

#15 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

I think it's someone from the forum who translated it, we'll maybe get better, but it's not about love that's for sure.

As you said, it's Sakura's devotion and kindness, it's exactly what Kakashi already stated. She still has "feelings", she wants to save him but at the same time it's not the same than before.

Add those complex emotions with Kishimoto's fetish - confuse his readers - and bingo, people freak out.

I see. I guess... I'll wait for more on it.

#16 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

http://www.chatte-ge...-sakura-sasuke/

Wow. The databook has Sakura's love for Sasuke written in the past tense while the raw was written in the present tense. Talk about Kishi being the king of trolling.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#17 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:19 PM

Don't know why female would love a guy because of their looks and cool instead of loving a guy for who he is

#18 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

http://www.chatte-ge...-sakura-sasuke/

Wow. The databook has Sakura's love for Sasuke written in the past tense while the raw was written in the present tense. Talk about Kishi being the king of trolling.

Most likely translation errors for the raws to begin with

i'm just happy its past tense.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#19 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:28 PM

That's what written in the "Favorite" box... Lord287 I don't get it, why are you still here? Whenever I see you, I know this is a depressed comment. You're always jumping to conclusion... When it comes to downplay NS.

And your "silver medal" argument makes me cringe.

I was a NS fan and still somehow want it to happen, but only if it can can happen in a manner where Naruto doesn't look a second choice especially second to Sasuke. I am not giving depressed comments, I am just writing my opinions which you people who are so optimistic and ignorant about the bad moments of NS.

You guys think CPR is romnatic but not the hand holding scene of hinata, you guys think Hinata's confession was selfish but not Sakura's fake confession. I mean what the hell.

Accept the bad things our pairing has had along with the good things. Currently NS is on a bad path and I don't want it to happen(I want an open ending as of now). I am a Naruto fan first and then NS fan. If I feel that by NS happening and due to Sakura's stupid feelings for Sasuke, Naruto will look like a second guy or a forced option, I will like to comment on it.

You guys can live in your happy dreamworld where you think our pairing has nothing bad in it, but I do see some serious kitten in our pairing just like their is kitten in other pairings. And this kitten was just confirmed by DB4 and 693.

If you guys consider Sakura's FAVORITE as Sasuke is nothing Bad, their is a clear proof of your stupid ignorance. If you guys think Sakura saying "I LOVE YOU" to Sasuke in 693 was fine, Sakura thinking about Sasuke in 540 was anti-SS, her words to PAY BACK Naruto for him loving her and protecting her is pro-NS, you guys are nothing but blind to the stupid things kishi is doing to NS and also I think many will be fine with Naruto being a second guy, because according to many "Sakura fans" here Sakura shouldn't be with Sasuke because he treats her as kitten, Hinata shouldn't be with Naruto because of no development, but Naruto can be with Sakura even if she has feelings for another man, because Sakura is just the best character and most real life character and he is allowed to make any number of mistakes as possible.

You guys don't give a damn how things will reflect upon Naruto, you guys just want NS to happen no matter what Sakura's feelings for Naruto really are and even if she still loves Sasuke.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#20 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

we already have a thread for dicussing this, and Kaguya-san already translated a big part right there

Edited by theunburnt, 04 November 2014 - 06:43 PM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users