Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread

• Please log in to reply
54173 replies to this topic

#52181 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 03:53 PM

So they put the most well developed pairing at number 10? I expect with the hate NS gets that they would get number one.

Honestly, it just feels like people don't take NaruSaku seriously enough.

#52182 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 10:06 PM

this is basically the way naruto went toward the end except superman doesn't save the plane

#52183 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 25 August 2020 - 12:48 AM

Not even gonna give them the view or click.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#52184 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 03:24 AM

funny how the next topic is "top 15 naruhina moments" lmao

also the point about naruto "competing with sasuke for sakura's affections" is kitten unless you live in the alternate universe some ss and nh fans live in

and the only real reason they are bashing ns and promoting lee and sakura is to make another ending where naruto ends up with hinata :confused:

Edited by totherpage95, 25 August 2020 - 03:26 AM.

#52185 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 05:02 AM

also the point about naruto "competing with sasuke for sakura's affections" is kitten unless you live in the alternate universe some ss and nh fans live in
and the only real reason they are bashing ns and promoting lee and sakura is to make another ending where naruto ends up with hinata :confused:

Seems like that to me as well

#52186 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)

Posted 25 August 2020 - 10:00 AM

The most hilarious thing about that title is that nh doesn't even have 5 "moments" in the manga canon.

#52187 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 10:29 AM

The most hilarious thing about that title is that nh doesn't even have 5 "moments" in the manga canon.

Let's see not counting them simply interacting or being in the same country.

1 The talk during the exam

2 Ointment

3 Neji vs Hinata fight

4 pre-Neji fight talk

5 Her suicide against Pein

6 Her fantasizing about his warm hands over Neji's body.

I count 6. There may be fifteen if you count filler and every time they interact.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 November 2021 - 02:08 AM.

#52188 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 25 August 2020 - 02:30 PM

I love the fact that people ignore when Naruto says in Chapter 3, that he finally realizes why he loves Sakura-Chan, but will find every way to twist Narutos words to Hinata, I like people like you into him somehow confessing that he loves her. Narutos own admission of him admitting that he loves Sakura-Chan somehow never counts as anything.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52189 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 05:13 PM

And those "moments" are solely for Hinatatas' benefit, not Naruto's or both.

2e5.gif

#52190 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 06:09 PM

And those "moments" are solely for Hinatatas' benefit, not Naruto's or both.

Meanwhile, with Sakura, many moments she had with Naruto benefited both of them equally, like when he had shouted to her in her match with Ino when she was trapped by Ino using the Mind Transfer Jutsu, or Sakura's willingness to have Team 7 out of the Chunin Exams to protect Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage, or when Naruto went to his own natural max power when fighting Gaara to save Sakura.

#52191 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 August 2020 - 07:31 PM

The worst thing is even if you acknowledge past the actual 2-3 moments for Hinata. none of them matter to the manga in even the slighest way and EVERY one of them you could replace her with another character to the same or better emotional effect 

the proud loser speech, replace with Lee, Iruka, Sakura 

Neji v Hinata replace with Neji v Lee 

Love confession and Sacrafice replace with Sakura or Iruka

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#52192 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 08:03 PM

no disrespect to Rock Lee, but his crush on Sakura-Chan in no way compares to the true love that Naruto has for her. They always downplay the clear love that Naruto has for Sakura-Chan and vice versa, but they overrate Hinata's little crush on Naruto and SS to oblivion.

I think Rock Lee's crush is a good bar maker to show the difference between a crush and a love.

Rock Lee talks about a promise of the lifetime and how close people can be. Naruto had all of that and Rock Lee is a line drawer in retrospect.

Now if Rock Lee's crush for Sakura was similar to Naruto's then I would agree that NS was just a simple childhood crush, but Naruto's love was MORE than that. THAT'S what pisses me off the most.

They basically equate Naruto's love for Sakura the same as Ino's love for Sasuke.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52193 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 August 2020 - 09:45 PM

It's not even just that.

Because many of these fans always has to put Hinata on a pedestal as she was important to the entire franchise (but we all know the truth about that as she actually WASN'T!), they keep undermining, more like ignoring, the other, true important stuff. Like James said, for some reason many of these fans treat Sakura's "love" for Sasuke and Hinata's "love" for Naruto as the important aspect of the potential romance route when in actuality, they were just damn crushes in the same level with other crushes we had seen. And ignoring the fact before the stupid ending when everyone was "goo-goo gaa-gaa-ing on Hinata to become a heroine at the last damn minute so we can make money!!", both boys weren't thinking/gave a damn about it on their end as those girls was basically wanted them to give them "important attention aka EYES ON ME!!! I WANT YOUR LOVE!!!"

And yet, with that statement, Naruto doesn't gave a damn about Hinata and wanted Sakura since the beginning and she was going to be the one until fans and the "behind the scenes" started becoming whining desperate otakus. The fans ignored it, undermine it badly, despite the fact he has top priority to give a damn about his love life, who he want to be with and how he can get that person to accept his love because he's the goddamn TITULAR character of the franchise!!!!  That was until we gotten The Last... 

All of this coming from basic reading comprehension and interpretation. Yet for some reason, judgement just conquered these fans' perception like no tomorrow to the point of obsession. It's baffling. But then they want everyone to see things THEIR way and that make me wanna say things in a more derogatory way.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52194 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)

Posted 26 August 2020 - 06:32 AM

Let's see not counting them simply interacting or being in the same country.

1 The talk at the exam

2 Ointment

3 Neji vs Hinata fight

4 pre-Neji fight talk

5 Her suicide against Pein

6 Her fantasizing about warm hands over neji's body.

I count 6. There may be fifteen if you count filler and every time they interact.

I stand corrected. It's still pretty pathetic amount compared to the mountain of moments that is NaruSaku.

#52195 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 August 2020 - 12:52 PM

We have:

The Bench Scene

The moment Sakura doesn't want to see Naruto dreams crushed
Naruto cheering Sakura on in her match against Ino and vice versa when he is up against Kiba

Naruto vowing to protect Sakura when faced against Gaara

The Promise of a livetime

Her vow to get stronger together

Their reunion 2 years later.

Her learning what happens when a Jinjuriki loses their tailed beast

The Bridge scene

Sakura offering to feeding him ramen

The hug

Naruto Saving her form Sasuke

Sakura vowing to fight together in the final battle of the war

Minato asking if she is Naruto Girlfriend 

Plus him defending her when Sasuke didn't care if she and kakashi were about in the Kaguya fight

15 moments and I'm sure I'm missing a lot more

#52196 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:12 PM

Naruto worrying about her after her fight with the Sound Nin.

Naruto declaring that making Sakura-Chan his woman is one of his dreams right before the timeskip.

Naruto asking Sakura-Chan for help with the chakra exercise.

Her memory of Naruto and her getting ramen together pre-timeskip and her smile right after.

Sakura-Chan blushing and saying she feels something at how confident Naruto was before fighting Zabuza.

Sakura-Chan impressed at Naruto's Shadow Clones during the first bell exercise.

Sakura-Chan complimenting Naruto's unpredictability and intelligence during the second bell test.

Naruto protecting Sakura-Chan's feelings during their second meeting with Inari and his grandfather.

The soft smile she gave to Naruto when he fell asleep after the Sasuke/Naruto fight.

Yamato basically implying that he could see that Sakura-Chan loves Naruto.(You mentioned it.)

Her waking Naruto up out of the Genjutsu and shaking his fear waaayyy before Hinata did it.

Naruto being the only one on her mind when Pein was attacking the village.

Her possible jealousy and hurt at realizing Hinata's crush on Naruto.

Her memory of Sasuke telling her that it was Naruto who actually saved her from Gaara.

CPR scene.

Just to name a few more, and it's plenty more that didn't come to my mind.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 26 August 2020 - 02:21 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52197 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 07:05 PM

I stand corrected. It's still pretty pathetic amount compared to the mountain of moments that is NaruSaku.

573 as well. 

#52198 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 01:00 AM

Well, ultimately the point is Naruto's moments with Sakura have both quality and quantity. Naruto has shown time and time again regularly that he emotionally bonds with Sakura and that there is intamacy and mutual understanding between them, not to mention it is spread all over the manga. Hinata cultists WISH their crack pairing had that. On top of moments between Naruto and Hinata being incredibly far in between, the romantic aspect of those moments is debatable at best on Naruto's end. Naruto does not really show special interest in Hinata during those moments, and how he treats her is indistinguishable from how he treats his other friends in their social circle, and that is especially telling because again, Naruto is not the romantically ignorant shonen MC that has no interest in pursuing a relationship, so if he shows interest in a girl that is too important to brush off. If Naruto never had interest in Sakura to begin with, then maybe those small moments with Hinata would have a leg to stand on, but no, he has shown to have a crush on Sakura at the start and it developed into something more than a crush. He was putting Sakura's happiness above his own, and still showed to love her when she shows all of her real self to him and he doesn't obsess over or idealize her as some unrealistic, perfect girl as some other characters do with their romantic interests. So it is inrefutable that Naruto loves Sakura and it is not just a simple crush, no matter what detractors of the ship say. :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 September 2020 - 11:18 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52199 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 08:09 AM

Well, ultimately the point is Naruto's moments with Sakura have both quality and quantity. Naruto has shown time and time again regularly that he emotionally bonds with Sakura and that there is intamacy and mutual understanding between them, not to mention it is spread all over the manga reguarly. Hinata cultists WISH their crack pairing had that. On top of moments between Naruto and Hinata beeing incredibly far in between, the romantic aspect of those moments is debatable at best. Naruto does not really show interest in Hinata during those moments, and how he treats her is indistinguishable from how he treats his other friends in their social circle, and that is especially telling because again, Naruto is not the romantically ignorant shonen MC that has no interest in pursuing a relationship, so if he shows interest in a girl that is too important to brush off. If Naruto never had interest in Sakura to begin with, then maybe those small moments with Hinata would have a leg to stand on, but no, he has show to have a crush on Sakura at the start and it developed into something more than a crush. He was putting Sakuras happiness above his own, and still showed to love her when she shows all of her real self to him and he doesn't obsess Over or idealize her as some unrealistic, perfect girl as some other characters do with their romantic interests. So it is is inrefutable that Naruto loves Sakura and it is not just a simple crush, no matter what detractors of the ship say. :superior:

Yep, pretty much.

#52200 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 September 2020 - 05:25 AM

I think it's amazing that some people are still here. That's the power of NaruSaku.

509356167_759751.gif?4

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users