• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 orangehokage

orangehokage

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

My first topic so i hope i do it right. I am split on whether i want sakura to realize her feelings for naruto first, and then her feelings for sasuke or resolve her feelings for sasuke and then her feelings for naruto. What would you guys prefer?

P.S. I hope i made what i was asking for clear and understandable  

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

Well, I think their both happening at the same time. I don't much mind which one comes first. As long as Kishimoto makes it look good, and make sense, I'll be happy. No matter how perfect it'll end up being, you know the opposite fandom will still attack us with nonsense.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

For me, I don't really care which happens first. I just want it to happen already.

But! For Naruto's sake, I think Sakura is going to have to resolve her feelings for sasuke first. If she doesn't eliminate the idea that she is in love with Sasuke, Naruto will most likely still think she is lying to herself. It would be cool if Naruto got to see that interaction between Sasuke and Sakura, where she lets Sasuke know she has moved on. (Not that I think Sasuke would care, lol)

Then again, I also hope that Sakura is able to express herself and her feeling to Naruto in a way where he won't even have to question her past feelings for Sasuke.

Gah! I can't decide now! Both are good!

#4 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

It has to be something that comes full circle for her, if anything im betting this past ordeal could be the catalyst because naruto was never closer to death than he was now considering he is a jinchurki.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#5 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

I don't really get Sai's statement about her words being sincere but her smile being false. What is that implying? That she does trust him but isn't happy about it or something?

eh10ut.jpg

#6 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

I don't really get Sai's statement about her words being sincere but her smile being false. What is that implying? That she does trust him but isn't happy about it or something?

It's just my opinion, but I think that scene is something of a callback to this one:

spoiler

Sakura speaks sincerely to Sai and then turns around and punches him. Sai comments on her use of a fake smile and how she was able to fool him.

But this time, Sai is not fooled, he knows that while Sakura may speak sincere words, her fake smile gives her away. She doesn't trust Sasuke and Sai knows it.

#7 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

I really really suggest you to wait. Since Kishi has an idea on how his depiction of Sakura's confession fake or not, caused an uproar and people ended up misinterpreting Sakura/Kishi's intentions for the confession, he will really get back to it and that's what I sincerely think. If he doesn't clear the confession part, people are bound to say that Sakura said this and that in her confession and look what she is saying now, it is very inconsistent and all, you know all the negative stuff. I mean he has to resolve this part to pave a clear flawless way for NS. So he will surely get back to Sakura's confession and make things more clearer and even if he doesn't, he will play out the current NS plots in such a way that Sakura's true intentions/feelings of Sakura during confession/whether Sakura was saying the truth and all our questions will be answered and we will understand what Sai wanted to say and where Sakura's feelings truly lie currently(NS) and then(during the confession) and all the questions regarding Sakura's true feelings and the mist lingering around it will be cleared. That's what I sincerely think. Just wait a bit longer and all our questions regarding her true feelings during the confession and now and what exactly did Sai wanted to say will be answered.

Edited by narusaku256, 07 April 2014 - 04:44 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

To resolve her feelings means that she has to also confront what she feels about Sasuke too. Just Acknowledging that she loves Naruto is not necessarily enough, though it is a starting point 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 foreheadlove97

foreheadlove97

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:13 AM

Unfortunately, Sakura will probably resolve her feelings (and everything will be cleared up) at the very end of the manga, when Sasuke is fully 'good' again. Then again, most pairings are confrimed at the end of the manga so it seems pretty normal.

#10 Shintaro

Shintaro

Chūnin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku. It's the only interest that matters, right?

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

Yeah, I feel Sakura needs to resolve her feelings with Sasuke first. I say this, and it's only what I think,

because we've already seen that Naruto won't accept her if he thinks she still likes Sasuke.

Then she somehow realizes her feelings for Naruto, rather it be before or after Naruto's fight with Sasuke.

To answer your question, that is how I would prefer it to be. 

Of course, I think she's going to do something to prove to Naruto that she likes him over Sasuke, but that's just me.

I'm sure however it happens, I'll still be satisfied since I've been waiting so long for it to happen. Lol...

Edited by Shintaro, 20 April 2014 - 07:22 PM.

9aeeaa70bef1224593b74b15b5dc299e5668ee6d

#11 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

Naruto will have check and make sure she is not in love with Sasuke anymore and maybe he might confess to Sakura when the time is right

#12 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

I can't help but think she has already resolved this in her mind. We are just waiting for her to voice that. When was the last time she showed any sort of concern/care for Sasuke? Compare this to her worrying about Naruto almost every single chapter and its obvious. If you think back to part 1, she was like that for Sasuke. When a girl starts to become very protective and  overly concerned even about the littlest things, its a pretty sure sign she really loves you. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users