Close
Photo

NaruSaku and Sasuke's redemption (POLL)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll (30 member(s) have cast votes)

I think NaruSaku will happen _______ Sasuke's redemption.

1. After (12 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. During? (10 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Before (8 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

Vote

#1 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:47 AM

Just curious, get to know the community a little better.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

I want it to happen before, but I foresee it happening during the redemption. Not really after. I have a funny feeling Sakura is going to do something during the fight similar to what Hinata did, but instead of dying or getting hurt. She actually fights for Naruto. Maybe if Narut learns his father's technique, I can foresee him doing something similar to what Minato did was grab her, poof her out of the battle and into safety and poof her back. Maybe even get a kiss before he poofs back.

It's just a theory or something I want to happen.

I really want it to happen anytime before or during Sasuke's redemption mostly because I don't the argument that Sakura chose Naruto because she couldn't have Sasuke non-sense going around. Chances are people are still going to say it, but it wuld be nice to have that counter point that she chose Naruto before Sasuke came back.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

I said before but I don't agree with him being redeemed.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#4 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

he might not get redeemed so its goona be before happy.gif although i would like her choosing him after sasuke comes back but i think she could have her resolve if she rethinks about what the lover nin said ( lol poor guy from now on his name is lover nin) or if she confesses again( i dont think she would confess) and naruto would have nothing in his mind but sasuke during his redemption ( when they're tracking him or something like that) damn it its just so confusing shamefulcry0js.gif

#5 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

How about a 'none of the above' option, as there is no guarantee that he'll be 'redeemed'.

#6 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:40 PM

........err.....either during......or after.........

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#7 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Aug 31 2012, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want it to happen anytime before or during Sasuke's redemption mostly because I don't the argument that Sakura chose Naruto because she couldn't have Sasuke non-sense going around. Chances are people are still going to say it, but it wuld be nice to have that counter point that she chose Naruto before Sasuke came back.

I think during of after is better, if he even gets redeemed, but your point could work both ways. If NS happens after Sasuke is redeemed you can say that Sakura choose Naruto over Sasuke even after he returned to his "old self" and not because Sasuke wass still full of hatred.

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#8 TheClover

TheClover

Not with that yangire attitude, young lady.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Ask! :)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:00 PM

Before would seem kinda awkward, especially with the tension caused by Sakura's confession. So I'd say either during or after. Something like the OVA would be nice, but I think it would be better if Sakura made their decision without both of them being on the brink of death...after Sasuke is brought back home, maybe.

#9 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (DemonicxWings @ Sep 1 2012, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before would seem kinda awkward, especially with the tension caused by Sakura's confession. So I'd say either during or after. Something like the OVA would be nice, but I think it would be better if Sakura made their decision without both of them being on the brink of death...after Sasuke is brought back home, maybe.

well anything could be possible we'll have to see if he's going to be redeamed first ....and by the way the sasuke with the glass of water entitled WHY SASUKE makes me laugh every single time laugh.gif

#10 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

I just want to ask this, but are we all in agreement that Narusaku will most likely happen now?
Are there still any doubters?

#11 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Sep 1 2012, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just want to ask this, but are we all in agreement that Narusaku will most likely happen now?
Are there still any doubters?

well sweatdrop.gif ....i do believe that NS is most likely to happen but i always have my doubts that kishi could make a sick twist and make naruto fall for hinata omfg.gif its a slight chance but still possible

Edited by candycane-chan, 31 August 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#12 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Lucky Star @ Aug 31 2012, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think during of after is better, if he even gets redeemed, but your point could work both ways. If NS happens after Sasuke is redeemed you can say that Sakura choose Naruto over Sasuke even after he returned to his "old self" and not because Sasuke wass still full of hatred.

In all honestly, no matter when it happens people will cry foul.

I want to once again address that "Redemption" and "Sasuke staying alive" might not necessarily happen. If Sasuke dies in the end then people will really start saying that Naruto is Sakura's back-up plan. If they become a couple before that, then the argument is no longer valid.

There is another reason why I want it to happen before and that is if NS happened before the battle itself, then they can no longer use the whole "Well, the SasuSaku pairing is what is keeping Kishi from killing off Sasuke." I want to continue to keep the possibility open that Sasuke can be killed in the end and that the pairing wars should not affect that. The quicker NS becomes canon, the quicker that variable gets erased from a lot of arguments determining the situation on why a certain ending has to occur.

And another honesty is this, even when Sasuke has shown many of times that he does not want to be with Sakura, people still believe he is in love with her. He called her stupid and useless, he ignored her and every other girl for that matter, and made no attempt at any relationship and this is before he left the village. In Shippuden, he has tried to kill her at least twice, laughed at her to her face, and never trusted her with anything. He even made an even bigger point when he almost killed Karin who was also in love with him. The man just doesn't want to be loved...ever.

To me, SasuSaku died a long time ago and to me it doesn't really matter either way. I am thinking more about what kind of crap other fanbases will pull or throw around and while they will anyway I rather have a situation that I can use to say "This is the counter argument and you can't deny it. Try to and you'll live in denial"

Edit: I re-read something and I just thought about it. Even "old self" Sasuke wasn't much different then how he is now. Think about it. Even during the time of the beginning, he was a power-hungry, revenge driven, little boy. The difference mainly being that his old self wasn't as crazy. So Sasuke's "old self" really wouldn't make him "happier." I don't even think his "old self" wanted redemption either. Unless you mean the old self as in when he was a wee-little kid, but I doubt that Sasuke will ever return again.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 31 August 2012 - 10:05 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#13 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Aug 31 2012, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well sweatdrop.gif ....i do believe that NS is most likely to happen but i always have my doubts that kishi could make a sick twist and make naruto fall for hinata omfg.gif its a slight chance but still possible

there a better chance of naruto dying than naruhina happening at this point.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#14 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

I want it to be before, but not withou a solo scenario of Sakura thinking about Naruto.
But I also believe that Tobi or Sakura will talk about Naruto's love for Sakura to distract him.

Edited by NS means logic, 31 August 2012 - 11:04 PM.

#15 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Sep 1 2012, 03:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want it to be before, but not with a solo scenario of Sakura thinking about Naruto.
But I also believe that Tobi or Sakura will talk about Naruto's love for Sakura to distract him.

but how would tobi know about sakura and naruto's love for her i doubt he would talk about romantic love at a atime like this ,maybe he'de talk about comrades and friends and world peace but not romance headscratch.gif right? i would like to see that though smile.gif and MERRIGOFLAVA : plz explain what you said? happy.gif i think its safe to say that sasusaku is dead but NH isnt...yet

Edited by candycane-chan, 31 August 2012 - 10:59 PM.

#16 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Aug 31 2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but how would tobi know about sakura and naruto's love for her i doubt he would talk about romantic love at a atime like this ,maybe he'de talk about comrades and friends and world peace but not romance headscratch.gif right? i would like to see that though smile.gif and MERRIGOFLAVA : plz explain what you said? happy.gif i think its safe to say that sasusaku is dead but NH isnt...yet

You see I'm kind of tired of hering NH and SS saying that Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore, so I need a scenario just like Episode 235 to shut them up. Tobi, Sasuke, Lee, Sai, Killer Bee, Kakashi, Kiba, Tsunade, someone.
But with Tobi I would not be surprise if he mention Team Minato situation and Naruto flashback on his feelings for Sakura.

This is kind of personal lol.

#17 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Sep 1 2012, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You see I'm kind of tired of hering NH and SS saying that Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore, so I need a scenario just like Episode 235 to shut them up. Tobi, Sasuke, Lee, Sai, Killer Bee, Kakashi, Kiba, Tsunade, someone.
But with Tobi I would not be surprise if he mention Team Minato situation and Naruto flashback on his feelings for Sakura.

This is kind of personal lol.

ohh sry now i get it rolleyes.gif you mean that he'd talk about rin and kakashi and so naruto would flashback about sakura and sasuke well yeah that could happen if its the "obito" i could see it happy.gif but even that wont shut them up,they would probably say that he was reflecting to the old times when he USED to have a crush on her facepalm.png

#18 TheClover

TheClover

Not with that yangire attitude, young lady.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Ask! :)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Aug 31 2012, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well anything could be possible we'll have to see if he's going to be redeamed first ....and by the way the sasuke with the glass of water entitled WHY SASUKE makes me laugh every single time laugh.gif

True, it's all up to Kishi. And thank you! happy.gif

#19 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:40 PM

I honestly cannot see the manga ending without Sasuke being redeemed - it is the overarching goal Naruto has been working towards from the end of part one through the entirety of part two. If Naruto wasn't able to succeed in that, in doing the one thing that he's using to measure his worth on so many levels, then it would honestly feel like a failure to me.

Yea, it would be more realistic if Sasuke wasn't redeemed in the end, but this is Naruto, a manga aimed at middle school children.

Now, exactly how Sasuke is going to be redeemed is the real argument. Come back to Konoha? Wander by himself or with Taka to atone? Die doing something noble?

I think that NaruSaku will become canon after Sasuke's redemption, but there will be set up for it before it - like perhaps a conversation between the two where they agree to bring everything out in the open and just talk after the fight with Sasuke (like a "You owe me that conversation - so don't you dare die in this battle!" or "If you want to hear my answer, than you'd better come back alive!").

Edited by Paptala, 31 August 2012 - 11:42 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#20 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Sep 1 2012, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, exactly how Sasuke is going to be redeemed is the real argument. Come back to Konoha? Wander by himself or with Taka to atone? Die doing something noble?

I think that NaruSaku will become canon after Sasuke's redemption, but there will be set up for it before it - like perhaps a conversation between the two where they agree to bring everything out in the open and just talk after the fight with Sasuke (like a "You owe me that conversation - so don't you dare die in this battle!" or "If you want to hear my answer, than you'd better come back alive!").
lol happy.gif
the first seems like something naruto would say and the second seems like something sakura would say but i'd prefer it from naruto since sakura was tye last one to talk about her feelings ( whether it true or not back then )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users