#1 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

mellow.gif ....

Mmkkaayy. Hello everyone wave.gif ! I am just wondering, but in current manga chapters of naruto, who do you guys think is going to die next? An please give resoning... I think it will be tsunade because dan vs tsunade and sakura is her sucessor... What do you guys think.?

---

#2 CodeHeaven

CodeHeaven

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:46 PM

My "I want them to die next" list
- Tsunade
- Kakashi
- Lee (I'm tired of him trying to look like a hero in front of Sakura... just die like one!)
- Hinata (why not? XD)
- Mei

True fact:
I hate both Naruto and Sakura, but for some strange reason I think they were made for each other.
You don't understand? Me neither... so stop asking already

#3 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

XD the 3rd and 4th mad me lls alot but yeah, lee, really needs to lee already.. And hinata, dry.gif... Jeez die already b*t*h!

---

#4 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

lets seee....

*tsunade ( cause....jiraiya and orochimaru are dead, and sakura needs some boost!! not to mention we need a opening for the next hokage...ahem..naruto!!) tongue.gif
*kakashi( dont know why...but i guess it kinda makes sense, i just dont want sakura to die lol..annd all those sharinngan pplz are dying anyway..)

and those are the only ones i would allow to die sad.gif both of them are close to naruto sooo i see them working sleep.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

Tsunade is almost a guarantee. She's the Hokage, and since Naruto wants to be the next Hokage, well she's going to be removed at some point.

I really don't want Kakashi dead. I mean Naruto seems to think that Team 7 can have a happy ending, and Kakashi's death wouldn't really make that possible, though Sasuke's death is more reasonable.

Killer Bee is going to go sometime in the future. Probably in the next 20 or so chapters to be perfectly honest, which is kinda sad. I mean the Kyuubi will be the last demon left. I really liked him.

Not sure why you want Hinata dead? Sure she's spurred a fandom, but that doesn't mean its really her fault. She hasn't done anything to deserve death except love Naruto. Right?
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#6 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:57 PM

^^^ Haii! Kelren wave.gif ! Lol but fillowin OVA i dont think salura or kakashi will die but tsunade, i see her dieng because of dan vs her ( if it happens) and sakura is gonna be her sucessor and jiriya/orochimaru is dead.. But i dont want her dead because she is like a mom to naruto and the closest thin to his family( she is related to him thru deep relations, it was state in an epsiode and chapter).. But if tsunade does die, it will be like jiryas death or naruto will be around... I see shikamaru dieng because of asumaa..

---

#7 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Jan 23 2011, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see shikamaru dieng because of asumaa..

Hi back. Thanks for the greeting! tongue.gif Shikamaru dying would literally make me cry. He's my second favorite character, Naruto obviously in first. Lol. But I highly doubt he dies. He has a baby to take care of after the war. It would be depressing if the baby lost two father figures before he was even born. Right? sleep.gif

#8 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:05 PM

Lol i meant merryGOflava but haii! Too! wave.gif !! Lol thts truee, and he is naruto's closest friend... Sasuke is like his brother... Proof of this is sorta deep history because it goes back to sage of six paths and first uchiha and senju... But i can sasuke dieng at sasuke vs narutoo...

---

#9 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:12 AM

I do think Tsunade is going to die. It just makes sense. Although, I don't think it is because Naruto will take her spot. For some reason, I feel that he is too "green" at the moment. I think he needs a couple of years to mature a little bit more. But hey, he can surprise me.

I don't think Shikamaru will die because then who will teach Asuma's child? As for Kakashi, I have this horrible feeling he will join his master and teammates in the after life. His death will also give an incentive for Naruto to become stronger and determine to defeat whoever kills Kakashi. I say Madara will be the one to do it.

I wonder if Lee will die now that he has his own manga, targeted for kids?
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#10 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (Faexylona @ Jan 24 2011, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for Kakashi, I have this horrible feeling he will join his master and teammates in the after life. His death will also give an incentive for Naruto to become stronger and determine to defeat whoever kills Kakashi. I say Madara will be the one to do it.

And I have this horrible feeling that what you say isn't far from the truth. Especially since Kishi is going to spend the first half of the year focusing on him. Foreshadowing maybe?

Hopefully we'll figure what happened to Rin.

#11 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:31 AM

The next people I see dying are; Tsunade, one of the major themes in the manga is surpassing the previous generation so I guarantee that Sakura will beat Tsunade's killer plus the Hokage spot needs to be opened. Killer Bee will probably die which makes me really sad, I love KB sad.gif. Kakashi will probably die after KB and Tsunade and after a lot of focus on his character, I mean isn't this the year of Kakashi?

Edited by Muffins?, 25 January 2011 - 04:32 AM.

JLHza2T.png

#12 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:55 AM

Nooo!!!!! ),: i dont want tsunade to die!! Neither kakashi! Lol but im serious... But KB, i saw cominn...

---

#13 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:43 AM

I think Tsunade will die first. I don't want her to die, but I see it coming. sad.gif Btw, Sakura needs a boost(rawr.gif) and the Hokage position needs to be opened.
I think Kakashi will die too, but only after his big focus.

Sasuke must die!!! rawr.gif

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 25 January 2011 - 07:43 AM.

#14 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:52 PM

Well, Blazing, i dont think kakashi is gonna die because of the pain arc.., he was a part of the " DBZ wish all back to life" thing.... But tsunade, i think kishimoto will kill shizune instead, i say this because tsunade is a main and very close relations character with naruto... And well, if she does die i think she will go out with a bang so to say, maybe in dan vs tsunade... But as for sasuke, this bastard's death is already inevitable... ):< ughhh i cant wait till naruto kicks his ass!!!!! But sakura' boost, i think it will be from chiyo vs salura because it is the only (maybe) reasonable fight for her boost..(probably)
(sorry bout "profound language )

---

#15 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:05 AM

Who are going to die next

1. Tsunade
2. Killer Bee
3. Kakashi
4. Naruto (revived and risen from beyonnnndddd the grave xD)

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#16 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:08 AM

lol ^^^^ that list is quite closee to what might happen.. but kakashi wont diee.. i am pretty suree.. as for tsunade, maybe... and naruto... probably just the way you said lol

---

#17 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

Who knows, the only reason he was killed in the Pain arc was so he could set things straight with his father.

I think he already fulfilled his part in the storyline.

As for Hinata, no she won't be killed, because she as well as Kakashi already fulfilled her part in the storyline, there is no reason for Kishi to give her a death sentence, but there is a lot of reason Kishi gives Kakashi a death sentence, considering he is older, his past comrades have passed away, his master has passed away as well. I think Kakashi will die probably protecting Naruto, to honor Minato's dream, and the dream that in part 1, he mostly seemed to have ignored.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#18 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:19 AM

Well, I think Kakashi is safe for awhile. Like everyone else said, I think it might be Tsunade who is next to go. Then again, you never know, we'll just have to wait and see. whistling.gif

#19 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:55 AM

True ^^^^ ... kishi could pull anything out..

---

#20 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Feb 1 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I think Kakashi is safe for awhile. Like everyone else said, I think it might be Tsunade who is next to go. Then again, you never know, we'll just have to wait and see. whistling.gif

Before Killer Bee? I don't know about that. That would be a pretty big stretch for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users