Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2202 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

Whew!~ And a third update - all in one month! 

A Single Step: Chapter 8 - Reunion

@pharix and pumyte - I'm so glad you're liking Shattered Bonds! Sorry for the long wait - I swear it won't be as long till the next update! ;)

Loved this chapter. I really like your fanfiction.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#2203 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

Myself: So the SS and the cover from this week affected you what happen no fanfic here in almost two weeks.

Inner Liu: they are no like you, they are busy and they have a life.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2204 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm into sports, fitness, martial arts (I practice Tae Kwan Doe).<br /><br />I like comics, my faves are Nova, Iron Fist, Captain america and anything X-Men. <br /><br />Favorite Manga is Naruto (what else), Bleach and D Greyman.

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

Here's a link to my newest one shot: Fever

Summary: When Sakura finds herself stricken with illness it's left to Naruto to nurse her back to health. Or will he just make everything worse?

Hope you enjoy.

#2205 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:54 AM

Summary: When Sakura finds herself stricken with illness it's left to Naruto to nurse her back to health. Or will he just make everything worse?

Hope you enjoy.

love it :)
You should write more one-shots :P

Edited by oksus, 28 July 2014 - 04:54 AM.

#2206 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

Hope you enjoy.

Sasuke and Ino liking  in Naruto and Sakura getting together like letting go. I always like how you  write the angst part the Naruto's  unrequited love. I like the ending  ''no kiss'' I do not believe in the kiss in Naruto manga.

#2207 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

Myself: So the SS and the cover from this week affected you what happen no fanfic here in almost two weeks.

Inner Liu: they are no like you, they are busy and they have a life.

I'm guilty of playing an MMORPG right now, so yeah that's been my focus since my last update ^^'

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#2208 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

RamenRenegade has written yet another lovely NaruSaku oneshot:

FireWorks

Kudos and thank you Ramen (: Somehow now I wish Kishi would end the series this way...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#2209 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

Chapter 30 of Someone else to protect is up, https://www.fanficti...else-to-Protect I took a break from my MMORPG grinding to get this done XD Hope you all enjoy it.

#2210 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:27 AM

Great Oneshot from RamenRenegade :)

https://www.fanficti...761/1/FireWorks

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#2211 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

Can I ask you guys  if you could put if Narusaku when you write  your fanfic please i do not trust the filters.

About Fireworks, it was nice one shot, the ending is what  the fans could ask for  Kishi. When  Naruto and Sakura were holding hands and their conversation  I believe Kishi would do as indirect way making NS canon.

#2212 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:45 PM

Can I ask you guys  if you could put if Narusaku when you write  your fanfic please i do not trust the filters.

About Fireworks, it was nice one shot, the ending is what  the fans could ask for  Kishi. When  Naruto and Sakura were holding hands and their conversation  I believe Kishi would do as indirect way making NS canon.

I'm not too sure what you mean by putting NaruSaku in the story. Most stories on here are NaruSaku, mine included, and the links to them are provided so that you can go straight to the story and not have to search for it with FF.net filter system.

Edited by Konohakitten, 06 August 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#2213 vblm

vblm

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

I'm not too sure what you mean by putting NaruSaku in the story. Most stories on here are NaruSaku, mine included, and the links to them are provided so that you can go straight to the story and not have to search for it with FF.net filter system.

Not sure, but I think they are asking people to use the new pairing feature. For example, if a user searched for [Naruto U., Sakura H.], fireworks wouldn't show up, and its also not otherwise clear from the filter what the pairing is.

Edited by vblm, 07 August 2014 - 12:37 AM.

#2214 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:58 AM

Not sure, but I think they are asking people to use the new pairing feature. For example, if a user searched for [Naruto U., Sakura H.], fireworks wouldn't show up, and its also not otherwise clear from the filter what the pairing is.

That  is right.

Sorry again my Engilsh is bad. I meant if you can put in the summary in your story If  it is a NS fanfic, so even the name of another Character of Naruto were in the filter  I will know that is a NS story. For example when I  read I did not know  that Fireworks were a NS fanfic, because there were the names of Kakashi and Sasuke. Who knows I   would  be reading a SS fanfic and  i don't  like that.

#2215 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

Ah I see makes sense now.

That  is right.

Sorry again my Engilsh is bad. I meant if you can put in the summary in your story If  it is a NS fanfic, so even the name of another Character of Naruto were in the filter  I will know that is a NS story. For example when I  read I did not know  that Fireworks were a NS fanfic, because there were the names of Kakashi and Sasuke. Who knows I   would  be reading a SS fanfic and  i don't  like that.

Ah well no worries there. I personally do have my story as NaruSaku in the summary, the only other strong pairing in mine is ShikaIno.

#2216 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

https://www.fanficti...t/s/10600817/1/

First chapter. New fic. I'm going away for a few days and it would make me very happy to come home to reviews. *hint, hint* :wink:

#2217 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

https://www.fanficti...t/s/10600817/1/

First chapter. New fic. I'm going away for a few days and it would make me very happy to come home to reviews. *hint, hint* :wink:

Very nice and interesting story lets see what happen it hurts when i see Sakura suffering, but unfortunately I am interest in your other fanfic Succor. I hope you finish it  before the conclusion of the pairing of the manga, NS canon or not canon fanfics will have  drastic changes. By way Do you like take my NS-Clannad challenge or anyone sorry making promotion to my challenge.

#2218 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:46 PM

Very nice and interesting story lets see what happen it hurts when i see Sakura suffering, but unfortunately I am interest in your other fanfic Succor. I hope you finish it  before the conclusion of the pairing of the manga, NS canon or not canon fanfics will have  drastic changes. By way Do you like take my NS-Clannad challenge or anyone sorry making promotion to my challenge.

I know, and I'm so sorry Succor hasn't been updated in a while. All I can say is that life got in the way and it was a lot of bad stuff that made it difficult to find time to write. I'm definitely going to focus on getting that updated next, I promise.

I did see the NS-Clannad challenge, and if I had the time I'd totally try to do it -- I love Clannad. But I unfortunately just can't right now.

#2219 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:22 PM

I know, and I'm so sorry Succor hasn't been updated in a while. All I can say is that life got in the way and it was a lot of bad stuff that made it difficult to find time to write. I'm definitely going to focus on getting that updated next, I promise.

I did see the NS-Clannad challenge, and if I had the time I'd totally try to do it -- I love Clannad. But I unfortunately just can't right now.

Do not worry take your time, I hope everything be  right in your difficult moments.

#2220 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

https://www.fanficti...gends-Of-Konoha

Welp. This is the first chapter of my story.

Please don't hold back on criticism, this is my first story and I could use any pointers !

Edited by oksus, 09 August 2014 - 08:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users