Close
Photo

What if Naruto had succeeded in saving Sasuke?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#21 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

It's pretty much saying that being ''gay'' is an insult when you call somebody gay, like it's a bad thing to be gay. I used to do it, too, but I made sure I stopped before anyone got offended.

Same with ''retarded.'' People uee it so liberally so express how stupid something is, and again, I used to do it, too. But you never know who might be related to or know a mentally retarded person.

Plus, bashing's not even allowed at this forum so you should probably refrain altogether.

#22 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 14 2010, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would think it would be obvious why it's considered bashing. Using the term 'gay' negatively to describe/refer to someone is offensive. People have become so complacent about the term by always going "oh that so gay" that they don't even realize how negative/rude they're being.

Well, I never said Sauce-"gay" I said "The Sauce" its just a little nickname people call him, i'm sorry if I offended anyone, it really wasn't intentional. Just like Naruto is called "Knuckle-headed Ninja" the only other way to describe Sasuke is to say "Revenge obsessed guy" or something, based on personality, but that would be considered bashing, true or not. "The Sauce" is probably the nicest way of saying Sasuke. Again, excuse for those who were offended.

#23 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 14 2010, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would think it would be obvious why it's considered bashing. Using the term 'gay' negatively to describe/refer to someone is offensive. People have become so complacent about the term by always going "oh that so gay" that they don't even realize how negative/rude they're being.

True, and the fact that the two term put together rhyme with his name (again, I'm not going to say those two term, you all know them)

I think that people start to call him that because he didn't seem to be interests with the female population (and let not forget the memorial kiss between Naruto and Sasuke).

But, in the end, those term main purpose was to ridicule his sexual orientation. Like Sakura blossom said, people use those termes whitout realizing how cruel they're being.

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 14 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I never said Sauce-"gay" I said "The Sauce" its just a little nickname people call him, i'm sorry if I offended anyone, it really wasn't intentional. Just like Naruto is called "Knuckle-headed Ninja" the only other way to describe Sasuke is to say "Revenge obsessed guy" or something, based on personality, but that would be considered bashing, true or not. "The Sauce" is probably the nicest way of saying Sasuke. Again, excuse for those who were offended.

That because, the little nickname is a reference to Sasuke's man attribute (I think you know what I'm talking about). Even if you didn't say gay after that, the fact is that nickname can be interpreted as an offense to Sasuke's anatomy.

Naruto being referred as the Knuckle-headed Ninja is, in my point if view, not the same. For starter, it a reference to the manga itself and it true that Naruto can is sometime a Knuckle-headed.

Edited by silverserenity, 14 February 2010 - 06:29 PM.

#24 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 14 2010, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Sighs*

Notice I was not and did not refer to you at any point in my post:

QUOTE (Devil Keyz @ Feb 10 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but i always thought that was the time he was suposed to spend but only didn't cuz of sasgay? eh im confused ain't watched normal naruto ( non-shippuiden ) inna minute

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 14 2010, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I may ask for educational purpose.....why "That Sauce?" I don't quite get it. I mean I get it, but then I don't get it. Also, how is it bashing? Sort of makes for a cool nickname like when they say Naruto is the "Knuckled-headed ninja."

Sorry to go off topic.

I quoted Devil Keyz as the one who had used the term, and I was answering James S Cassidy's question. At no point did I mention your name.

And anyways all of this is way off-topic. Points made are that there should be no bashing, explanation of what constitutes as bashing on this forum has been made, now everyone get back on topic please.

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:04 PM

Okay, okay back on topic! ^^

Uh, like I said before, Sakura would possibly still be a fangirl but Sasuke being forced back would be against his own will to kill Itachi and (As people have stated) Sasuke would probably hate Naruto even more and wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

That's how i'll start it off I guess.

#26 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 14 2010, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, okay back on topic! ^^

Uh, like I said before, Sakura would possibly still be a fangirl but Sasuke being forced back would be against his own will to kill Itachi and (As people have stated) Sasuke would probably hate Naruto even more and wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

That's how i'll start it off I guess.

While I would wish otherwise, I think that you're right about Sakura. If Naruto had succeed in rescuing Sasuke, she would have be all clingy again (in fact, I think that it would have made it worst since she would have fear of Sasuke leaving her again).

As for Sasuke, I think everyone could agreed to the fact that, sooner or later, he would have flee once again to join Orochimaru. In the Vote, Sasuke made it clear that he would break all bonds (he was specifically referring to Naruto at that time but it still mean the same because Naruto was his strongest bond)

Also, like you said, the fact that Naruto could beat him would make him hate Naruto to the point that, on the next encounter, he wouldn't have hesitate to kill him. In their first fight, Sasuke was satisfied when he saw the result of both attack in the water tank, seeing that his attack did more damage then Naruto's. However, as soon as he saw backside of Naruto tank, he was clearly enrage to see how much Naruto became strong in a short amount of time. It wasn't the first time that we acknowledge his 'aggressive' behavior toward Naruto and the simple fact that he have the curse mark on him have only intensify his anger. Once again, if he would have see that Naruto can beat him again, his rage would have been worse toward Naruto.

Edited by silverserenity, 14 February 2010 - 08:46 PM.

#27 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 14 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While I would wish otherwise, I think that you're right about Sakura. If Naruto had succeed in rescuing Sasuke, she would have be all clingy again (in fact, I think that it would have made it worst since she would have fear of Sasuke leaving her again).

As for Sasuke, I think everyone could agreed to the fact that, sooner or later, he would have flee once again to join Orochimaru. In the Vote, Sasuke made it clear that he would break all bonds (he was specifically referring to Naruto at that time but it still mean the same because Naruto was his strongest bond)

Also, like you said, the fact that Naruto could beat him would make him hate Naruto to the point that, on the next encounter, he wouldn't have hesitate to kill him. In their first fight, Sasuke was satisfied when he saw the result of both attack in the water tank, seeing that his attack did more damage then Naruto's. However, as soon as he saw backside of Naruto tank, he was clearly enrage to see how much Naruto became strong in a short amount of time. It wasn't the first time that we acknowledge his 'aggressive' behavior toward Naruto and the simple fact that he have the curse mark on him have only intensify his anger. Once again, if he would have see that Naruto can beat him again, his rage would have been worse toward Naruto.

^^ Exactly, Sakura would probably edge Naruto on more too if Sasuke was brought back and she clinged to him, then he left again. I think they would BOTH be obsessed fangirls (lol)

#28 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 14 2010, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ Exactly, Sakura would probably edge Naruto on more too if Sasuke was brought back and she clinged to him, then he left again. I think they would BOTH be obsessed fangirls (lol)

ARHHHHHH Naruto on fangirl mode on Sasuke, you point out my worst nightmare tongue.gif

#29 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 14 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ARHHHHHH Naruto on fangirl mode on Sasuke, you point out my worst nightmare tongue.gif

Yeah, I kinda saw Sakura more as a fangirl in part 1 but then Part 2 Sakura grew up and saw Sasuke as his present self Naruto still saw him as part 1 brotherly cool guy :S Kind ironic huh?

P.S
Like the signature, I hope all hell don't break loose either, geez the pairing war battlefield just got real intense too huh?

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 14 February 2010 - 11:13 PM.

#30 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 15 2010, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I kinda saw Sakura more as a fangirl in part 1 but then Part 2 Sakura grew up and saw Sasuke as his present self Naruto still saw him as part 1 brotherly cool guy :S Kind ironic huh?

P.S
Like the signature, I hope all hell don't break loose either, geez the pairing war battlefield just got real intense too huh?

I think that Naruto doesn't see him like in part 1 anymore. He, however, can't see the fact that Sasuke have cross the point of no return (or if he still can be saved, it will take a lot of Naruto-ish miracle to do it).
I think that Naruto can't picture himself losing Sasuke because so far, he have save so many people and, no mater what, he had always succeed (the most obvious being Gaara).

As for my signature...I just want to humor a little all this 'pairing war' because, you have to admit that it kinda hilarious and it have been a long time since we didn't hear all that madness (the chapter 437, it was NarHina, now, it will be SasuSaku)

But seriously, I don't fear for NaruSaku....why should I?

Edited by silverserenity, 15 February 2010 - 01:02 AM.

#31 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:31 AM

Mmm... Personally I don't think it would have greatly changed the story. Perhaps it would have merely delayed things.

I'll explain myself:

Sakura had been reevaluating her perceptions about Naruto and Sasuke for a long time. The bench scene started that change and the Forest of Death sped it up (during that ordeal she realized Sasuke wasn't so wonderful and perfect -she called him a coward to his face- and had a dark side she had never taken notice from... and frightened her). After the Forest of the Death she never again squeals: "Sasuke-kun, you are so wonderful!". And during the goodbye scene she tells he never talks to her and she thinks he hates her. And after he left anyway, she was very shaken.

And then we got The Promise of a Lifetime scene, where her last preconceptions about Naruto also shattered forever.

Keep in mind the change we are talking about is posterior to those scenes.

Later, when she and Ino went in the hospital, she told she was visiting Naruto first (matter-of-factly assuming he had fulfilled his promise).

Thus, I don't think Sakura would woo Sasuke how she used to (certainly she would not behave like a fangirl. She had ditched that act long ago). And she would never see Naruto and Sasuke with the same eyes. Maybe she would be more protective of Sasuke since she would be frightened of him leaving again, but I doubt she kept hopes or dellusions of being his girlfriend. And she would feel closer to Naruto.

Maybe she would ask Tsunade becoming her disciple not matter what. Rememberer: she told she would go with Naruto the next time... but she hated being a burden and being left behind. So she could have wanted being trained by Tsunade (who she had been alreay impressed over) even if there was no Sasuke to rescue. Moreover, she could think if she proved Sasuke his teammates weren't a burden, he could stay... or she could help if he left again.

Naruto wouldn't be depressed about Sasuke but he might become more protective -and watchful- of him. Jiraiya would offer him training anywaydue to the Akatsuki threat -and they would have not deadline for completing it-, but perhaps Naruto would want staying in Konoha in order to watch Sasuke.

Sasuke would try leaving again. He had left his hometown willingly because he was jealousy of Naruto and he thought he was becoming weak cause his friends. Getting dragged back would not change that. In fact, he could become more resentful of his friends and his village. And it is likely he would get punished by his defection and the other Rookie Nine would be resentful of him, so it would increase his fury, frustration and resentment.

And if Naruto and Sakura were trained by Jiraiya and Tsunade how I have reckoned, he would be EVEN MORE resentful. He would wonder why those weaklings could be trained by legendary shinobi but he was denied such training, he would get jealousy of them because they were becoming stronger (which in his mind means he is becoming weaker), and he would think he was right: that village and those partners were weakening him.

So he would want leaving again. I am sure of it.

I am not completely sure how it would have changed the story afterwards, though.

As for my signature...I just want to humor a little all this 'pairing war' because, you have to admit that it kinda hilarious and it have been a long time since we didn't hear all that madness (the chapter 437, it was NarHina, now, it will be SasuSaku)

But seriously, I don't fear for NaruSaku....why should I?

I agree. It would amusing if it was bot so tiresome. Everyone seem so sure usually, but then some drama ahppens, and everyone panic.

But yes, it is chapter 437 again... Or chapter 408 again... Or chapter 355 again... Or chapter 306 again... Or chapter 283 again... Or...

Developments NEVER happen in this manga how NH or SS fans expect, hope or want. I have learnt that lesson after several instances where I admitedly worried... and then I found out I had got worried about nothing.

Edited by Jenskott, 15 February 2010 - 08:45 AM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#32 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Feb 15 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mmm... Personally I don't think it would have greatly changed the story. Perhaps it would have merely delayed things.

I'll explain myself:

Sakura had been reevaluating her perceptions about Naruto and Sasuke for a long time. The bench scene started that change and the Forest of Death sped it up (during that ordeal she realized Sasuke wasn't so wonderful and perfect -she called him a coward to his face- and had a dark side she had never taken notice from... and frightened her). After the Forest of the Death she never again squeals: "Sasuke-kun, you are so wonderful!". And during the goodbye scene she tells he never talks to her and she thinks he hates her. And after he left anyway, she was very shaken.

And then we got The Promise of a Lifetime scene, where her last preconceptions about Naruto also shattered forever.

Keep in mind the change we are talking about is posterior to those scenes.

Later, when she and Ino went in the hospital, she told she was visiting Naruto first (matter-of-factly assuming he had fulfilled his promise).

Thus, I don't think Sakura would woo Sasuke how she used to (certainly she would not behave like a fangirl. She had ditched that act long ago). And she would never see Naruto and Sasuke with the same eyes. Maybe she would be more protective of Sasuke since she would be frightened of him leaving again, but I doubt she kept hopes or dellusions of being his girlfriend. And she would feel closer to Naruto.

Maybe she would ask Tsunade becoming her disciple not matter what. Rememberer: she told she would go with Naruto the next time... but she hated being a burden and being left behind. So she could have wanted being trained by Tsunade (who she had been alreay impressed over) even if there was no Sasuke to rescue. Moreover, she could think if she proved Sasuke his teammates weren't a burden, he could stay... or she could help if he left again.

Naruto wouldn't be depressed about Sasuke but he might become more protective -and watchful- of him. Jiraiya would offer him training anywaydue to the Akatsuki threat -and they would have not deadline for completing it-, but perhaps Naruto would want staying in Konoha in order to watch Sasuke.

Sasuke would try leaving again. He had left his hometown willingly because he was jealousy of Naruto and he thought he was becoming weak cause his friends. Getting dragged back would not change that. In fact, he could become more resentful of his friends and his village. And it is likely he would get punished by his defection and the other Rookie Nine would be resentful of him, so it would increase his fury, frustration and resentment.

And if Naruto and Sakura were trained by Jiraiya and Tsunade how I have reckoned, he would be EVEN MORE resentful. He would wonder why those weaklings could be trained by legendary shinobi but he was denied such training, he would get jealousy of them because they were becoming stronger (which in his mind means he is becoming weaker), and he would think he was right: that village and those partners were weakening him.

So he would want leaving again. I am sure of it.

I am not completely sure how it would have changed the story afterwards, though.

Agreed,

When I said that Sakura would be clingy, I never said she would be all on fangirl mode one more. Sakura have past that stage the day Sasuke left ( that my point of view). As a matter of fact, I think that Sakura wouldn't be the only one to feel the need to be 'closer' to him but Naruto also.

They would have probably tried to understand him better, make him appreciate what he was about to lose, stuff like that. However, We all agreed that it wouln't have change anything in Sasuke mind. He was determined to leave before and that wouldn't change his mind.

As for Sakura, she wouldn't be the rotten girl that she once was toward Naruto just because Sasuke would have come back. She would still held a great respect for him to have accomplish that miracle (in fact, she would respect him even more, if I may say so)

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Feb 15 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. It would amusing if it was bot so tiresome. Everyone seem so sure usually, but then some drama ahppens, and everyone panic.

But yes, it is chapter 437 again... Or chapter 408 again... Or chapter 355 again... Or chapter 306 again... Or chapter 283 again... Or...

Developments NEVER happen in this manga how NH or SS fans expect, hope or want. I have learnt that lesson after several instances where I admitedly worried... and then I found out I had got worried about nothing.

It amusing yet very tiresome in the same way. Even if Sakura 'join' Sasuke, the 'moment' that they will share will not be like they exected because Sasuke is too blinded by his own darkness.

Of course, We not there yet, she said that she would 'join' but there is still to much that could interfere with her plan.

We will all enjoy the upcoming chapters no matter what will happen. happy.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 15 February 2010 - 02:47 PM.

#33 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:23 PM

If that happen it would hurt Narsaku. Sakura would be so happy. She thanks Naruto of course but that is far as that goes. Remember Naruto already knows how much Sakura loves Sasuke and just let them be. Now during the fillers they probably devolope Naruhina like they were trying to do anyway. It would be cool if Sasuke joined Naruto and Sakura to help retrive Gaara. Sasuke would probably help Sakura with Sasori. But then again Sakura would still be a weakling. Damn! No Sai and no need to go to Orochimaru's layer. She wouldn't be flirting with Naruto when he returned just happy to see him back. Maybe Sasuke in the background saying "Hey Loser welcome back!"No scene at Ichiraku's and no hug. Sasuke would be pusnished by Master Kakashi for choosing to leave. I know as a Narusaku fan its all negaitive. I think he have his chance to fight Itachi but then he would of never known the truth. Just my thoughts not really into thinking really deep about it. If Naruto succeeded then I probably wouln't be a Narusaku fan. Because like I said the first one episode I seen was the filler with the Fuma Clan where Naruto and Sakura go to one of Orochimaru's layer to try to get Sasuke back.

#34 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:45 AM

Well, there would be no SasuKarin, that is for sure.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#35 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 14 2010, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I quoted Devil Keyz as the one who had used the term, and I was answering James S Cassidy's question. At no point did I mention your name.

And anyways all of this is way off-topic. Points made are that there should be no bashing, explanation of what constitutes as bashing on this forum has been made, now everyone get back on topic please.

But, you didn't answer my question. It is not "obvious" why "The Sauce" is bashing which is why I asked. No offense to you, but I got no answer from you. I got an answer from Shippudengirl, but you missed the point.

Now if you said "Because people use it for a negative term" that's like that with every word. I could call someone retarded, but I could call someone who is handicapped retarded. Or meaning "to hold back."

I know why "Sas-gay" is bashing, but I wanted to know why "The Sauce" is bashing.

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 14 2010, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That because, the little nickname is a reference to Sasuke's man attribute (I think you know what I'm talking about). Even if you didn't say gay after that, the fact is that nickname can be interpreted as an offense to Sasuke's anatomy.

Naruto being referred as the Knuckle-headed Ninja is, in my point if view, not the same. For starter, it a reference to the manga itself and it true that Naruto can is sometime a Knuckle-headed.

Really? It is a reference to that? At first impression was that Sasuke was always taking things way too overboard and thus some might say to him "Lay off the Sauce." Thus "The Sauce."

Naruto is the Hyperactive, Knuckle-headed ninja."
Rock Lee is "Bushy-brow"
Sakura called Ino "Pig"
Jiraiya was Ero-sennin sage or Pervy Hermit Sage.
I know Ino gave Sakura a nickname, but I can't remember. Something to do with her forehead I believe.

I think Sasuke needs a nickname too.

"The Sauce" is perfect as he really needs to "lay off of it"
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#36 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:29 AM

The term "the Sauce" is not bashing it simply came from the Sasuke fandom at NF. Trust me i hear'em say it on the Sasuke centric chapters. It's just like saying "awesome sauce" as a general appraising term. facepalm.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 April 2010 - 08:31 AM.

#37 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

I think Ino gave Sakura the nickname of" forehead girl" or was it" billboard borw"? I think the last one is in the english version. huh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#38 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:58 PM

If Naruto succeed, High chance, he would confess to Sakura.. biggrin.gif

#39 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:49 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Apr 26 2010, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Naruto succeed, High chance, he would confess to Sakura.. biggrin.gif

Agree a_thumbs.gif

#40 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:02 PM

Maybe If that did happen. Sasuke was in jailed. Sakura would talk to him about the Conversation they had at the Bench just became a Team 7 about Naruto.
Sasuke would said, "We'd never have that kinda of talk at all."

Edited by 8Hogake, 01 June 2010 - 06:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users