Close
Photo

HUGE theory about the Byakugan, Hyuga, Six paths Hermit etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#21 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ May 1 2013, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The whole theory speaks too much of ninjutsus but forgot the character concept, he bring up the story about "the three doujutsus" but forgot also about that name hyuuga comes from a fighting style from China, and it's more than ever a coincidence that the hyuugas is a taijutsu clan.

so, what's that got to do with anything?

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 1 2013, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two words" promotion fanservice."

This. I would comment more but I think people got taken care of.

#23 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look, I'm not a fan of Sakura, and you're not one of Hinata....never the less, I still believe that Sakura will be gettin a power up....a Slug sage mode to be exact, I've read theories on it, and I do agree.... anyways, this is about the Hyuga, hinata is a hyuga, the only actual hyuga character left so no duh, I'm going to bring her up

I respect you NaruHina101, because you have decided to have honest opinions ever since you first arrived here. But I must disagree with you here. Hinata is not a big character. Kishi himself said that Hinata was not the heroine, but Sakura was. The manga is coming to an end, and Kishi doesn't have anymore time for sideline characters like Lee, Kiba, Hinata, Gaara, etc...

Don't worry, Hinata has to still become the leader of her clan, so she still has that left. However, I'm sure this will be a 6 page thing, max, and no, Naruto won't be involved. Only need for her to be used again would be if Kishi decides to make SasuHina. Chances of SasuHina? 1%. biggrin.gif What about Hinata accepting NaruSaku? No need. She already smiled while Sakura hugged and thanked Naruto.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could you people please get Hinata out of your heads for a second and PLEASE just give me an opinion that way....

I gave you my honest opinion. Your theory is incorrect I don't see the byakugan been a key dojutsu for the plot of the story or been related to the sage of the six paths, or the Hyuuga clan to have a lead role in the story either. I only brought Hinata because I believe you want her to have a bigger role with the purpose that she becomes a protagonist ( which sadly its not gonna happen). It doesn't necessary has to be "pairing related" but Kishimoto himself clearly said it" Hinata is NOT the heroine Sakura is". Guess you will have to deal with it and move on.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

Quick question: Do you guys actually believe the Byakugan is related to the sage or not?

#26 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so, what's that got to do with anything?

that she cant get a power-up like "Golden byakugan" or whatever it is because her essence is taijutsu she cant get a new doujutsu and spam ninjutsus because the sharingan we already know since the begining it was genjutsu to ninjutsu driven, it's like Naruto suddenly start using genjutsu it's ooc.
Sakura has an excellent chakra control which qualifies her to have a sage mode which is inherited only by training.

i only can see Hinata being the leader of her clan and nonetheless.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 May 2013 - 10:23 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#27 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

This is too late for the series. At least Sakura's powerup has been foreshadowed. (Covers with her and a slug, Chiyo's words etc are much stronger than what you're representing) It's ending and I can't even speak about how this is going to tie in. Unless Kishi includes it in the Sage's introduction(I want to see him), but it will still take too much time and he'll probably focus on the Juubi. One thing is clear though, the Juubi's eyes seem to be a mix between the three dojutsus. But I think there will be a revelation about the Juubi eye as a whole, and not the three individual eyes. This is if we're lucky, but so far Kishi only prioritizes the sharingan.

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 2 2013, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick question: Do you guys actually believe the Byakugan is related to the sage or not?

Yes, but I think it will be brought up as a part of the Juubi's eye, not as the Hyuuga clan's eye.

Edited by sushi., 01 May 2013 - 10:27 PM.

ナルサク

#28 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

@NaruHina101

Please, USE the edit button if you have more to say after your initial post. I had seen a couple of double-posting from you and it needs to stop.

Same goes for you, soraandven.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quick answer: no unless the sage had a third son that had the byakugan then it will prove your theory is correct but sadly that is not the case.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 1 2013, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guy sensei is there too, but he's still not a main character. huh.gif

Yes, that's true, but he has gotten a much bigger role, fighting both Kisame and being on the front lines with Naruto, B & kakashi....

#31 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 2 2013, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could be, but not as related as the Uchiha and Senju powers. The only link Byakugan would have it would be through Kakashi's comment, but it was so far behind that I kinda think Kishi retconned it in order to make Uchiha and Senju related.

#32 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 1 2013, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick answer: no unless the sage had a third son that had the byakugan then it will prove your theory is correct but sadly that is not the case.

Than where would you say it came from?

#33 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ May 1 2013, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could be, but not as related as the Uchiha and Senju powers. The only link Byakugan would have it would be through Kakashi's comment, but it was so far behind that I kinda think Kishi retconned it in order to make Uchiha and Senju related.

I think it could be something similar to Senju/uzumaki, but Kishimoto didnt explained it correctly so i feel that he wont bring this up again, evne with Hashirama and Tobirama's flashbacks he didnt explained how the Senju clan vanished.
( believe they got kidnapped by UFO's)

The uzumaki and senju had bonds and treated each other as relatives but the uchihas and the hyuugas never shared those connection or had they like relatives.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 May 2013 - 10:29 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#34 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ May 1 2013, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that she cant get a power-up like "Golden byakugan" or whatever it is because her essence is taijutsu she cant get a new doujutsu and spam ninjutsus because the sharingan we already know since the begining it was genjutsu to ninjutsu driven, it's like Naruto suddenly start using genjutsu it's ooc.
Sakura has an excellent chakra control which qualifies her to have a sage mode which is inherited only by training.

i only can see Hinata being the leader of her clan and nonetheless.

Sharingan was never ninjutsu, only genjutsu at most....

#35 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ May 2 2013, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it could be something similar to Senju/uzumaki, but Kishimoto didnt explained it correctly so i feel that he wont bring this up again, evne with Hashirama and Tobirama's flashbacks he didnt explained how the Senju clan vanished.

Well Tobirama said that Hashirama's plan was to destroy the clan mentality, but the Hyuuga clan is strongly ingrained in it's clan mentality. Even more than the Uchiha.

#36 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Than where would you say it came from?

Honestly I don't know unless Kishimoto will feel like he has to bring the origins of the Byakugan. If he hasn't show it yet it must be because it's not important to the plot of the story he has already shown the dojutsu that are in God level are sharingan and rinnegan. I just can't see the byakugan getting into God level too. Depends if Kishi decides to make an asspull making the weakest dojutsu into the strongest dojutsu that will make the sharingan and rinnegan look like harmless babies.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#37 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sharingan was never ninjutsu, only genjutsu at most....

Sharingan had genjutsu but it had essences for Ninjutsus, he could see what kind of jutsu the other user could do, copy movements (the byakugan cant do this), copy jutsus,predict movements, it's already a huge advantage for someome who relies on ninjutsu.
The uchiha clan never had anyone who was talented by it's taijutsu.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 May 2013 - 10:31 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#38 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the way I see it, both Sakura and Hinata are gonna get power ups, sakura getting a slug sage mode, and Hinata getting a new Byakugan/

ANyways, you're wrong about this all being for NH/Hinata, I'm a hyuuga fan, always liked them more than the Uchiha....

So you say the byakugan is weak....yeah that's true, but then again the regular sharingan is weak as well, maybe even more so. I honestly don't see how the sharingan can get a power up but no the Byakugan.

I wouldn't say that the Byakugan is weak. Sharingan has more powers but those powers come with a price.

Mangekyo Sharingan= eventual blindness

EMS=Sacrificing someone else's eyes

Sharingan=Losing someone close to you

Just using the Sharingan put's immense strain on one's body, even if you are of the Uchiha bloodline.

We've seen Byakugan users like Neji [who was already a jonin by part 2] display their power time and time again. And the fact of the matter is that you can't increase the strength of your inner body which is why open fist and medical ninjutsu is so deadly, even to stronger characters. For example, even though Kabuto is no match for Tsunade's pfysical strength, he was still a threat because of his chakra scalpels.

Edited by Shadow1275, 01 May 2013 - 10:32 PM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#39 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 1 2013, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is too late for the series. At least Sakura's powerup has been foreshadowed. (Covers with her and a slug, Chiyo's words etc are much stronger than what you're representing) It's ending and I can't even speak about how this is going to tie in. Unless Kishi includes it in the Sage's introduction(I want to see him), but it will still take too much time and he'll probably focus on the Juubi. One thing is clear though, the Juubi's eyes seem to be a mix between the three dojutsus. But I think there will be a revelation about the Juubi eye as a whole, and not the three individual eyes. This is if we're lucky, but so far Kishi only prioritizes the sharingan.
Yes, but I think it will be brought up as a part of the Juubi's eye, not as the Hyuuga clan's eye.

You know, not everything needs to be foreshadowed...I mean, when Danzo used Izanagi or when Itachi used Izanami out of the blue, everyone was screaming 'ASS PULL ASSPULL!!!' when in fact, it wasn't an ass pull. If one knew about Shintoism, they would have seen those, plus sasuno'O & amaterasu coming from a mile away. and I believe the same applies to this
Wuji ----> Yin-Yang thing as well. You say it;s possible for Sakura because there has been plenty of foreshadowing for her to get Slug Sage Mode....that's true....but almost everything I have posted up there is also foreshadowing as well....and there's tons of it....

#40 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, not everything needs to be foreshadowed...I mean, when Danzo used Izanagi or when Itachi used Izanami out of the blue, everyone was screaming 'ASS PULL ASSPULL!!!' when in fact, it wasn't an ass pull. If one knew about Shintoism, they would have seen those, plus sasuno'O & amaterasu coming from a mile away. and I believe the same applies to this
Wuji ----> Yin-Yang thing as well. You say it;s possible for Sakura because there has been plenty of foreshadowing for her to get Slug Sage Mode....that's true....but almost everything I have posted up there is also foreshadowing as well....and there's tons of it....

Asspull because it was unavoidable, it's ilogic because why you would sacrifice your eye to make someome becames good.
the jutsu itself is stupid because Itachi could easily use this o madara and the story would end, or evne on his father to put an end to the uchiha's revolt, or use it on danzou, think about the possibilities, he could use this on his father since the begining and then GGWP, he could use on Orochimaru.
but no he uses this on kabuto, when he could even use this on Sasuke after he said he wanted to destroy konoha.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 May 2013 - 10:38 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users