1255 replies to this topic

#741 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

Man, those arts from Boruto just keep giving me bad feelings.

#742 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:38 PM

Boruto has this weird affinity for Pandas for some reason. He fought one in the movie and he is fighting one again in one of the pictures.

Maybe he will summon Pandas rather than toads

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 14 April 2016 - 05:39 PM.

#743 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:39 PM

http://i.imgur.com/OYpEtHE.jpg
OYpEtHE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YtLLypU.jpg
YtLLypU.jpg
New scans for the Mitsuki oneshot and the Boruto manga. If someone can translate the text around the Mitsuki promo I'd really appreciate it

Haha "most awesome images on the internet."  I think Orochimaru is battling the masked guy... oh look Mitsuki also has daddy issues as well..probably. Oh god pleased don't tell me mitsuki is suigetsuxorochimaru.

Man, those arts from Boruto just keep giving me bad feelings.

They are basically the same images from last week. For the most part they are. But now we have learned that he apparently can't draw people on their side. Since Salad who looked fine in last week image of her now looks awful. Is that a panda...quick get peta to harass sj about it! 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 April 2016 - 05:40 PM.

#744 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:46 PM

Where are Orochimaru and Mitsuki exactly is what I want to know? Are they on some training mission?

#745 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

tumblr_o542tgB0GG1rgg0f0o1_540.jpg

So apparently the guy who does the chibi parody has already started mocking Salad's new outfit. You know I really love that guy. Every time since the ending something stupid has happened he has mocked it. You can really tell he was not happy with the ending.

Kenji is perhaps the only former assistant alongside with Yahagi that wanted NS to happen and he was removed from Kishi's staff in 2010 (to do the Rock Lee SD) and was replaced by the assistant that is currently the writer of the Boruto manga. You can really see that he's making fun of the franchise, especially, that Boruto SD that he made Boruto pissed on Sasuke's head. I'm possessive that he does not support the ending   :lmao:

http://i.imgur.com/OYpEtHE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YtLLypU.jpg

New scans for the Mitsuki oneshot and the Boruto manga. If someone can translate the text around the Mitsuki promo I'd really appreciate it

Good Lord. I already lost two percent of my IQ just looking at these  :wot:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 14 April 2016 - 05:58 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#746 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:18 PM

Boruto has this weird affinity for Pandas for some reason. He fought one in the movie and he is fighting one again in one of the pictures.

Maybe he will summon Pandas rather than toads

Unless...

This is a retelling.....

#747 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:30 PM

Kenji is perhaps the only former assistant alongside with Yahagi that wanted NS to happen and he was removed from Kishi's staff in 2010 (to do the Rock Lee SD) and was replaced by the assistant that is currently the writer of the Boruto manga. You can really see that he's making fun of the franchise, especially, that Boruto SD that he made Boruto pissed on Sasuke's head. I'm possessive that he does not support the ending   :lmao:

I think a lot of the "old guard" (most of the staff when yahagi was editor) were pro NS if nothing else because they all knew that's where the story was heading. Then when Yahagi left the new editor wanted nH. So they got assistants that were pro nH and when they were fired they tried getting other pro nH people to take their place. Till the point their was probably no one on kishi staff by the end that didn't want Sakura to be replaced by hinata other then himself.

As for kenji. He made a career currently of making an affectionate parody of Naruto. Now Naruto before the end had alot of flaws but it was still well loved. Now you can only do a parody out of something people hate/done with before they get bored of it and move on to something else. So these idiots are putting his job on the line because at the moment the pedophile can't draw.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 April 2016 - 01:55 AM.

#748 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:14 AM

Is that a tiny pic of Sakura, at a table with her chin resting on her hand?

#749 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:18 AM

Just like Hinata, it looks like Sakura is going to be soooooooooooo invested and important in her child's development, huh?

2e5.gif

#750 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:40 AM

Yes. I believe that was the intent of that...image. In case you can't tell because the art is that bad the other woman is believe to be Ino.

Just like Hinata, it looks like Sakura is going to be soooooooooooo invested and important in her child's development, huh?

Looks like with chapter 700 Hinata basically treats the daughter as hers and bolt as naruto's son. Then again it's shocking that they are even drawing Sakura in the first place even if she and ino look awful.

#751 Skarrow

Skarrow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:27 AM

Hey guys.

Sooo.

Do we know if Orochimaru is the mom or the dad yet?

Then again it's shocking that they are even drawing Sakura in the first place even if she and ino look awful.

NH and SS are sister endgame ships. Even if they hate Sakura, they need to do both ships for the fans by featuring one (or both) of the characters of each ship.

Joking aside, does anybody have a real clue what Boruto is going to be about?

Boruto himself is supposed to be a kid genius, so the "underdog" plotline is out. Naruto still has the Kyuubi, so Boruto doesn't get the jinchuuriki drama either. I already know that Boruto felt lonely without his father at home spending time with the family, but Boruto already got TnJed by Sasuke in his movie. According to Shikamaru's Hiden novel, every single ninja village in existence are allied with each other, ruled by the 5 Kage so I don't think there are any wars in the near future. The chuunin exam plot already happened in the movie too. Seriously, what's Boruto going to be about?

Edited by Skarrow, 15 April 2016 - 04:29 AM.

#752 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:06 AM

Hey guys.

Sooo.

Do we know if Orochimaru is the mom or the dad yet?

NH and SS are sister endgame ships. Even if they hate Sakura, they need to do both ships for the fans by featuring one (or both) of the characters of each ship.

Joking aside, does anybody have a real clue what Boruto is going to be about?

Boruto himself is supposed to be a kid genius, so the "underdog" plotline is out. Naruto still has the Kyuubi, so Boruto doesn't get the jinchuuriki drama either. I already know that Boruto felt lonely without his father at home spending time with the family, but Boruto already got TnJed by Sasuke in his movie. According to Shikamaru's Hiden novel, every single ninja village in existence are allied with each other, ruled by the 5 Kage so I don't think there are any wars in the near future. The chuunin exam plot already happened in the movie too. Seriously, what's Boruto going to be about?

The only plot line that has really been brought up in anything since these kids have been introduced in chapter 700 was bad parenting. Which should have been resolved for the most part with the gaiden (salad basically made Naruto her father figure) Bolt's movie(Bolt got a role model in Sasuke *shivers* and naruto stop being a bad parent) and the mitsuki one shot will probably solve any problem with orochimaru parenting when brought up (seeing how his kids had no problems).Other then that villains have been from what i know Orochimaru knock offs/crazy people from the gaiden and the novels, moon people from the last, and extra-dimensional beings.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 April 2016 - 08:07 AM.

#753 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:26 AM

Boruto himself is supposed to be a kid genius

Are you serious?? Both of his parents are a dropout, he use banned/illegal device and cheating through the chunnin exam, can only make 3 shadow clone, can't make full size rasengan. If i remember he suppose to lose rights to enter chunnin exam forever because he broke the rules and will stay as gennin forever, but who knows if Naruto will follow the tradition/rules or he will let this one slip just because Boruto is his sons.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#754 Skarrow

Skarrow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

If I was the writer, I would have picked up from where Sarada was heading (she was questioning the arbitrariness of being a ninja) and finally see development towards a change of the shinobi village system. This may be too much to hope for I suppose, since Sasuke's plotline has long since been abandoned and as for Neji's plotline... well, we've yet to see hide or hair of the Hyuuga Clan.

Are you serious?? Both of his parents are a dropout, he use banned/illegal device and cheating through the chunnin exam, can only make 3 shadow clone, can't make full size rasengan. If i remember he suppose to lose rights to enter chunnin exam forever because he broke the rules and will stay as gennin forever, but who knows if Naruto will follow the tradition/rules or he will let this one slip just because Boruto is his sons.

Totally serious, he got wanked in the Boruto Movie novelization*. Wanked big-time. He was apparently so skilled that he mastered the Rasengan even faster than Naruto ever had, and Sasuke reflected on this along the lines of '[Boruto] really doesn't know what he's just achieved'. Retcon, maybe?

Also, Naruto and Hinata aren't referred to as "dead lasts" or "weak"...

tumblr_inline_nsbxxxvOH11qlnqc0_500.png

Another retcon, maybe?

*Let me find the text and I'll get back to you with a link. Uhh. If you want.

Edited by Skarrow, 15 April 2016 - 08:58 AM.

#755 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:01 AM

The lies. The lies. So many lies.
Too many retcons.
When are these idiots going to realize that 15 years of storytelling is not going to just go away because of their lies.
In my country there's an old saying, it's "Ce-i in mana, nu-i minciuna." Translation would be "What's in the hand is not a lie." Basically if it's tangible then it's the truth. It depends on the situation in which one uses it.
In this case no matter how many lies they'll going to tell it will never change what was said and actually shown in the manga. The one that they're trying to bury.

Edited by Nostradamus, 15 April 2016 - 10:11 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#756 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:11 AM

Too many retcons.
When are these idiots going to realize that 15 years of storytelling is not going to just go away because of their lies.
In my country there's an old saying, it's "Ce-i in mana, nu-i minciuna." Translation would be "What's in the hand is not a lie." Basically if it's tangible then it's the truth. It depends on the situation in which one uses it.
In this case no matter how many lies they'll going to tell it will never change what was said and actually shown in the manga. The one that they're trying to bury.

History is written by the victor. Captain Price quote from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#757 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:22 PM

History is written by the victor. Captain Price quote from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

History is filled with liars.
Captain Price quote from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#758 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:42 PM

Too many retcons.

Yup, and that's why we don't "join the lies", we don't "swallow the lies", and we don't "spread the lies". I'd rather rather be called bitter and salty rather than take and support this garbage any day, written by incompetent writers and real life kitten losers who vent out their frustrations of not being able to land wives or girlfriends onto a fictional character.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 April 2016 - 01:55 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#759 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:29 PM

Yes. I believe that was the intent of that...image. In case you can't tell because the art is that bad the other woman is believe to be Ino.

Looks like with chapter 700 Hinata basically treats the daughter as hers and bolt as naruto's son. Then again it's shocking that they are even drawing Sakura in the first place even if she and ino look awful.

Sakura and Ino looks so young here - younger than they did at the end of the manga. And seriously, Naruto's face looks like the original illustration got wiped off his face and was replaced by a doodle off a napkin. It's incongruent with the surrounding illustration of his body.

Yes, I was surprised to see Sakura out there. Strange choice since they supposedly hate her so much. Why not Hinata? (I suppose Sakura pic is meant to show her thinking about/pining for Sasuke.)

I have a secret theory that we might see more of Sakura in the future, as her story is so unfulfilled. She doesn't have love, she doesn't live with her 'husband' - Sakura is now in the sympathetic, long-suffering role that Hinata was always cast in.

Whereas Hinata is patently boring now that the whole drive of her story was finished (capture Naruto and have his babies), Sakura still can generate some interest.

So I have a secret theory that we are going to continue to see Sakura in the stories. Either pulled out or focused on for the dual purpose of stoking SS and implying NS to the other half of the fandom that got shafted by the ending. Whereas Hinata is now free to fade into the background, Sakura still has interest, from SS and NS fans. 

#760 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

It's really looking like this is a recap. DBS route. Oh joy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users