48 replies to this topic

#21 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:53 PM

Hmm more bait for NS or their lost fans to come back???

OR

I have this feeling, maybe they want to 'RECONFIRM'?? whos give more money NS or NH/SS ?? are they using this to reevaluate the ending? did they realize the ending TL, gaiden,novel and Boruto movie is fatal mistake and not making enough money?? god exist??

Time will tell.....

Please .... no more bright idea SP

It won't change the fact they are going with the NH/SS ending of the manga.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#22 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:03 PM

SP is not going to end the anime differently because that's not their goal.

They already achieved their goal. They wanted to eliminate Naruto's love for Sakura, and they did it. They wanted to uplift Hinata to the role of heroine, and they did it. They wanted to erase Naruto's bond with all of his friends and replace them with Hinata, and they did it.

They wanted to gift Naruto to Hinata, and they did it. They wanted to write a cheesy badly written movie about love, and they did it.

Their goal with Naruto all along was to take control of it and do whatever they want. Without any intervention and/or care about the actual story that is presented in the manga.

Edited by Nostradamus, 03 September 2015 - 06:05 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:20 PM

Holy kitten. fans must be stupid to fall for this. There's no way SP is going to change the ending.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#24 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:47 PM

I'm just glad they didn't stuff it with cheesy SS/nh crap. I don't need to see any of that, while going through tumblr.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#25 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:03 PM

Hows the anime ratings for naruto for this month?

Edited by rikakim94, 03 September 2015 - 09:04 PM.

#26 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:07 AM

Wait? So this episode has NS?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 September 2015 - 02:13 AM.

#27 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:30 AM

Wait? So this episode has NS?

Well it's in the alternate world, apparently Sakura is fangirl for Menma there

*sigh* no matter the world Sakura always end up being a fangirl I guess

but I didn't watch it so I could be wrong 

Anyway, it's clear most of the episode will be fanservice for pairing fans

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#28 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:05 AM

screenshots of menma drawn decently
it's quite confusing that he has the kyubi though..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#29 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:18 PM

SP really doesn't know when to stop? Do they? If NH is oh so successful why do they need NS fans back ? :zaru:

This is what SP does! :zaru:

http://www.narusaku....896#entry688106

http://www.narusaku....898#entry688162

http://www.narusaku....97

Still :facepalm: at the last link! :roll: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#30 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:11 PM

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#31 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:38 PM

SP really doesn't know when to stop? Do they? If NH is oh so successful why do they need NS fans back ? :zaru:

This is what SP does! :zaru:

http://www.narusaku....896#entry688106

http://www.narusaku....898#entry688162

http://www.narusaku....97

Still :facepalm: at the last link! :roll:

Tell me about it on the last one... :facepalm:

#32 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

Does menma like anyone?

HAhachu.jpg

#33 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:54 PM

This is what The Doctor would say to SP and Kishi and both the NH/SS fans

"I tried to talk I want you to remember that, I tried to recharge, tried to understand you, but I think you understand us perfectly, and I don't know whether you are here to invade, infiltrate or just replace us. I don't suppose it really matters now, YOU ARE MONSTERS! That is the role you seem determined to play, so it seems that I must play mine! The man that stops the monsters."

And in that moment, all those people who ever had doubts for Capaldi realized that he was indeed the Doctor.

#34 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:50 PM

HAhachu.jpg

Oh for God's sake.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#35 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 09:14 PM

screenshots of menma drawn decently
it's quite confusing that he has the kyubi though..

This type of hair would look better in Adult!Naruto

#36 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:08 PM

HAhachu.jpg

oh for goddess's sake! they can't even give naruto[menma], and sakura ONE chance anymore even in an AU.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 04 September 2015 - 10:08 PM.

#37 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:02 AM

oh for goddess's sake! they can't even give naruto[menma], and sakura ONE chance anymore even in an AU.

Why would they? 

I wouldn't want it anyway, it would seem like a pity present

" Oh here! they didn't get together in canon for whatever reason but in this alternate world/ genjutsu they do! Now buy our things! "

#38 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:13 AM

SP is not going to end the anime differently because that's not their goal.

They already achieved their goal. They wanted to eliminate Naruto's love for Sakura, and they did it. They wanted to uplift Hinata to the role of heroine, and they did it. They wanted to erase Naruto's bond with all of his friends and replace them with Hinata, and they did it.

They wanted to gift Naruto to Hinata, and they did it. They wanted to write a cheesy badly written movie about love, and they did it.

Their goal with Naruto all along was to take control of it and do whatever they want. Without any intervention and/or care about the actual story that is presented in the manga.

This^ I couldn't have said it better myself.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#39 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:34 AM

Why would they? 

I wouldn't want it anyway, it would seem like a pity present

" Oh here! they didn't get together in canon for whatever reason but in this alternate world/ genjutsu they do! Now buy our things! "

You are correct sir. That would basically be a consolation prize. Like here you go you morons.

You know I've been thinking and even if Kishi himself comes out and admits the truth whatever that truth is. And then releases the real ending himself; I still wouldn't care. It wouldn't make me go back. Call me a bit dramatic but for the moment I don't really think of anything that would bring me back. To make me care about it like I did before.

Because like I said before the damaged has already been done and there's no way to properly fix this. What is done is done. That doesn't mean it's not fixable. You can easily go back select a chapter and declare everything past it is not canon anymore and whatever comes out now/then is. And trust me this is exactly what they're going to do a couple of years from now.

But even with that it would never erase their lies, the betrayal, their scumbaggery. Maybe I'm just really bad at holding grudges.

Oh and when I say they I mean Kishi, Shuiesha and SP.

I mean you can easily erase a piece of fiction from existence, but you can't erase your actions in real life. You can't do something bad and then erase it from existence and act like it never happened. Of course you can be sorry about it but the deed has been done. It will always be there.

Edited by Nostradamus, 05 September 2015 - 02:36 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#40 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:59 AM

You are correct sir. That would basically be a consolation prize. Like here you go you morons.

You know I've been thinking and even if Kishi himself comes out and admits the truth whatever that truth is. And then releases the real ending himself; I still wouldn't care. It wouldn't make me go back. Call me a bit dramatic but for the moment I don't really think of anything that would bring me back. To make me care about it like I did before.

Because like I said before the damaged has already been done and there's no way to properly fix this. What is done is done. That doesn't mean it's not fixable. You can easily go back select a chapter and declare everything past it is not canon anymore and whatever comes out now/then is. And trust me this is exactly what they're going to do a couple of years from now.

But even with that it would never erase their lies, the betrayal, their scumbaggery. Maybe I'm just really bad at holding grudges.

Oh and when I say they I mean Kishi, Shuiesha and SP.

I mean you can easily erase a piece of fiction from existence, but you can't erase your actions in real life. You can't do something bad and then erase it from existence and act like it never happened. Of course you can be sorry about it but the deed has been done. It will always be there.

true i agree. i would like the post but, i'm out of likes at the moment lol. i don't think its grudge holding. once someone screws others over, uses, abuses, hurts them, trolls them, ect TOO many times, and they [kishi/SP/SJ for example] can apologize but it wont bring back whats been destroyed, it wont heal/reverse any pain they caused, and it wont mean anyone will ever trust them again because how would we know if they're honestly sorry, or if they're just being manipulative wanting to gain everyone's trust only to deceive everyone  again!?

i don't think kishi, those who work at SJ/SP are good people so, their apology'll just sound like an empty "oh, sorry...buy our stuff!" or something like that. they proved with naruto, and other anime they ruined they don't care about ANYONE they're just soulless greedy money hungry jerks' who don't deserve anyones time of day!

i know i'll never forgive them...though they wont want it anyway they just want peoples money.but, it's all gonna backfire hopefully...maybe it already has.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 05 September 2015 - 03:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users