大蛇丸はカブトと話しています。カカシはカムイを無効
港区はオビトから黒ゼツを抽出します。
我愛羅、港やカカシに近いナルト土地とさくら。
港区はマダラが到着し、ナルトに鞍馬を転送します。
マダラは港区のテレポートなどのオビトから輪廻眼を取ります。
黒ゼツは残します。港区のクローンが表示されるカカシに戻ってテレポートオビト

サイドテキスト:解き放た目の互いに最大限の隣に立って

I don't know if it's legit, but it roughly translations to this:

Mystery man heal Sasuke (yes, it was kabuto), Taka arrived at Sasuke. Orochimaru and Kabuto have a one-on-one chat. Kakashi used Kamui extracts from obito black zetsu off Minato. Gaara, sakura and naruto came closer to Minato and Kakashi's destination. Then, Juubi Madara arrives. Minato decided to use seal to transfer kurama to naruto. Madara takes rinnegan eye from obito then, Minato teleports. Black zetsu leaves. Kakashi displayed minato's clone, back

What do you guys think? Legit or fake? Still, we can speculate on what this chapter will bring us.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#2 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

We will know in a few hours,

but seriously who else could it be but kabuto? Its a dead giveaway at this point.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

It's just a prediction, but if real spoilers show up we can just post them here.

ナルサク

#4 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

If it's Kabuto, I can't wait to hear how he got out of Izanami.  With any luck it collapsed in on itself when the universe realized that something that made so little sense (even for an Uchiha) could simply not exist.

#5 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

I really don't like the idea of it being kabuto. I don't see any reason to bring him back. I was perfectly content with him being trapped for ever in that cave. Served him right for being a crazy. On the other hand, I don't have any other ideas on who it could be. It's almost 9 am in japan right now. Anyone have a good idea on when we will get the chapter?

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

I really don't like the idea of it being kabuto. I don't see any reason to bring him back. I was perfectly content with him being trapped for ever in that cave. Served him right for being a crazy. On the other hand, I don't have any other ideas on who it could be. It's almost 9 am in japan right now. Anyone have a good idea on when we will get the chapter?

8-12 hours.

ナルサク

#7 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

It seems like there won't be any significant progress with Naruto and Sakura's situation. As long as there will be more panels of Sakura being awesome, then I don't mind.  

If it's Kabuto, I can't wait to hear how he got out of Izanami.  With any luck it collapsed in on itself when the universe realized that something that made so little sense (even for an Uchiha) could simply not exist.

Perhaps he took Itachi's lesson to heart, whatever it was that be was trying to teach him. As far as I recall, it was something about being true to yourself.

But yeah, that was definitely one of the strangest moments in Naruto history.  

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

My guess will be around 10 or 11. 

I've noticed how every new chapter has been coming out earlier then the last one. 

Example: 

660 came out at 2:38 

661 came out at 1:46 

662 came out at 12:49

663 came out at 11:49.

Those were the times when the past 4 chapters came out in my timezone, so it maybe different for the rest of you. However if I have to judge on the chapter's release based on timing then there's a chance it'll come out a hour earlier then 663. I wouldn't rely on it too much, but it's the best clue I can go with for now, atleast.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#9 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

I'm in Europe, and the chapters never come out at the same time. Sometimes I get them on Tuesday and sometimes I get them on Wednesday. Right now it's 0113. I'm expecting the chapter to be released anywhere from 0200 to 1100. The latter being the absolute latest I've seen a chapter released. I will post as soon as the chapter comes out , assuming I'm A) still at work or B) still awake.

Anyone have any other ideas besides kabuto? I can't really think of anyone else.

#10 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

but seriously who else could it be but kabuto?

I'm surprised there aren't fans out there saying it's totes Kizashi, wandering out in the middle of the battle to tell Sasuke how much he wants him  to be Hokage and his son-in-law, giving Sasuke the will to live before it's too late....   :twitch:

#11 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:18 AM

If it's Kabuto, I can't wait to hear how he got out of Izanami.

He learned his lesson and stopped trying to be Orochimaru and accepted himself. That's the only way to escape Izanami, to learn your lesson.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:05 AM

Isn't this the one Chatte posted in the 663 thread and Rikudo pointed out that it's fake?

I'm surprised there aren't fans out there saying it's totes Kizashi, wandering out in the middle of the battle to tell Sasuke how much he wants him  to be Hokage and his son-in-law, giving Sasuke the will to live before it's too late....   :twitch:

FFFFFFFFF
I wouldn't put it past them, lol.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#13 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:09 AM

Isn't this the one Chatte posted in the 663 thread and Rikudo pointed out that it's fake?

Was it actually fake? I wish I could find it again and look at it. Fake or not I actually liked it. Does anyone know where it's at?

#14 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:17 AM

Why though? It would be a total waste of panel time to find out how he got out, its obvious he finally realized who he was which is what Itachi said would counter the loop. Its Naruto of course something like that can exist. lol

Edited by Kster95, 12 February 2014 - 02:19 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#15 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

This Spoiler is old and have been denied by a member of this forum already. 

This member even said that the japanese written there is just horrid.

But yeah, let's speculate.

How Minato is going to transfer Dark Half to Naruto if he cannot do the seals without one arm?

I still think that this transfer will not happen.

Also, Madara's going to the same place Gaara and Sakura are going.

I speculate a great tragedy, Gaara, Naruto and Sakura will be scattered and we'll achieve an hopless feeling.

Edited by Ausakura, 12 February 2014 - 04:01 AM.

#16 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

Fan made or not I thought it was still cool and could kill sometime checking it out.

A friend and I were trying to figure it out. I really have no idea how it's gonna work out, but I really don't see it working out that well. But this is Naruto and crazier stuff has happened before. I don't see minato sticking around much longer though. Putting the other half of kurama'a chakra is probably going to "kill" minato. Which is a tragedy all in its own. Right when Naruto finally gets to see his father, he'll have to leave again or perhaps he won't. I don't know that much about the seals to make a good guess.

Every time I refresh mangapanda I see new manga added. I'm hoping the new chapter is added soon. -crosses fingers-

Edited by al0eaz, 12 February 2014 - 03:04 AM.

#17 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

Fan made or not I thought it was still cool and could kill sometime checking it out.

A friend and I were trying to figure it out. I really have no idea how it's gonna work out, but I really don't see it working out that well. But this is Naruto and crazier stuff has happened before. I don't see minato sticking around much longer though. Putting the other half of kurama'a chakra is probably going to "kill" minato. Which is a tragedy all in its own. Right when Naruto finally gets to see his father, he'll have to leave again or perhaps he won't. I don't know that much about the seals to make a good guess.

Every time I refresh mangapanda I see new manga added. I'm hoping the new chapter is added soon. -crosses fingers-

Lol find a way to entertain yourself for a few hours. Me personally, I'm going to update my fanfic and if it still isn't up after I'm done, then I'm just going to go to sleep and check again in the morning.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#18 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:28 AM

Lol find a way to entertain yourself for a few hours. Me personally, I'm going to update my fanfic and if it still isn't up after I'm done, then I'm just going to go to sleep and check again in the morning.

It's already morning for me. Almost 5am. Since I work nights, I probably won't go to sleep until it comes out. I'm just hoping it's not gonna be a 11am release.

#19 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

I'm already pretty sure Minato will be gone after he gives the Dark Kurama half to Naruto. It's a real shame. I really like his character and his relationship with Naruto but it just looks like it's heading that direction. I feel like the Dark Kurama solution will work, but it's not going to be too easy considering Madara's already converging there. I don't think he's the type of villain to be happy with just half of the Kyuubi's chakra. He's already going for Obito's eyes, he might as well take Kurama's other half while he's at it.

I'm really curious to see how Kishi will take care of Madara  at this point .... we know he will find a way, but it's seeming really impossible right now (it's supposed to feel like that, but you get my point)

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#20 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:07 AM

Someone posted an interesting theory in the discussion thread about the poison used to suppress Mokuton being used to weaken the abilities Madara stole from Hashirama. Aside from the physical battle, Kishi has already set it up where the final result will come from Sasuke's resemblance to Izuna acting as a reminiscence to Madara that would help to rekindle the decency that he once had when he was younger. Hashirama's jutsu is pivotal in achieving that goal.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto 664, spoilers, possible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users