124 replies to this topic

#61 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:33 AM

What I mean is everything after the last chapter of the manga. We all know that the manga is canon

Tbh good luck on your theory, I don't really believe it but your dedication to it is truly surprising

Honestly your ideas would probably be more accepted here at the time Chatte's theory thread was active... now that brings back some memories XD

Edited by Nar123, 17 November 2015 - 01:34 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#62 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:01 AM

Tbh good luck on your theory, I don't really believe it but your dedication to it is truly surprising

Honestly your ideas would probably be more accepted here at the time Chatte's theory thread was active... now that brings back some memories XD

I followed Chatte but then i felt she is too full of herself. And since she is making fun of us that still believe, I even hate her. Anyway, I'm 100% sure of my thoughts. Of course I can't force anyone to believe me ^^

#63 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:17 AM

Yep, everyone has their limits. For lady Chatte her limit is broke after The Last Naruto The Movie. Maybe i will break and go crazy and despair too if they release sasuke and sakura kissing.

Somehow its reminds of one filler about when itachi murder his clan, he said to danzo, 'If you hurt Sasuke i will reveal everything to other village, and war will break out'.

And i can't believe it myself imagine, Kishi said 'If you make Sakura and Sasuke kiss, or any other intimate moment for them, i will reveal every dirty secret your company has to the public' to SP xD.

He said in his recent interview he was told Naruto is popular overseas but he felt it was a lie after going to New York Comic Con, even saying this theres low chance he could get fired or at least get his salary cut or something. He technically said SP lied to him.

Because its just too damn weird for 12 years married couple never even kiss, not even holding hand or something like that normal couple will do.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#64 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:37 AM

Yep, everyone has their limits. For lady Chatte her limit is broke after The Last Naruto The Movie. Maybe i will break and go crazy and despair too if they release sasuke and sakura kissing.
Somehow its reminds of one filler about when itachi murder his clan, he said to danzo, 'If you hurt Sasuke i will reveal everything to other village, and war will break out'.
And i can't believe it myself imagine, Kishi said 'If you make Sakura and Sasuke kiss, or any other intimate moment for them, i will reveal every dirty secret your company has to the public' to SP xD.
He said in his recent interview he was told Naruto is popular overseas but he felt it was a lie after going to New York Comic Con, even saying this theres low chance he could get fired or at least get his salary cut or something. He technically said SP lied to him.
Because its just too damn weird for 12 years married couple never even kiss, not even holding hand or something like that normal couple will do.

That's what makes me believe this isnt real. Things just pop up with no explanation. Villains and issues are solved with no big effort...

#65 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:19 AM

I followed Chatte but then i felt she is too full of herself. And since she is making fun of us that still believe, I even hate her. Anyway, I'm 100% sure of my thoughts. Of course I can't force anyone to believe me ^^

She's not full of herself. She just got tired of people calling her an idiot, and eventually said screw it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#66 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:46 AM

chatte's nice...but i think she got tired of being nice to people who were not being nice to her back.

#67 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 07:26 AM

She quit with The Last

#68 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:08 AM

Chatte's theory.... I didn't agree with it but enjoyed the energy put into it... and honestly it feels like that was last week. How fast time has gone by.

#69 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:09 AM

who's chatte?

#70 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:20 AM

Nope don't beleive it's Genjutsu, the backlash from the entire fanbase would be astronomical, I would go as far as to say certain people would go out to physically attack Kishi/SP/SWJ if it would turn out to be Genjutsu.

Too much content has been released since the end, there have been two movies, multiple books, and a mini manga series as well as multiple interviews that have litereally insulted the fanbase that finds the ending questionable.

What they might think is a elaborate twist in the story, would be considered the greatest troll of all time and no one would be happy about it....not even the majority of the NS and SK fans...a revelation of the end being fake would fall flat on the creaters face.

If the plan was to make it all fake, they will likely have changed their mind after seeing the after effects of the ending itself. It divided the fanbase, an left a bitter taste in all true fans who cared for the actual story...the damage is done, going back on it now could have a damaging effect on SWJ's entire line-up as fans would lose complete faith in them.

That's why they should not go with the IT at all. Just an alternate ending that does not destroy or replace the retcon BS canon materials.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#71 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:03 AM

Nope chatte is not "full of herself" she was just tired of keeping the faith in the series and always getting decepcioned at end (just like 90% of people from fandom)

Plus I never saw chatte "making fun" of nobody, she just said for some people who asked things for her "Nope it's over, nothing is going to change, move on"

#72 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:29 AM

Nope chatte is not "full of herself" she was just tired of keeping the faith in the series and always getting decepcioned at end (just like 90% of people from fandom)
Plus I never saw chatte "making fun" of nobody, she just said for some people who asked things for her "Nope it's over, nothing is going to change, move on"

You might not noticed but in some of her theories/posts she commented she was a regular csi etc follower and that she enjoyed to do research field and that she was good at it. Like.. i felt like was a little lack of humility there... but who am i to judge anyway? I just stopped following her. And yes she did on one post of tumblr along with LadyGT. Too bad i didnt save it

#73 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:21 PM

Man what an epic thread.

#74 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:49 PM

this brings back memories, reading replies here at 3 am in the morning, with tragic osts in the background.

i salute you kate! for believing til the very end and not giving up.. even naruto couldnt do that.

unfortunately we all know kishi chose the NH ending for popularity and money.

i dont believe kishi will do a genjutsu twist, but ill believe in you who believes in him!

because in the end, that is all we can do. Believe and cling to our precious ship!

Edited by nikki1314, 17 November 2015 - 04:51 PM.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#75 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:29 PM

You might not noticed but in some of her theories/posts she commented she was a regular csi etc follower and that she enjoyed to do research field and that she was good at it. Like.. i felt like was a little lack of humility there... but who am i to judge anyway? I just stopped following her. And yes she did on one post of tumblr along with LadyGT. Too bad i didnt save it

I just wish I hate the faith you do Kate I really do but with Kishi and how he cares for just money now, well just not sure how NS can become with all the kitten that has gone on.

I mean some of us think that there is no way to fix it that its too late for this to happen, I mean I still think there is away to fix it but it would be very hard and as I said in an old post the Last versions of Naruto all need to die, and I do mean all of them. Not just Konoha which needs to burn to the ground but all five nations as well by a real bad guy as well.

Kill list would go like this and in order as well

Kiba and Akamaru (Cut in half) along with 50 Ninja.

Orochimaru and everyone at his base

Ino (Mind crushed and over used)

Choji

Hinata (in the most painful way I could and has her face and left eye scratched out before lat battle)

Sasuke (Head cut off)

Sakura (impaled through the stomach)

Naruto (Stabbed in the stomach and left to bleed to death)

Himawari (Stabbed and tossed out of Naruto's dumbass blimp and into the burning Konoha)

Bolt (Body is blown up)

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 17 November 2015 - 05:30 PM.

#76 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:01 PM

This is still a thing? really? 

Not a chance guys. its already over and we've all been monumentally screwed.

Kishi is too dumb to go with Genjutsu and do a reboot, and even if he wasn't you can't trust him to do any better the 2nd time around. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#77 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:03 PM

That's what makes me believe this isnt real. Things just pop up with no explanation. Villains and issues are solved with no big effort...

IMO, that's just because Kishimoto is a lazy writer who stopped caring about putting any effort into his work. Besides, it's not like the quality of the manga dropped suddenly. It had been going progressively downhill since the end of the Pein arc.

There's nothing wrong with having theories and wanting to hope for something different than what we got. It's understandable that some people still want that. But I just don't understand where the confidence in Kishimoto's writing ability comes from after he's shown himself many times over to be someone who pieces his plot together out of thin air and changes pre-established plot points completely on a whim.

#78 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:12 PM

Loooooool im almost giving up on this forum really!!! I thought i would find lots of happy NS. I cant believe you can't see things through...

#79 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:22 PM

Fine, I'll just have to be blunt then.

This theory of yours isn't going to happen. You may not believe that now, but you will have to sooner or later.

The fact is nothing will change, and I see no reason to explain myself any further.

#80 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

Loooooool im almost giving up on this forum really!!! I thought i would find lots of happy NS. I cant believe you can't see things through...

We are happ,y we have our own fanon whihci is better than the canon.

we just don't want to keep our hopes in this series and getting decepcioned in the end

People here likes to think in a logical way don't believing in secret hints or anything like this

After reading all what you told me on FB I'm 50% confident but still dont getting my hopes up

I gonna love if you're right and the whole kitten new generation kids are "products" from a big genjutsu but I don't want to get decepcioned again so I'm just if this happens "good kishi you finally made the right thing thank u and sorry for all bad things i said about u" if don't happens "well who cares ? we have the best fanon which is 100% better than the canon anyway"

Fine, I'll just have to be blunt then.

This theory of yours isn't going to happen. You may not believe that now, but you will have to sooner or later.

The fact is nothing will change, and I see no reason to explain myself any further.

I remember saying something like this some weeks ago to some "friends" (IDK if I can even call them like this) and they started to say I was a troll

Edited by yimiiyumi, 17 November 2015 - 06:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users