581 replies to this topic

#21 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

Kishi needs someone on staff to maintain continuity.

What they need is someone to tell them to stop this.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:49 PM

What they need is someone to tell them to stop this.

4i5EK.gif

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#23 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:59 PM

I can't see kitten in that pic. And why a one-shot? You see, Naruto going to be Hokage was SUPPOSED to be the last chapter of the series (like as an accomplishment, plus it brings satisfactory for the actual fans to enjoy that the titular character made his dream come true) but no, we had NH/SS screw everything up with their precious kittens going all over the place and it landed right on SP and Masashi's desks,

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#24 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:24 PM

He's trying to bring the fans back.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#25 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

He's trying to bring the fans back.

There's only one way to do that. And this isn't it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:30 PM

Everybody needs a second chance. Sarcasm.

I believe that a good ending is when you only need to do it once.

#27 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:51 PM

I see Hinata with a Sakura-style haircut and outfit. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#28 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:06 PM

There's no way to do that now .

Fixed   :thumb:

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#29 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:18 PM

https://40.media.tum...f3iyo1_1280.png

Its going to be around 17 pages

#30 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:24 PM

I can't see kitten in that pic. And why a one-shot? You see, Naruto going to be Hokage was SUPPOSED to be the last chapter of the series (like as an accomplishment, plus it brings satisfactory for the actual fans to enjoy that the titular character made his dream come true) but no, we had NH/SS screw everything up with their precious kittens going all over the place and it landed right on SP and Masashi's desks,

I have always imagined Naruto ending in that kind of fashion.

-Naruto wins a friendly match with his rival and finally surpasses him.

- Sakura treats them and scolds them for fighting on such an important day. Karin comes to treat Sasuke and scold him. They are implied to be together.

- Naruto finally confesses to Sakura FMA style or Lady gt style. She accepts.

- The trio walk through the village and we see that Naruto is very popular.

- They meet Rock Lee having tons of fans and even a dojo or special training for non ninjutsu users. He is still Lee (Gai is dead in my version). Tenten is with him and is being the president of punchline for him and is a join kunoichi admired by lot of young girls. They are implied to be together and exchange some funny lines with naruto who tells him that they are gonna need him more than ever with a thumbs up. The fans are in awe that he is respected by Naruto so much.

- Neji and Hinata are officially the leaders of the hyuugas. They are together and the curse tradition was forsaken. They both thank Naruto for what he did for them and changing their fates. Now, the clan is harmony and is getting prepared for an event. Hinata helps Neji to dress up and we see that the seal is not here anymore.

- They meet Shino and Kiba and kind of  joke around.

- They meet Ino and Shoji (who is not fat anymore) who are with Kurenai's kid. Sakura and Ino have some heartwarming words and Shoji is shown to be reliable and admired as well. Kurenai might make some funny remarks about Narusaku and talk about Asuma

- They meet Gaar and co. Naruto and Gaara have some heartwarming words and can't believe that they came from so far for him for that event. Gaara says that being here for that day is more important than his own ambitions. Shikamaru shows up

- Shikamaru shows up and is challenged by Temari at chess. They play and shikamaru promises her something if she wins and we see a ring hidden near shikamaru.

- Sai is Sai and wants to paint the event.

- Naruto eats with Iruka like old times and chats happily about time flying him and being proud of him and we see an older Konohamaru being very naruto with his friends and goofing off with sexy no jutsu teased at the start of part 2. Sakura senses that and punches him harder.

- We meet Tsunade and Shine getting things prepped up. The 5th tells sakura how she is proud of her for succeeding where she fail and Naruto being with her and she has a flashback of her moments with Jiraya . She is a bit sad but yet happy.

- Team 7 is reunited and are expecting kakashi to be late and is actually on time without his mask (comical scene and they did not recognize him immediately). He states that this team is the greatest thing that happened and Obito would be proud and he doesn't need to mourn anymore.

- The ceremony starts and it is official Naruto is Hokage and can't help being happy and Sakura and sasuk scold him for being too laid-back and try not goof too much in public. His friends are happy and are his closest advisors like the 3rd. Karachi is an advisor along with Tsunade and Iraku.

- Naruto faces the village so that we can see all these characters one last time being acknowledged. Sakura crying and being happy. We have a shot of mount  Hokage with Naruto's face.

- Team 7 takes a photo similar to when they were young and this is the last image.

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:28 PM

https://40.media.tum...f3iyo1_1280.png

Its going to be around 17 pages

That's given.

#32 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:37 PM

Does Hinata have short hair by any chance? Sigh

#33 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:40 PM

Does Hinata have short hair by any chance? Sigh

Yeah. It was cut short in Gaiden and the upcoming fiom

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

Hinata sure likes to change hair style, especially that Naruto becomes Hokage before her hair grows long again.

#35 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

I am not going to say that Hinata is trying to fit in Sakura's place, nah. /s

#36 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:47 PM

Fixed   :thumb:

:lol:

There is way to fix this. Thing is they are way too deep into kitten for them to realize how to fix it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#37 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:48 AM

Just another cash grab, they are trying to show something that should be showed in the main story in the first place  :facepalm: 

- They meet Ino and Shoji (who is not fat anymore) who are with Kurenai's kid. Sakura and Ino have some heartwarming words and Shoji is shown to be reliable and admired as well. Kurenai might make some funny remarks about Narusaku and talk about Asuma

Just a question... why Choji isn't fat here ? I mean he kind of needs to be for his clan techs

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#38 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:51 AM

Nope. The last pages need to be devoted to Sasuke-sama.

#39 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:08 AM

This seems like such an afterthought on Kishimoto's part. The fans are expecting a chapter (or chapters) on Naruto becoming Hokage and his first experience. And Kishimoto doesn't deliver. In 700+ chapters he fails to do it. Now, before the second movie after the ending (a movie that isn't even about Naruto btw), he gives the few fans that are left a one-shot. 

Hinata gets a movie? Sasuke and Sarada get a mini-series? But Naruto...nope. Only a one-shot. Riiigggghhht. Why should I expect anything less from Kishimoto.

#40 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:12 AM

This seems like such an afterthought on Kishimoto's part. The fans are expecting a chapter (or chapters) on Naruto becoming Hokage and his first experience. And Kishimoto doesn't deliver. In 700+ chapters he fails to do it. Now, before the second movie after the ending (a movie that isn't even about Naruto btw), he gives the few fans that are left a one-shot. 

Hinata gets a movie? Sasuke and Sarada get a mini-series? But Naruto...nope. Only a one-shot. Riiigggghhht. Why should I expect anything less from Kishimoto.

I guess you could say this confirms that Naruto was never the main character and the story was really never about him.

Never in my life have I seen a story that screws its "main" character in such a way.

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users