#21 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:many things....

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:08 AM

It's really annoying how Kishi won't let this go.... All he's doing is giving us a constant reminder that all the themes (old generation surpassing the new generation.......etc) Naruto was built on was a lie.

Also, is  chouchou just there for comedy ???? because it's not working. 

#22 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

Sakura did say that sarada is her daughter so do you think this is 100% confirmation that sarada is realy sakura daughter?

But when sarada ask sasuke is "is she realy my mother?" sasuke looks kinda sad...

WTF happen here -_-

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:19 AM

Sakura did say that sarada is her daughter so do you think this is 100% confirmation that sarada is realy sakura daughter?
But when sarada ask sasuke is "is she realy my mother?" sasuke looks kinda sad...
WTF happen here -_-

Drama.

And chouchou exist just for fat joke.

#24 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:19 AM

Obviously Sakura is the mother she was shown pregnant in the flashback, but what I don't understand is what happened to Karen. I think she is dead though, and ooooh resurrection of Akatsuki that can potentially be stronger than Kaguya. Well there you go Boruto, time to become even stronger than your father.

Also, please Kishi go to the time skip already so you can get rid of Boruto's stupid haircut...

#25 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

Remember when team 7 fight kaguya there is is dark black sinister thing hidden under kaguya clothes that keep calling her "Mother"?

Maybe this akatsuki guy with alot sharingan in his body is him

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:34 AM

Remember when team 7 fight kaguya there is is dark black sinister thing hidden under kaguya clothes that keep calling her "Mother"?
Maybe this akatsuki guy with alot sharingan in his body is him

He is getting seal alongside his mother.

#27 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:02 AM

Obviously Sakura is the mother she was shown pregnant in the flashback, but what I don't understand is what happened to Karen. I think she is dead though, and ooooh resurrection of Akatsuki that can potentially be stronger than Kaguya. Well there you go Boruto, time to become even stronger than your father.

Also, please Kishi go to the time skip already so you can get rid of Boruto's stupid haircut...

Wait What !? Really !?  :wot:.  Then the useless drama is over and contributed to nothing but destroy this kitten story even more so stupid LOL  :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#28 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:07 AM

So, from those five chapters if you only read it for the story, and the story alone (exclude everything that concerns pairings & the ending together) you might like it. I kind of enjoy it, sort of refreshing.

#29 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:11 AM

Gee, maybe your daughter wouldn't be so confused if you could straight up answer simple questions like, I don't know, "your father never wore glasses?" 

Also, even if we accept that Sasuke and Sakura have a legitimate marriage, and that Sakura is the biological mother--it's still a horrible arrangement. The father is literally never around; they have no pictures together so Sakura had to crop one together, and her own daughter is questioning whether or not the woman that gave birth to her (???) is her real mom. What, no baby pictures? What is all this hiding and shifty behaviour when Sarada asked about the circumstances of her birth? It's not okay.

On a side note, Naruto's face really annoyed me when Sarada was questioning her father. What the heck? This is the guy that punched his dead-spirit father when he met him and yet has a weird eyebrow raised when a girl calls her father out on not being around--the same father that just nearly stabbed her?? Oh, and once again Naruto zeroes in on 'Sasuke' being an exceptional ninja, but no care given that the woman raising this little Uchiha mystery was called into question. She knows that's her dad you dummy, how about we assure her about her mom, hmm? That would require not thinking about Sasuke for a second--a difficulty I know, but come on.

#30 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

3 things I have to say:
1. There you have it: Sasuke is now being "redeemed" by Kishimoto, Sakura is proven to be Sarada's mom. Never doubted for a second any of this would happen.

2. Naruto's kittening ugly.

3. ChouChou is kittening annoying.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#31 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:46 AM

What a dumb chapter. The ChooChoo joke is way old now. And Naruto caping up for Sasuke was weak. So bland and uninteresting.

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:49 AM

What do you mean about redeemed? Problem already solved?

#33 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:51 AM

What do you mean about redeemed? Problem already solved?

Oh, he isn't redeemed at all in my eyes, but that is already enough for the Sasuke and SasuSaku fans to prove that he's "the best father EVER" :facepalm:

B/c he's going on the super secretundercover mission to protect his village, it was totally acceptable to never once go back and check on his daughter (12 kittening years).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:57 AM

Oh, he isn't redeemed at all in my eyes, but that is already enough for the Sasuke and SasuSaku fans to prove that he's "the best father EVER" :facepalm:
B/c he's going on the super secretundercover mission to protect his village, it was totally acceptable to never once go back and check on his daughter (12 kittening years).

So wait. We are done with Sasuke forgiving or explaining?

#35 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:25 AM

Worse thing about it is that the recent flashback, Sasuke was back in the village in the Hokage's office with his so called wife. And he never once say a visit to his daughter before departing. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#36 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:29 AM

So wait. We are done with Sasuke forgiving or explaining?

Well, Sasuke still needs to stop pretending to be so coldhearted towards his daughter (b/c deep deep DEEP down he cares for her or course :P )

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#37 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:37 AM

Tsundere sasuke is so kawai desu desu.

#38 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:37 AM

So in this flashback, I am confused was it supposed to show her pregnant in it? Because she really didn't show in the flashback, how early was she in the pregency? I guess Sasuke being the brother he was just married her even though he was supposed to understand Naruto's pain. That will show him that Sasuke understands his pain by knocking up the woman he was in love with like since they were kids and treating them like trash.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

Worse thing about it is that the recent flashback, Sasuke was back in the village in the Hokage's office with his so called wife. And he never once say a visit to his daughter before departing. 

Was Naruto Hokage at the time? That would be a plot hole.

#40 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:35 PM

So Sakura was indeed Sarada's mother all along...wow that is so surprising, everyone was so fooled by Kishi, haha...*note sarcasm*

http://www.mangapand...nth-hokage/5/10

Also what's with the overused pregnant suit?

This is a extrememly piss poor excuse of not being there even once for  your daughter. A hunch, nothing more than that, and what did I say, Kishi will make it look like Sarada was in the wrong for doubting his father. And what has he discovered in the 12+ years? Nothing!!! because the bad guys approached him and attacked, not the other way around. He's been walking around on this mission and found nothing. AND still didn't decide to take a break to spend time with his family. Scumbag Grade A+++.

Honestly the level of lame is not even amusing anymore. it was obvious that the Shin was a clone similar to Zetsu. The new villain just looks disgusting but otherwise not really note worthy, he's like a generic looking sub-boss, not even the main villain.

Also what's with the adult look of everyone, apparently even 12 years ago Team 7 look like they were in their forties. Also another strange point is 12 years ago Kakashi was the Hokage so why is Naruto leading the hokage meeting?

Next week we see Sakura and Sasuke united and Sarada see's how much her parent love her and will feel guilty for doubting them. Because Kishi makes the victim the bad guys always.

Edited by harry4e, 28 May 2015 - 12:37 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users