• Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:26 AM

http://www.mangapand...eventh-hokage/2

First chapter thread I've started.  :hehehe:

Will Sarada meet up with her father?

Will Bolt ever physically meet his?? 

Will Sakura ever get out of bed???

Find out on this week's episode of As the Shoujo Turns

Edited by Shadow1275, 07 May 2015 - 07:27 AM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:52 AM

What I really found cool in Naruto back then was how everything resembled the edo period with a little tiny bit of technology, that atmosphere was really cool... now evertyhing is just random modern kitten, families eating on mcdonalds, laptops, phones, smh Kishi, I wonder if they have cars already

Well this chapter confirmed a few things:

spoilers

Edited by tricksie, 07 May 2015 - 12:40 PM.
added spoiler tag

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:52 AM

Remember the rules people, first page spoilers go under the spoiler tag.

Sigh

iAnby7W.gif

#4 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

Remember the rules people, first page spoilers go under the spoiler tag.

Sigh

Sorry >.<

#5 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:35 PM

Is it wrong that I'm sort of happy the spin off is focused on the Uchihas...and not on Naruto's domestic felicity?

I really expected that everyone else would be dropped from the story except Sasuke as the Jiraiya type (only coming back to the village when a plot twist was needed) and Salada as Bolt's love interest type.

I'm actually sort of glad I'm not having more of Naruto's story shoved in my face. I can tolerate Sasuke, but only for Sakura's sake. But more Hinata-worship? Nu-uh. Don't want none of that.

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:41 PM

It's double edge sword that both sides are very sharp and dangerous. The route we have is more Uchiha being dominant, more showcasing the protagonist don't mean anything, other main character takes more priority, rehash storyline, revenge is the key, and downright boring.

So I don't even know if I'm happy.

#7 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:06 PM

Is it wrong that I'm sort of happy the spin off is focused on the Uchihas...and not on Naruto's domestic felicity?

I really expected that everyone else would be dropped from the story except Sasuke as the Jiraiya type (only coming back to the village when a plot twist was needed) and Salada as Bolt's love interest type.

I'm actually sort of glad I'm not having more of Naruto's story shoved in my face. I can tolerate Sasuke, but only for Sakura's sake. But more Hinata-worship? Nu-uh. Don't want none of that.

Absolutely agree. I've become such a scumbag that I only want to see SasuSaku and NaruHina if they're dysfunctional. That's why I was glad from the start that we were being shown SasuSaku, because it was so obvious that any form of happily ever after for them was very improbable. That being said, realistically NaruHina wouldn't be any better off, but Kishi already proved with his movie that he considered this pairing to be nothing short of perfect, so  doubt we'll see anything bad.

As for the chapter itself

Edited by Nami, 07 May 2015 - 07:14 PM.

#8 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

You know? what males this truly ridiculous is the plot theyre evolving would be actually pretty suspenseful if Sasuke and Karin had been the end couple and Naruto and Sakura as well.

It would make us all wonder what happened to Karin, wed be more invested in the outcome. Wed know her parentage and then suddenly itd be thrown into question.

This farce though takes a blatantly obvious path and tries to say Look! What a tweest!!

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#9 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:26 PM

It's double edge sword that both sides are very sharp and dangerous. The route we have is more Uchiha being dominant, more showcasing the protagonist don't mean anything, other main character takes more priority, rehash storyline, revenge is the key, and downright boring.

So I don't even know if I'm happy.

who cares at this point. the series was ruined a long time ago. kishi is just attempting to ride fan service

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:31 PM

I didn't know they implanted the sharingan into onions.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:50 PM

I didn't know they implanted the sharingan into onions.

:lmao: :lmao:

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:58 PM

who cares at this point. the series was ruined a long time ago. kishi is just attempting to ride fan service

There is no real point to this story, other than creating new fans, and bring in MERCHANDISING!!!

Because at the end that is all that matters...merchandising. Character development? pffft, Smart writing? to hell with that... Deep and emotional characters that you can grow fond of? How about we instead give you Hinata a bland character that has no purpose to the story whatsoever, other than being the meat that attracts the young boys, as she reinforces every racial stereotypes an adult in puberty may have about Asian women.

Edited by Strangelove, 07 May 2015 - 11:58 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:28 AM

What kind of kids doubt their own parents? To live with your mom for 12 years and not believe she's your real mother not to mention you've never once seen your father's face even though he has a cellphone and talks to your best friend's father. God this story is so disgusting... Naruto really has gone to the dumps and Kishi just likes torturing his characters & creating trashy plotlines.

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:31 PM

Well lets be honest here, the relevence of the Uzumaki be irrelevant after Kishi shot himself in the foot by making this whole conflict between Uchiha and Senju, and made it look like the only reason Naruto was relevant was because he was the Jinchuriki of the nine tails and was the substitute Senju because Tsunade didn't have any kids.

The manga has been about the Uchiha for years now, Naruto just got stuck in the middle.

Besides I think even the Hinata fanboys at SP and SJ realised that no one would care for the superficial drama of Bolt with his family, if he had both his parents and the only thing that he had to moan about was his old man not spending time with him. Focusing on Sarada was the smart choice, the manga is likely not going to be very long, (10 chapters if i'm not mistaken) and then a movie I will just rea spoilers for because I have no interest is watching SP butcher the manga further.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:33 PM

It really should have been called Uchiha.

#16 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:55 PM

What I really found cool in Naruto back then was how everything resembled the edo period with a little tiny bit of technology, that atmosphere was really cool... now evertyhing is just random modern kitten, families eating on mcdonalds, laptops, phones, smh Kishi, I wonder if they have cars already

Well this chapter confirmed a few things:

spoilers

"Salad setting herself up tobe revealed as an Orochimaru's experiment" => When ? They only talked about the guy with the sharingan possibly being Orochimaru's experiment , but not Sarada right ? 

Do you think the unoriginal guy with the Akatsuki Cloak is Orochimaru ?

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

Why would Orochimaru wear a cloak, let alone Akatsuki.

#18 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

This chapter was kitten. Bye.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#19 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

"Salad setting herself up tobe revealed as an Orochimaru's experiment" => When ? They only talked about the guy with the sharingan possibly being Orochimaru's experiment , but not Sarada right ? 

The panel placement, as well as there are hints kind of leading to that, but meh I wouldn't be surprised if in the end that amounted to nothing and Salad is indeed some kind of SS daughter

Edited by Nar123, 08 May 2015 - 04:09 PM.

#20 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

It's how the panels were set out. Kakashi mentioned the experiments of Orichimaru, mentioning Yamato and then very next panel shows Sarada. This is an old trick often used to give the reader a clue or to mislead them into thinking that the discussion from the previous panel could be referring to them.

As I said in my post, Kishi's using the same old tricks, he's trying to divide the fanbase to get them arguing with each other so they'd still continue to discuss the manga. He did it with the Obito reveal, and has been doing it with the pairing war, specially since the Pain arc, he could no longer sell the story, so he sold certain aspects of the manga by using conflict within the fanbase to keep the userbase talking.

That guy in the cloak is unlikely to be Orichimaru, the high regard of Itachi and hatred towards Sasuke doesn't sound like it's him....The fact they were talking about Itachi in such a high regard is confusing considering he destroyed said clan. I would not even be surprised if it turns out to be Shisui dispite his death being confirmed in part one. Heck it could be that white Zetsu that was attached to Obito for all I know or care.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users