• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:30 AM

NH/SS can't be shown interacting with each other, because they were never meant to be together. So to compensate, Kishi draws non-canon family photos and have other people comment on them, instead of proving the relationships are good.

smh, this man really needs to stop drawing manga.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#62 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:48 AM

NH/SS can't be shown interacting with each other, because they were never meant to be together. So to compensate, Kishi draws non-canon family photos and have other people comment on them, instead of proving the relationships are good.

smh, this man really needs to stop drawing manga.

Yep, that's exactly it.

There is literally nothing worth showing between NH/SS interactions. In NH's case it'd be really boring and awkward, just like the movie that shall not be named. It also doesn't help that after Naruto started developing "feelings" for Hinata, he changed into something that he wasn't. I mean he's almost completely unrecogniziable now.

For SS it is just as bad, all it has ever been is negative interactions and just make Sasuke and Sakura look even worse. If they were to have any romantic interactions it'd be really OOC on Sasuke's part and once again Sakura would be a shallow fangirl. There's just no way to make it work.

Naruto has become so illogical and retconed to such a degree that it needs to end before it gets any worse, but I know it won't. Kishimoto is just so weak willed and an incoherent storyteller that it was impossible for this story to end well without the proper editors and once Yahagi was gone the series was doomed.

Edited by RedFaction, 11 May 2015 - 05:49 AM.

#63 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:05 AM

Hmmm....
History of Naruto

Naruto part 1: My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I want to be Hokage cause I want people to like me, but soon I learn that people can like for who I am and not what I am.

Naruto Shippuden:
Pre-Pein Arc:
"I have to end the circle of hatred and change the ninja system from the corrupted people. The damage is too great.

Post-Pein Arc:
SASUKEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto manga post end:
Couples couples couples....kids kids kids kids....couples couple couple couples.....kids kids kids kids.....parents parents parents parents.

And some people still think this is an amazing manga? I wonder what do those people eat? What are they made of?

and yea..lookie here... Hinata-hime-sama is Hyuuga heiress.. they'll probably shove that title into our throats to justify NH's superiority..i wont even be surprise if she'll be portrayed to be the strongest female of their generation just because they need to equip her well to live up to the real queen. Ya know that side character named Sakura who came from a normal family but was able to rise above others..

She and Rock Lee are both wasted potential. They actually live out the true theme of this pathetic excuse of a ninja manga.. now they are into Hinata's shoujo way of living.

#64 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:14 PM

And some people still think this is an amazing manga? I wonder what do those people eat? What are they made of?

and yea..lookie here... Hinata-hime-sama is Hyuuga heiress.. they'll probably shove that title into our throats to justify NH's superiority..i wont even be surprise if she'll be portrayed to be the strongest female of their generation just because they need to equip her well to live up to the real queen. Ya know that side character named Sakura who came from a normal family but was able to rise above others..

She and Rock Lee are both wasted potential. They actually live out the true theme of this pathetic excuse of a ninja manga.. now they are into Hinata's shoujo way of living.

I've said that too! Rock Lee is very wasted potential. He showcases the theme of hard work surpassing natural talent, but he faded into the background after the Sasuke Retrieval Mission and his fight with Kimimaro. Now with this bastardized ending, he's one of the only two characters I even care about that didn't die before the retcons became too much; the other being Gaara.

#65 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:32 AM

Temari must have went to the same plastic surgeon and hair stylist as Hinata, because the girl looks totally different....she looks so different it's crazy. Oh well, just another perk of Konoha York I guess. 

Speaking of Rock Lee, where is he? We have no idea what he's up to of if that clone kid is his or just another look-alike. I guess him not being associated with romance means that he can't appear anymore. :/

I don't think lee has even been shown since the ending, and the last.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users