#42 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (Konan-sama @ Nov 13 2012, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And as for this filler, I'm looking forward to it. I just wish they had used these animators for the NARUTO VS PAIN BATTLE! argh1.png

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SK-303_image007.jpg

#43 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Oct 29 2012, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There must be something special about this filler arc though . . . I don't recall any other filler arcs being advertised like this. headscratch.gif

If it is just another normal filler arc, then it is indeed quite disappointing that they are utilizing the top animators at their studio for this - I mean really Pierrot?

Actually the Three Tails and Six Tails got advertised. Not as much as this though.

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 13 November 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#44 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (Konan-sama @ Nov 13 2012, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No? sad.gif How come? That was an important battle right?

An important battle that was very, VERY poorly animated.

just look at this abomination:

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#45 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 13 2012, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But if you think about it that episode had AWSOMe action, and the emotions were awsome.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#46 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 13 2012, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is what happens when you spend all of your money on a side character. wink.gif

Edited by Nostradamus, 13 November 2012 - 05:48 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Nov 13 2012, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But if you think about it that episode had AWSOMe action, and the emotions were awsome.

"awesome" naruto looked more ike a demon than a fox,pain was fat and skinny, nope.

i had to skip the episode could not stand the horrible animation.

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 November 2012 - 06:20 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#48 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Nov 13 2012, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it was well animated I would agree but unfortunately the animation made it so bad that the action wasn't tolarable to watch which is sad because this was the perfect opportunity to make a really good fighting episode with alot of actions for Naruto/Kyuubi.

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 13 November 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#49 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 13 2012, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it wasnt poorly animated.....it was OVER-animated!!! XD ....which caused it to look.....horribly weird

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#50 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (Konan-sama @ Nov 18 2012, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you mean by over-animated? If it was over-animated, wouldn't it get to the point where they are real? laugh.gif

no seriously!! im not talking crazy! biggrin.gif

it was animated like crazy! and some animators do that distortion thing on purpose to give it the feel of fast movement!

its just too much though! and it made it look weird! laugh.gif

for example: http://www.youtube.c...8A590A8908F781F

that also used distortion

Edited by merryGOflava, 18 November 2012 - 03:30 AM.

#51 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Konan-sama @ Nov 18 2012, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I've seen distortion like that in other anime. But it in that video you posted, it suited it. I don't think that would fit the Naruto vs Pain battle at all. Honestly. hm.png That battle was one where this should not have been used. dry.gif

totally agree :3 i wished that didnt do that...it was a pretty important battle....

but im sure they had good intentions! biggrin.gif

#52 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

oh interesting thing going on here. and really was the 3 tail and 6 tail advertized. i missed that. naruto vs pein hun. yeha it was an important battle for the mistry of minto and naruto. and we got a ns moment there too. if that battel wouldnt happen then i dont think that we could get that. also i agree with alexzander. about important battle. but in my opinion that was an important topic

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#53 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

"My pain is far greater than yours!"

yeah I'm sure it is considering your face is disfigured beyond imagination

#54 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Nov 19 2012, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"My pain is far greater than yours!"

yeah I'm sure it is considering your face is disfigured beyond imagination

and whys that?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#55 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

Tomorrow its out, who wants to bet tomorrow theres gonna be a narusaku moment? well consider myself betting perhaps more than a moment, the more the merrier!!! :-D

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#56 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Nov 21 2012, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tomorrow its out, who wants to bet tomorrow theres gonna be a narusaku moment? well consider myself betting perhaps more than a moment, the more the merrier!!! :-D

Not sure about the next episode, but I could see it happening in this arc. The studio must be on a roll with NaruSaku. I think it could happen if Naruto, judging by the poster, transforms to Kyuubi. Time will tell, but I will watch it. It looks promising. I don't expect high class story and what not, but it could be pretty entertaining.

#57 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

sorry but i do think they will not meddle with love on this arc.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#58 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 13 2012, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for the photographic evidence. biggrin.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

Well if you expect romance part of NS, then doubt it. But I never really thought of that. It will be a shocking surprise, but again, don't count on it. I expect some nice interaction among them. They always have good chemistry and not just fighting either.

#60 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

^ Well, to be completely honest, given how many of the filler arcs so far have had NaruSaku fan service, I really can't say I would be surprised if this had some as well. But then, its a much shorter filler arc, so it could really go either way.

Regardless, we'll have nice animation, and hopefully some good action as well happy.gif

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users