• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:54 PM

=^__^= Mew all. I'm looking for any artists who might be interested in a little inspiation, or just looking to draw something.

My In your Arms, and In your Eyes stories have proven pretty popular, and I'd love to see anyones drawings of any of the scenes from them. I put a similar call out on DA and a lovely young lady is already working on something there. I'd also love toos ee some of the talented artists here take a swing at them.

If you have any questions regarding a scene or appearances of a character let me know.

thanks and have fun. a_dance.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:45 PM

Oh dude, i can make a beauty and a beast cover! Narusaku style yo!

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:56 PM

=O__O= really?

=^__^= Sweet!!

Thatd be awesome

Edited by catsi563, 23 July 2008 - 10:56 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:28 AM

Ya, umm i can do it.. but would you like a sample before intrusting me with a picture from me?

Tell me if you think i can do it...

Edited by Anewhope2, 24 July 2008 - 04:30 AM.

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:20 AM

=^__^= I've seen that one on DA its good. Sure I think you can do it no sweat.

Throw me a preview when you get one done, and I'll make any suggestions if needed but otherwise I cant wait to see what you've got.

Edited by catsi563, 24 July 2008 - 06:21 AM.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 24 2008, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
=^__^= I've seen that one on DA its good. Sure I think you can do it no sweat.

Throw me a preview when you get one done, and I'll make any suggestions if needed but otherwise I cant wait to see what you've got.

Can ya throw me a little cheat sheet of what each character looks like, like descriptions? I'll show you the lineart first before i start coloring!

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:04 AM

Sure I jsut sent you a PM with the B&B descrptions. If youd liek the In your Eyes, and In your arms descriptions let me know ok.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 24 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure I jsut sent you a PM with the B&B descrptions. If youd liek the In your Eyes, and In your arms descriptions let me know ok.

Let me get unrusty first, i'll try something easier first.

#9 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

Coo =^__^=

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users