Close
Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Poll: NaruSaku, SasuSaku and NaruHina (207 member(s) have cast votes)

WHich is more possible?

1. NaruSaku (200 votes [96.62%])

Percentage of vote: 96.62%

2. SasuSaku (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. NaruHina (3 votes [1.45%])

Percentage of vote: 1.45%

4. SasuSaku AND NaruHina (4 votes [1.93%])

Percentage of vote: 1.93%

Vote

#41 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:04 AM

1) NaruSaku (duh!)

Reason:

Sums up everything in 10 minutes

Plus, Shonen law tongue.gif

2) NaruHina - Will not happen. NejiHina is canon

Reason:

Listen Neji, Hinata-sama of the main family. You will live to protect her and the hyuga blood

Anti-inner breeding jutsu ftw!

3)SasuSaku - Will not happen.

Reason:

He called her annoying twice!!!

When they meet after the time skip he didn't even acknowledge her until:

Sakura about to attack Sasuke when they first meet

Sasuke about to stab Sakura before Yamato found out, but luckly he stepped in just in the nick of time

Evidence sited! biggrin.gif

#42 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 15 2007, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) NaruSaku (duh!)

Reason:

Sums up everything in 10 minutes

Plus, Shonen law tongue.gif

2) NaruHina - Will not happen. NejiHina is canon

Reason:

Listen Neji, Hinata-sama of the main family. You will live to protect her and the hyuga blood

Anti-inner breeding jutsu ftw!

3)SasuSaku - Will not happen.

Reason:

He called her annoying twice!!!

When they meet after the time skip he didn't even acknowledge her until:

Sakura about to attack Sasuke when they first meet

Sasuke about to stab Sakura before Yamato found out, but luckly he stepped in just in the nick of time

Evidence sited! biggrin.gif

[/buys_quote]

This is what I believe, as well.

#43 Heavens Wrath

Heavens Wrath

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:43 AM

1. NaruSaku

I see too much foreshadowing and hints in Part 2 to say otherwise.

Plus they're great together.

2. SasuSaku

Sakura's confession is the only thing that moved this ahead of NaruHina to me.

3. NaruHina

Hinata, to me, admires Naruto. Also if she does love him, I have yet to see good enough reason to say she'll actually be able to even confess it.

#44 TheSilverSeraph

TheSilverSeraph

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:58 AM

NaruSaku or NaruHina
but at times I just don't care a pairing because people denying evidence and such...

#45 Manda

Manda

Miss LoveDoctor ❤

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Graphics, Anime &amp; Manga, Photoshop, H&amp;E, NF, Food, Ice Cream and my friends. &lt;333

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:01 AM

NaruSaku seems the more likely pairing at the moment, while SasuSaku in second place since they have also talked before. happy.gif

NaruHina, while a cute pairing, doesn't really have much of a base to work from. Plus the lack of Hinata at the current arc is laughable in itself. :/

It can still happen... if Kishimoto decides to randomly slap Naruto and Hinata together. Default pairings are the worst to me though. But meh. sleep.gif Whatever.

Edited by Hiromi, 13 March 2008 - 12:09 AM.

Manda. → Dana
deviantartfanfictionlivejournalmyanimelistdomain

#46 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Heavens Wrath @ Dec 15 2007, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. NaruSaku

I see too much foreshadowing and hints in Part 2 to say otherwise.

Plus they're great together.

2. SasuSaku

Sakura's confession is the only thing that moved this ahead of NaruHina to me.

3. NaruHina

Hinata, to me, admires Naruto. Also if she does love him, I have yet to see good enough reason to say she'll actually be able to even confess it.

I agree. wow.png

#47 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:16 PM

I would say...

NaruSaku - 50%
SasuSaku - 40%
NaruHina - 10%

This basically boils down to the questions of "Will Naruto and/Sasuke survive to the end of the series?"

Naruto's overriding dream appears to be Hokage, gain everyone's respect/love and protect those he cares about. His romantic entanglements are somewhat below this.

Where as Sasuke has his A)Kill Itachi and B)revive his clan edict in place. The former could very well end up killing him but if it does not, it will not prevent him from accomplishing his later goal.

Hinata's just kind of there.

#48 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:35 PM

hmm, well:

NaruSaku: well theres way too much evidence like everyones said, but also if you just step back and over look the story, you can see that most of it since Sasuke left, is revolved around NaruSaku, i mean you can just see that Kishi is sort of pointing toward it

SasuSaku: to be honest i wouldn't totally mind if this happened, however i don't think it's really possible, i mean i kno Sakura "loved" him, but when she said that she was also in a state of desperation and would've said anything to make him stay, also i simply can't see Sasuke ever having feelings for Sakura like that, i guess it just doesn't seem likely to me

NaruHina: i will literally fly myself over to Japan and throw up all those peanuts i had on the plane in Kishi's finely cooked hard boiled eggs if theres even one obvious unavoidable hint of this happening. However, i do beleive i can save myself the money that flight since i'm pretty sure that the possibility of this couple is even less likely than me ever finding the pride and joy of that four leaf clover i lost in 3rd grade.

#49 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:25 PM

Well, Sasuke hasn't peeped a single word about reviving his clan ever since the begining, I think he is just focused on killing Itachi now. Also, Itachi just might kill Sasuke.

#50 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:16 AM

Okay....
(bashes the 5 ppl who didn't vote for NaruSaku with a pencil)
Come on, this thread's suppose to be something of a unity thread ish thing. XD

and to the 2 of you who believe sasusaku is MORE liekly than NS? Just what? I mean NH is logical and is possible but SS?!

#51 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (psycho666 @ Dec 18 2007, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm, well:

NaruSaku: well theres way too much evidence like everyones said, but also if you just step back and over look the story, you can see that most of it since Sasuke left, is revolved around NaruSaku, i mean you can just see that Kishi is sort of pointing toward it

SasuSaku: to be honest i wouldn't totally mind if this happened, however i don't think it's really possible, i mean i kno Sakura "loved" him, but when she said that she was also in a state of desperation and would've said anything to make him stay, also i simply can't see Sasuke ever having feelings for Sakura like that, i guess it just doesn't seem likely to me

NaruHina: i will literally fly myself over to Japan and throw up all those peanuts i had on the plane in Kishi's finely cooked hard boiled eggs if theres even one obvious unavoidable hint of this happening. However, i do beleive i can save myself the money that flight since i'm pretty sure that the possibility of this couple is even less likely than me ever finding the pride and joy of that four leaf clover i lost in 3rd grade.

You nailed it for me wink.gif
LOL I feel the same way, and for the record, I'll fly over to Japan with you and we'll both ruin Kishi's hard-boiled eggs laugh.gif

Watching the anime back again, NS really is amazing smile.gif They have made SO much progress since the beginning of the story, and Kishimoto has actually done a flawless job on developing their relationship. There were no shortcuts taken with them. I have seriously not ever seen any anime pairing that contained such an amount of dedication and came so far or can pull off being cute and hot so WELL. And if Kishimoto decides to throw it all away he will be making a BIIIIG mistake....sad.gif

I swear, if he pulls a Harry Potter ending.... mellow.gif
....that's it, i'll never become a pairing shipper again :shamefulcry0js:
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#52 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:29 AM

Narusaku is the most possible for me, followed by Naruhina and then Sasusaku

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#53 creak

creak

Lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:philosophy, indie rock, cigerettes, and coffee

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:22 PM

1. narusaku love.gif

2. sasusaku....unlikely dry.gif

3. naruhina has no development sweatdrop.gif
"I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved." Søren Kierkegaard

#54 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (ChibiChan @ Feb 10 2008, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You nailed it for me wink.gif
LOL I feel the same way, and for the record, I'll fly over to Japan with you and we'll both ruin Kishi's hard-boiled eggs laugh.gif

Watching the anime back again, NS really is amazing smile.gif They have made SO much progress since the beginning of the story, and Kishimoto has actually done a flawless job on developing their relationship. There were no shortcuts taken with them. I have seriously not ever seen any anime pairing that contained such an amount of dedication and came so far or can pull off being cute and hot so WELL. And if Kishimoto decides to throw it all away he will be making a BIIIIG mistake....sad.gif

I swear, if he pulls a Harry Potter ending.... mellow.gif
....that's it, i'll never become a pairing shipper again :shamefulcry0js:

you said it. I will go to Japan as well (you would need supporters of course tongue.gif)

I agree that Kishimoto has really taken the time to develop NaruSaku right from the beginning instead of just saying that main lead goes with main female lead. He has shown the circumstances in which these two characters have a chance of coming together and becoming a couple. I hope kishi sensei continues on this path and gives us NS fandom even more instances with Naruto and Sakura together and I hope there is a confession (maybe next year or sometime) between these two. Also, Sasuke needs to be alive, I don't care if he isn't in Konoha but he better be alive so that people can't say that NS only happen because Sasuke died.

I don't care if people say that NS only happened because Sasuke left. I saw good for us because it clearly showed how much Sakura can grow when she puts her mind to it and also realize the potential Naruto has a guy, a friends and maybe a lover in the future tongue.gif

#55 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Feb 18 2008, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you said it. I will go to Japan as well (you would need supporters of course tongue.gif)

I agree that Kishimoto has really taken the time to develop NaruSaku right from the beginning instead of just saying that main lead goes with main female lead. He has shown the circumstances in which these two characters have a chance of coming together and becoming a couple. I hope kishi sensei continues on this path and gives us NS fandom even more instances with Naruto and Sakura together and I hope there is a confession (maybe next year or sometime) between these two. Also, Sasuke needs to be alive, I don't care if he isn't in Konoha but he better be alive so that people can't say that NS only happen because Sasuke died.

I don't care if people say that NS only happened because Sasuke left. I saw good for us because it clearly showed how much Sakura can grow when she puts her mind to it and also realize the potential Naruto has a guy, a friends and maybe a lover in the future tongue.gif

YAY more supporters! laugh.gif Let's ban together and make a ..um..."People-Who-Will-Throw-Up-In-Kishimoto's-Eggs-Mafia" xD

And I really totally agree w/you on what you wrote happy.gif And I think we completely deserve some more canonical NS moments....
....the animators will also be forever in debt to us for giving us that whole chunk of NH fillers :devil: Muahahaha....

For me, what sets NaruSaku apart from the other two in the "Big 3 Naruto Pairings" is the fact that it is the ONLY pairing that has shown:

- Significant development
- Strong undisputable hints at feelings coming from both sides
...and
- Strong foundation of a stable friendship

And Kishimoto has already (whether he's aware or not lol) come sooooo far with them.....he must continue to keep going! biggrin.gif
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#56 Luis

Luis

The GREATEST Manga artist in the WORLD!!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the greatist comic/manga artist of all time &gt;_&lt; and playing music and starting a studioe ;P all purpuse studio ;P

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

I must tell ya’ll that I believe in NaruSaku. Don’t get me wrong on this it’s just that you never know with the way it’s going it could go any were in my view. I read a lot of Manga from ever were and anyone. The way I see it there is a lot of strong points that NaruSaku have, but there is one chain to the link that will make it strong and reasonable I myself don’t know what it is, but when I see it will know it will be

On anther not I REALLY REALLY HOP NARUSAKU HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My art ;P
What every one want.
What every one needs.
yet not every one gets it.

#57 Sharingan's

Sharingan's

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:12 AM

First of all, greetings. This is my first post here, but I was registered since September. I prefer reading than writing (it is a little hard for me to write in English since it isn't my mother language), so my number of posts will never be too high.

Anyways:

1. NaruSaku wow.png
Naruto likes/loves/has a crush on Sakura
Sakura might like/love Naruto. Time will tell... but the hints are there (Yamato speech; ramen scene; Sakura blushing at Naruto when he comes back...)

2. NaruHina
Hinata likes/loves/has a crush on/admires Naruto
Naruto only likes Hinata as a friend

3. SasuSaku
Sasuke doesn't like Sakura. She's just a friend to him.
We don't know what Sakura feels for Sasuke in Part 2. She might still like him, or not. Time will tell, but the Sakura->Naruto relationship has developed a lot and IMO nothing proves Sakura is still in love with the Uchiha.

Edited by Sharingan's, 21 February 2008 - 11:17 AM.

#58 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:37 PM

NaruSaku: Could happen!

SasuSaku: Have a chance at happaning! Even if I don't like them together

NaruHina: Get real! I mean she always hiding from the boy. Not going to happen!

#59 wakatebayo

wakatebayo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:sports<br />girls<br />naruto<br />narusaku<br />video games(dont we all?)<br />FOOD<br />

Posted 10 March 2008 - 01:05 AM

sry no offense in saying this but this poll is kinda pointless cuz this is a ns fc

#60 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 20 April 2008 - 01:02 AM

Narusaku:Will SO happen-because they are ment to be and there are countless moments.
Naruhina:Will NEVER happen-because there is no romance wats so ever.(FILLERS DONT COUNT)
Sasusaku:Will NEVER happen-because it's clear sasuke is not interested in sakura and she doesnt like him that way any more.
My vote is 100% narusaku. a_dance.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users