89 replies to this topic

#61 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:44 PM

Yeah Phil Collins is way too divine for this :ermm: Well as are almost anything :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#62 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:47 PM

Don't you dare bring Phil Collins into this!

Well sorry but that's exactly how I feel about this.

I just don't care anymore. :happy:

Edited by Nostradamus, 11 October 2016 - 11:49 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#63 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:52 PM

Well I suppose you have to get your message across one way or another, any "I don't care" song is too good for this kitten

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

Eh?

It's not releasing this week. It's next week. Just how much time he's given...

#65 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:28 PM

Eh?

A month and two weeks if next week, So about 44 days. Have they mentioned him being sick for the last month? Or six weeks because they literally only need to copy the movie into manga form? If not, my guess is that they been called into "meetings" about the "success" Boruto has had so far. In which Shueisha has not been happy about. Especially since they are just spending the first 5 chapters copying and rehashing the movie into manga form. Also the fact that the First Volume sold really poorly.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 October 2016 - 08:58 PM.

#66 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:05 PM

Well sorry but that's exactly how I feel about this.
I just don't care anymore. :happy:

I love that song BTW

#67 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:43 PM

Hamuro is introduce in war arc 100 or even more less chapters before the ending, not after pein.

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:54 PM

Hamuro is introduce in war arc 100 or even more less chapters before the ending, not after pein.

The most random inserted character ever.

#69 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:57 PM

He was first introduced when the sage started talking about his past to Naruto. At the time it just felt like another Sasuke/Naruto parallel. Then we finally see what he looks like when Kaguya is being sealed up and he looks like Neji.

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:05 PM

He was first introduced when the sage started talking about his past to Naruto. At the time it just felt like another Sasuke/Naruto parallel. Then we finally see what he looks like when Kaguya is being sealed up and he looks like Neji.

Thank you, The Last.

#71 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:50 PM

The most random inserted character ever.

That and kaguya.

Seriously, hyuga is just glorify binocular clan in this manga, nothing more nothing less.

Yes, thanks for sp and their love for Hinata we got the last.

#72 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:03 AM

I knew something was wrong when no one question of his existence. He's not even in the history book. Very random.

#73 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:51 PM

Is it cruel that I compare Hinata to a Kardashian?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#74 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:52 PM

Is it cruel that I compare Hinata to a Kardashian?

For a Kardashian, it is.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#75 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:34 PM

Eh?

How much you bet it'd be just as bad if not worse even with the extra time?

#76 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:14 AM

They want to milk every remaining liquid drop out of this series.

#77 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:10 AM

They want to milk every remaining liquid drop out of this series.

Pretty much. But they don't have any more ideas other then filler and this manga. Which is why the anime is going back in time to try and justify the last before doing the last then the novels. Before they have to cancel it since it probably has poor ratings. And the manga a far as I see their is no passion within the team for this manga especially since kishimoto is just counting the time he is forced to be there until he can leave and work on his next manga with yahagi.

How much you bet it'd be just as bad if not worse even with the extra time?

It shouldn't even take them a week to actually produce one of these chapters, since they are only copying from the movie. Like I said what is happening is either someone is really sick or they are being chewed out for the failure Boruto has been so far.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 October 2016 - 12:56 PM.

#78 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 05:11 AM

Well lets hope so I mean I hope is Sasuke died he would go to hell as we have no idea who would go there unless Kishi said so, but who knows, I will say that when Sasuke dies in my stories he goes to hell for what he did same with Danzo as well.

Not sure on Itachi. And I agree they need to die so does Bolt good god I hate him so much but while the por enders all have damn Bolt and the Daughter who I don't care for at all and could die for all I care.

At least least I have a true sweet child Pan from then end of Z and Super.

No way, Sasuke goes to hell in this story. 

1. It's Sasuke. 

2. Freaking Obito didn't go, so why would Sasuke.

3. His name's not Danzo.

Itachi...well, if we're going to say Sasuke should then Itachi should go with him. I hate it when people gloss over just how terrible Itachi really was. "Good" Itachi's motives are so freaking selfish. The short version is that he saved his brother because he was his brother. What about the rest? I am really supposed to buy that Sasuke was the only child in the clan and the only person who wasn't in on the coup? It's a really tough sell. Then he trashes what's left of Sasuke's life by murdering their parents in front of him and then sets on the path of hate so Itachi can receive his own personal penance at the hands of an Uchiha. I was never sure what the author wanted me to feel during the scene he admits this, but I suspect disbelief and disgust wasn't the goal. Of course, this would have been more tolerable from a story standpoint if Naruto would have reacted like an actual person.

#79 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:53 PM

No way, Sasuke goes to hell in this story. 

1. It's Sasuke. 

2. Freaking Obito didn't go, so why would Sasuke.

3. His name's not Danzo.

Itachi...well, if we're going to say Sasuke should then Itachi should go with him. I hate it when people gloss over just how terrible Itachi really was. "Good" Itachi's motives are so freaking selfish. The short version is that he saved his brother because he was his brother. What about the rest? I am really supposed to buy that Sasuke was the only child in the clan and the only person who wasn't in on the coup? It's a really tough sell. Then he trashes what's left of Sasuke's life by murdering their parents in front of him and then sets on the path of hate so Itachi can receive his own personal penance at the hands of an Uchiha. I was never sure what the author wanted me to feel during the scene he admits this, but I suspect disbelief and disgust wasn't the goal. Of course, this would have been more tolerable from a story standpoint if Naruto would have reacted like an actual person.

I agree Kishi does have a large love for Sasuke and the all of the Uchiha clan as well so he would say they all will not got to hell, sadly that is not godd enough for others and shows how bad a writer that Kishi really is.

Again Kishi and his love for Sasuke, and with Itachi its why I said I was unsure, then again I wish Itaich had killed Sasuke would have saved everyone the trouble, true killing of his whole Clan was good I mean the whole clan are damn insane and needed to die and never come back, that is how I see things I just wish all of the Uchiha had been killed.

Thank god for Fanfiction at least am I right.

Plus another thing I have noticed are the fans the bash Sakura and Kakashi for paying attention to Sasuke while Naruto did the same thing as well in Part 2, I don't know I wish I knew what going on in some people's heads.

#80 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:56 PM

I agree Kishi does have a large love for Sasuke and the all of the Uchiha clan as well so he would say they all will not got to hell, sadly that is not godd enough for others and shows how bad a writer that Kishi really is.

Again Kishi and his love for Sasuke, and with Itachi its why I said I was unsure, then again I wish Itaich had killed Sasuke would have saved everyone the trouble, true killing of his whole Clan was good I mean the whole clan are damn insane and needed to die and never come back, that is how I see things I just wish all of the Uchiha had been killed.

Thank god for Fanfiction at least am I right.

Plus another thing I have noticed are the fans the bash Sakura and Kakashi for paying attention to Sasuke while Naruto did the same thing as well in Part 2, I don't know I wish I knew what going on in some people's heads.

You know when Hashirama told the story of Uchiha to Sasuke, that bullshi* "Uchiha love is just too great that's why they starting to develop dark chakra in their brain resulting in a form of sharingan" ..... that is the moment i realize .... wow Kishi want force us to love them, they are actually a sweet bunch of people who just want some love and misunderstood/tand, that is the message .... is so disgusting. Hes really doing all he can to glorify Uchiha name ...

The idea of  "Your love is too big for you to contain and turn into a hatred and negative feelings" is so sick, it's like hes telling us that when Sasuke attempt to murder Sakura and Naruto that's is because he love them too much it's turning into hatred.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users