Close
Photo

The Day Naruto Became Hokage Episode Now Officially Animated, Studio Pierrot Is Finally Slowly Ending And Killing NaruHina!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:38 AM

Hello NaruSaku Forums, I will now present to you the official animated episode of Naruto becoming Hokage released July 6th, 2016

NaruHina romance isn't looking strong in this episode, Naruto sleeps in a single bed by himself ? In a room by himself ? A husband and wife not interested with sleeping with each other? isn't he suppose to be close to his wife ? is this a subtle hint provided by Studio Pierrot ? implying that Naruto and Hinata aren't very close but just operate in a household mutually to raise the kids ?

Hinata is still also reffering to Naruto as "Naruto Kun" in this episode, Kun is a Japanese honorific term for a really close friend.

https://en.wikipedia...nese_honorifics

She should be calling Naruto "Naruto Ottosan" Ottosan is the Japanese honorific term for Husband, so Hinata still considers Naruto a CLOSE FRIEND despite being married to him ? I mean that's what this episode implies considering the lines they gave Hinata to say, so Hinata doesn't think of Naruto as her husband ? I mean it's clear that she doesn't considering the way she addresses him, Studio Pierrot knows NaruHina severly damaged the Naruto franchise so maybe this is their way of gradually killing off the NaruHina romance, 

Not even a good morning kiss or at the very least a hug ? the NaruHina poor romance relationship is terrible on a significant scale even before Naruto became Hokage, once Naruto accepts the Hokage title he relinquished everything he earned, His family and friends

zakudVS.gif

Naruto aspired to becoming Hokage and owning everything it entailed, However he didn't take the drawbacks and aftermath of becoming Hokage into consideration, His son Boruto doesn't respect his father Naruto's career choice in life, this is what Inspired Boruto to idolize Sasuke and aspire to become a Ninja just like him

XEo3kRW.gif

I mean it's fairly obvious why Naruto has no interest in spending time with Hinata, all Hinata ever wants to do is

1. visit gravestones

2.practice the gentle fist style

3. and constantly clean their house all day

out of the 700 chapters of the entirety of the Naruto manga series has Naruto been known to take any interest in the above mentioned activities ? number 3 is especially apparent considering his room:

naruto-gets-visitors1.jpg

Hinata for the 13 years she has been married to Naruto she has been isolated and alone, Her husband refuses to spend time with her despite being "Close" to her, She never has him by her side to do what ever activities that piques her interest such as visiting gravestones of her deceased family members:

tumblr_inline_nkqp18Ebqk1tnj1e3.jpg
"Next time we can come together with big brother and daddy ??"

This implies the Uzumaki family never visits the grave together as such, Maybe because they are a shattered family with disconnected parents, They imply Himawari misses Boruto and maybe that she doesn't see her brother frequently, How is that possible if they're supposedly living together with their parents ? Heavy Heavy implications that their family doesn't connect as one, horrible marriage

However Sasuke on the other hand also has a deceased older brother that had a similar dynamic that Hinata shared with her older brother Neji, the older brother dedicating their lives to make sure their younger siblings (Sasuke And Hinata) are being empowered so that they will never be weak in a world where only the strong survive,

Sasuke ALSO visits Konoha graveyard quite often to visit HIS deceased brother Itachi, all it takes is for a time for Sasuke and Hinata to be at Konoha graveyard at same time same place and for them to learn that they have experienced hell in the same way of losing something of importance, they will be able to establish and build a relationship of compassion and understanding from that point on, 

This is a Heavily implication that Sasuke and Hinata will develop a relationship whether it be love or a deep friendship in the new Boruto Manga in the future chapters, you never know

f4jCW3y.gif

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 07 July 2016 - 11:53 AM.

#2 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:51 PM

Wow 98 views and none of those want to throw a comment ....

I think it's pretty much telling that 99% people here already gave up or moved on or don't care anymore.

At this point you just like a weather forecast ... if you know what i mean.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:54 PM

And its like don't count your eggs before it hatches if you know what I mean. Although no offense was intended.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:12 PM

Once upon a time seeing NaruHina used to make me sick but now I'm just like. Seeing this now just reminded me of how bad the series went.

#5 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:03 PM

so naruto's kid is a mutant, konohamaru transforms into naruto and takes his place for him at the hokage celebration, and sasuke leaves sakura to raise a child by herself with no one. mitsuki is one of orochimaru's unnatural experiments and the lady who makes hokage cloaks seems to be older than the big bang.

watching this just reminds me about how the series became about ships

Edited by totherpage95, 06 July 2016 - 04:24 PM.

#6 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:56 AM

so they finished fighting kaguya?

#7 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:48 AM

Wow 98 views and none of those want to throw a comment ....

I think it's pretty much telling that 99% people here already gave up or moved on or don't care anymore.
At this point you just like a weather forecast ... if you know what i mean.

I kinda moved on to better anime like Fairy Tail.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#8 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:14 AM

Thanks for share it to us

#9 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:56 AM

Update: I replaced the original episode of Naruto becoming Hokage with an english subbed version for those who do not speak fluent Japanese, Enjoy the new video!  :yes: on 2nd thought as NaruSaku and SasuHina fans let us despise it!!

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 07 July 2016 - 12:01 PM.

#10 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:00 PM

so they finished fighting kaguya?

this is not part of the anime this is just a ova that came with the boruto movie

#11 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:13 PM

Yes, this is exactly what everyone wanted to see. Konohamaru becoming the Hokage while Naruto lays on the floor like a loser.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:46 PM

It's interesting that they're really downplaying NH now, when I thought they would be over-doing the family/loveydovey. After all NH did get a movie. There's nothing to stop the animators at this point. NH is confirmed. They don't have to pander to shipping wars anymore (well, in theory they don't have to). So I'm surprised they aren't showing NH as the end-all love match of Konoha.

Even if it's just the ova, in theory this would be the time NH would still be deep in love. The marriage is still pretty new. Not like at the start of Boruto, where the job has taken a toll, the kids are older and Naruto is spending all his time at the office. 

#13 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

They can't even get Naruto becoming Hokage right.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#14 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

The whole Naruto sleeping in another room and by himself wasn't Studio Perriot's idea. It's what Kishimoto put in that bonus chapter, to which this OVA is based off of. 

Still, it's kind of surprising Studio Perriot isn't running with NH and using every second to worship the pair and Hinata. Maybe they actually realized no one likes her and the pair after how badly The Last went.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#15 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:18 PM

Yes, this is exactly what everyone wanted to see. Konohamaru becoming the Hokage while Naruto lays on the floor like a loser.

lol that is true and people used to say that Ash was a loser because he never wins, yeah Ash has saved the world more times then Naruto and is not a kitten like Naruto either.

Then again Gohan is a better dad than Naruto after all gave up a job so he could be closer to Pan.

so yeah Naruto is a loser always has always will be, oh and a kitten who likes to use woman as well.

I kinda moved on to better anime like Fairy Tail.

Its why I'm watching Pokemon.

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:32 PM

It's interesting that they're really downplaying NH now, when I thought they would be over-doing the family/loveydovey. After all NH did get a movie. There's nothing to stop the animators at this point. NH is confirmed. They don't have to pander to shipping wars anymore (well, in theory they don't have to). So I'm surprised they aren't showing NH as the end-all love match of Konoha.

Even if it's just the ova, in theory this would be the time NH would still be deep in love. The marriage is still pretty new. Not like at the start of Boruto, where the job has taken a toll, the kids are older and Naruto is spending all his time at the office. 

Did you read the oneshot, Naruto sleeps on the couch in that. There really is no logical why to make nH lovey dovey when one scene shows us that nH don't sleep in the same bed. The reason why even SP ain't showing it is because they know nH has become incredibly unpopular and what keep Naruto afloat is SNS.

Edit: Also think about it. They never really had to do anything with nH before. To make those weirdos fanatically obsessed with her. Why do they have to start now? 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 July 2016 - 01:29 AM.

#17 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:59 PM

Wait...if Naruto and Hinata don't share a bed...how did they get a kid? 

#18 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:10 AM

Who said they had a kid? Did you look at those things?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#19 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:34 AM

Who said they had a kid? Did you look at those things?

*Goes back and re-reads*

*In Sheldon's voice off the Big Bang Theory* Oh, forgive me for saying "kids". Clearly the words "Octopus" or "Squid" would be much better used in this situation.

#20 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:48 AM

Naruto was in the Hokage's office one night, more or less doing paper work for Kakashi. Sakura, running an errand for Tsunade, popped by to talk to Kakashi, only to run into Naruto instead. They started talking, catching up and laughing together about old times. Sakura saw a bottle of sake on Naruto's desk and snagged it. Started revealing all sorts of unpleasant things about her sham of a marriage with Sasuke and that she had made a mistake. Naruto tried calming her down, grabbing her by the shoulders and telling her she shouldn't speak that way about Sasuke. But as he grabs her, he inadvertently presses his body close to hers and suddenly realizes this. The smell of kunoichi's hair; it was intoxicating. He gazed into her eyes; she gazed into his as well.

Shikamaru was outside the Hokage's mansion, taking a stroll with Temari. They noticed the lights in Naruto's office swiftly shut off, but thought nothing of it; they believed he was headed home early to see his lovely wife. Indeed, he and the Byakugan princess were said to be the perfect pair; who could blame Naruto for taking off early from his duties.

Precisely nine months later, a knucklehead ninja by the name Boruto Uzumaki was a born. This ninja was special not just in being the great Naruto's son, but for being the first shinobi of hyuuga descent born without a byukugan. A number of villagers questioned this oddity, but such talk was greatly discouraged. She was the byakugan's princess' son and the future's hokage heir and that's all that mattered.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 09 July 2016 - 02:51 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users