natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:30 AM

I think Sasuke might like Hinata cause with her long hair  reminders him of his mother's hair. lol.

well yea seems legit 
tumblr_n86hxxE4Yb1tv64rwo1_1280_zpsd7da0

sasuhina is basicaly a reflection of fugamiko just like narusaku is a reflection of minakushi
hinata is the only girl who seems to resemble sasuke's mom not only in appeareance but in personality as well :both are calm,kind,sweet,mild mannered,polite and caring.
too bad sasuke will never meet her...its like both of them are eachothers soulmates with life experiences and backgrounds who are basicaly eachothers mirror and everything,they could empathyze and relate to eachother like no one else yet the universe(or the creator of it,im looking at kishi) keeps them apart for some reason..its just sad realy..two soulmates who will never meet - this is what perfectly describes sasuhina   :umm: 

btw the picture is from tumblr

Edited by natalieuciha, 30 October 2014 - 04:21 PM.

#342 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:56 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: It's a tragedy, they 'll never interact...

But well, at least they are OTP in the RTN verse. -_-

#343 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:05 AM

I hope in the movie. Naruto tells Hinata that he doesn't love her. Sasuke comes on the scene and infront of Sakura and Ino. Sasuke Kiss Hinata.

#344 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

I hope in the movie. Naruto tells Hinata that he doesn't love her. Sasuke comes on the scene and infront of Sakura and Ino. Sasuke Kiss Hinata.

that would be a perfect plot twist  though it seems so unlikely

but may God hear you...im keeping my fingers crossed for them to at least say hi to eachother

#345 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:30 PM

that would be a perfect plot twist  though it seems so unlikely

but may God hear you...im keeping my fingers crossed for them to at least say hi to eachother

me too.

Though I'm auto convincing myself they won't interact so I won't be disapointed if they don't, and if they do it'll be a pleasant surprise.

I dare to hope sasuke will have decent screentime though, even if the movie seems all about ugly adult Naruto's fail love life. Yuck. :argh:

#346 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=14489

This new villain guy can't take Hinata from Sasuke!!!

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#347 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:35 PM

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=14489

This new villain guy can't take Hinata from Sasuke!!!

But he's so pretty... :umm:

#348 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:35 PM

LOL, imagined that 

uchiha_sanada___redesigned_by_xclubearx-Done by  xCluBearx

Hinata become the new starter of the Uchiha Clan. This why Hanabi would become the Hyuga Clan Leader.  :)

#349 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:37 PM

well yea seems legit 
tumblr_n86hxxE4Yb1tv64rwo1_1280_zpsd7da0

sasuhina is basicaly a reflection of fugamiko just like narusaku is a reflection of minakushi
hinata is the only girl who seems to resemble sasuke's mom not only in appeareance but in personality as well :both are calm,kind,sweet,mild mannered,polite and caring.
too bad sasuke will never meet her...its like both of them are eachothers soulmates with life experiences and backgrounds who are basicaly eachothers mirror and everything,they could empathyze and relate to eachother like no one else yet the universe(or the creator of it,im looking at kishi) keeps them apart for some reason..its just sad realy..two soulmates who will never meet - this is what perfectly describes sasuhina   :umm: 

btw the picture is from tumblr

It would be funny if Sakura asked, "Sasuke if you don't love any of us girls. That we declare our love for back in the academy. We want to know who do you love?"

Sasuke goes up to Hinata and kissed her on the lips.  At the end of the Movie.

#350 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

I love how Hinata looks in this movie, and it kind of upsets me that Sasuke and Hinata won't interact, and Sasuke won't get that sort of happy ending. Hinata would've been perfect for him, and gosh... :(

(And if you know me, you know SH is like my ultimate OTP...)

large.jpg

sasuhina___last_hope_by_lems-d82ixdk.jpg

Edited by Iwantbuns, 03 November 2014 - 03:47 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#351 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:30 AM

I love how Hinata looks in this movie, and it kind of upsets me that Sasuke and Hinata won't interact, and Sasuke won't get that sort of happy ending. Hinata would've been perfect for him, and gosh... :(

(And if you know me, you know SH is like my ultimate OTP...)

large.jpg

sasuhina___last_hope_by_lems-d82ixdk.jpg

Let's all imagine they'll become secret lovers in the future... :smug:

I really hate Kishi ATM.
I wasn't asking for much, but of course instead of that more cringy and painful NH crap that will led to Hinata being rejected cleanly, a thing that kitten Naruto should have done years before. Unless Kishi kills her, of course... :zaru:

#352 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:31 AM

im usualy a very pessimistic person but just a question:how some of you know for sure that sasuke and hinata WONT interact?

are there new spoilers released?...its hard for me to keep on track with this fandom since i barely have time lately to get on internet so can anybody update me?

#353 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:33 AM

It would be funny if the Last Movie had Sasuke and Hinata kissing while Naruto and Sakura kissing. :)

#354 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:40 AM

im usualy a very pessimistic person but just a question:how some of you know for sure that sasuke and hinata WONT interact?

are there new spoilers released?...its hard for me to keep on track with this fandom since i barely have time lately to get on internet so can anybody update me?

To me it looks like Sasuke will be left in Konoha protecting the useless Kages, while Naruto and co will be travelling at the center of the Earth, that's why I don't see them interact...

That's a shame. >_>

Meanwhile digusting NH moments everywhere that won't account for nothing in the end, because we all know NH is doomed. :arg:

Edited by abloublou, 03 November 2014 - 11:40 AM.

#355 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

To me it looks like Sasuke will be left in Konoha protecting the useless Kages, while Naruto and co will be travelling at the center of the Earth, that's why I don't see them interact...

That's a shame. >_>

Meanwhile digusting NH moments everywhere that won't account for nothing in the end, because we all know NH is doomed. :arg:

well that sucks badly..kishi had so much potential with this pairing and this is only what he could be thinking at?thats why i dont have respect anymore for this writter..i think he had become influenced by the fans,he saw what the majority wants and he just went along with it ,thinking only about money...a good writter is not afraid of taking risks...sometimes the fans can affect the outcome of the story and the mangaka himself..sad but true story..but what about that new era project?what is it about? is it only a rumour or ....?many people have mentioned in nf that the spoilers are saying that ''hinata's love will lead to a new era'' and ''sasuke's path will lead to a new era?''  maybe they are talking about naruto part 3?im thinking might be a hope of interaction  if the new era is about a 3rd part of naruto or the continuation idk

#356 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:06 PM

well that sucks badly..kishi had so much potential with this pairing and this is only what he could be thinking at?thats why i dont have respect anymore for this writter..i think he had become influenced by the fans,he saw what the majority wants and he just went along with it ,thinking only about money...a good writter is not afraid of taking risks...sometimes the fans can affect the outcome of the story and the mangaka himself..sad but true story..but what about that new era project?what is it about? is it only a rumour or ....?many people have mentioned in nf that the spoilers are saying that ''hinata's love will lead to a new era'' and ''sasuke's path will lead to a new era?''  maybe they are talking about naruto part 3?im thinking might be a hope of interaction  if the new era is about a 3rd part of naruto or the continuation idk

I don,'t think the NH fans will be pleased with the ways things will be in the movie.

No way is Kishi going to pull NH out his ass.

I think it's a bit of a scam of him to necro NH after the crap treatment he gave it.

Just leave it dead as it should be. Zombies are nasty things. You need to shoot them down eventually.

#357 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:14 PM

I don,'t think the NH fans will be pleased with the ways things will be in the movie.

No way is Kishi going to pull NH out his ass.

I think it's a bit of a scam of him to necro NH after the crap treatment he gave it.

Just leave it dead as it should be. Zombies are nasty things. You need to shoot them down eventually.

well i tell you this ,even if kishi DOES  pull nh out of his ass(which we cant deny its a possibility) i will be forever a fan of sasuhina...i just cant bring myself to ship naruhina or sasusaku ...ive started reading nh fics for the past couple weeks ,although i didnt finished them,i ve also read nh theories and watched some nh fanart but i dont feel it  ...naruhina fiction is borring to me and give me a headache ,nh theories also give me headaches cause i cant ignore the ilogical heavy bias and double standards,and nh fanarts are giving me zero effect(while i do admire the artists work,i cant feel absolutely nothing looking at them) they are simply plain and dull to me..  ive always been a natural sh shipper from day one and sad reality i cant change that..i never expected them to become canon,but like most crack shippers,deep inside i did hope for a plot twist or anything at all to make them interact...whenever i look at sh fanart or read sh fics ,my heart just fills with joy,it just brightens my whole day  so it hurts me so bad knowing that this manga will finish without them ending togheter ,not even as friends..sasuke wont get his chance at happiness and family with a loving girl like hinata and hinata will be forever a naruto obssesed creeper...sad but true story

so dear sh shippers at H&E this means im going down with you guys and this ship  :cry:  :cry:

on a brighter note,i want to share a sh fic ive started reading and its fantastic https://www.fanficti...ur-Way-To-Power   ..if nh or ss becomes canon that doesnt mean we are forbidden to read our otps fics right?. its post war but warning its rated M ( not heavily though)..bonus:it has narusaku as a sidepairing and the author portrays both pairings and characters realy well,sasuhina its of course in the focus and ns in the subplot..its still on going btw but its worth reading it cause it has funny moments as well (with sasuke) :hehehe:

Edited by natalieuciha, 03 November 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#358 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

SH forever !! It's such a nice fandom full of love and devoid of hate and bashing. :love:

fanfictions is what conversed me. You can make them work while keeping them in character while NH just doesn't without massive doses of OOCness.

Thank you for the fic.

I hope we get the RTN content of the fanbook soon, maybe some content regarding alt SH ?

#359 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:13 PM

SH forever !! It's such a nice fandom full of love and devoid of hate and bashing. :love:

fanfictions is what conversed me. You can make them work while keeping them in character while NH just doesn't without massive doses of OOCness.

Thank you for the fic.

I hope we get the RTN content of the fanbook soon, maybe some content regarding alt SH ?

you're welcome dear :happy:

and i totaly agree about the nh fanfics...like ive said ,ive read some and they're realy terrible full of ooc and ridiculousness even their own fandom admits that

sasuhina has the best fanfics  in my opinion (no im not biased at all,who doesnt believe me should read the ones who were reccomended on this thread and they will  be convinced)

is the fanbook going to be released with the databook?ill accept anything as long as its sh

#360 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

I just want Sasuke and Hinata to have ONE LITTLE INTERACTION! I don't care if it is in the manga, the movie, or whatever. I mean, you guys saw what happened after ONE interaction in that drama cd! SH is such a perfect match, unlike SS or SK.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users