665 replies to this topic

#541 slimsh4d3y

slimsh4d3y

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

I also enjoyed the idea of Naruto and Sakura getting together as early as the beginning of the series. At that point I did not like Sakura much as a character, but Naruto stated early on that he really liked her and I wanted him to get what he wanted for once: her. As I watched Part 1 (back in '05/'06), I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Naruto and Sakura's relationship develop from a one-sided crush into a mutual friendship. I especially shipped NaruSaku during the promise of a lifetime scene. The way that he looked at her when she was crying and promised to bring Sasuke back....  :wibble: Absolutely beautiful. Naruto knew that Sakura loved Sasuke so much at that point that he was willing to put aside his own feelings for her in order to make her happy. That is true love right there.

In Shippuden, I found that Naruto and Sakura's relationship bloomed into a deeper friendship that is slowly turning into something more. She was physically attracted to him as soon as he got back from training, and they worked so well together getting the bells from Kakashi after being apart for so long. The Heaven and Earth bridge scenes as well as their individual confrontations with Sai about their feelings further pushed me into the NaruSaku abyss.  :snuggle:  It became clear that Sakura cared so deeply for Naruto; she was willing to put her life on the line for him and cared so much about his well-being and happiness (just like he did for her in Part 1).

I think there was truth behind Sakura's words during the confession scene. She didn't realize it at the time, but she was starting to fall in love with Naruto. That's why she was blushing when she told him that she loved him; you can't really force yourself to blush, it's an innate, automatic reaction. Naruto reacted the way he did because he knew that she was still in love with Sasuke and he didn't realize that she really was falling for him (because even Sakura herself didn't fully realize it at this point). It was a sad scene, but it was obvious to me that Sakura had developed feelings for him. Also, Naruto saving Sakura from Sasuke was just a beautiful scene that now reminds me a lot of Minato rescuing Kushina.  :wub:

I sort of fell off the NaruSaku bandwagon after this. There wasn't really a whole lot of interaction between Naruto and Sakura that made me feel like their relationship would ever blossom from friendship into mutual love. 615 in particular made me lose hope in this great ship; I thought that Naruto had begun to notice Hinata in a more romantic light and had forgotten all about his love for Sakura.  :sad:

Thankfully, I couldn't have been more wrong.  :boogie:

Sakura's wonderful speech in 630 made me realize that she does deeply care for him and knows him better than anyone else. It was like they were husband and wife: She is so familiar with him and in-tune with his feelings that she was the one to encourage everyone not to doubt Naruto and their alliance. She knew what he was thinking and stepped up to defend him in such a caring way (although the way she said it was definitely not caring toward the alliance haha). And Naruto calling her his girlfriend in the following chapter only re-affirmed his love for her. He told his father, the one he looks up to more than anyone, that Sakura was his "kanojo; his lover; his girlfriend.  :wibble: And she didn't deny it! I can't wait to read the remaining chapters and see how the beautiful friendship between Naruto and Sakura finally blossoms into open love....preferably with a forehead scene.  :fu:

TL;DR: I do not ship unless I see mutual attraction and development BETWEEN the two characters. NaruSaku has mutual attraction as well as development BETWEEN the two characters, unlike the other main ships.  :thumbsup:

#542 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

1. Because they smile around eachother. Makes me think they'll make eachother happy. I also think that is the writer's intent, because of what Sai said; People always smile around those they like. I don't think it's a coincidence, and the best part is that they don't have to do anything extraordinary to make eachother smile. The smiles are subconscious.

Sakura can watch Naruto sleep and give him the endearing smile, Sakura can show up and Naruto will do the same. Both things happened in the manga. No one besides themselves can bring give special smile to one another.

2. Because they put eachothers happiness in front of their own. That is one of my favourite things of this pairing.

3. They value eachothers feelings. Sakura often thinks "What will Naruto feel about this?", because she cares.

Edited by sushi., 13 July 2013 - 03:11 PM.

ナルサク

#543 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Does this really need an answer?

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 31 July 2013 - 04:48 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#544 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

First, I love how they look together. Pink and Yellow, it's just so bright and fluffy to me, so cute! Their equally bright green and blue eyes I love too. I also love the idea of their development from chapter three to now. Things have changed so much since then. I love Sakura's loyalty and protection when it comes to Naruto, and I love how they would sacrifice for one another. It's just the fact that they think of the others feelings instead of just their own that makes me smile. They have really become close and I just think it's so sweet.

:nslove:

Edited by Pink Chidori, 03 August 2013 - 06:06 AM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#545 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

No why's for me (´∀`)

Edited by Hanabi, 05 August 2013 - 04:11 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#546 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

NaruSaku for the win because of the chemistry, the determination, and commitment to each other no matter what!  :excited:

#547 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink 

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink

Orange and Pink 

Being honest on part 1, i didnt liked the idea of NS, i mean she was horrible to him and even wanted to leave him behind, i thought Kishi would put another girl for Naruto, probably someome like him a Jinchuuriki or someome from his clan, but on part 2 Sakura developed feelings and the determination to help him, that somehow "redeemed" her[...]

On the end, i prefer NS because of the development and the fact how they are entitled to each other with the parallols.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#548 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

Why NaruSaku?

-Selfless love for the other
-Chemistry
-Development
-The warm smiles and looks they give one another
-Every moment even a small one makes my hear beat faster :3
- They aren't perfect but they complete each other

In short best OTP that ever was/is ,fact . :happy: :wink: :D

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#549 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

Because kishi tell me that NS is canon pairing....or that's how I thinking :P

#550 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:16 AM

Very stupid question

They have much development than any other pairings in Naruto

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#551 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Because I think their love for eachother adds great complexity and dimension to their characters, especially Naruto who is usually very simple and straightforward.

ナルサク

#552 KushinaSakura_Fighter

KushinaSakura_Fighter

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

Because :

1. Remember the part where Kushina and Minato steps into Tsunade's office in Road to Ninja movie? Yeah... Sakura and Naruto were there too, and the four of them reminds me of different generations

2. Naruto and Sakura... Loud mouth and loud mouth, but understand each other.. There would be no clash between them, and all we see are humorous actions

3. Sakura stares at Naruto in a different way, and so as Naruto to Sakura... Both shares romantic vibe actually, but because of Naruto who sometimes acts like a child, those romantic vibe are unable to be seen

4. Naruto and Sakura has the same personalities... Warm, annoying, unable to accept being defeat, a fighter, and they will do anything for their friends

5. AND MOST OF ALL, Sakura will do anything for Naruto (she will save Sasuke for him when Naruto turn into fourth tail), and so does Naruto (he promise to Sakura that he will bring Sasuke back no matter what)

#553 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

1. They would make a bad ass couple

2. They have a funny relationship

3.She cares about him more than he thinks and mostly hides her feeling by smacking him around the whole konoha

4.They love each other and I just want them to kiss already at the end

5.Their relation ship consist of Comedy,Drama,Love.and patience

6.And cuz we all  ship them

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#554 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Because we can suspect/predict the Naruto and Sakura's feelings for one another before it is officially announced. ..smooth. :fu:

ナルサク

#555 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:09 AM

Because we can suspect/predict the Naruto and Sakura's feelings for one another before it is officially announced. ..smooth. :fu:

True story

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#556 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

well....actually when im started getting into this pairing things in naruto world, i prefer sasusaku at first...and then i realised that this pairing is not going anywhere but a downfall :bash:  :smashy:  :rawr: ...and second, :narutosprite:  is always there for :sakura3: ...even during her gloomy day...he tries to cheer her up by doing silly things..just to see her smile and laugh...even the part where he get all the punches from sakura...and u know naruto...he will never give up until he gets what he want....third, like everyone said, they dont need to be a nice shy girl/cool boy attitude to get along with each other...just being themselves is enough....which catches my attention...even sakura doesnt need to bother about naruto personality anymore..cause that just him...fourth,i dont saw naruto and sakura as a brother/sister relationship just like other people think they are :headscratch: ...it actually more than that....i know..it ends here, i guess :P ...although i have a tons of reason to tell about the beauty within this pairing :nsdance: ...but i want to shorten it....so u guys doesnt need to waste ur time to read this so yeah :sweatdrop: ..no hurt feeling...okay... :sleepy:

conclusion: NARUSAKU is a must pairing...... :thumb:  :nslove:  :narusaku:  :nosebleed:

2ivn2tv.jpg

#557 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

well....actually when im started getting into this pairing things in naruto world, i prefer sasusaku at first...and then i realised that this pairing is not going anywhere but a downfall :bash:  :smashy:  :rawr: ...and second, :narutosprite:  is always there for :sakura3: ...even during her gloomy day...he tries to cheer her up by doing silly things..just to see her smile and laugh...even the part where he get all the punches from sakura...and u know naruto...he will never give up until he gets what he want....third, like everyone said, they dont need to be a nice shy girl/cool boy attitude to get along with each other...just being themselves is enough....which catches my attention...even sakura doesnt need to bother about naruto personality anymore..cause that just him...fourth,i dont saw naruto and sakura as a brother/sister relationship just like other people think they are :headscratch: ...it actually more than that....i know..it ends here, i guess :P ...although i have a tons of reason to tell about the beauty within this pairing :nsdance: ...but i want to shorten it....so u guys doesnt need to waste ur time to read this so yeah :sweatdrop: ..no hurt feeling...okay... :sleepy:

conclusion: NARUSAKU is a must pairing...... :thumb:  :nslove:  :narusaku:  :nosebleed:

whatever happens...

life must go on...

until the last of your breath...

time is ticking faster....

there will be no turning back...

because..

the only way you can take...

is moving forward towards...

your dreams and hopes...

2ivn2tv.jpg

#558 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

Because many love-quotes I see resembles NS.

"Love is friendship set on fire" - Both

"Find someone worth suffering for" - Naruto-centric

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye" - Sakura-centric

"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine"..

etc. Maybe it's my bias twisting it, but seriously guys. :wub:

Edited by sushi., 31 December 2013 - 06:24 PM.

ナルサク

#559 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Because many love-quotes I see resembles NS.

"Love is friendship set on fire" - Both
"Find someone worth suffering for" - Naruto-centric
"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye" - Sakura-centric
"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine"..

etc. Maybe it's my bias twisting it, but seriously guys. :wub:

That 3rd quote really speaks her character. Take it as bias as you will, but that one really connects to many NS moments.

#560 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

That 3rd quote really speaks her character. Take it as bias as you will, but that one really connects to many NS moments.

:chuckle:  :fan:  :thumbsup:  :nslove:

2ivn2tv.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users