• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:32 AM

16-17.png

Is it possible that Shy Sakura or remnants of herself still lingers in the profoundness part of Sakura's subconscious mind, awaiting to be resurrected or explored by the current Sakura? And is it possible that she might have had a crush on Naruto similar ways as Hinata did? The right panel it seems like she was cringing and the reason why I think she had feelings for Sasuke was out of pure pressure. She was just following the girls to fit in with society. What do you guys think?

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 23 October 2014 - 07:33 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:41 AM

Sakura chrush on sasuke IMO is childish. Its just like every girl like a cute and cool and skiled boy.

So i would really consder it childish. It just got worse as she was in the same team. And also naruto created some circumestances where sakura felt like sauke cares about her . U know like bench scene and during mist ninjas' attacks. Etc.

In the other hand sakura is as sweet as before. Just a bit matured than before. Now she is struggling to get the reasons and resolutions of her problems.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#3 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

Little Sakura's expression in today's chapter flashback made me think about it for a while She is obviously not happy or fangirling. She seems to notices something... I don't know...

#4 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:23 AM

First thing I thought of when I read the new chapter was this thread. You seem to be right on the money.

#5 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

The previous chapter had that flash back, which is what I posted on my previous post. It seems like it may have to do with naruto that she had related to herself. Both of them were outcasts, which I wonder if tried to approach naruto but was forbidden to bond with Naruto.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#6 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

The previous chapter had that flash back, which is what I posted on my previous post. It seems like it may have to do with naruto that she had related to herself. Both of them were outcasts, which I wonder if tried to approach naruto but was forbidden to bond with Naruto.

That's another good point. Many of Naruto's peer did not know what he went through in his early childhood and were not allowed to find out the reason why they should avoid him. But I think it's too late for any more childhood flashbacks that could show Sakura's possible early affections for Naruto.

#7 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:14 AM

It seems that Kishi has unvieled a hidden past. What if there was more to than what meats the eye. It's very possible that if a similar event that act as a reincarnation of the 2011 OVA, we might trullely the full past.

Now that I think of it, when and why she was teased was over looked until now. Theory suggests that little Sakura might have met little Naruto somewhere before she befriended Ino.

Perhaps her hanging out with Naruto could possibly explain why she became an outcast, which Naruto could have defended her from bullies until Mibuki or Sakura's father intervened and forbid Sakura forever becoming friends.

This isolated Sakura from support while Ami and her gang terrorized her until Ino became her new savior. The sparing match between Naruto and Sasuke outside the classroom shows Sakura not being a Sasuke fangirl yet and she was worried about Naruto.

Now I wonder if this could have been a lost memory that has been recovered by Sasuke's genjutsu.

#8 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:13 AM

I don't think Sakura ever actually crushed on Naruto in her early years. She was still a dedicated Sasuke fangirl. What I do think was the case though, based on last chapter's flashback, is that Sakura sympathized with Naruto for losing to Sasuke so easily and embarrassing himself. I'm sure Sakura clearly remembered being a outcast herself and seeing his determination made her feel sorry for him, which made her different than the other Sasuke fangirls.

I don't take it as proof as crush, but more of foreshadowing of her eventual warming up to Naruto and perhaps even loving him one day. It was a small panel and not necessary. It was also obviously aimed at Naruto. It made me wonder why it was there, what was the point of it ... it could've just cut that panel out if the main focus was solely Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry.

I have a theory that small panel might explain what made Sakura hate Naruto sometime later. She obviously didn't dislike him then so the unanswered question is still there. It might be explained in a flashback next chapter or the last when Sakura reacts to Naruto's half-dead state.

Either way, even if it's not for NS, I have a feeling it will brought up again.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 24 October 2014 - 07:13 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

@romancegirl and konohacrimson fox
I have a theory.

The flashback that you see come from chapter 538.
In that chapter at least we know that :
Naruto doesn't know sasuke and vise versa.
Sakura know sasuke but doesn't know naruto.
Ino know shikamaru and chouji but sakura doesn't know them. That mean sakura and ino are not in the same class with sasuke, chouji, and shikamaru.
Hinata know naruto.
Kiba and shino seem to know naruto.

That mean base on unreliable timeline in this manga, we could say that the flashback in chapter 538 happen after after uchiha massacre.
That mean naruto generation is in the their second semester or year.

That mean, ino and sakura already befriend since their first year. Shikamaru and chouji friend in first year or before. Sasuke top of the rank in academy I. First year and that make him gain a fanclub. Hinata know naruto in first year.

In that chapter we get to know that is when naru sasu rivalry start. And I believe sakura join sasuke fanclub because of ino or peer pressure like what konohacrimson said.

In my theory I believe that there is something happen between naruto and sakura when they still in the academy. I believe that moment make naruto fall in love with sakura and unintentionally make sakura hate him. Because how could naruto so bias when he introduce ino as sasuke fangirl while sakura who not so different from ino as cute girl. That's why I agree with romancegirl.

#10 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:32 AM

I posted this before in another thread already but allow me to say it again since its more appropriate here.

I also believe that there was some narusaku interaction when they were younger.

Little Sakura at that time can probably relate to Naruto being looked down upon.
There is a chance that she must've said something to Naruto secretly as she may have been scared to be an outcast again if she talks to Naruto.

It could be something to cheer him up or Naruto's nindo was actually inspired by Sakura's encouragement at that certain time.

This is ofcourse very farfetch.. but last chapter seems to hint on something bout lil sakura during the sparring match

#11 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:36 AM

@dejavu
I really agree with you.
I believe that sakura is the one who brought up naruto never give up attitude.

#12 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

I don't think Sakura ever actually crushed on Naruto in her early years. She was still a dedicated Sasuke fangirl. What I do think was the case though, based on last chapter's flashback, is that Sakura sympathized with Naruto for losing to Sasuke so easily and embarrassing himself. I'm sure Sakura clearly remembered being a outcast herself and seeing his determination made her feel sorry for him, which made her different than the other Sasuke fangirls.

I don't take it as proof as crush, but more of foreshadowing of her eventual warming up to Naruto and perhaps even loving him one day. It was a small panel and not necessary. It was also obviously aimed at Naruto. It made me wonder why it was there, what was the point of it ... it could've just cut that panel out if the main focus was solely Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry.

I have a theory that small panel might explain what made Sakura hate Naruto sometime later. She obviously didn't dislike him then so the unanswered question is still there. It might be explained in a flashback next chapter or the last when Sakura reacts to Naruto's half-dead state.

Either way, even if it's not for NS, I have a feeling it will brought up again.

that last paragraph, I agree, I have long worried what made Sakura so sure Naruto was out to make fun of her for trying to get Sasuke to like her...? She said he always gets in the way of my love life (or something like that) and he enjoys seeing me struggle....what made her think Naruto was the bully? That's my question.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#13 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:39 PM

Oh this is a good idea and I do wish that it would be brought up, that way we know more about Sakura in her childed before the manga started, but we all know that Kishi will not do that I mean this is Sakura after all all three other team 7 members have beeen done, but I get the feeling that Kishi will not do anymore on her past.

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:50 PM

I think it have a chance to happen in naruto confession.
I believe there will be a drama on it.

#15 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

All good:)

But is it possible that her hatred for Naruto could have came from her parents forbidding her to come in contact with Naruto for her safety?

#16 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:21 PM

that last paragraph, I agree, I have long worried what made Sakura so sure Naruto was out to make fun of her for trying to get Sasuke to like her...? She said he always gets in the way of my love life (or something like that) and he enjoys seeing me struggle....what made her think Naruto was the bully? That's my question.

I was wondering bout that part too..
maybe nardo made use of the tale old method of how boys act to the person they like. Tease and make fun of them to get their attention.

Or probably at he beginning Sakura made a positive comment to Naruto and Naruto started clinging and following Sakura around which at that time started to admire the school idol Sasuke. Which resulted to her gwtting annoyed by nardo.

Its a far off wish.. but i wish kishi could include it on the remaining chapters of the manga..

#17 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:41 PM

@dejavu
I doubt naruto do that. I believe naruto just "too agresive" so sakura misunderstood it as naruto make fun on her.
Jiraiya did that old method by bickering with tsunade so he could get her attention. And his perversion doesn't help him either, when Dan come I and Dan and tsunade feeling is mutual, he lost his chance.

I agree with your second paragraph.

#18 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 25 October 2014 - 04:13 AM

Whenever I picture a NaruSaku early interaction, I always thought it was something small. Sakura always clung to Ino as her role model, not Naruto (which I would expect at least in her memory if they actually had a connecting moment).  Naruto's feelings were also based mostly on physical attraction. He didn't even know why he liked her until Ch. 3. That's why I don't think something big happened for him to like her before Part 1.

Sakura's feelings are a bit more interesting tho with that expression of hers last chapter. I definitely see a missing piece here in why she started hating Naruto so much. I just got a "we'll see a flashback to explain this" vibe after the panel. And it'd probably be significant to NS, though I doubt it'll reveal Sakura used to have a tiny crush on him.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#19 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 25 October 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm guessing that flashback on Thursday's chapter made Sakura wake up and smell the coffee and realize something

#20 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 04:53 AM

@romance
Maybe we will see it in the next two chapter.
Naruto attract to sakura but not ino or Hinata.
Make me believe there is something happen between them in the past.
The thing that make naruto crush/like/love sakura and made her hate him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users