#41 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Mar 3 2010, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting my nose where I didn't belong part was not literal. But yeah, I did break my nose once or twice. Also that's quite nice of you to bring MJ from the grave!

And that's all the time we have for this off-topic chit-chat.

That's why I use the biggrin.gif Emote because I figured your were being sarcastic in the first place. I apologize if my sarcasm defended you.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 04 March 2010 - 01:22 AM.

#42 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

I think that if you want to get it, go ahead. After all, if you're afraid of getting ridiculed by others, just say you got it because you think that the design is cool. It's totally up to you.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#43 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 3 2010, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get a tramp stamp. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

But srs. Just think; Will this tattoo still be fun when you're 90?

I don't plan on living that long, but would anyone really still care when they're 90? If I get to that age, will I even be able to show it off to anyone? I sure as hell won't pull any more chicks by showing of my ink on my (close to-) dead sexy senior citizen-body.

I'm not saying I haven't played with the idea of getting animu-tattoo's myself (I've thought about getting a Triforce from Zelda, as well as the demon-mark Gutts from Berserk has which bleeds whenever an evil spirit is close), but I usually decide it's not for me. If anyone think they can be happy with that though, then I say it's alright. Just don't do anything you'll regret, because getting rid of tattoos is both expensive and painful (unless you cover it with another one; then it's just expensive).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users