8 replies to this topic

#1 Charger76

Charger76

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

What's up H&E peeps! I just joined, I've been looking on here for a few weeks, thought it was interesting and saw that it's still pretty active despite what has happened (lol). Thought I might as well join, burn off some steam.

I am 21 years old and I'm in college. I play college football and I like a little bit of everything. I'm nerdy, but not too much. I'm geeky, but a lot of people put me to shame. And I'm a (kind of) a jock in the sense I love sports, particularly football and baseball.

I am not a huge anime fan. I've only ever watched one piece (maybe like up to a season) and naruto, mostly when I was younger. I watched all of part one of naruto years back and part of shippuden (pain arc, oh how sometimes I wished I stopped there). This summer I wanted to be nastolgic and realized I missed a lot. I binged watched during my free time the whole anime over on Hulu. Read some of the manga but not a ton, harder to get.

As for narusaku. I've never shipped before really on anything as for the most part my expected couples happened or were at least hinted at. Then naruto changed that for me. Didn't think I would take the ending poorly as I know it is just an anime, but I was definitely dissapointed and felt cheated a bit for how it ended (also OOC some people were) and everything led up to. Naruto and sakura are both in my top 5 favorite characters (shikamaru, gaara, and might guy are the others) and they had my favorite interactions between them. I never looked up anything narusaku until I found out the end parirings because I just assumed it was going to happen from the context of what I had seen. So part of the reason I'm on here is to burn off some steam without eye wrenching arguments with hypocrictal and ignorant other pairings with no real context except that it ended the way it did as I'm still fresh from the disappointment.

I do read and watch a little bit of boruto although I'm still unsure of it and my favorite two characters and interactions (Naruto and Sakura) don't even talk much at all after the war. So that is disappointing as well. Only reason I am hanging on is because I do think a huge twist in the story is coming (they need it). Shippuden didn't end right and I'm still holding it hope it wasn't just really bad writing, like it led to something else (although it has been a few years which would be a poor decision based on the fans they have put off).

Sorry for the long topic :/ but I'm glad to be on here. Also I don't hate Naruhina as there is at least something to build off of (despite naruto not liking her back, there are positive interactions) but I am very anti-sasusaku, as it ruined a very much improved and developed badass sakura character. Turned a badass into a desperate fan girl of someone who never showed appreciation or care (as well as years without seeing him) and a do nothing housewife. Like girl naruto will do anything for you and has. You show a development in feedings and you don't just spend most of your time with someone like that and not develope feelings. Best friends can turn into the best couples.

#2 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:03 PM

Hiii, Welcome :excited:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#3 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

Yo welcome fellow Narusaku  and anime fan I hope you love it here.

#4 Wyle23

Wyle23

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing and reading fanfiction.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

Sup.

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:00 PM

Hey, Welcome to heaven and Earth :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:12 PM

Hello!

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:03 AM

Hello friend welcome to Heaven and Earth. :wave:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:19 PM

Welcome to H&E :D

#9 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:00 AM

howdy.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users